PDA

View Full Version : Thanks But no thanks to Garrett

Tebow4Ever
01-07-2009, 12:22 AM
I was listening to 9news Denver tonight, and they had mentioned that one of the candidates interviewed by the Broncos made a big booboo, So I go onto 9news' website and watch the video. Jason Garrett is a MORON, he mentioned the Dolphins 2-3 three times? He would say, Im very excited to be here with the "Dolphins" err Broncos..I would hate to have him coach us with that garbage going on, He hasnt even been mentioned as a candidate for any job regarding the Miami Dolphins, Why would he do that?

http://www.9news.com/sports/pro_football/nfl/denver_broncos/article.aspx?storyid=107259&catid=72

deacon
01-07-2009, 12:32 AM
I was listening to 9news Denver tonight, and they had mentioned that one of the candidates interviewed by the Broncos made a big booboo, So I go onto 9news' website and watch the video. Jason Garrett is a MORON, he mentioned the Dolphins 2-3 three times? He would say, Im very excited to be here with the "Dolphins" err Broncos..I would hate to have him coach us with that garbage going on, He hasnt even been mentioned as a candidate for any job regarding the Miami Dolphins, Why would he do that?

http://www.9news.com/sports/pro_football/nfl/denver_broncos/article.aspx?storyid=107259&catid=72

Huh. I listened to the interview and heard him say dol--Broncos One time. I'm not a Garrett fan necessarily but I sure didn't hear what you did.

Tebow4Ever
01-07-2009, 12:32 AM
ehh, oh well. I thought I heard it twice..

JKcatch724
01-07-2009, 12:38 AM
He said it twice in a row. Something like "I've got a lot of respect for the dolph--Broncos organization...We've had a chance to practice against the dolph--Broncos those last two years."

What a tard.

Tebow4Ever
01-07-2009, 12:40 AM
maybe the flight messed him up...

PatricktheDookie
01-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Heaven forbid!!!!!!!!!!

JKcatch724
01-07-2009, 01:15 AM

thats the excuse tony romo is sticking with for the philly fiasco

Tebow4Ever
01-07-2009, 01:17 AM
What happened In Philly?.....Oh, that. I was not surprised. More reason for Garrett to stay in Dallas.

Shazam!
01-07-2009, 01:19 AM
He is one of the candidates I pray doesn't get the job. I'd rather have Coach Dennison than this clown.

PatricktheDookie
01-07-2009, 07:16 AM
Hate on him all you want for the offense he runs. That's a fair and legitimate complaint.

But if you're complaining about this interview, then you need some perspective.

Broncogator
01-07-2009, 07:43 AM

Great, every road game he'll forget what team he's coaching :shocked:

TXBRONC
01-07-2009, 07:46 AM

Maybe he was nervous.

CoachChaz
01-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Living in Dallas, i can say that Barrett RARELY gets and face time or interview time, so as for being nervous? I guess I could buy that.

But if you think his offense sucks, I have to question how many Cowboy games have been watched. That team is repeatedly stymied by 2 things. Tony Romo's turnovers and the pressure to revolve around TO.

I'm not saying he's the one I want as a Coach, but to say Dennison would be better? Hmmm...

SmilinAssasSin27
01-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Hate on him all you want for the offense he runs. That's a fair and legitimate complaint.

But if you're complaining about this interview, then you need some perspective.

I would usually agree 100%, BUT you should at least know what you are interviewing for. If I wanted to get a job w/ Coca Cola and said it'd be great to work for Pepsi, the interview would end right there. Nerves there are no excuse.

MOtorboat
01-07-2009, 08:35 AM
I would usually agree 100%, BUT you should at least know what you are interviewing for. If I wanted to get a job w/ Coca Cola and said it'd be great to work for Pepsi, the interview would end right there. Nerves there are no excuse.

Well, good thing that wasn't actually the interview.

CoachChaz
01-07-2009, 08:41 AM
I can see it now. Haynesworth comes to Mia...I mean Denver for a visit and says how much he absolutely LOVES the idea of playing for the Stee...Broncos.

Suddenly, a thread is started. "Dont Sign Haynesworth...he made a minor mental mistake"

JKcatch724
01-07-2009, 01:52 PM
I can see it now. Haynesworth comes to Mia...I mean Denver for a visit and says how much he absolutely LOVES the idea of playing for the Stee...Broncos.

Suddenly, a thread is started. "Dont Sign Haynesworth...he made a minor mental mistake"

The difference is we wouldn't be signing Haynesworth for his KNOWLEDGE.

CoachChaz
01-07-2009, 03:05 PM
The difference is we wouldn't be signing Haynesworth for his KNOWLEDGE.

No, but surely someone would have an issue with signing a guy that steps on heads and cant remember who he's going to play for

PatricktheDookie
01-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Shanahan can't e-mail! He must be a terrible football coach!

These things are really so irrelevant.