PDA

View Full Version : Raiders game...No McFadden

NightTerror218
11-04-2011, 02:54 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7190288/oakland-raiders-darren-mcfadden-denver-broncos

McFadden ruled out for game.

Dzone
11-04-2011, 03:03 PM
That should help us keep Oakland under 40 points...maybe

rcsodak
11-04-2011, 03:41 PM
So Bush runs for 200.....big whoop.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

ikillz0mbies
11-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Bush could have a good game...but I think Taiwan Jones runs for 100+ yards and 2 TD's.

slim
11-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Bush Sucks.

Dzone
11-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Someone will have a career day against us. Possibly set some New NFL record.

T.K.O.
11-04-2011, 04:10 PM
We should be able to limit the rushing attack pretty well.
Palmer is still getting his sea legs under him .
the :defense: will look better than they have in a while !!!
Broncos 27
faid 10
:salute:

NightTerror218
11-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Someone will have a career day against us. Possibly set some New NFL record.

McFadden is the only RB to eat us alive this year. Nobody else has had a 100 yrd game.

shank
11-04-2011, 04:44 PM
McFadden is the only RB to eat us alive this year. Nobody else has had a 100 yrd game.

yeah, but tebow sucks.

NightTerror218
11-04-2011, 04:46 PM
yeah, but tebow sucks.

Just as bad a Kno-show Moreno, OL, DBs, DL and WRs. Did i forget anyone?

shank
11-04-2011, 05:01 PM
it doesn't have to make sense, i'm beautiful.

vettesplus
11-04-2011, 06:59 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7190288/oakland-raiders-darren-mcfadden-denver-broncos

McFadden ruled out for game.

so take away 14 points from the raiders and the final score is still 24-13 raiders.....

NightTerror218
11-04-2011, 07:10 PM
so take away 14 points from the raiders and the final score is still 24-13 raiders.....

Who is going to score the rest? Palmer still sucks and Bush is not so good. As long as we dont have too many TO we could pull this off. McFadden only person to rush over 100 on us.

Lancane
11-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Who is going to score the rest? Palmer still sucks and Bush is not so good. As long as we dont have too many TO we could pull this off. McFadden only person to rush over 100 on us.

Michael Bush is better then people presume him to be, and he's a better receiver out of the backfield, Palmer is better then Cassel if he is even half the quarterback he once was, Heyward-Bey is having a breakout season, they just signed T.J. Houshmandzadeh, not to mention Moore, Hagan, Boss and Ford give Palmer several good receiver options and our pass defense is suspect.

I'm sorry, but if we make most quarterbacks look good! And the game is in Oakland, they're on an emotional high due to the loss of Al Davis. Even if we somehow win by some odd miracle, it's not going to be pretty.

NightTerror218
11-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Michael Bush is better then people presume him to be, and he's a better receiver out of the backfield, Palmer is better then Cassel if he is even half the quarterback he once was, Heyward-Bey is having a breakout season, they just signed T.J. Houshmandzadeh, not to mention Moore, Hagan, Boss and Ford give Palmer several good receiver options and our pass defense is suspect.

I'm sorry, but if we make most quarterbacks look good! And the game is in Oakland, they're on an emotional high due to the loss of Al Davis. Even if we somehow win by some odd miracle, it's not going to be pretty.

Boss might not play, Housh is washed up, look at him in baltimore and last yrs in seattle. did nothing. Palmer played worse then Tebow in his first game back with 3 ints in 2 quarters. Bush has been injured a lot and is not amazing. Solid back up.

Lancane
11-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Boss might not play, Housh is washed up, look at him in baltimore and last yrs in seattle. did nothing. Palmer played worse then Tebow in his first game back with 3 ints in 2 quarters. Bush has been injured a lot and is not amazing. Solid back up.

Housh is not the same, but he is a reliable safety blanket receiver. Palmer had less then a F'n week and your comparing him to Tebow who had months? Okay...

All it takes is to be a solid backup and have a good game, or did we forget what Fargas did to us not long ago?

Believe what you want to Phidelt, but if you discount them...they'll make you pay and we have a weak defense and an even sorrier offense.

NightTerror218
11-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Housh is not the same, but he is a reliable safety blanket receiver. Palmer had less then a F'n week and your comparing him to Tebow who had months? Okay...

All it takes is to be a solid backup and have a good game, or did we forget what Fargas did to us not long ago?

Believe what you want to Phidelt, but if you discount them...they'll make you pay and we have a weak defense and an even sorrier offense.

I am comparing a QB who has been in the league for years to a guy with 5 starts...yes. Because they both sucked horribly. You attack Tebow who only has 5 starts under his belt.....what is the difference in comparison your basis is way off. You wont even give TT a chance, no even prior to his 2 starts.

I didn't discount anyone. I stated Housh is not great. Did you even look at injury report? Half their team seems to be on it and McFadden is out.

Lancane
11-04-2011, 08:21 PM
I am comparing a QB who has been in the league for years to a guy with 5 starts...yes. Because they both sucked horribly. You attack Tebow who only has 5 starts under his belt.....what is the difference in comparison your basis is way off. You wont even give TT a chance, no even prior to his 2 starts.

I didn't discount anyone. I stated Housh is not great. Did you even look at injury report? Half their team seems to be on it and McFadden is out.

Phidelt, your comparing a quarterback that has been working out in private, with no set playbook and has been on hiatus since the end of the season, he had no practice, no off-season workouts or preseason games no practice but for one week. Palmer wasn't even suppose to play, he was forced into the lineup...there is a big difference, and I'm sorry you don't see it. Tebow had over a season and three months of workouts, practice, preseason games and showed no progress. And look at Palmer's game against KC compared to Tebow's against SD, and they're similar, not bad for a guy with barely any practice time.

T.K.O.
11-04-2011, 08:42 PM
they are expected to sign a new kicker on saturday....Janitorski is hurt as well:D

Medford Bronco
11-04-2011, 08:54 PM
That should help us keep Oakland under 40 points...maybe

Michael Bush to have a big week then.

Watch out for Rock Cartwright toting the Rock :lol:

DenBronx
11-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Jarvis Moss is out for the game so we have a chance to win.

OaklandRaider
11-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Bush Sucks.

Michael Bush sucks? Are you being serious? He will likely be the most sought after free agent RB this offseason. He could start for a handful of NFL teams today. Besides Deangelo Williams, I can't think of any #2 RBs that are better than him.