PDA

View Full Version : 10/07/07 College Games Impressions

lex
10-06-2007, 12:44 PM
OK, Im recording the MD-GT game. GT is a good team that can really run the ball. Maryland has one of the three DTs that might be worth a first round pick in Dre Moore. So far, Moore has done well. Hes really strong and GT runs the other way a lot.

Tashard Choice is a very good running back. Too bad he pulled up with either a hamstring injury or cramps. Not sure.

Also in the other game, I have my eye on Joe Fields and Jameel McClain for Syracuse.

Requiem / The Dagda
10-06-2007, 08:49 PM
I really like Dre and I've been one of the few who think he'll rise to a late-first rounder after the combine workouts. He's been playing consistent this year and although he's not 325+, he's can be an ideal NT in this scheme because of his strength at the POA. I really enjoy the kid, but the problem is he's going to appeal to every defense because he's so versatile.

I was tailgating and at my school's homecoming all day so I didn't get to hear much outside Illinois upsetting Wisconsin in football news today, and I didn't get to watch a lick of the action.

Keep up the good work man. :)

lex
10-06-2007, 09:24 PM
I really like Dre and I've been one of the few who think he'll rise to a late-first rounder after the combine workouts. He's been playing consistent this year and although he's not 325+, he's can be an ideal NT in this scheme because of his strength at the POA. I really enjoy the kid, but the problem is he's going to appeal to every defense because he's so versatile.

I was tailgating and at my school's homecoming all day so I didn't get to hear much outside Illinois upsetting Wisconsin in football news today, and I didn't get to watch a lick of the action.

Keep up the good work man. :)

Thanks. Ive actually DVRed the Md-GT, OU-Texas, and TAM-Ok State games today but Ill probably watch one or two later tonight. Havent seen a lot of the last two. My plate has been full with the Cubs game and the UF-LSU game. Im looking forward to seeing Bryant play though. I watched the Baylor game last week and they were SO poor there was nothing telling about it. Oklahoma State is a team that can run and pass though so it should be more telling.