PDA

View Full Version : Help Please.

TXBRONC
10-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Ok I'm playing in the Broncos Forums FF League, abnd Travis Henry is my main runningback, what would I have to do to broker a deal for a descent starting runningback since Henry is probably going be suspended for an entire season? :help:

SR
10-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Who are your other RBs, QBs and WRs? You'll have to trade one or two of a combination of those positions to get a good RB.

Keep playing Henry and try to get Selvin Young off of waivers if he's still available.

dogfish
10-07-2007, 04:40 AM
i probably shouldn't offer you any help, since i'm in that league myself, but since it's your first time playing. . . .

for starters, i won't lie to you-- your RB depth is bad, and you might be in trouble. . . but first things first. . . it looks like he may be able to postpone the suspension for at least a few weeks, so keep playing him as long as you can. . . other than that, you'll just have to keep your eyes on the waiver wire and see if you can find anyone. . .

there isn't much available right now, but you should probably start by grabbing ladell betts and hoping portis' knee flares up (evil, but what else can ya do when you need a fantasy starter and can't get one off the wire? :lol: ). . . michael pittman is worth a flyer. . . if westbrook and addai miss any time, you could possibly get a productive week out of correll buckhalter or kenton keith. . .

i may be willing to trade you one of my backups, i'll take a closer look after this weekend. . . and for now, i think you should definitely put ron dayne (against a very weak miami run D, and with ahman green banged up) in your lineup instead of desawn wynn. . .

TXBRONC
10-08-2007, 05:56 PM
i probably shouldn't offer you any help, since i'm in that league myself, but since it's your first time playing. . . .

for starters, i won't lie to you-- your RB depth is bad, and you might be in trouble. . . but first things first. . . it looks like he may be able to postpone the suspension for at least a few weeks, so keep playing him as long as you can. . . other than that, you'll just have to keep your eyes on the waiver wire and see if you can find anyone. . .

there isn't much available right now, but you should probably start by grabbing ladell betts and hoping portis' knee flares up (evil, but what else can ya do when you need a fantasy starter and can't get one off the wire? :lol: ). . . michael pittman is worth a flyer. . . if westbrook and addai miss any time, you could possibly get a productive week out of correll buckhalter or kenton keith. . .

i may be willing to trade you one of my backups, i'll take a closer look after this weekend. . . and for now, i think you should definitely put ron dayne (against a very weak miami run D, and with ahman green banged up) in your lineup instead of desawn wynn. . .

Hey appreciate the advice that you and SR have given.

Even though we're in the same League I kind of doubt your advice will help me come all the way back from 0-4. :lol: