PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Broncos v Raiders Wk 9 Preview Video

EmDiggy
11-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Broncos vs Raiders Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJjo3x1MJRE)

Good morning Broncos fans!! Good luck this week!

Em

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks Em, I hope you're wrong, but you're right more than you're wrong, so....

Why do you think the Broncos struggle up the middle? Is it the 3-tech spot? Bunckley and Mays are both pretty stout against the run.

EmDiggy
11-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks Em, I hope you're wrong, but you're right more than you're wrong, so....

Why do you think the Broncos struggle up the middle? Is it the 3-tech spot? Bunckley and Mays are both pretty stout against the run.

Thanks Homie!! Its more about the gameplan for me instead of being right or wrong :) I think Bunkley and Mays get "influenced" in the run game..meaning susceptible to traps and draws

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Thanks Homie!! Its more about the gameplan for me instead of being right or wrong :) I think Bunkley and Mays get "influenced" in the run game..meaning susceptible to traps and draws

good stuff as usual Emory....

What do you think is going on with Tebow's accuracy? I don't see how his accuracy could digress when he's supposedly a hard worker. Last year he was money on the deep throws. This year they all seem to sail out of bounds or long.

Do you think the WR's are playing a part in it?

NightTerror218
11-04-2011, 12:32 PM

I hope Mays plays well, he played horrible against Oak in week 1. I hope Denver uses more quick out passes and draws against them. The Moreno catch against SD for the TD, where have those plays been?

BroncoNut
11-04-2011, 12:49 PM
thanks Em. I love your stuff.