PDA

View Full Version : "Mort definitely used all of his rollover minutes"= throwing spaghetti?

lex
01-04-2009, 11:24 AM
I have E!SPN one. Theyre going to bring Mort on with his "information" about coaching moves. In other words, he will likely throw stuff against the wall.

Northman
01-04-2009, 11:34 AM
You dont like that guy do you? lol

Requiem / The Dagda
01-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Lex rules.

lex
01-04-2009, 11:39 AM
He says a lot of nothing.

Bronco9798
01-04-2009, 11:45 AM
He says a lot of nothing.

That's what they all get paid to do. They work the phones and their sources and try to get information out. What else is he suppose to say. Just doing his job.

UnderArmour
01-04-2009, 11:46 AM
That's what they all get paid to do. They work the phones and their sources and try to get information out. What else is he suppose to say. Just doing his job.

ummm.. Facts?

Bronco9798
01-04-2009, 11:48 AM
ummm.. Facts?

They hardly ever report on facts. They never come on and say here is a fact. In coaching situations, you can only speculate until someone actually signs, good grief. Just like with FA signings and the draft, they all specualte and guess.

SBboundBRONCOS
01-04-2009, 12:46 PM
They hardly ever report on facts. They never come on and say here is a fact. In coaching situations, you can only speculate until someone actually signs, good grief. Just like with FA signings and the draft, they all specualte and guess.

"today it is a fact that i will speculate on who the HCs will be" :coffee:

lex
01-04-2009, 12:56 PM

I realize that they speculate but like many things in life, its about matters of degree. There is a difference between Mortensen reporting and speculating on something he hears from a decision maker or some source close to a decision maker. But take the Shanahan to Dallas speculation for example. From all that Ive heard, there has been no source credited where thats concerned.

"today it is a fact that i will speculate on who the HCs will be" :coffee:

Yeah he said that later.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-04-2009, 05:18 PM
sup Niner? How's life been treatin ya?