PDA

View Full Version : Watch out Oakland: Tim Tebow is coming to town!

UnderArmour
11-02-2011, 07:07 AM
Tim Tebow is going to come out on Sunday in your building and rush for over a hundred yards and throw for over 300 yards. He will have at least 4 touchdowns between gashing your defense and making you look like a joke. Tim Tebow will look like Peyton Manning throwing from the pocket and Terrell Davis when he takes off to run. Your defense will become the laughing stock of the NFL after Tebow comes out with one of the all time great performances by a FOOTBALL player of all time.

How does that make you feel? You are going to be destroyed by someone who is "supposed to be" a tight-end, fullback, or running back on Sunday in your own house. We could put him on defense and he would pick off Carson Palmer 2 times and sack him another 3 because that's how awful your passing game is. Lucky for you though, Tebow is going to stay at quarterback so that isn't going to happen but you still shouldn't be relieved. Von Miller is going to tear Carson Palmer's ACL again and you'll have wasted your first round pick and a second next year but that isn't to say you haven't already. Carson Palmer sucks even when he is on the field. Tim Tebow is a far superior option at quarterback.

I'll give you Darren McFadden though, that guy is a stud. He'll probably have 300 yards on us between rushing yards and dump off receptions. Von Miller, Robert "the terrorist" Ayers, and Elvis "step all over your qb in my blue swede shoes" Dumervil will make your offensive line look like they are "tebowing" every play because that's how bad they are going to look. Just face it, you're going to get destroyed. And your moron quarterback is going to keep trying to throw at Champ Bailey and he'll probably get intercepted twice. And TJ Houshmanzadeh? Really? TJ Howshyomamadingdong is not an NFL receiver guys. Even our horrible nickel corners are going to be able to cover that loser who should have been out of the league three years ago.

Demaryius Thomas will look like Calvin Johnson against you guys and utterly destroy your secondary. You guys are going to be defenseless because of him: just like that girl he left at Perrish's apartment. And Eric Decker, forget about it.

Don't even show up on Sunday because you don't have a chance. With Tebow's leadership the Broncos are going to win out and take the division. All of you chumps are on notice. There is a new sheriff around town and his name is Tim Tebow. His leadership will extend to both sides of the ball and you will look worse than the Lions did when they were 0-16 this Sunday.

:beer: Championship. :beer:

chazoe60
11-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Yes, everyone in Oak better pay damn close attention, one of those errant passes could hit a baby in the face or something.

UnderArmour
11-02-2011, 07:15 AM
Yes, everyone in Oak better pay damn close attention, one of those errant passes could hit a baby in the face or something.

HEY! This team is so awful right now that we all have to find ways to stay positive. The Tebowmaniacs have the right attitude. TIM TEBOW WILL SAVE THE DENVER BRONCOS FROM THE NFL CELLAR: BELIEVE IT!!!!!

silver_black
11-02-2011, 10:25 AM
:lol: love it.

theres more positivity in the smack forum among donk fans than in the "Broncos Talk" not to mention the "Game Day" sections :salute:

some of the best posts are the Donk on Donk bashing :beer:

Devilspawn
11-02-2011, 10:26 AM
9PR_rzF8ofw

Dzone
11-02-2011, 10:28 AM
9PR_rzF8ofw
Thats why the dude is dead

T.K.O.
11-02-2011, 10:45 AM
he's gonna go all "Jamarcus" on they ass !!!!!!!:beer:

BeefStew25
11-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Occupy Shit Hole

silver_black
11-02-2011, 11:20 AM
Occupy Shit Hole

um.........no thanks.

in any context...no. :tsk:

WTE
11-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Darren Mcfadden

Run DMC

Great nickname

OrangeHoof
11-02-2011, 11:31 AM
You better not sin
You better not shame
You better not think you're winning this game
Tim Tebow is coming to town...

He sees if you are open
He might unleash a pass
But even if his throws are lame
He'll still run it up your ass...

SR
11-02-2011, 11:38 AM
This thread is hilarious...especially since Oakland is going to trash Denver.

rcsodak
11-02-2011, 02:01 PM
This thread is hilarious...especially since Oakland is going to trash Denver.
This might even make y'all forget about the McD tenure thrashing they gave.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Dzone
11-02-2011, 02:10 PM
I am sure the Oakland D is shaking in their boots...scary! :pound:

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 02:13 PM
the real tragedy in all of this is that we've all been punked by OR. His prophecies are materilizing and will continue to do so

T.K.O.
11-02-2011, 02:38 PM
the real tragedy in all of this is that we've all been punked by OR. His prophecies are materilizing and will continue to do so

so....Jamarcus is now better than Elway?:laugh:

Davii
11-02-2011, 02:42 PM

I think Elway could use some "purple drank" after watching Tebow the last two weeks

Devilspawn
11-02-2011, 08:49 PM
I hope Tebow watches South Park. Matt and Trey were reaching out to him subliminally. :lol:

OaklandRaider
11-02-2011, 10:06 PM
he's gonna go all "Jamarcus" on they ass !!!!!!!:beer:

So Tim is going to throw a game winning TD pass against us and knock us out of the playoffs?:lol:

OaklandRaider
11-02-2011, 10:12 PM

Yup. You guys can go back and read my posts since I got here. Besides my Jamarcus prediction, basically everything that I have been saying has come true.

I told Bronco fans that Josh McDaniels was the worst thing that could ever happen to them. You guys wouldn't listen.

I said that trading Cutler would go down as one of the worst trades in NFL history. You guys wouldn't listen.

I told you that Tim Tebow, Knowshon Moreno, Robert Ayers, Alphonso Smith, Demaryious Thomas all sucked and would bust. You guys wouldn't listen.

I told you guys the Raiders would be one of the best teams in the NFL soon. But once again, you guys didn't listen.

Looks like you guys should start taking what I say seriously. I'm not on here to troll. I am here to educate and tell you guys the truth about your team.

OrangeHoof
11-03-2011, 09:20 AM
I told you guys the Raiders would be one of the best teams in the NFL soon. But once again, you guys didn't listen.

And what was the score of the last Raider game? KC28, Oak 0? I guess I'm still not listening.

FanInAZ
11-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Yup. You guys can go back and read my posts since I got here. Besides my Jamarcus prediction, basically everything that I have been saying has come true.

I told Bronco fans that Josh McDaniels was the worst thing that could ever happen to them. You guys wouldn't listen.

I said that trading Cutler would go down as one of the worst trades in NFL history. You guys wouldn't listen.

I told you that Tim Tebow, Knowshon Moreno, Robert Ayers, Alphonso Smith, Demaryious Thomas all sucked and would bust. You guys wouldn't listen.

Looks like you guys should start taking what I say seriously. I'm not on here to troll. I am here to educate and tell you guys the truth about your team.

You remind me of Wily Mo Pena, who the D-Backs brought up last summer to be their DH during interleague play. He had 9 hits, including 7 HRs in just 46 at bats. That sound pretty impressive, until you see that he also struck out 19 times and had a .196 batting average. That's why they sent him back down to the minors after just 17 games.

The thing about you OR, is that you make more predictions then the local weathermen/women, so you should get a few right every once in a while. The question is; what is the actual percentage of predictions that you do get right? Let me put it this way, compared to your prognosticating skills, Pena was an all-star.

One last thing, your Raiders are not close to being a top 10 team & probably won't make the play-offs this year. Next year, maybe, but probably not this year.

Davii
11-03-2011, 10:35 AM
And what was the score of the last Raider game? KC28, Oak 0? I guess I'm still not listening.

Someone should've told KC. They should've told all those Chief defenders catching those 6 interceptions too.

BroncoNut
11-03-2011, 01:22 PM

well, not all of them I suppose TKO. I am really not in the mood for your games today.

are you still off the smokes?

T.K.O.
11-04-2011, 12:50 PM
well, not all of them I suppose TKO. I am really not in the mood for your games today.

are you still off the smokes?

I'm not in the mood to answer that question:D
No....i'm a looooooooser:mad:
but, i'm going to keep trying....just like Tebow would do:laugh:

BroncoNut
11-04-2011, 12:55 PM
yeah. TKO, maybe it wasn't a good time to quit or something. I'm afraid to quit. cigarettes are my security blanket. I can't imagine life without them.

weazel
11-04-2011, 12:55 PM
ya careful Oakland, Timmy is in town! And he's bringing Brady Quinn with him, so watch out San Francisco, Brady's gonna be hitting the bathhouses hard!

Medford Bronco
11-04-2011, 08:24 PM
I am sure the Oakland D is shaking in their boots...scary! :pound:

What is John Elway coming out of retirment to pay this game against Marc Wilson :lol:

Sorry the only way we win is if Palmer pukes on himself

Medford Bronco
11-04-2011, 08:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq7ax9xQrE0

(Still do not know how to embed, I am slow lol)

Here is a video for Tim Tebow. :lol:

Medford Bronco
11-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Maybe we can sign this kid up. He already has the Bronco uniform lol

He knows with Tebow he will be jumping a lot. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyQtaA7_wC8&feature=related

Medford Bronco
11-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Tim Tebow Comparables

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vLPdVz3mqk

OaklandRaider
11-05-2011, 11:23 PM
You remind me of Wily Mo Pena, who the D-Backs brought up last summer to be their DH during interleague play. He had 9 hits, including 7 HRs in just 46 at bats. That sound pretty impressive, until you see that he also struck out 19 times and had a .196 batting average. That's why they sent him back down to the minors after just 17 games.

The thing about you OR, is that you make more predictions then the local weathermen/women, so you should get a few right every once in a while. The question is; what is the actual percentage of predictions that you do get right? Let me put it this way, compared to your prognosticating skills, Pena was an all-star.

One last thing, your Raiders are not close to being a top 10 team & probably won't make the play-offs this year. Next year, maybe, but probably not this year.

I don't even know who Mo Pena is. I don't watch baseball.

But please, show me where I've been wrong at in my predictions? The only prediction I can remember me getting wrong is my JaMarcus Russell prediction. But most experts missed on Russell, so that prediction really doesn't bother me.

I've been mostly spot on when it comes to the Raiders, and the Broncos.

FanInAZ
11-06-2011, 01:53 AM
I don't even know who Mo Pena is. I don't watch baseball.

But please, show me where I've been wrong at in my predictions? The only prediction I can remember me getting wrong is my JaMarcus Russell prediction. But most experts missed on Russell, so that prediction really doesn't bother me.

I've been mostly spot on when it comes to the Raiders, and the Broncos.

You don’t need to know who Mo Pena is; you just need to know enough about the sport of baseball to realize how terrible his stat line is & how bad it is for your football prognosticating abilities are being compared to his baseball stats. The great thing about the smack thread you started about the Broncos 2 ˝ years ago is that it provides “1 stop shopping” for anyone looking to prove the point that I’m going to make:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38625

Every prediction that you've made in it can be retrieved. Such as this one (Post #37; 5/2/2009):

DHB/JLH/Chaz Schilens/Javon Walker/Louis Murphy = Royal/Stokely/Gaffney/McKinley Brandon "I pimp slap my Girlfriend" Marshall will be suspended. So that fool don't count!

I'm in the process of accumulating the stats of your all of these WRs, but it's getting late and I just realized that my stat site is 1 week behind. Nevertheless, I'll have the complete statistical brake down of what these WRs have & have not accomplished in the past 2 1/2 seasons. Hopefully before the end of the Broncos/Raiders rematch. If not, then with in a day or two.

I'm not post responses to every prediction that you made in the 3,240 post in that thread; but hopefully some of my fellow Broncos fans might do a quick scan through their to pick out 1 or 2 of their favorite that they are will to take the time to expose.

UnderArmour
11-06-2011, 08:04 PM
:laugh: I was wrong about Tebow gashing you through the air but he did a decent job. It looks like handing it off to McGahee was all we needed to do. See you next year:salute:

(even though this thread was intended as a joke and not to be taken seriously)