PDA

View Full Version : Your Josh McDaniels Lash Out Therapy Thread

Pages : [1] 2

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 12:01 PM
This thread exists solely to vent on the human cesspool that is McD. After an assbeating, post here instead of beating your wife/kid/dog(for Nut).

http://cbssports.com/images/nfl/photogallery/Josh_McDaniels_Broncos_Video_Tape_Investigation.jp g

claymore
11-01-2011, 12:03 PM
I get mad just seeing his picture.

MileHighWrath
11-01-2011, 12:03 PM
It is amazing what damage one person can do in so little time. At least his reign of error didn't last any longer than it did.

Jsteve01
11-01-2011, 12:06 PM
It is amazing what damage one person can do in so little time. At least his reign of error didn't last any longer than it did.

small consolation my friend

Buff
11-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Guy is a good QB coach, but a horrible leader of men. And maybe the worst talent evaluator in the history of the NFL.

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 12:09 PM
God damnit. I thought you had a ******* plan. I believed in you. You took that faith, poured patchouli oil on it, used it to make sock babies, wiped your ass with it, video taped it, set it on fire, and left it in a port-a-potty outside of Invesco.

You had passion, but a special Olympics athlete has passion. I hope you end up coaching trainables how to clean up after themselves after they've had a wet dream. You piece of shit.

Poet
11-01-2011, 12:11 PM
I think McDaniels got hosed. He's a great coach.

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 12:13 PM

Would you have liked McDaniels as the HC in Cincy?

Lancane
11-01-2011, 12:14 PM

You my friend need some deep, psychological help...

Which is more evident when you not only proclaimed this, but likewise stated that Tebow was an NFL quarterback!

:laugh:

Dirk
11-01-2011, 12:15 PM

:rofl:

Poet
11-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Would you have liked McDaniels as the HC in Cincy?

I would take you as my head coach over Marvin Lewis.

What's plagued Cincinnati? A lot of bad coaching errors in-game and malcontents.

McDaniels is solid as an in-game coach and we know he would purge malcontents.

Cincinnati's success has been in spite of Marvin Lewis.

Poet
11-01-2011, 12:16 PM
I think McDaniels did more for the Broncos than Shannon Sharpe ever did.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 12:18 PM
God damnit. I thought you had a ******* plan. I believed in you. You took that faith, poured patchouli oil on it, used it to make sock babies, wiped your ass with it, video taped it, set it on fire, and left it in a port-a-potty outside of Invesco.

You had passion, but a special Olympics athlete has passion. I hope you end up coaching trainables how to clean up after themselves after they've had a wet dream. You piece of shit.

This is exactly what we are looking for.

Dirk

You're killing me over here King. :laugh:

BeefStew25
King GTF O.

Mike

:throwrock:

I love the part in Happy Gilmore when he is venting to his girlfriend about things going wrong and then he just up and says "damn it. I hate that Bob Barker."

That is how I am with McDaniels. Doesn't even have to be Bronco related and I will just up and "damn it. I hate that Josh McDaniels."

Jsteve01
11-01-2011, 12:19 PM

lmao :D

We needed some levity

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 12:20 PM

I love the part in Happy Gilmore when he is venting to his girlfriend about things going wrong and then he just up and says "damn it. I hate that Bob Barker."

That is how I am with McDaniels. Doesn't even have to be Bronco related and I will just up and "damn it. I hate that Josh McDaniels."

Exactly. My kids poops his pants, not his fault. I blame that lip smacking homo.

Lancane
11-01-2011, 12:22 PM

Yep, Kings nuttier then a peanut roll...the man has lost it! :D

See kiddies, this is what happens when your the fan of an organization like the Bengals...you get so use to mediocrity that mere shit looks good to you and you spend the rest of your life drooling on yourself!

:lol:

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Meanwhile, Cutler seems to have grown up a bit and is playing well behind a crappy line. Wow.

TXBRONC
11-01-2011, 12:24 PM
I would take you as my head coach over Marvin Lewis.

What's plagued Cincinnati? A lot of bad coaching errors in-game and malcontents.

McDaniels is solid as an in-game coach and we know he would purge malcontents.

Cincinnati's success has been in spite of Marvin Lewis.

I could not disagree more. :lol:

Seriously McDaniels in-game management stunk. If McDaniels had a better record or at the very least the offense was better at scoring then I then you would have a stronger argument imo.

Poet
11-01-2011, 12:24 PM

See kiddies, this is what happens when your the fan of an organization like the Bengals...you get so use to mediocrity that mere shit looks good to you and you spend the rest of your life drooling on yourself!

You don't deserve McDaniels, he's too good for you. I hope he wins the lotto 10 times over and buys the Broncos. Bowlen hosed McDaniels. He fired the next Shula, the next Walsh!

Poet
11-01-2011, 12:25 PM
I could not disagree more. :lol:

Seriously McDaniels in-game management stunk. If McDaniels had a better record or at the very least the offense was better at scoring then I then you would have a stronger argument imo.

You were watching wrong. He was brilliant.

Dirk
11-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Meanwhile, Cutler seems to have grown up a bit and is playing well behind a crappy line. Wow.

:tsk:

You had to go there didn't you.

Lancane
11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
You don't deserve McDaniels, he's too good for you. I hope he wins the lotto 10 times over and buys the Broncos. Bowlen hosed McDaniels. He fired the next Shula, the next Walsh!

The best part of McDaniels was left on his mamma's thighs! :rofl:

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 12:27 PM

You had to go there didn't you.

Kinda sucks when we had a QB (albeit immature), and he is what we need now.

But the kicker is what we did with the bounty we got from CHI. Pissed away by Mo's guy McDick.

TXBRONC
11-01-2011, 12:27 PM
You're killing me over here King. :laugh:

He must be suffering from bacon withdrawal.

Dreadnought
11-01-2011, 12:28 PM
How many times, ways, can I salute this brilliant thread? I have waited for a Year and a Half for a thread like this. My loathing for that human pustule knows no bounds. The smug look on his stupid face makes me want to vomit. I cleaned the cat box this AM, and the crusty concentrated cat urine soaked litter I scraped from the bottom of the box > Josh McDaniels.

Bravo! Brilliantly written!

NightTerror218
11-01-2011, 12:28 PM
******* ****** ******, I hate you ******* ***** of ****

TXBRONC
11-01-2011, 12:29 PM
You were watching wrong. He was brilliant.

Apparently you weren't watching at all. :laugh:

BeefStew25
So, the next time Moreno tackles himself doing the cha cha, thank McD.

BeefStew25
******* ****** ******, I hate you ******* ***** of ****

Excellent. Makes you feel better.

Lancane
11-01-2011, 12:30 PM

More like the next Jerry Glanville!

Cugel
11-01-2011, 12:31 PM
I really feel much better. The therapy is helping. I no longer feel an uncontrollable urge to smash his smug face with a ball-peen hammer!

Whoa! Now! Count to ten.

Ah, that's better! :beer:

Dreadnought
11-01-2011, 12:33 PM
More like the next Jerry Glanville!

Frank Kush more like. Jerry Glanville had more success. Frank Kush yelled and screamed his '81 Colts into the worst defensive performance in NFL History and a 2-14 record. But he sure was a tough guy. Thats who McDipshit reminded me of most.

Jsteve01
11-01-2011, 12:34 PM

Hate to say it but they're a lot closer to being a good team than we are. Good young athletic core and like 15 first rounders for a washed up Palmer.

why can't we be on the good end of that type of deal? Oh yeah we were and we wasted the picks

Cugel
11-01-2011, 12:34 PM

The next Martin Bormann? :coffee:

NightTerror218
11-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Excellent. Makes you feel better.

Been holding that back for some time.....but I still get those out bursts wanting to come out when I look at this team and the lack of good talent.

MOtorboat
11-01-2011, 12:38 PM
http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2010/08/05/broncos-mcdanielsmediapg-vertical.jpg

Cugel
11-01-2011, 12:38 PM

The next time that Brian Orakpo and Clay Matthews head to Hawaii for the Pro-Bowl we can thank McMoron too!

And the next 5 years that Darcel McBath can just lie on his couch and collect interest from the money we paid him. And the next time someone mentions Alphonso Smith. And the next . . . . .

And when Tim Tebow is shipped out of town for a bag of stale donuts next year we can thank McMoron for that one too. :coffee:

Cugel
11-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Been holding that back for some time.....but I still get those out bursts wanting to come out when I look at this team and the lack of good talent.

I feel the same exact way.

But, in fairness the failure goes back to Mike Shanahan. Where are all the draft picks from the 2007 draft who should be 28 years old in their 4th season in the NFL and solid starters on the current Broncos roster?

Oh, yeah! They're not here because Shanny wasted his first, second and third round picks on Jarvis Moss and Tim Crowder. :coffee:

Jsteve01
11-01-2011, 12:41 PM
The next time that Brian Orakpo and Clay Matthews head to Hawaii for the Pro-Bowl we can thank McMoron too!

And the next 5 years that Darcel McBath can just lie on his couch and collect interest from the money we paid him. And the next time someone mentions Alphonso Smith. And the next . . . . .

And when Tim Tebow is shipped out of town for a bag of stale donuts next year we can thank McMoron for that one too. :coffee:

Please don't neglect to mention DICK QUINN

MOtorboat
11-01-2011, 12:42 PM
http://behindblondiepark.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/mcdaniels.jpg

NightTerror218
11-01-2011, 12:43 PM
I feel the same exact way.

But, in fairness the failure goes back to Mike Shanahan. Where are all the draft picks from the 2007 draft who should be 28 years old in their 4th season in the NFL and solid starters on the current Broncos roster?

Oh, yeah! They're not here because Shanny wasted his first, second and third round picks on Jarvis Moss and Tim Crowder. :coffee:

But we had a great offense and if only we would have had Nolan as DC along with some help in drafting some defense we would have been fine.

BroncoNut
11-01-2011, 12:45 PM

I remember that. He was so convincing. I think Adam is naturally angry

dogfish
11-01-2011, 12:49 PM

you are dumber than bullgator. . . i hope terry bradshaw sexes every female relative you have!

MOtorboat
11-01-2011, 12:51 PM
you are dumber than bullgator. . . i hope terry bradshaw sexes every female relative you have!

King is a gentleman and a scholar.

Softskull
11-01-2011, 12:59 PM

Speaking of that, I'm going to get Mrs. McD's phone number from Hillis.

dogfish
11-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Speaking of that, I'm going to get Mrs. McD's phone number from Hillis.

cool, pass it around. . .

claymore
11-01-2011, 01:02 PM
I think Bullgator might be Mrs McDaniels. :eek:

NightTerror218
11-01-2011, 01:06 PM
I think Bullgator might be Mrs McDaniels. :eek:

If so i will need to ask how Hillis was.

Poet
11-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Such a whiny fanbase. You're not GOOD enough for McDaniels!

claymore
11-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Didnt Paul Brown say Marvin Lewis was his coach for life?

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 01:14 PM

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/photo_images/4202219/91344_Bengals_Grim_Again_Football.jpg

dogfish
11-01-2011, 01:21 PM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8310/78444976.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/78444976.jpg/)

Davii
11-01-2011, 01:28 PM
My wife wonders why I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat searching for my M4... She thinks it's combat related, it's not... I sometimes dream that McD came over for coffee. Got to keep my skills sharp just in case...

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 01:31 PM
My wife wonders why I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat searching for my M4... She thinks it's combat related, it's not... I sometimes dream that McD came over for coffee. Got to keep my skills sharp just in case...

Gawd I hope he robs your house.

NightTerror218
11-01-2011, 01:33 PM

Wife wonders why I wanted a new shot gun (i did get one). Its for bird and trap hunny dont worry. I wont let McD into this state (Alaska).

dogfish
11-01-2011, 01:35 PM

post traumatic mcdaniels disorder?

Poet
11-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Yes, valid point. It took nearly two decades of horrid losing for us to not show up to games and cry like girls.

It took this message board two bad years and a bad coach. I mock you all. I mock you all. Now show me your standard picture of Elway holding up a SB trophy and get it over with, you tall manfag.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Except we are still showing up. Try again.

Chris90210

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/12/SHIT-JUST-GOT-REAL-GIF.gif

dogfish
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2231/tumblrkxhp2ysril1qadon4.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/tumblrkxhp2ysril1qadon4.jpg/)

Tned
11-01-2011, 01:41 PM

Yep. It is amazing. Even though I was a "be careful what you wish for" guy and said the odds were he would be fired in 2-3 years (combination of normal HC rotation, and he being a young, rookie HC), I still couldn't have imagined this level of destruction.

What's even more amazing is how many people that are no longer on the McD bandwagon, still opt to defend some of his moves in isolation, such as trading Cutler, trading Marshall, dumping Scheffler, trading Hillis.

Besides that removal of talent from the team, you have the brilliant after brilliant draft, trade and free agent moves, like drafting DT and Tebow in the first, using a first round pick for A. Smith, Moreno, etc. Trading a fourth for Mauroney, and so many other borderline idiotic personnel moves.

This franchise could be in a far different place right now if someone other than McDaniels was hired, or if he simply hadn't been given full control within a few short weeks of being hired.

dogfish
11-01-2011, 01:47 PM
dread, this thread is your time to shine. . . .

Dreadnought
11-01-2011, 01:49 PM
dread, this thread is your time to shine. . . .

It is glorious, Dogtard

What's even more amazing is how many people that are no longer on the McD bandwagon, still opt to defend some of his moves in isolation, such as trading Cutler, trading Marshall, dumping Scheffler, trading Hillis.

Those are all men of small understanding and who now have little credibility anymore. And yes, y'all know who you are :coffee:

Poet
11-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Except we are still showing up. Try again.

Give it another two years or so if the failure keeps up.

chazoe60
11-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Josh McDaniels is to Broncos fans what that iceberg was for the Titanic.

Honestly, the things I wish upon that man are not speakable, even amongst this degenerate group of miscreants. I fear just saying them outloud will doom me to an eternity in Hell. I shall keep them to myself so to have some measure of respectability when confronted with my evil thoughts on judgement day, I will at the very least be able to say that I chose not to corrupt others with my filth.

Buff
11-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Yep. It is amazing. Even though I was a "be careful what you wish for" guy and said the odds were he would be fired in 2-3 years (combination of normal HC rotation, and he being a young, rookie HC), I still couldn't have imagined this level of destruction.

Besides that removal of talent from the team, you have the brilliant after brilliant draft, trade and free agent moves, like drafting DT and Tebow in the first, using a first round pick for A. Smith, Moreno, etc. Trading a fourth for Mauroney, and so many other borderline idiotic personnel moves.

This franchise could be in a far different place right now if someone other than McDaniels was hired, or if he simply hadn't been given full control within a few short weeks of being hired.

I will say this about the Cutler move - while it never should have become a problem in the first place if McD wasn't talking trade, I think the handling of the situation outed Cutler as a turd. He had multiple opportunities to take the high road and instead let his feelings get the best of him... So, while the front office should have never put Cutler in that position, I still don't think Cutler's handling of everything is any more defensible than McD's. It was a battle of two ginormous egos.

MOtorboat
11-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Akil Smith > Tim Tebow

Tned
11-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Those are all men of small understanding and who now have little credibility anyomre. And yes, y'all know who you are :coffee:

There are a LOT of people that do it.

"yea, but Cutler was a whiny bitch"
"Look how Marshall has imploded"
"Scheffler quit on the team"
"Hillis is white"

That's just a smattering, there are plenty more, especially with Cutler and Marshall. It's kind of like the fine line between insanity and genius, or being caught up in another's delusion and failing to see the delusion from reality.

I don't know what the **** it is, maybe it's ******* Stockholm syndrome, but it's idiotic to defend the very moves that were part of dragging this franchise from the prized coaching job in the NFL to the WORST, WORST, yes I said, ******* WORST, team in the NFL, based on the record of the last 33 games.

8 wins in the last 33 games and people defend McDaniels players moves!!!!!

My God, sometimes I feel like I need to ram my head against a brick wall and THEN hit myself with a 5 pound sledgehammer, hoping I will destroy enough of my brain to be able to gleefully defend McDaniels player moves like so many still do.

Arghghghghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
11-01-2011, 01:58 PM
I will say this about the Cutler move - while it never should have become a problem in the first place if McD wasn't talking trade, I think the handling of the situation outed Cutler as a turd. He had multiple opportunities to take the high road and instead let his feelings get the best of him... So, while the front office should have never put Cutler in that position, I still don't think Cutler's handling of everything is any more defensible than McD's. It was a battle of two ginormous egos.

I would love to know the whole truth of how it all really went down.

Tned
11-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Exihibit A:

Yea, it is much different. The head coach and guy running the personnel side of the team is supposed to be smart enough to not get into and then lose a pissing contest with a player. People in every sport under the sun act immature, and many of them demand trades. with few exceptions, they don't get traded. It's called a contract.

I don't care if Cutler acted like a turd. Who gives two shits (pun intended ;))

There have been plenty of people over the years that I didn't like at work, but that didn't mean I fired or otherwise got rid of them. I might not have golfed with them or went out for a beer, but I still expected them to do the job they were paid to do.

Cutler never stopped doing the job he was paid to do, so everything else was just BS and PR spin about "the player."

chazoe60
11-01-2011, 02:02 PM
While I still hate the Cutler move I do agree with Buff that it showed us what a douche Cutler is. But, I guess the one thing the Cutler/Orton/Tebow stuff has taught me is that I'd rather have an NFL capable douche starting for the Broncos than two backup/should be a TE world class nice guys starting for us.

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 02:03 PM
I'll admit that I learned to be fine with the Cutler trade, and I don't believe Marshal would still be here if McDaniels was never our coach. It's my opinion, you don't have to respect it, or agree with it. The only player of those 4 I wish we still had was Scheffler.

That being said, **** you JMcD. Go die in a fire.

Tned
11-01-2011, 02:04 PM
While I still hate the Cutler move I do agree with Buff that it showed us what a douche Cutler is. But, I guess the one thing the Cutler/Orton/Tebow stuff has taught me is that I'd rather have an NFL capable douche starting for the Broncos than two backup/should be a TE world class nice guys starting for us.

No it showed that the front office had become amateur hour, and the fans bought the spin hook, line and sinker.

What exactly made him "douche"? Specifically, what made him a douche, in your eyes, where he wasn't a surly, drunken douche a few months earlier when most were happy with him?

Beef want's venting, I'm ready, because I've been holding a whole bunch of shit inside!!!!

chazoe60
11-01-2011, 02:06 PM
I'll admit that I learned to be fine with the Cutler trade, and I don't believe Marshal would still be here if McDaniels was never our coach. It's my opinion, you don't have to respect it, or agree with it. The only player of those 4 I wish we still had was Scheffler.

A fire is too nice and would do nothing but prepare him for his afterlife. Please, think more grandiose.

Tned
11-01-2011, 02:07 PM

Ok, for me to understand the mind of the Thnik, without ramming my head into the wall, hitting myself with a five pound sledge, and leaving myself at near coma functionality, if all his moves were so good, why is the team in such a shitty place?

Dreadnought
11-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Ok, for me to understand the mind of the Thnik, without ramming my head into the wall, hitting myself with a five pound sledge, and leaving myself at near coma functionality, if all his moves were so good, why is the team in such a shitty place?

Let me try an answer. We did indeed swindle the Bears out of a great many draft picks. If we were going to trade Cutler we got a fair price. It was then that we wasted the entire lot, plus our own, on a collection of useless stiffs.

Buff
11-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Exihibit A:

Yea, it is much different. The head coach and guy running the personnel side of the team is supposed to be smart enough to not get into and then lose a pissing contest with a player. People in every sport under the sun act immature, and many of them demand trades. with few exceptions, they don't get traded. It's called a contract.

I don't care if Cutler acted like a turd. Who gives two shits (pun intended ;))

There have been plenty of people over the years that I didn't like at work, but that didn't mean I fired or otherwise got rid of them. I might not have golfed with them or went out for a beer, but I still expected them to do the job they were paid to do.

Cutler never stopped doing the job he was paid to do, so everything else was just BS and PR spin about "the player."

Actually, yes he did. He stopped coming to off season meetings and he broke off contact with the organization, according to Pat Bowlen.

I agree with 50% of your argument. The onus is on the front office to act professionally and take the high road - not the young player. That said, Cutler saw an opportunity to take advantage of his leverage and he did. He decided to play hard ball, which is defensible to a certain extent, but he could have easily shrugged the whole thing off and come to work - instead he demanded apologies from the staff, asked for assurance that he was the #1 guy, stayed away from OTAs, had his agent battling the organization in the media, etc.

So, again, there is a school of thought that says it's the organizations fault for backing him into a corner... But there is also plenty of blame on Cutler for how he reacted IMO.

Mike
11-01-2011, 02:13 PM
No it showed that the front office had become amateur hour, and the fans bought the spin hook, line and sinker.

What exactly made him "douche"? Specifically, what made him a douche, in your eyes, where he wasn't a surly, drunken douche a few months earlier when most were happy with him?

Beef want's venting, I'm ready, because I've been holding a whole bunch of shit inside!!!!

Like I said, I would like to know what really went on and what was Broncos PR spinning.

To answer your question, he was a douche when losing. His whole demeanor shouted douche when things were going against him. Surly little brat and it started to rub on me after a while...especially when he couldn't produce when his team needed him and he went into frown canon mode.

He is a hundred times better than what we have now, but I am skeptical that the Broncos ever would have won a SB with him. Not a leader and doubtful he will ever be one.

chazoe60
11-01-2011, 02:13 PM

I thought the UFC ringside "I never wanted to be traded" quote was douchey in it's dishonesty. I also thought the Bears fans>>>Broncos fans stuff was douchey.

Don't get me wrong, all of Cutler's lifetime doucheyness does not add up to a tenth of the douchyness that McDouche displays at 10:01 am. on a Tuesday.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Anything McD says about anything I consider lies.

Dreadnought
11-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Anything McD says about anything I consider lies.

Yes. It explains virtually everything that happened during that two year stretch. Simply assume the opposite of every explanation that phony ever gave and everything else falls neatly into place. Its like an equation.

Tned
11-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Like I said, I would like to know what really went on and what was Broncos PR spinning.

To answer your question, he was a douche when losing. His whole demeanor shouted douche when things were going against him. Surly little brat and it started to rub on me after a while...especially when he couldn't produce when his team needed him and he went into frown canon mode.

He is a hundred times better than what we have now, but I am skeptical that the Broncos ever would have won a SB with him. Not a leader and doubtful he will ever be one.

I have less of a problem with people that thought he was a douche in general, whether it be his late night drinking binges, sulking on the bench (eye of the beholder of course) or other stuff, compared to those that defend McDaniels move by saying he "showed" his doucheness after McDaniels picked up the phone and said no.

Let me try an answer. We did indeed swindle the Bears out of a great many draft picks. If we were going to trade Cutler we got a fair price. It was then that we wasted the entire lot, plus our own, on a collection of useless stiffs.

We swindled Chicago? Even though nearly every "expert" under the sun lambasted Denver for trading the QB, including the current VP of football operations, some guy named Elray or something, who said he would never have traded el douche -- Cutler.

Sorry, but this is more delusional fan rationalization to say we swindled them.

Now, once you are idiotic enough to trade Cutler, which McD was, then I agree that the compensation was about as good as you could have hoped for, but was then squandered by McDaniels.

slim
11-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I have started a letter writing campaign to alert the IRS about some possible inaccuracies in Josh McDaniel’s personal tax returns.

I just hope the agent that audits him is a Bronco fan.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 02:22 PM
I have started a letter writing campaign to alert the IRS about some possible inaccuracies in Josh McDaniel’s personal tax returns.

I just hope the agent that audits him is a Bronco fan.

Excellent idea. I am looking into him getting a colonoscopy with a cactus.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Shake needs to put his head on the body of Chaz Bono.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 02:23 PM

McD's head. Shake never came across to me as a tranny.

Tned
11-01-2011, 02:24 PM

Screw you, Beef, now you have me worked up and I don't like it. I'm usually a calm, reserved, non cursing, mother ******, and you've taken that away from me. Again, screw you!

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Screw you, Beef, now you have me worked up and I don't like it. I'm usually a calm, reserved, non cursing, mother ******, and you've taken that away from me. Again, screw you!

That is the state of mind McD was in when he made trades. Calm down.

Softskull
11-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Actually, yes he did. He stopped coming to off season meetings and he broke off contact with the organization, according to Pat Bowlen.

I agree with 50% of your argument. The onus is on the front office to act professionally and take the high road - not the young player. That said, Cutler saw an opportunity to take advantage of his leverage and he did. He decided to play hard ball, which is defensible to a certain extent, but he could have easily shrugged the whole thing off and come to work - instead he demanded apologies from the staff, asked for assurance that he was the #1 guy, stayed away from OTAs, had his agent battling the organization in the media, etc.

So, again, there is a school of thought that says it's the organizations fault for backing him into a corner... But there is also plenty of blame on Cutler for how he reacted IMO.

I get ya, but Cutler got to see McD up close as a crap bag long before anyone here did. I think Cutler correctly identified McD for what he was. If McD was caught in a lie in his first weeks here and this was going to be your coach/GM for the next several years, I struggle to blame Jay.

slim
11-01-2011, 02:29 PM

Dent, I don't think Vic and Gary would appreciate this kind of behavior from their personal shill.

You betta' check yo'self, before you wreck yo'self.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 02:30 PM
I get ya, but Cutler got to see McD up close as a crap bag long before anyone here did. I think Cutler correctly identified McD for what he was. If McD was caught in a lie in his first weeks here and this was going to be your coach/GM for the next several years, I struggle blame Jay.

Exactly. And usually our default position on these things is to side with management and blame the player as an overpaid baby.

Yet no one in this thread would ever want McD as their boss, except for maybe Lonnie Paxton or Jarvis Green.

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 02:39 PM

Cutler wanted to leave. I don't like the way we got rid of Cutler, or more specifically what we did with the draft picks for Cutler. Cutler won't bring the Bears a SB title, and won't last in this league. Even under control Diabetes takes a toll on a body. He won't be in the league long enough for a good enough O-Line to be developed in Chicago (and you are welcome to make me eat these words later).

Marshal is another example of a T.O. or Chad OchoCinco. How many Superbowl rings do they have? None. I don't feel bad about this trade if the 2010 pick would have been used in the 2nd round for some defensive help or something other than Tim Tebow (via the Ravens). Marshal getting stabbed by his GF in the off-season further cemented my feelings that its not a bad thing that Marshal is Miami's problem

Hillis is another Dime a dozen half-back/full-back in the NFL. Injured in '07 and slept with Ms. McDaniels (allegedly) in '08. He's great when he's healthy. So is Willis, and Moreno didn't look too bad on Sunday. If there was a WAR stat (Wins Above Replacement) in the NFL, I'd say Hillis has a 0.5 WAR value. He's not winning us any games. And again, I didn't hate to see him go, but I hated what we got for him. Brady Quinn got the same treatment that Tim Tebow is getting now. Put out there before he was ready, and labeled a Bust before anyone got to see what he can do. I predict that for what ever team decides to take a chance on him in the offseason, he'll end up finally getting a shot to show his stuff after some more much needed time on the bench. This shot will come when the starter gets injured, and he'll show that the game finally made sense for him.

Those three players don't win many more games for us. They don't have the influence of a Peyton Manning, Jerry Rice, or Adrian Peterson. They are all expendable if replaced by the right parts. The problem was, the draft picks we got for them were treated like fuel for the burning man festival and we are left to deal with all of the burnt out hippies coming down from their E roll the night before.

I'd like to feed JMcD a 5 hits of LSD and make him watch a Spongebob video tied to a chair Clockwork Orange style.

Tned
11-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Exhibit B: Fan rationalizing the McD moves that it is now like a tourette tick.

Cutler wanted to leave. I don't like the way we got rid of Cutler, or more specifically what we did with the draft picks for Cutler. Cutler won't bring the Bears a SB title, and won't last in this league. Even under control Diabetes takes a toll on a body. He won't be in the league long enough for a good enough O-Line to be developed in Chicago (and you are welcome to make me eat these words later).

Marshal is another example of a T.O. or Chad OchoCinco. How many Superbowl rings do they have? None. I don't feel bad about this trade if the 2010 pick would have been used in the 2nd round for some defensive help or something other than Tim Tebow (via the Ravens). Marshal getting stabbed by his GF in the off-season further cemented my feelings that its not a bad thing that Marshal is Miami's problem

Hillis is another Dime a dozen half-back/full-back in the NFL. Injured in '07 and slept with Ms. McDaniels (allegedly) in '08. He's great when he's healthy. So is Willis, and Moreno didn't look too bad on Sunday. If there was a WAR stat (Wins Above Replacement) in the NFL, I'd say Hillis has a 0.5 WAR value. He's not winning us any games. And again, I didn't hate to see him go, but I hated what we got for him. Brady Quinn got the same treatment that Tim Tebow is getting now. Put out there before he was ready, and labeled a Bust before anyone got to see what he can do. I predict that for what ever team decides to take a chance on him in the offseason, he'll end up finally getting a shot to show his stuff after some more much needed time on the bench. This shot will come when the starter gets injured, and he'll show that the game finally made sense for him.

Those three players don't win many more games for us. They don't have the influence of a Peyton Manning, Jerry Rice, or Adrian Peterson. They are all expendable if replaced by the right parts. The problem was, the draft picks we got for them were treated like fuel for the burning man festival and we are left to deal with all of the burnt out hippies coming down from their E roll the night before.

I'd like to feed JMcD a 5 hits of LSD and make him watch a Spongebob video tied to a chair Clockwork Orange style.

Dirk
11-01-2011, 02:52 PM

I spit my coffee out on this one. :laugh:

I am quoting you Beef in my sig. Too much!

Tned
11-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Exactly. And usually our default position on these things is to side with management and blame the player as an overpaid baby.

Yet no one in this thread would ever want McD as their boss, except for maybe Lonnie Paxton or Jarvis Green.

Yet they still defend his actions, while having come to despise McDaniels. Amazing.

It's the conflicting fan behavior of "must hate ex-players" vs. "McDaniels destroyed the franchise."

So, what's the only option? Disconnect one self from reality, and try and have it both ways. Cutler was a douche that wanted out and good riddance -- he wasn't that good anyway, AND McDaniels was a Napolean, egomaniac that turned the team from one of the prized HC jobs to a laughingstock.

I wish I could suspend reality in this way and disconnect clearly connected events. Life would be so much simpler.

Dent, I don't think Vic and Gary would appreciate this kind of behavior from their personal shill.

You betta' check yo'self, before you wreck yo'self.

We have an understanding, it's all good.

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 02:54 PM
Exhibit B: Fan rationalizing the McD moves that it is now like a tourette tick.

And you accuse me of Trolling?

Out of the 3 players I mentioned, only one has exhibited any sort of Success outside of Denver. Furthermore, I expanded on the fact that all of the draft picks that we acquired were shit upon by who else, JMcD. How is that rationalizing?

Feel free to use this when you are brown nosing local Denver sports personalities.

MasterShake
11-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Dear Josh,

How are you? Haven't thought about you since you left really. Anyway...

Listen, I know you and maybe took things a bit fast. I mean, when I met you, you were young and full of energy. A sexy pick to be the head coach of my heart, and I knew the risks. That quick 6 game streak of wins was a real **** tease and I loved every minute of it. Going into that bye week, I had orange and blue balls like you wouldn't believe and I was ready to settle down with you as I started to think about the future - our future. You know how my relationship with Shanny ended after such a long time. Things were just getting stale and you came in like an oiled up barbarian riding on a bison to take me away from the mediocrity of my life. 6-0, baby!

But that sunshine soon turned to stormclouds. After the bye week I think we both felt a little exposed when we lost to Baltimore. But hey, they always gave us a hard time, and there was no way we'd blow a good start like that. Then the losses came... one by one. Sure you threw in a few good surprises like beating up the Giants on Thanksgiving but something just felt... off. You told me all we were trying to do was win the mother ******* game, but I got the feeling that you were just playing games with my heart.

After New Years, I was ready to start fresh with you. You drafted some questionable talent, but hey who was I to judge? But the next season was starting just like the first had ended, and I could feel our love for each other fading. Then the unthinkable happened. You cheated. You cheated AND you had the balls to put it on film. I don't care if it was a business trip to London and you were lonely.

Now you are gone. You left the kids, and I want you to know that they still love you. Little Knowshon is getting some tap shoes so he can dance behind the line in style, and little Demaryius finally got his cast off and is starting to run around again. He was so sad when we had to cut it off because one of the Harlem Globetrotters signed it not too long ago when I took him to a game. And of course little Timmy misses you most of all. He just keeps to himself at home, throwing footballs 10 feet over the old barn out back... its really sad.

Anyway, I hope you are happy in St Louis. You really ****** up a lot of shit out here. They say hurricanes don't come this far inland. I say they have never met you.

Go **** Yourself. If I could I would cut a tab of your skin off and tape it to an industrial fan, turn on the fan and laugh as the fan unraveled and ripped the flesh from your body. And when it was done, I would kick you into a vat of lemon juice and salt.

Maybe you can come by for Christmas?

Sincerely,

MasterShake

Ravage!!!
11-01-2011, 02:56 PM
I don't see how Cutler was the douche in that entire scene. Cutler was just the first player that had to deal with McDick. Everyone wanted to try and blame the QB, when it is later shown that McDoofus couldn't get along with anyone....... not even his own coaches.

McD wanted to follow the same path that Belicheck needed. Belicheck went to the Patriots where they had an established QB. Belicheck didn't get along with Bledsoe, and realized that he couldn't bench or trade Bledsoe because he was so well liked in the locker room. So after playing a year in NE, he was stuck. He lost in his first year, and lost the first 2 games in his second.... then the miracle happened that injured Bledsoe and allowed Belly to play Brady.

So in comes McDick figuring he would bypass all of that from the start, and just trade away the incumbent QB. McDick didn't want to face the possibility that the locker room was too loyal to the QB. McDick HAD to be the top-dog, and have EVERYONE worship his word as they looked up to him from his mountain top. So the moment he was named coach, he worked a trade.

Tned
11-01-2011, 02:57 PM
And you accuse me of Trolling?

Out of the 3 players I mentioned, only one has exhibited any sort of Success outside of Denver. Furthermore, I expanded on the fact that all of the draft picks that we acquired were shit upon by who else, JMcD. How is that rationalizing?

Feel free to use this when you are brown nosing local Denver sports personalities.

Feel free to use this :elefant: when brown nosing the guys that abandoned your forum. :lol:

Don't hate me because I'm not a cool outsider.

Back on topic and not focused on your irritation over failed ventures....

The fact is that you, like many other fans, want it both ways. You want to attack McDaniels for destroying the franchise, but defend his moves.

Tned
11-01-2011, 03:00 PM
I don't see how Cutler was the douche in that entire scene. Cutler was just the first player that had to deal with McDick. Everyone wanted to try and blame the QB, when it is later shown that McDoofus couldn't get along with anyone....... not even his own coaches.

McD wanted to follow the same path that Belicheck needed. Belicheck went to the Patriots where they had an established QB. Belicheck didn't get along with Bledsoe, and realized that he couldn't bench or trade Bledsoe because he was so well liked in the locker room. So after playing a year in NE, he was stuck. He lost in his first year, and lost the first 2 games in his second.... then the miracle happened that injured Bledsoe and allowed Belly to play Brady.

So in comes McDick figuring he would bypass all of that from the start, and just trade away the incumbent QB. McDick didn't want to face the possibility that the locker room was too loyal to the QB. McDick HAD to be the top-dog, and have EVERYONE worship his word as they looked up to him from his mountain top. So the moment he was named coach, he worked a trade.

The only player that deserved to be traded, ASSUMING he did what he was rumored to have done to piss of McDaniels, was Hillis. If he was that dumb, then he should have been traded.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 03:01 PM
The only player that deserved to be traded, ASSUMING he did what he was rumored to have done to piss of McDaniels, was Hillis. If he was that dumb, then he should have been traded.

I think that whole rumor showed how insecure McD is.

The only trade that made sense was moving Marshall. He is a train wreck.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Dear Josh,

How are you? Haven't thought about you since you left really. Anyway...

Listen, I know you and maybe took things a bit fast. I mean, when I met you, you were young and full of energy. A sexy pick to be the head coach of my heart, and I knew the risks. That quick 6 game streak of wins was a real **** tease and I loved every minute of it. Going into that bye week, I had orange and blue balls like you wouldn't believe and I was ready to settle down with you as I started to think about the future - our future. You know how my relationship with Shanny ended after such a long time. Things were just getting stale and you came in like an oiled up barbarian riding on a bison to take me away from the mediocrity of my life. 6-0, baby!

But that sunshine soon turned to stormclouds. After the bye week I think we both felt a little exposed when we lost to Baltimore. But hey, they always gave us a hard time, and there was no way we'd blow a good start like that. Then the losses came... one by one. Sure you threw in a few good surprises like beating up the Giants on Thanksgiving but something just felt... off. You told me all we were trying to do was win the mother ******* game, but I got the feeling that you were just playing games with my heart.

After New Years, I was ready to start fresh with you. You drafted some questionable talent, but hey who was I to judge? But the next season was starting just like the first had ended, and I could feel our love for each other fading. Then the unthinkable happened. You cheated. You cheated AND you had the balls to put it on film. I don't care if it was a business trip to London and you were lonely.

Now you are gone. You left the kids, and I want you to know that they still love you. Little Knowshon is getting some tap shoes so he can dance behind the line in style, and little Demaryius finally got his cast off and is starting to run around again. He was so sad when we had to cut it off because one of the Harlem Globetrotters signed it not too long ago when I took him to a game. And of course little Timmy misses you most of all. He just keeps to himself at home, throwing footballs 10 feet over the old barn out back... its really sad.

Anyway, I hope you are happy in St Louis. You really ****** up a lot of shit out here. They say hurricanes don't come this far inland. I say they have never met you.

Go **** Yourself. If I could I would cut a tab of your skin of and tape it to an industrial fan, turn on the fan and laugh as the fan unraveled and ripped the flesh from your body. And when it was done, I would kick you into a vat of lemon juice and salt.

Maybe you can come by for Christmas?

Sincerely,

MasterShake

Glorius. Simply glorius.

BroncoNut
11-01-2011, 03:03 PM

I think everyone is a bit insecure though. Most dont' trade away promising young players becuase of it though, that's the thing

Tned
11-01-2011, 03:03 PM

None of them made sense for footbal reasons, but if Hillis did what he was rumored to do, then I can see him being in the dog house and then moved.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 03:05 PM
None of them made sense for footbal reasons, but if Hillis did what he was rumored to do, then I can see him being in the dog house and then moved.

Meh. Hillis didn't know it was his wife.

Tned
11-01-2011, 03:07 PM
What's even worse is what McDaniels did to otherwise civil and intelligent fans. His moves divided an already tense fan base into those that defended him in hopes that he would turn things around, and those that realized he was an incompetent, egomaniac.

Wounds that still haven't been healed.

McDaniels was like that ******* cow that made things kind of toasty up in Chicago 140 years or so ago. He might have been too dumb to realize the damage he was doing, but he burnt the place to the ground, none the less.

Tned
11-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Meh. Hillis didn't know it was his wife.

Didn't figure ayone that hot would be with someone like the hoodie guy?

Those are some of the many things we don't know from McDaniels reign of destruction in Denver. If Hillis didn't know, and he just saw a hot, groupie looking piece of ass, and threw a Tebowesque pass at it, then it's hard to fault him. If he knew exactly who he was hitting on, or was too drunk to know/care, then it's on Hillis.

OMorange&blue
11-01-2011, 03:09 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117

OMorange&blue
11-01-2011, 03:10 PM
http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/joshmcdaniels4.jpg

Problem?

Ravage!!!
11-01-2011, 03:14 PM

Marshall is a BEAST, and with a REAL QB, he would actually get more opportunities to prove it. He still proves it with the likes of Henne throwing the ball. Please don't tell me it doesn't make a difference. Have you heard Fitzgerald's name in the highlight reel lately? Fitz-34, 603 yrds, 2TDs. Marshall-38, 538 yrds, 1 TD. Both have SHITTY QBs (I just wanted to put that stat up bfore someone tried to tell me that "good WRs excel no matter what).

Cutler is proving more and more to be a DAMN GOOD QB despite being constantly killed!! He makes the Bears team MUCH better despite having the worst OL in the NFL and no WRs! Can you imagine how bad they would be if they stuck with Orton or Grossman??? Cutler raises the level of that team IMMENSELY! Seems no one wants to rag on the QB leading the NFL in INTs last year, or this year, when it is NOT Cutler. Weird how that "bash" only comes to the forefront when it's an easy attack.

Hillis by himself may not be "great"...but when combined with a good QB, he's a FANTASTIC player coming out of the backfield. He's the spark when you need to CRUSH the ball throught he LOS, and is incredible catching teh ball out of the backfield.....but he doesn't have a QB there, either.

The COMBINATION of the three makes them a MUCH stronger trio than individually separated.

Put marshall with a good QB, he's one of the best in the NFL. PUt Hillis with a good QB, he's one of the best in the NFL. Put Cutler with a good WR, and he could be one of the best in the NFL. SPlitting them up (along with all the other removal of talent)....was a DISASTER.

vettesplus
11-01-2011, 03:18 PM
would mcd been a good hc for the broncos if that was his only role? maybe so.....

DenBronx
11-01-2011, 03:19 PM
I don't even know where to begin with this thread.

Maybe we should start a support group or 1-800 hotline for Broncos fans contiplating suicide or that have severe depression.

What a nightmare.

Please Broncos fans hold on. Try to keep your sanity and have faith that we will get back to being a good team once again within the next 5 years.

Josh McDaniels is any true fans real life horror story.

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Feel free to use this :elefant: when brown nosing the guys that abandoned your forum. :lol:

The fact is that you, like many other fans, want it both ways. You want to attack McDaniels for destroying the franchise, but defend his moves.

Nobody abandoned my forum, I took it down because I did not implement good enough spam protection in time. The onus is on me for that one.

I'm not hating you, just calling you a hypocrite. I know that I can be one at times, there's nothing at all wrong with admitting it.

As far as me attacking McDaniels, I was a full on supporter of the ***** until the McSpygate crap was unearthed. I bet mod powers with Hoes that Hillis was going to be a bust in Cleveland.

Finally, those three moves that I mentioned had potential. Every other single move he made was out of desperation and ended up being crap because of it. And me saying that is in no way trying to "have my cake and eat it too." He had me fooled up to the day that he decided to cheat in England. I thought we would actually build a Defense that would help us stay in games. I thought that we would only need to play Orton for one year, and draft a QB that would actually be able to take over. Instead I feel like a kid who lent out his favorite toy only to have had it snapped in two.

So feel free to keep on calling me an idiot in public, and a dick in private. I'll continue to defend my opinion, and not the results of what moves Josh McDaniels had potential that he ended up squandering.

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Marshall is a BEAST, and with a REAL QB, he would actually get more opportunities to prove it. He still proves it with the likes of Henne throwing the ball. Please don't tell me it doesn't make a difference. Have you heard Fitzgerald's name in the highlight reel lately? Fitz-34, 603 yrds, 2TDs. Marshall-38, 538 yrds, 1 TD. Both have SHITTY QBs (I just wanted to put that stat up bfore someone tried to tell me that "good WRs excel no matter what).

Cutler is proving more and more to be a DAMN GOOD QB despite being constantly killed!! He makes the Bears team MUCH better despite having the worst OL in the NFL and no WRs! Can you imagine how bad they would be if they stuck with Orton or Grossman??? Cutler raises the level of that team IMMENSELY! Seems no one wants to rag on the QB leading the NFL in INTs last year, or this year, when it is NOT Cutler. Weird how that "bash" only comes to the forefront when it's an easy attack.

Hillis by himself may not be "great"...but when combined with a good QB, he's a FANTASTIC player coming out of the backfield. He's the spark when you need to CRUSH the ball throught he LOS, and is incredible catching teh ball out of the backfield.....but he doesn't have a QB there, either.

The COMBINATION of the three makes them a MUCH stronger trio than individually separated.

Put marshall with a good QB, he's one of the best in the NFL. PUt Hillis with a good QB, he's one of the best in the NFL. Put Cutler with a good WR, and he could be one of the best in the NFL. SPlitting them up (along with all the other removal of talent)....was a DISASTER.

I'll stand by my opinion of Marshal = Headcase, Cutler = Headcase, Hills = Replaceable. I'll look like a fool doing it, but those are my opinions until I decide to change them.

I also believe that neither Cutler, nor Marshal would still be on this team if McDaniels never coached here. Cutler wanted to play for Chicago. Marshal wanted out of Denver (anyone remember a little shooting he was a witness to in Denver?). They would have found their way out. Too bad we didn't get shit for them.

Jsteve01
11-01-2011, 03:28 PM
http://thepigskindoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mcdaniels-belichick1.jpg

Jsteve01
11-01-2011, 03:29 PM
I'll stand by my opinion of Marshal = Headcase, Cutler = Headcase, Hills = Replaceable. I'll look like a fool doing it, but those are my opinions until I decide to change them.

I also believe that neither Cutler, nor Marshal would still be on this team if McDaniels never coached here. Cutler wanted to play for Chicago. Marshal wanted out of Denver (anyone remember a little shooting he was a witness to in Denver?). They would have found their way out. Too bad we didn't get shit for them.

Oh but we did....:shocked:

Ravage!!!
11-01-2011, 03:32 PM

Id on't see how you get this "he wanted to play for Chicago" stuff... or tht he woudl have been gone if it wasn't for McD. EVERY PLAYER in the NFL grew up watching a favorite team. That doesn't mean that Cutler was trying to get out of Denver and play for Chicago. That was NEVER EVER EVER EVER talked about before McDoofus showed up.

I don't know what the shooting has to do with Marshall wanting to leave. Cutler would absolutely still be here, and I would like to think any other smart coach would have kept Marshall and Hillis as well. Cutler and Marshall, alone, made this team much MUCH MUCH more respectable.

Now we are just the friggin joke of the NFL.

Tned
11-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Nobody abandoned my forum, I took it down because I did not implement good enough spam protection in time. The onus is on me for that one.

I'm not hating you, just calling you a hypocrite. I know that I can be one at times, there's nothing at all wrong with admitting it.

As far as me attacking McDaniels, I was a full on supporter of the ***** until the McSpygate crap was unearthed. I bet mod powers with Hoes that Hillis was going to be a bust in Cleveland.

Finally, those three moves that I mentioned had potential. Every other single move he made was out of desperation and ended up being crap because of it. And me saying that is in no way trying to "have my cake and eat it too." He had me fooled up to the day that he decided to cheat in England. I thought we would actually build a Defense that would help us stay in games. I thought that we would only need to play Orton for one year, and draft a QB that would actually be able to take over. Instead I feel like a kid who lent out his favorite toy only to have had it snapped in two.

So feel free to keep on calling me an idiot in public, and a dick in private. I'll continue to defend my opinion, and not the results of what moves Josh McDaniels had potential that he ended up squandering.

Ahhh, you seem tense. Do you need a hug???

http://www.broncosforums.com/downloads/hug_hoodie.png

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Ahhh, you seem tense. Do you need a hug???

http://www.broncosforums.com/downloads/hug_hoodie.png

No. I think I need an old fashioned.

Tned
11-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Id on't see how you get this "he wanted to play for Chicago" stuff... or tht he woudl have been gone if it wasn't for McD. EVERY PLAYER in the NFL grew up watching a favorite team. That doesn't mean that Cutler was trying to get out of Denver and play for Chicago. That was NEVER EVER EVER EVER talked about before McDoofus showed up.

I don't know what the shooting has to do with Marshall wanting to leave. Cutler would absolutely still be here, and I would like to think any other smart coach would have kept Marshall and Hillis as well. Cutler and Marshall, alone, made this team much MUCH MUCH more respectable.

Now we are just the friggin joke of the NFL.

They have no other way to defend the indefensible, so they default to the "he didn't want to be here" or "he whined his way out of town" and BS like that.

Even if those things were true, who cares. Forte is probably going to get franchised because they can't reach a contract agreement. That stuff happens all the time. You don't trade a player because he would rather be with another team.

Using that logic, if we draft Luck, but he decides he doesn't like it in Denver after one year, we should just trade him? Give me a break.

dogfish
11-01-2011, 04:29 PM
T, come on man, you're ****in' this all up. . . only you would try to start a logical debate in the emo lash-out thread. . . .

:lol::lol:

Tned
11-01-2011, 04:38 PM
T, come on man, you're ****in' this all up. . . only you would try to start a logical debate in the emo lash-out thread. . . .

I tend to be logical and emo at the same time. I get really emotionally about irrational, McDaniel defending fans.

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 04:39 PM

How about we start talking about Plummer here?

sneakers
11-01-2011, 04:40 PM
**** you you ******* *******.

dogfish
11-01-2011, 04:50 PM
How about we start talking about Plummer here?

no. . . get back to crushing mcdaniels, or get out!

chazoe60
11-01-2011, 06:16 PM

I like this Tned better. The poodle loving sissy version is kinda sad.

Dzone
11-01-2011, 07:04 PM
How to list the Mcd failures?
Laphonso Smith. Knowshon Moreno, Tim Tebow, Robert Ayers, Demaryous Thomas, Thats 5 #1 picks, all busts

NightTerror218
11-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Laphonso Smith. Knowshon Moreno, Tim Tebow, Robert Ayers, Demaryous Thomas, Thats 5 #1 picks, all busts

Possibly

Juriga72
11-01-2011, 07:08 PM

I just threw up in my mouth yet again

chazoe60
11-01-2011, 07:11 PM

I disagree with you on Robert Ayers. Dude has been pretty solid for us this season and he almost never comes out of the game.

Don't miss the boat on Robert Ayers people, he's a damn good player.

The rest suck though.

NightTerror218
11-01-2011, 07:13 PM
if I had a red headed step child, I would call him Josh.

NightTerror218
11-01-2011, 07:14 PM
I disagree with you on Robert Ayers. Dude has been pretty solid for us this season and he almost never comes out of the game.

The rest suck though.

DT is also showing what he has. If he gets injured again he will be done. He is also trying to stay on the roster for next season.

Juriga72
11-01-2011, 07:16 PM

The rest suck though.

Chaz.... IMHO he's 1/2 or maybe even 1/3 of the players we should have taken instead of him.

He is solid... BUT solid is what you get in the 2nd round... at least thats my thought

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 07:16 PM
DT is also showing what he has. If he gets injured again he will be done. He is also trying to stay on the roster for next season.

Bey Bey looked positively disinterested on Sunday. Which makes sense. He was drafted by McLick.

chazoe60
11-01-2011, 07:18 PM

Thomas sucks.

I was at the game Sunday and one thing I noticed is that Thomas is a big *****, he gets bullied by defenders much smaller than he is, and he's lazy. He takes plays off, gives up on routes, and gives less than stellar effort a lot of the time.

I was much more dissapointed in Thomas than I was in Tebow even after that game.

TXBRONC
11-01-2011, 08:25 PM
King is a gentleman and a scholar.

Not in this universe.

Timmy!
11-01-2011, 08:26 PM
i hate u. u are a ******* piece of shit. i trusted u and u ****** us all over. u had a ton of 1st round picks and we end up with a corner we traded for a ham sandwhich, a running back who belongs on dancing with the stars, a reciever made of glass and a qb who cant throw and should start his own cult. seriously, throw urself off a bridge. i would give my left nut for 3 minutes locked in an 8x8 cell with just u, me, and a tire iron.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Locnar
11-01-2011, 08:30 PM
McDaniels is like a horrible ex girlfriend that some friends talked you into dating. The first couple weeks went good. But then you notice some of your stuff missing out of your house. Then you catch her stealing from you wallet. So you kick the bitch to the curb. And just when you think everything's good because she's out of your life. You find out you have herpes and the clap. FUUUUUUUUU...

MOtorboat
11-01-2011, 08:33 PM
McDaniels is like a horrible ex girlfriend that some friends talked you into dating. The first couple weeks went good. But then you notice some of your stuff missing out of your house. Then you catch her stealing from you wallet. So you kick the bitch to the curb. And just when you think everything's good because she's out of your life. You find out you have herpes and the clap. FUUUUUUUUU...

So, in this analogy, is Tebow the Herpes or the Clap?

chazoe60
11-01-2011, 08:51 PM

Orton is the boring handy that gets interuppted and ends in a serious case of th blues.

dogfish
11-01-2011, 09:08 PM

he's both-- and xanders is AIDS. . . .

chazoe60
11-01-2011, 09:10 PM
he's both-- and xanders is AIDS. . . .

Ellis is AIDS, Xanders is a mere case of genital herpes.

dogfish
11-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Ellis is AIDS, Xanders is a mere case of genital herpes.

i agree, but it stretches the analogy because mcdaniels didn't leave us with ellis-- he's bowlen's turd. . .

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Ellis is the carrier pigeon. He originally boned the monkey that brought us HIV.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 09:17 PM
And that POS is on twitter.

@dollarjoeellis

TXBRONC
11-01-2011, 09:30 PM

Fair enough but the bottom line for me is even though Cutler was turd he couldn't trade himself. It was action the front office/McDaniels chose to take. Also when people say "He asked to be traded/he demanded it" therefore get rid of him he doesn't want to be here. So what he was under contract McDaniels was not forced to make the trade and if been the least little bit mature about it he could have smoothed things out and maybe things would have turned out differently.

TXBRONC
11-01-2011, 09:35 PM

It sounds like you need an enema stat. :shocked:

tomjonesrocks
11-02-2011, 01:19 AM
McDaniels can never be forgiven.

At least not until Cutler is sufficiently replaced, which history shows can take as long as two or three decades.

...and then there's that Hillis for Quinn trade.

Hasn't a bus run him over yet?

Lancane
11-02-2011, 01:31 AM
Hasn't a bus run him over yet?

We're not that lucky! :laugh:

NameUsedBefore
11-02-2011, 02:42 AM
Boy. I spent the McDaniels years absolutely livid. I think I was more pissed at how incapable people were in seeing the fire before them, though. There were so many people backing this douche I was being driven up the damn walls. Everything he was doing was remarkably wrong but people just kept nagging on and on about what a genius this dude was. Even during gameday, "He's a great playcaller." Baffling. Well, anyway, here are some hilarious quotes from that godforsaken era,

Basically we're ****ed for a good while now. That's almost a certainty. And teams that are ****ed lose coaches, meaning McDaniels most likely wont be around for long unless Bowlen pushes his patience.

If McDaniels leaves within 3/4 years it basically means this happened: We fired Shanahan, hired another offensive-coach, he destroyed the only thing the team was doing well, then left us a steaming pile of ish.

And this gem,

I think McDaniels will be gone in three years, maybe even before that if he does really bad.

Neither Orton or Simms will be on the team in two years.

In effect, I think we're just pissing away time at the moment. Hopefully we can get a real defensive-minded coach in the near-future like we should have after firing Shanahan instead of getting an egotistical youngster hailing from a long line of failed Belichick apprentices.

NameUsedBefore
11-02-2011, 02:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/p1ydq.jpg

dogfish
11-02-2011, 04:01 AM
bowlen's pride is buried somewhere deep in that box in the back seat. . . .

Dzone
11-02-2011, 06:26 AM
Thomas sucks.

I was at the game Sunday and one thing I noticed is that Thomas is a big *****, he gets bullied by defenders much smaller than he is, and he's lazy. He takes plays off, gives up on routes, and gives less than stellar effort a lot of the time.

I was much more dissapointed in Thomas than I was in Tebow even after that game.

I noticed the same thing with Thomas. Lazy. Doesnt fight hard. He is a totally *****.
Thanks Mcdaniels. Idiot.

claymore
11-02-2011, 06:42 AM
Boy. I spent the McDaniels years absolutely livid. I think I was more pissed at how incapable people were in seeing the fire before them, though. There were so many people backing this douche I was being driven up the damn walls. Everything he was doing was remarkably wrong but people just kept nagging on and on about what a genius this dude was. Even during gameday, "He's a great playcaller." Baffling. Well, anyway, here are some hilarious quotes from that godforsaken era,

Great post & Quotes. It was maddening that people backed this guy. I think where I threw my hands up in the air and realized I couldnt convince anyone of the disaster afoot was when Nolan quit.

Holy **** McDaniels was/is a dumb mother ****'er.

Its not so bad to be a legitimate BAD coach, but McD was a egotistical **** on top of it all.

Dirk
11-02-2011, 07:16 AM
I noticed the same thing with Thomas. Lazy. Doesnt fight hard. He is a totally *****.
Thanks Mcdaniels. Idiot.

Yeah I noticed a few times during the Detroit game where he just stops and looks confused or flat out disinterested. Eddie Mac needs to have a sit down with this kid...and if he doesn't toughen up let Eddie have a beat down on this kid.

Tned
11-02-2011, 07:44 AM
Boy. I spent the McDaniels years absolutely livid. I think I was more pissed at how incapable people were in seeing the fire before them, though.

After seeing this, I went back and looked at some of my early statements post firing/hiring. Some interesting stuff looking back with hindsight:

Yea, I missed the mark on this one:
Be careful what you wish for.

On the bright side, the BEST side of Shanahan being fired is that at some point in the foreseeable future we will see an end to the use of "Mikey".

I really wish I had been off the mark on these two:

I'll only be 'happy' with any of the candidates once I see if the Broncos don't enter a long period of futility. The 'odds' are whoever the coach is that is hired, he will be a failure. That is the hard truth of the NFL. More new head coaches fail than succeed.

I am one of the 'spoiled' Broncos' fans that is used to virtually no losing seasons. Someone that is disspointed by a one and out in the playoffs and devestated by a .500 season. I am one of the spoiled fans that isn't used to life as the fan of the other 31 NFL franchises.

History tells us that whoever is picked will more than likely be a dissapointment and fired within three to four years.

I 'hope' that we get a coach that defies history and the odds, but the reason that casinos and bookmakers make so much money is that those that bet against the odds, usually lose.

No doubt. My point is that most coaches aren't successful in turning teams around. Part of that is that they often bring in new philosophies and schemes and the owners (with pressure from fans to win now) don't give the coach time to win. Right when they are ready to turn the corner, they are fired and the new coach comes in with a new philosophy/scheme.

From the "be careful what you wish for files"

Well, the day before he was fired I posted that I half hoped that Bowlen would fire Shanahan so that a couple years from now Broncos' fans would finally realize how good they had it. However, having said that, now I HOPE they look back and say, "I'm sure glad we got rid of that has been, look at us in the SB now".

Sorry Med, you were a bit off on that Sporono call:

Good points but was John Harbough a great coach before this season?
What about Mike Smith in Atlanta?

How about Tony Sporano? The Fins were pathetic last season
and look what he did 1 win to 11.

All unknowns that did a great job!

It can be done.

It 'can' be done, but for everyone ONE of them, there are 10 or 15 or 20 head coaching candidates and 1 win teams that don't turn into 11 win teams. That is nearly unprecedented, which is why it is getting so much news.

You bring up Atlanta, so that is probably a great example/answer to your question about Shanahan's Teflon (TM) coat.

Since the '98 Super Bowl when the Broncos and Falcons met, here is the tale of the tape:

Heach Coaches
Broncos - 1
Falcons - 4 + 2 interim

W/L
Broncos - 91-69
Atlanta - 71-88

Playoffs
Broncos - 4 years, one AFCCG, 1-4 record
Atlanta - 2 years, one NFCCG, 2-2 record

Losing seasons:
Broncos - 2
Atlanta - 6

.500 seasons
Broncos - 2
Atlanta - 1

Winning Seasons
Broncos - 6
Atlanta - 3

Six worst seasons:
Broncos - 6, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9
Atlanta - 4, 4, 5, 5, 7, 7

It is real easy to look at Atlanta and say, "we should do what they did. Look at their head coach." However, the fact is that they have gone through multiple head coaches and have had losing seasons 6 of their last 10 seasons since meeting the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Towards the end and after the '06 season, we heard crys from people on the boards about how we should be building like SF. How Shanahan should be fired, and we needed to learn from San Francisco -- how they were building through great drafts. The thing I pointed out at the time, was that it is much easier to build via the draft when you get high picks following 2 and 4 win seasons.

That aside, even after their 'break out' seven win season, they have followed it up with 5 and 7 win seasons, not so spectacular. In our same 10 year stretch, they have had two winning seasons, and 4 head coaches.

I could go on and on, and know that I often do. However, my point is that while me might be very frustrated right now by our three seaons of .500 football, most teams (and owners) realize that when your 'horrible', fan revolting seaons are .500, then your head coach is probably doing a pretty darn good job.

Another unpopular post of mine:

echobravo
11-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks to that silly git we now follow a team wishing for the salad days of .500 football.

EastCoastBronco
11-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Josh McDaniels smells like rotten cabbage...

BeefStew25
11-02-2011, 12:24 PM
We need more NUB in this thread.

BeefStew25
11-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Mo, are you happy with our QB situation now?

MOtorboat
11-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Mo, are you happy with our QB situation now?

Can Glenn Martinez throw a football?

Dreadnought
11-02-2011, 12:35 PM
We need more NUB in this thread.

NUB has been superb. I am proud of him. We have had occasional differences, but he has always been a sound man with respect to McDaniels.

Poet
11-02-2011, 12:48 PM
These are my favorite threads to troll, er post.

Never fear, next year you will have a fresh start with a new quarterback and possibly a running back depending on BPA.

Just let the numbness creep in.

Tned
11-02-2011, 12:50 PM
These are my favorite threads to troll, er post.

Never fear, next year you will have a fresh start with a new quarterback and possibly a running back depending on BPA.

Just let the numbness creep in.

I can't believe that retched, law breaking, pitiful excuse for an NFL team (that Broncos are looking up at) in Cincy has five wins this season. My God, this is like opposite world.

GEM
11-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Guy is a good QB coach, but a horrible leader of men. And maybe the worst talent evaluator in the history of the NFL.

No, he sucks at coaching QB's too.

Poet
11-02-2011, 12:52 PM
I can't believe that retched, law breaking, pitiful excuse for an NFL team (that Broncos are looking up at) in Cincy has five wins this season. My God, this is like opposite world.

Ain't it a bitch? Don't worry, Mike Brown will **** it up in the next year or two. That's why I always laugh at the Bronco fan teeth gnashing and tear shedding, a lot of franchises are perpetually in the same shitty position.

BUT....BUT...NO..NOT OUR BRONCOS...IT'S NOT FAIR. :lol::lol::lol:

GEM
11-02-2011, 12:54 PM
I hope Hillis did more than flirted with your wife. I hope that farm boy did things to her your scrawny ass only wishes you could do.

Piece of shit....

BeefStew25
11-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Can Glenn Martinez throw a football?

Not as good as Cutler.

Tned
11-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Ain't it a bitch? Don't worry, Mike Brown will **** it up in the next year or two. That's why I always laugh at the Bronco fan teeth gnashing and tear shedding, a lot of franchises are perpetually in the same shitty position.

BUT....BUT...NO..NOT OUR BRONCOS...IT'S NOT FAIR. :lol::lol::lol:

After all these years on the Broncos boards, haven't you learned that winning in Denver is a birthright??? :confused:

You should know by now that rebuilding and cyclical streaks only apply to the other 30 NFL teams (and the semi-pro Browns), but don't apply to the Broncos. Because the Broncos are winners..... :Dripping****ingSarcasm:

chazoe60
11-02-2011, 12:55 PM
King, Imma bitch slap your 12 sammich eatin face if you don't knock that shit off.

Poet
11-02-2011, 12:58 PM
After all these years on the Broncos boards, haven't you learned that winning in Denver is a birthright??? :confused:

You should know by now that rebuilding and cyclical streaks only apply to the other 30 NFL teams (and the semi-pro Browns), but don't apply to the Broncos. Because the Broncos are winners..... :Dripping****ingSarcasm:

It's just not fair. I wish I could relate with your agony. :lol::lol:

Oh, Chaz, I'll crush your head with my stomach. Don't test me bacon bit.

Jsteve01
11-02-2011, 01:01 PM
lmao well hey at least we beat the Bungles this year, and our 2nd WR isn't going down on drug smuggling charges

Tned
11-02-2011, 01:02 PM
It's just not fair. I wish I could relate with your agony. :lol::lol:

Oh, Chaz, I'll crush your head with my stomach. Don't test me bacon bit.

No, you don't understand and can't understand our pain. It's easy cheering for a loser, like you do. For us, cheering for a club where the 'normal' doesn't apply, and where 5 winning seasons, four playoff appearances and one AFCCG appearance in a 7 year period, SUCK, is friggin horrible, the last two years is simply beyond anything you could imagine.

It's fine for you ordinary fans, but for us, it's like losing your "manhood" in a farm accident.

Ravage!!!
11-02-2011, 01:05 PM
I hope Hillis did more than flirted with your wife. I hope that farm boy did things to her your scrawny ass only wishes you could do.

Piece of shit....

Its no secret that she had to buy herself a larger vibrator

Poet
11-02-2011, 01:51 PM
lmao well hey at least we beat the Bungles this year, and our 2nd WR isn't going down on drug smuggling charges

Jordan Shipley got arrested for drug smuggling?

Ain't that a bitch. :lol:

Slick
11-02-2011, 02:24 PM
**** McDaniels.

**** him for completely destroying this team.

**** him for ruining my Sundays.

**** him for making me fall asleep on the couch during games.

**** him for making me laugh at my team when I am not asleep on the couch during games.

**** him for not taking McCoy with him.

BigDaddyBronco
11-02-2011, 02:38 PM
I'm still more pissed at Bowlen for hiring him. I don't know if he got suckered, drunk, or just had a moment of weakness, but damn he ****** up royally.

McDaniels may be a piece of shyt, a bad coach, yada yada yada, but ******* Bowlen gave him the keys to the franchise.

claymore
11-02-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm still more pissed at Bowlen for hiring him. I don't know if he got suckered, drunk, or just had a moment of weakness, but damn he ****** up royally.

McDaniels may be a piece of shyt, a bad coach, yada yada yada, but ******* Bowlen gave him the keys to the franchise.

In Bowlens defense, it had to be a petty amazing power point presentation. He probably used Office 2007 which has some nice features.

Slick

Abso freakin lutely.

Let's get rid of one guy who had too much power and do the same with a 30 year old kid. Bowlen definately deserves the blame. I still think Bowlen isn't all there and Joe Ellis is really pulling all the strings.

BeefStew25

Even though you hate Cutler, do you kinda wish McD didn't act the same age as Cutler on that whole thing?

BigDaddyBronco
11-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Even though you hate Cutler, do you kinda wish McD didn't act the same age as Cutler on that whole thing?

Oh, absolutely. I wish he hadn't failed on the trade for Cassels either. He actually looks like a decent QB now and then. :lol: (Maybe I think that because I have watch 3 years of Orton and Tebow........shudder)

I think Cutler was waiting for an excuse after Bates was let go and he knew that McDaniels wasn't going to be in his jock. Total ego thing on both sides.

NightTerror218
11-02-2011, 02:46 PM
In Bowlens defense, it had to be a petty amazing power point presentation. He probably used Office 2007 which has some nice features.

Bowlen was drooling over Steelers HC Tomlin and thought MCDouche could be the next great young HC.

Way to overlook all of Beli-cheats other assistant coaches the failed as HCs.

BeefStew25
11-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Oh, absolutely. I wish he hadn't failed on the trade for Cassels either. He actually looks like a decent QB now and then. :lol: (Maybe I think that because I have watch 3 years of Orton and Tebow........shudder)

I think Cutler was waiting for an excuse after Bates was let go and he knew that McDaniels wasn't going to be in his jock. Total ego thing on both sides.

I guess management can't have a total disregard for talent. Hand me a couple million at 23 and kinda don't hold me accountable, and I bet a bunch of us would be the same way. Maybe.

MOtorboat
11-02-2011, 02:54 PM
http://www.joshmcdanielssucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/McDumb_11.jpg

BeefStew25
11-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Mo, I was thinking, have you even been right on one player?

MOtorboat
11-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Nope, beef, I'm never right about anything.

chazoe60
11-02-2011, 03:06 PM

You finally got something right.

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 03:08 PM

I think that you are right on alot of things and that's why I want to sleep with you in Denver

MOtorboat
11-02-2011, 03:10 PM

Dreadnought
11-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Mo, I was thinking, have you even been right on one player?

I'm sure he has. The accuracy rate may be in the sub-Tebow range, but I'm sure there is one somewhere.

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 03:13 PM

I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm not trying to make you anything at all. but this feeling doesn't come along every day. And if I had the chance, I'd like the chance to say. I love you . I honestly love you

dogfish
11-02-2011, 04:10 PM
I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm not trying to make you anything at all. but this feeling doesn't come along every day. And if I had the chance, I'd like the chance to say. I love you . I honestly love you

it would take a real a-hole to spit on this type of raw, unguarded emotion. . .

i'd like to think that MO isn't that type of a-hole. . .

NightTrainLayne
11-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Mega-douche who ruined my favorite team. I
Couldn’t feel worse if someone had run off with my wife.
Denver will never really be the same
Again, but I feel that maybe we’ll be stronger for it. I’m sure
Nobody could have ever fortold the
Ignominious depths that our beloved team has
Entered. Many years will pass, and we will have
Long periods of stagnation before reaching the
Superbowl again.

Some might say that his supporters have an even more
Uneven path. They put more trust in the man, and
Couldn’t perceive the danger right in front of their face
Knocking on the door. They are tempted to either
Slink away in shame, or :shudder: defend the *******.

By no means are the previous McD supporters
Asking for consideration. We deserve all the attacks
Launched our direction. But if we are all to reunite with
Love for our Broncos, then both McD haters &
Supporters must have room for forgiveness in our hearts.
!

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 04:15 PM
it would take a real a-hole to spit on this type of raw, unguarded emotion. . .

i'd like to think that MO isn't that type of a-hole. . .

Hey, you know what Hopretard? We only go around once. I want to leave my love here on earth. the pain, disappointment, hearthache, .. Just keep loving.,, It is so worth it

dogfish
11-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Hey, you know what Hopretard? We only go around once. I want to leave my love here on earth. the pain, disappointment, hearthache, .. Just keep loving.,, It is so worth it

nut, i think MO is a worthy receptacle for all this-- you picked a good one. . .

dogfish
11-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Superbowl again.

!

you should perform this at some open mic poetry night. . . .

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 04:36 PM
nut, i think MO is a worthy receptacle for all this-- you picked a good one. . .

But will he receive it? that is the question. I don't think my heart can survive another break. It is already heavily scarred from a life of unreciprocated love

Davii
11-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Bowlen handed over the keys to a used, but still pretty damn nice, franchise. Mc**** promptly canceled the insurance, drove it into a ditch, lit it on fire, and just for good measure kicked the firemen that showed up in the nuts.

We'll still be making payments in it for a long time. **** you Mc****! I would love to put my size 10 boot right in the middle of his face.

Poet
11-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Hoptard is a cancer upon this message board and I hate him.

dogfish
11-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Bowlen handed over the keys to a used, but still pretty damn nice, franchise. Mc**** promptly canceled the insurance, drove it into a ditch, lit it on fire, and just for good measure kicked the firemen that showed up in the nuts.

it really is fuggin' amazing to look back at just how thoroughly he destroyed this franchise in just a year and a half. . . we basically have no talent anywhere. . .

the worst part, though, is the gifts that keep on giving that he left us. . . like the tebow cluster****, and orton's untradable contract. . .

and worst of all? he also left us brian xanders as GM, which is still killing us and will continue as long as elway, ellis and bowlen allow it. . . the ****er didn't just screw up the team on the field-- he left the entire organization in flames. . .

dogfish
11-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Hoptard is a cancer upon this message board and I hate him.

i hope you never taste bacon again, you fat piece of crap!

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 04:57 PM
it really is fuggin' amazing to look back at just how thoroughly he destroyed this franchise in just a year and a half. . . we basically have no talent anywhere. . .

the worst part, though, is the gifts that keep on giving that he left us. . . like the tebow cluster****, and orton's untradable contract. . .

and worst of all? he also left us brian xanders as GM, which is still killing us and will continue as long as elway, ellis and bowlen allow it. . . the ****er didn't just screw up the team on the field-- he left the entire organization in flames. . .

He really did. I honestly wish he had called in sick more days.

BeefStew25
11-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Superbowl again.

!

I consider this your apology and penance. Move forward in peace brother.

Okay whose next?

Poet
11-02-2011, 05:07 PM
i hope you never taste bacon again, you fat piece of crap!

I hope your next head coach is Josh McDaniels. :lol::lol:

Dreadnought
11-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Superbowl again.

!

That is a fine confession and atonement, Brother NTL. I think you covered all the bases

MOtorboat
11-02-2011, 05:16 PM

lol

dogfish
11-02-2011, 05:35 PM

you deserve mike brown. . .

:shocked:

Dreadnought
11-02-2011, 06:15 PM
you deserve mike brown. . .

:shocked:

King87 has disappointed me bitterly here. I used to consider him a bright young prospect, but he has been posting inane drivel in this thread. The kind of delusional raving stuff we used to see out of Jagsbch, fer gawdsakes. Its all kind of embarrassing.

dogfish
11-02-2011, 06:18 PM
King87 has disappointed me bitterly here. I used to consider him a bright young prospect, but he has been posting inane drivel in this thread. The kind of delusional raving stuff we used to see out of Jagsbch, fer gawdsakes. Its all kind of embarrassing.

yea, not exactly his finest hour. . .

Dreadnought
11-02-2011, 06:21 PM
yea, not exactly his finest hour. . .

Kng87 imitates Jake Plummer in the 2005 AFC Championship game. Total vapor lock of the brain. Almost tragic :tsk:

Poet
11-02-2011, 06:34 PM

You turn your back on me and then play this card?

All I'm doing is tough love, that's all. I'm just reminding a bunch of men who whiny they sound.

chazoe60
11-02-2011, 06:40 PM

I hope your next QB is Akili Smith.

Poet
11-02-2011, 06:42 PM
I hope your next QB is Akili Smith.

He's a better QB than McD was a coach.

How's that make you feel?

chazoe60
11-02-2011, 06:43 PM
He's a better QB than McD was a coach.

How's that make you feel?

Glad that shit-head is gone and wishing untold amounts of pain and death on him.

Poet
11-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Glad that shit-head is gone and wishing untold amounts of pain and death on him.

He's coming back!

chazoe60
11-02-2011, 06:46 PM
He's coming back!

Yeah, as a dung beetle after his demise.

Poet
11-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Yeah, as a dung beetle after his demise.

Because he's the shit!

TXBRONC
11-02-2011, 08:09 PM
I'm sure he has. The accuracy rate may be in the sub-Tebow range, but I'm sure there is one somewhere.

You because you go milling around in a pile of horse shit doesn't mean you're going to find a pony.

OMorange&blue
11-02-2011, 10:57 PM

Wow. What a ******* ***** post. Get over peyton you ******* rope dragger.

Seriously, are the horsemen this dead? Your gonna let tned shit on thnik like this?

dogfish
11-02-2011, 11:00 PM
tink's a big boy-- he doesn't need anybody riding to his rescue. . .

Thnikkaman
11-02-2011, 11:07 PM
But will he receive it? that is the question. I don't think my heart can survive another break. It is already heavily scarred from a life of unreciprocated love

Nut. Keep pursuing OR. I'm loving the uncomfortableness.

Thnikkaman
11-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Wow. What a ******* ***** post. Get over peyton you ******* rope dragger.

Seriously, are the horsemen this dead? Your gonna let tned shit on thnik like this?

Thank you for the support Omo. I know that he and I are both ********, but we are also not the same.

This is an internet message board. If we were face to face, and he said this shit to my face, we'd have words. If he's the man I think he is, afterwards, we'd have a beer and make up.

BeefStew25
11-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Tned and Tink are both my friends. Omo, EAD. (JK)

Poet
11-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Thank you for the support Omo. I know that he and I are both ********, but we are also not the same.

This is an internet message board. If we were face to face, and he said this shit to my face, we'd have words. If he's the man I think he is, afterwards, we'd have a beer and make up.

Sweaty man sex.

Thnikkaman
11-02-2011, 11:24 PM
King, I hope the Bengals sign Orton in the offseason.

Thnikkaman
11-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Sweaty man sex.

Its not gay if you are the penetrator right?

OMorange&blue
11-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Well, I'm pretty much not ok with this but it's thnik's call. So that's that.

Poet
11-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Its not gay if you are the penetrator right?

Ask Beef and Rex.

Thnikkaman
11-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Ask Beef and Rex.

I figured you would know since being skewered by a meat probe is criteria for all Bengals fans. I understand that the Iggy Shuffle is synonymous to tapping your foot in a public restroom.

Tned
11-02-2011, 11:34 PM

Ok, let's reign things in a bit, what do you mean by "make up"? I'm all for a couple beers, but I don't get into any of that touching/feeling "funny stuff."

Poet
11-02-2011, 11:36 PM
I figured you would know since being skewered by a meat probe is criteria for all Bengals fans. I understand that the Iggy Shuffle is synonymous to tapping your foot in a public restroom.

Sorry, insults from the whiniest fan base doesn't really hurt me. Maybe you bitches can hold each other and get the tears out.

Tned
11-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Well, I'm pretty much not ok with this but it's thnik's call. So that's that.

Do me a favor, next time you insult me, can you provide some definitions? I'm a simple man, living in the simple state of Arkansas. I have no idea what a ropedragger and stuff like that is. I can't fully appreciate how much of a dick you're being, if I don't understand the insults.

TIA for a bit more clarity in your future infantile insults.

Thnikkaman
11-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Ok, let's reign things in a bit, what do you mean by "make up"? I'm all for a couple beers, but I don't get into any of that touching/feeling "funny stuff."

I'm not nut or beef. That being said, my idea of making up probably involves a bucket of nacho cheese.

Tned
11-02-2011, 11:41 PM
I'm not nut or beef. That being said, my idea of making up probably involves a bucket of nacho cheese.

Yea, in that case, your 100% correct --- assuming you're buying the :beer:

Thnikkaman
11-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Sorry, insults from the whiniest fan base doesn't really hurt me. Maybe you bitches can hold each other and get the tears out.

The Browns >> The Bengals

And calling us the whiniest fan base? Obviously you have never had to suffer Detroit Red Wings fans.

Poet
11-03-2011, 12:00 AM
The Browns >> The Bengals

And calling us the whiniest fan base? Obviously you have never had to suffer Detroit Red Wings fans.

The Browns will never be that.

Rockies fans are worse. I think it's a Denver thing.

tubby
11-03-2011, 12:32 AM
I hate McD. Worst drafter ever. Shytty coach. Sucks at life. Joe Ellis is a dumbass and I hate him too.

The self loathing and crying over spilt milk in this thead is GAA. Players come and go and none of those guys are special. Eff Cutler (CoK6), Marshall (blood on his hands), Scheffler (puzzy), Hillis (one year white wonder, fumble-itis). Congratulations they are still in the league.

Bailey drops pick. with the 11th pick. Thanksgiving day jinx. Ka Boom

BeefStew25
11-03-2011, 12:38 AM
If we forget history we are doomed to repeat it.

Poet
11-03-2011, 12:57 AM
What you mean is cry like children.

That's what you mean.

It's what you really mean.

Know what I mean?

I mean it.

MOtorboat
11-03-2011, 01:48 AM
If we forget history we are doomed to repeat it.

Quarterbacks drafted by teams with 12 or more wins the previous season since the beginning of the 16-game era...

Jim Harbaugh
Todd Marinovich
Tommy Maddux
Jim Druckenmiller
Daunte Culpepper
Jay Cutler

Things not to do: Destroy rosters by giving up the house for a quarterback when you already have a winning team.

BeefStew25
11-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Plummer sure performed in 06.

MOtorboat
11-03-2011, 01:56 AM
So did Cutler in '06, '07 and '08.

MOtorboat
11-03-2011, 01:56 AM
One led three straight playoff berths. One led three straight collapses.

NameUsedBefore
11-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Jay Cutler is a good QB.

dogfish
11-03-2011, 02:17 AM
One led three straight playoff berths

your definition of "led" is apparently significantly different from mine. . .

:elefant:

Thnikkaman
11-03-2011, 08:32 AM
The Browns will never be that.

Rockies fans are worse. I think it's a Denver thing.

King, Michigan >> Ohio State.

Thnikkaman
11-03-2011, 08:34 AM
What you mean is cry like children.

That's what you mean.

It's what you really mean.

Know what I mean?

I mean it.

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/870813/Dalton.gif