PDA

View Full Version : Most pathetic forum ever. Chargers Forums

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 09:07 PM
I got banned for posting in their game day thread.

I was not ripping them either. Bunch of crybabies running that site

They suck.

SR
10-31-2011, 09:15 PM
What would you expect?

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 09:17 PM
What would you expect?

I have posted there for years and never had a problem

its not like I said Philip Rivers is a douche.

I was talking about teh relevant Monday Night game going on. I am a football fan. If you ban me becuse I have Bronco in my name they are the ones that are douches.

SR
10-31-2011, 09:20 PM
**** 'em.

BroncoBJ
10-31-2011, 09:29 PM
Nothing new. Thier own fans don't even like thier forums. Typical disgrace of a message board they have over there. Pathetic.

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 09:31 PM
Nothing new. Thier own fans don't even like thier forums. Typical disgrace of a message board they have over there. Pathetic.

BJ please get rid of the Josh sig. He ruined our team and the stench is here each week. Mr wonderboy has the Rams at 1-6 as well.

Please for the love of God. I hate that ass. I like you as a poster but hate seeing anything for Josh the fraud.

Devilspawn
10-31-2011, 09:40 PM
Good luck tonight. I love the NFL and need a win for my pool.

Chargers 34 Chiefs 17
Way to smack em around, Med. :shocked:

Do you know what might have triggered the banning? You're the last person I'd expect to get banned.

BroncoBJ
10-31-2011, 09:42 PM
BJ please get rid of the Josh sig. He ruined our team and the stench is here each week. Mr wonderboy has the Rams at 1-6 as well.

Please for the love of God. I hate that ass. I like you as a poster but hate seeing anything for Josh the fraud.

:lol: Forget what my sig looks like half the time. But yea, hes no longer with us, I should go ahead and get rid of it. :salute:

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 09:43 PM
Way to smack em around, Med. :shocked:

Do you know what might have triggered the banning? You're the last person I'd expect to get banned.

Those douchbags said no opposing fans in the gametime thread.

Screw them I hope KC wins 48-3

I also said they looked like Oak with all the flags (sorry DS)

You know commenting on a game. Not homerism those whiny little douches. I will never go back there

Devilspawn
10-31-2011, 09:56 PM
Those douchbags said no opposing fans in the gametime thread.

Screw them I hope KC wins 48-3

I also said they looked like Oak with all the flags (sorry DS)

You know commenting on a game. Not homerism those whiny little douches. I will never go back there
hmm. That's odd.

Here. Stare at this for a while.
92owAaBGf_A

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 09:59 PM
hmm. That's odd.

Here. Stare at this for a while.
http://keptarolo.hu/kep/s4981731/Adriana_Lima_28.jpg

lol I can stare at the blank red X:D

BroncoJoe
10-31-2011, 10:01 PM
I got a permban for something similar. Wussies!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Devilspawn
10-31-2011, 10:04 PM

Aha I see. I've changed the Adriana Lima pick to Knowshon Moreno highlights.

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 10:05 PM

The bunch of softies that never win the big playoff game.

yes we suck now but at least have seen some success in our lifetime. Not a bunch of chokes.

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 10:06 PM
Aha I see. I've changed the Adriana Lima pick to Knowshon Moreno highlights.

Well then it must be a short reel :lol:

Lima is great though. :salute:

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 11:30 PM
Serves em right for banning me. :lol:

Great win Chiefs

WTE
11-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Serves em right for banning me. :lol:

Great win Chiefs

I had to listen to that game on my battery powered radio because I haven't had POWER FOR FIVE DAYS NOW!!!

Anyway, very entertaining game to listen to. The Chargers have to be the dumbest team that ever existed. Doesn't matter if Shottenheimer is coaching the team or Norv Turner. They just shoot themselves in the foot year after year.

Good to see Cassel rally his team. I'm always rooting for him.

chazoe60
11-02-2011, 12:21 PM
I've been banned from that place about 5 times and I have a total of about 25 posts.

They are a bunch of faggots.

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 03:32 PM
i think I'll be joining them soon. I will not go by bronco fandom. I will troll effectively and quietly. I will be a legend. they will sing songs about me.

Poet
11-02-2011, 03:47 PM
i think I'll be joining them soon. I will not go by bronco fandom. I will troll effectively and quietly. I will be a legend. they will sing songs about me.

You won't.

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 03:58 PM
these guys sound pretty uptight.

T.K.O.
11-02-2011, 04:29 PM

you should go in a s a faux boltboy and sing the praises of Orton to them....tell them Orton would have never dropped that snap and so on.....:beer::elefant:

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 04:32 PM
you should go in a s a faux boltboy and sing the praises of Orton to them....tell them Orton would have never dropped that snap and so on.....:beer::elefant:

TKO, I love you like a brother. I do. I'm glad you quit smoking and everything, but I will not do this.

Now Medford, screw those guys at the Charger forum. They are bad people. They didn't ban you. You banned them. And you are a good person. You are special

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 04:32 PM

TKO, after some thought, I see where you are going with this. Great idea, my bad.

kcvet
11-03-2011, 03:28 PM
I got banned for posting in their game day thread.

I was not ripping them either. Bunch of crybabies running that site

They suck.

sounds like the one im on. you didn't read their rules

Fans of the other team are not welcome in our "game day" threads - it's hard enough to keep the peace between the Charger fans during a game. Go away during the game, come back after the game.

Medford Bronco
11-03-2011, 08:03 PM
sounds like the one im on. you didn't read their rules

Still stupid. I encouraged the Chargers. If I had a generic name they would have never known.

AlWilsonizKING
11-03-2011, 08:28 PM
I'll never forget signing up for thier forums one week before a game to do some friendly smack talk (as Dolts fan do here) and got banned after the first 2 posts I made. They said they didn't like other teams fans coming over and smack talking the Dolts.:rolleyes:

All I could do was :laugh: at that. Whatever...

PEACE!!!