PDA

View Full Version : Now now now now now now now

Flex040679
10-31-2011, 05:55 PM
45-10 is pathetic but relax people... did you think one off season and draft would be the end of the rebuilding????

Please... above all Broncos fans are intelligent football fans WE know its gonna take a lil time

GEM
10-31-2011, 05:59 PM
Or it can take decades if you never put the right pieces in place. :lol:

Dirk
10-31-2011, 06:13 PM
Or it can take decades if you never put the right pieces in place. :lol:

Um....shut that pretty mouth of your! :listen:

I hope the hell it doesn't take that long.

chazoe60
10-31-2011, 06:33 PM
The problem is we're supposedly rebuilding but I don't think we'll win as many games as we did last year.

I'm remodeling my basement and what the Broncos are doing right now reminds me a Hell of a lot more of the demolition stage than the actual rebuilding stage.

We're terrible and we haven't gotten better.

I'm starting to hate the coaching staff too FWIW.

Juriga72
10-31-2011, 07:10 PM
John FOx MIGHT set a NFL record for "Most losses in a 4 year span".... At TWO different jobs

LRtagger
11-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Now now now now now now now is what I say every time Tebow drops back and holds the ball for 15 minutes waiting for someone to get open by 5 yards.

NightTerror218
11-01-2011, 12:42 PM
come on meow, enough of that right meow. We know Tebow is trying but right meow he just sucks. Meow we can hope he improves but it is going to need to be a hell of a lot to impress me. Meow Jones is looking better and better.

LRtagger
11-01-2011, 12:46 PM
That's only 4 dude

Dirk
11-01-2011, 12:48 PM
John FOx MIGHT set a NFL record for "Most losses in a 4 year span".... At TWO different jobs

I never thought of that. How depressing....:tsk:

claymore
11-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Now now now now now now now is what I say every time Tebow drops back and holds the ball for 15 minutes waiting for someone to get open by 5 yards.

Hahahahahahaha!

sneakers
11-01-2011, 07:34 PM
NO NO NO NO NO NO no

oKI-tD0L18A

Locnar
11-01-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm remodeling my basement and what the Broncos are doing right now reminds me a Hell of a lot more of the demolition stage than the actual rebuilding stage.

Great analogy. It's like McDaniels came into your home while you were on vacation and covered every inch of your house in crappy wallpaper. Then flooded your finished basement so now all the sheetrock is moldy. And then he topped it all off by taking a gigantic dump on your front step.

Dreadnought
11-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Great analogy. It's like McDaniels came into your home while you were on vacation and covered every inch of your house in crappy wallpaper. Then flooded your finished basement so now all the sheetrock is moldy. And then he topped it all off by taking a gigantic dump on your front step.

And drank all your beer. And did doughnuts on the front lawn before siphoning all your gas and stealing the hubcaps..

The Glue Factory
11-02-2011, 09:09 AM

I think it's more like when the demolition is completed but there's nothing but garbage all over the place. That's what this year is. Things will begin getting cleaned out after this year is over and we'll start to see the new framing go up.

Patience my fellow Broncomaniac. In Elway we trust for he has not failed at what he has put his hand to. HOF QB, successful business owner, successful pro football team owner and now launching (or continuing) his career in FO of a professional football team. He's got enough money that he doesn't have to work if he doesn't want to. He's VP of Football OPs because he wants to.

BroncoStud
11-02-2011, 09:11 AM

No joke... We're actually WORSE than last year under McDouche... Never thought I would see that.

Fox is f'ing terrible.

Dzone
11-02-2011, 09:37 AM
No joke... We're actually WORSE than last year under McDouche... Never thought I would see that.

Fox is f'ing terrible.
Abso-freakin-lutely!!!!
Fox is a clown.

Mike
11-02-2011, 09:42 AM
And drank all your beer. And did doughnuts on the front lawn before siphoning all your gas and stealing the hubcaps..

And your cat is pregnant...or is it the rabbit?

The Glue Factory
11-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Abso-freakin-lutely!!!!
Fox is a clown.

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Nevermind that the QB options Fox has to choose from aren't smelling like roses. Nevermind that those same QB options are holdovers from the previous clown with a bazooka. Nevermind that the current starting QB actually looked pretty good at the end of last year.

This year's train wreck is all his fault. Any other HC would be undefeated at this point.

Ravage!!!
11-02-2011, 11:52 AM

this is EXACTLY what I thought of when I read the title of the thread! :beer:

Mike
11-02-2011, 12:00 PM

Nevermind that the QB options Fox has to choose from aren't smelling like roses. Nevermind that those same QB options are holdovers from the previous clown with a bazooka. Nevermind that the current starting QB actually looked pretty good at the end of last year.

This year's train wreck is all his fault. Any other HC would be undefeated at this point.

Fox needs time. But nothing he has done so far has inspired much confidence out of me. I am easily as much a skeptic of him as I am of Tebow.

Dreadnought
11-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Fox needs time. But nothing he has done so far has inspired much confidence out of me. I am easily as much a skeptic of him as I am of Tebow.

I'm reasonably content with EFX's personnel moves, but those will only pan out (or not) over time. I can't expect much out of the stiffs McD left here. I'll give him a couple of years. For now the Broncos will continue to lose.

**** you, McDaniels

Lancane
11-02-2011, 12:32 PM

He'll get at least one more season, Shanahan isn't owed anything after this season and after the following year neither will they owe McDaniels...perfect time to fire the Head Coach! And with all the money we have from Shanahan and McDaniels being paid off, they'll be able to hire a 'hot shot' coach again.

:D

Mike
11-02-2011, 12:40 PM
He'll get at least one more season, Shanahan isn't owed anything after this season and after the following year neither will they owe McDaniels...perfect time to fire the Head Coach! And with all the money we have from Shanahan and McDaniels being paid off, they'll be able to hire a 'hot shot' coach again.

:D

I'd be extremely happy to get a semi-competent coach in here instead of the best of the worst options in Fox and the turd sandwich that was McD.

The Glue Factory
11-02-2011, 01:00 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting this all on the coach either. I think Fox is a 3 to 5 year HC in Denver. By then the team should be built and Elway is looking for a different HC (maybe Dennison will be available at that time?)

BroncoNut
11-02-2011, 01:33 PM
The problem is we're supposedly rebuilding but I don't think we'll win as many games as we did last year.

At this point, I don't see us doing any better than 7 and 8 to tell you the truth

BroncoStud
11-02-2011, 06:50 PM

That is the biggest concern we face going forward. How long will Fox be given an excuse to SUCK because of Josh McDaniels? I don't care if your QB is Peewee Herman, the offense these clowns have installed is reggressive and antiquated, and lacks ANY innovation.

Worse than that, the defense isn't that much better and Fox has the luxury of Doom and Miller... And telling to me is the mere fact that Fox coming into this job was .500 for his career, a mediocre HC to begin with.

So like I said, you can't blame Fox for the ingredients he has to work with, but it is his job to take those ingredients and produce the best meal possible, and thus far that hasn't happened.

We are WORSE than last year. I just worry that Fox will be afforded more time than he deserves because of this mess he inherited.

Nick
11-02-2011, 06:59 PM

now now now now now now it took me 15 minutes before I could read your post because your pic was staring at me. :lol:

but ultimately... Was a funny and good post.

rcsodak
11-02-2011, 08:40 PM
At this point, I don't see us doing any better than 7 and 8 to tell you the truth
Crap! They calling the season after 15? Thats BAAAAAAADDDDD....right? :0

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

The Glue Factory
11-03-2011, 01:31 PM
That is the biggest concern we face going forward. How long will Fox be given an excuse to SUCK because of Josh McDaniels? I don't care if your QB is Peewee Herman, the offense these clowns have installed is reggressive and antiquated, and lacks ANY innovation.

Worse than that, the defense isn't that much better and Fox has the luxury of Doom and Miller... And telling to me is the mere fact that Fox coming into this job was .500 for his career, a mediocre HC to begin with.

So like I said, you can't blame Fox for the ingredients he has to work with, but it is his job to take those ingredients and produce the best meal possible, and thus far that hasn't happened.

We are WORSE than last year. I just worry that Fox will be afforded more time than he deserves because of this mess he inherited.

Going into this season I was concerned about Fox but thought he'd at least get a foundation for this team in place. Right now is hard to judge him. Nearly impossible if you ask me since he's got a freaking toxic waste dump of a team to clean up. If McFired was around would we be doing the same? Better? Worse?

At this point I don't know what to think beyond the Broncos are a disaster area that makes the landings in Normandy look pretty. Give Fox 3 years and re-evaluate.

BroncoNut
11-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Crap! They calling the season after 15? Thats BAAAAAAADDDDD....right? :0

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

I meant 7 OR 8 OF the 18 games played. And yes, that is bad

The Glue Factory
11-03-2011, 01:37 PM

I thought there were only 16 games played. Now I'm confused! :confused:

BroncoNut
11-03-2011, 02:39 PM
I thought there were only 16 games played. Now I'm confused! :confused:

no, there are 16 as far as I know. . did I say something else?

The Glue Factory
11-03-2011, 02:56 PM
no, there are 16 as far as I know. . did I say something else?

You don't remembeer saying this...

:laugh:

BroncoNut
11-03-2011, 03:21 PM
You don't remembeer saying this...

:laugh:

oh yeah. I'm just full of shit. Nevermind me.

echobravo
11-03-2011, 03:39 PM
I remember when I used to think of my Broncos, no matter how bad they were doing and easily say it was better that being a Detroit, Arizona, Cleveland, or Cincinnati fan. Make no mistake, we are now one of the bottom teams in the NFL. Time we stop believing that we are close to a championship.

The length of our climb out depends on EFX. Or Elway and other people when he fires the incompetent ones.

BroncoNut
11-03-2011, 03:52 PM
I remember when I used to think of my Broncos, no matter how bad they were doing and easily say it was better that being a Detroit, Arizona, Cleveland, or Cincinnati fan. Make no mistake, we are now one of the bottom teams in the NFL. Time we stop believing that we are close to a championship.

The length of our climb out depends on EFX. Or Elway and other people when he fires the incompetent ones.

things can change with a good draft. We need D in the draft and Go after Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers in the FA.

BroncoStud
11-03-2011, 09:43 PM
There isn't a coach on this staff that can develop a QB. We are going to suck until we get some REAL coaching in here. Not the John Fox - circa 1981 offense and defense. All this talk of rebuilding... We have clowns trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I have faith that Elway will do his best, but as for Xanders and Fox... Well, neither of them has proven to be anything other than mediocre. Both were TERRIBLE last year.