PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for the playoffs...

broncogirl7
01-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Please let the Colts spank the Chargers REALLY bad tonight.
Please let us see LT pouting on the sidelines because he can't play due to his little groin injury.
Please let Phyllis Rivers stomp and cry on the sidelines and blame all his teammates for their pitiful loss.

Thank you,
BG7

pumpdoc
01-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Please let the Colts spank the Chargers REALLY bad tonight.
Please let us see LT pouting on the sidelines because he can't play due to his little groin injury.
Please let Phyllis Rivers stomp and cry on the sidelines and blame all his teammates for their pitiful loss.

Thank you,
BG7See ya after the Chargers come up big:beer:

sanluis
01-03-2009, 04:27 PM

Thank you,
BG7

That is what Cutler does, never Rivers.
" we just can't stop anyone --- Jay Cutler "

What a jackass. Perfect for being a stupid Donkey :lol:

broncogirl7
01-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Sorry guys. I can't stand Phyllis Rivers and am hoping Indy will pull it out of their ass and beat the Chargers.
Chargers always give the Colts a hard time, so we will see...

UnderArmour
01-03-2009, 10:30 PM
That is what Cutler does, never Rivers.
" we just can't stop anyone --- Jay Cutler "

What a jackass. Perfect for being a stupid Donkey :lol:

Hate to break it to ya, but we really couldn't stop anyone. That's a statement of fact, not crying.

Northman
01-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Chargers keep shooting themselves in the foot with Turnovers. Indy has no running game so why it is Phyllis and company feel that they need to throw bombs is baffling.

pumpdoc
01-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Sorry guys. I can't stand Phyllis Rivers and am hoping Indy will pull it out of their ass and beat the Chargers.
Chargers always give the Colts a hard time, so we will see...

I'm to nice to say what I should say:beer:

Sotally Tober
01-04-2009, 04:41 AM
Dear god please let the Baltimore Ravens beat the lowly Dolphins so we can face that POS offensive line in Pittsburgh and make Big Ben eat turf, which will better prepare us to beat the Titans or Ravens in the AFC Championship game. Thanks for giving us a win tonight over Indianapolis.

broncogirl7
01-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Congratulations San Diego! I still dislike Phyllis and wish you would've lost, but Indy shot themselves in the a**...ah, foot. What's with all the OT penalities against Indy?
I was glad to see Tomlinson go out. It really put the light on Sproles. I have to admit that he really grows on you and he was very exciting to watch.