PDA

View Full Version : Tebow = Long List of Florida Gators Busts

HammeredOut
10-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Florida Gators have another Draft Bust, and the Florida Gators proved that QBs who come from that school, tend to be overhyped, and over paid. Tebow adds his name to a long list of QBs who have busted.

In a thread I started before the season started, I gave a list of all the busted QBs out of Florida, and added Tim Tebows name to it.

Also, I gave a list of the only 8 left handed QBs who have had success at the NFL level. Left handed, and from Florida, is a double whammy against the odds.

I also said that if we wanted a shot at Andrew Luck, we needed to trade Orton, Llyod, and start Tebow and D.Thomas in order to have a chance at Luck.

Everybody who used "Steve Young, John Elway", and compared them Tim Tebow, is a joke, and you fans can fly back to florida, leave football to us real fans.

Tebow is 0-14 on first downs in the first half in his past 3 starts. Also, Tim Tebow is 6-28 on third downs. Or 20%. Tebow has been sacked 13 times in 2 games, or once for ever 4.9 snaps. He is horrible, and he can be trusted to secure Andrew Luck in next years draft.

Tebow going into half time was 4-13, and a dozen yards. I say lets keep this guy in so we can continue to not only sell millions of Tebow Jerseys, but also fill up the empty stadiums on the east coast.

BroncoNut
10-31-2011, 11:07 AM
I'm not so sure that is fair Hammered Out.

BORDERLINE
10-31-2011, 11:14 AM
2-3 as a starter is not a bust.

Yet his story is still being written. And the odds are stacked against him.

vandammage13
10-31-2011, 11:27 AM
I think you could make a similar list of draft busts for most schools...I don't really think it holds much water.

Texas, Oklahoma (yeah, Bradford hasn't proven he was worth the pick yet), Miami, Ohio State, Florida State....the list goes on and on....

Peyton Manning from Tennessee, Marino from Pitt, Favre from Southern Miss...I don't think any of those schools are what you could classify as QB hotbeds either. It depends on the individual, the name of the school they come from doesnt mean shit.

NightTerror218
10-31-2011, 11:27 AM
HO...he has only played 2 games this season. You cant judge a new Qb by 2 games....I am looking more towards the draft now for QBs until he proves something to me but I wont call him a bust till end of season.

Ravage!!!
10-31-2011, 11:29 AM
Tim is bad. I never wanted to draft a QB from Florida because they just end up being... bad. Tebow is just much worse than I could have ever expected.

Npba900
10-31-2011, 11:32 AM
I'm not so sure that is fair Hammered Out.

It is Brutally Fair and Honest. The Data speaks for itself.

Northman
10-31-2011, 11:34 AM
Yea, while im not sure if Tim will be a great QB you cant make a statement he is a bust after 5 games and ive shown many reasons why you cant before.

You could still make a case that he could become a Steve Young type of QB because even Young himself didnt win a SB until MUCH LATER in his career after landing with the Niners.

But, for me personally i want to have a QB who the Broncos can win MANY championships with and not just one. Steve Young was great but he only made it too one SB in his career. And while Elway was 2-3 in SB's i would rather have a shot at 5 than just 1. So give me a guy like Tom Brady anyday where the team has a shot at multiple championships.

Not saying Tebow couldnt make it too more if he became a Steve Young type of QB but it would seem that it would take much longer (at this point) for Tebow to become that type of QB than it would taking a guy in the draft who is more prepared to excell sooner rather than later.

claymore
10-31-2011, 11:34 AM
I have zero faith in Tebow, but its still to early to say he is a bust.

The positive is that he looks so bad, that the decision to draft a QB early should be a no brainer to the Org and the fans.

BroncoNut
10-31-2011, 11:35 AM

To call him a bust at this point is a stretch in my opinion, that's all. I do think he'll be a bust though, and I'm not talking about the kind in Canton OH either.

Mike
Thread is dumb.

Juriga72

So a guyy who is 2-3 in his starts is a bust, what does that mean for a guy who is 12-22 then?

vandammage13
It's just flawed thinking IMO....If Luck had been recruited by the Gators would he not be a good prospect because previous Gator QB's have failed?

There are coaching changes all the time in NCAA...To my knowledge, the Gators now run a pro-style attack with Charlie Weiss and have parted ways from the Urban Meyer spread system....So how would the next QB at Florida be an automatic bust beacuse other guys ended up busts running completely different systems under completely different coaching staffs?...

BroncoNut
10-31-2011, 11:36 AM
Thread is dumb.

This post makes You sound like Graham Greene's character in Dances with Wolves

NightTerror218
10-31-2011, 11:37 AM
I have zero faith in Tebow, but its still to early to say he is a bust.

The positive is that he looks so bad, that the decision to draft a QB early should be a no brainer to the Org and the fans.

And that is what I want to see. I will be pissed they pull him now. I feel he needs more games to show any improvement. But if he keeps playing his bad playing Quinn could be an option for end of season to see if he is worth resigning to be the Vet after drafting a new QB and trade Tebow to a FL team.

Juriga72
10-31-2011, 11:41 AM
I just hope we keep it close this week...please dear god

Juriga72
10-31-2011, 09:29 PM
Florida Gators have another Draft Bust, and the Florida Gators proved that QBs who come from that school, tend to be overhyped, and over paid. Tebow adds his name to a long list of QBs who have busted.

In a thread I started before the season started, I gave a list of all the busted QBs out of Florida, and added Tim Tebows name to it.

Also, I gave a list of the only 8 left handed QBs who have had success at the NFL level. Left handed, and from Florida, is a double whammy against the odds.

I also said that if we wanted a shot at Andrew Luck, we needed to trade Orton, Llyod, and start Tebow and D.Thomas in order to have a chance at Luck.

Everybody who used "Steve Young, John Elway", and compared them Tim Tebow, is a joke, and you fans can fly back to florida, leave football to us real fans.

Tebow is 0-14 on first downs in the first half in his past 3 starts. Also, Tim Tebow is 6-28 on third downs. Or 20%. Tebow has been sacked 13 times in 2 games, or once for ever 4.9 snaps. He is horrible, and he can be trusted to secure Andrew Luck in next years draft. Ok... HERE is Tebow's First half yesterday-
1st drive- Tebow run for 5 yards
- 1st-10, DEN35 13:49 T. Tebow passed to E. Decker to the left for 14 yard gain......THAT would be a first down completion right?
1st-10, DEN49 13:26 L. Ball rushed to the right for 34 yard gain
1st-15, DET22 12:19 K. Moreno rushed to the left for 1 yard gain
2ndd drive- INC pass
3rd drive -Moreno- no gain
1st-10, DEN36 3:36 T. Tebow rushed to the right for 3 yard gain
4th drive- L Ball 3yard run
5th drive INC pass
6th drive- Tebow rush for 3 yards
7th drive- 1st-10, DEN20 0:29 T. Tebow passed to K. Moreno to the right for 5 yard gain

God... Your stupid hate is proven wrong yet again.... 2/4 JUST this game

Tebow going into half time was 4-13, and a dozen yards. I say lets keep this guy in so we can continue to not only sell millions of Tebow Jerseys, but also fill up the empty stadiums on the east coast.

Hey Mo-mo... Can you TRY and at least get SOME facts right? Lets try the Miami game shall we?
Drive 1-1st-10, DEN15 12:44 W. McGahee rushed to the right for 3 yard gain
1st-15, DEN20 2:35 W. McGahee rushed to the left for 5 yard gain
Drive 2-1st-10, DEN23 9:56 W. McGahee rushed to the left for 8 yard gain
1st-10, MIA26 3:44 W. McGahee rushed to the right for 2 yard loss
Drive 3-1st-10, MIA41 4:57 W. McGahee rushed up the middle for 3 yard gain
1st-10, DEN40 12:54 W. McGahee rushed to the left for 12 yard gain
1st-10, MIA48 12:18 K. Moreno rushed to the left for 13 yard gain
Drive 4-1st-10, DEN20 14:14 W. McGahee rushed to the right for 4 yard gain
Drive 5-1st-10, DEN10 6:55 W. McGahee rushed to the left for no gain
Drive 6- 1st-15, DEN20 2:35 W. McGahee rushed to the left for 5 yard gain
1st-10, DEN36 0:59 T. Tebow sacked by Y. Bell

Tebow sucks so bad he changed his name to McGahee..... What a moron

So lets count..in TWO game we have thrown 4 times in the first half and he is 2/4

Denver Native (Carol)
10-31-2011, 09:37 PM
I am not ready to give up on TT. Last week, on the John Elway show he told about himself getting benched, and it did him a world of good to stand on the sidelines, digest what was going on in the game, etc., etc.

BroncoBJ
10-31-2011, 09:40 PM
I think you could make a similar list of draft busts for most schools...I don't really think it holds much water.

Texas, Oklahoma (yeah, Bradford hasn't proven he was worth the pick yet), Miami, Ohio State, Florida State....the list goes on and on....

Peyton Manning from Tennessee, Marino from Pitt, Favre from Southern Miss...I don't think any of those schools are what you could classify as QB hotbeds either. It depends on the individual, the name of the school they come from doesnt mean shit.

Bradford has a good throwing motion though, so he'll clearly be a great NFL QB.

Juriga72
10-31-2011, 09:44 PM
I am not ready to give up on TT. Last week, on the John Elway show he told about himself getting benched, and it did him a world of good to stand on the sidelines, digest what was going on in the game, etc., etc.

IF he sucks the rest of the year...then yeah.. I am done

Dzone
10-31-2011, 09:51 PM
How about a list of Heisman winning QB busts? Thats a long list. Now we can add Tebows name there...
:pound:

Lancane
10-31-2011, 09:53 PM
I'm done now...stick a fork in his ass and call it a day!

And, even though Florida seems to produce an incalculable number of busts, now and then they produce someone decent, it's just so rare that you forget about them entirely!

:lol:

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 09:57 PM
Tim is bad. I never wanted to draft a QB from Florida because they just end up being... bad. Tebow is just much worse than I could have ever expected.

Come on you dont love Rex GROSSman:lol:
Danny Weuffel Iron and Shane Matthews :lol:

God you are right Ravage. Who has been good on this list?

Look at this Atricle Best Fla qbs of the past 50 years (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/791559-top-10-gator-qbs-of-the-past-50-years#/articles/791559-top-10-gator-qbs-of-the-past-50-years/page/11)

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm done now...stick a fork in his ass and call it a day!

And, even though Florida seems to produce an incalculable number of busts, now and then they produce someone decent, it's just so rare that you forget about them entirely!

:lol:

Emmit Smith.:salute:

Lancane
10-31-2011, 10:06 PM
Emmit Smith.:salute:

He's probably the greatest to have ever come from that school...

Here is a list of those who've been associated with the Broncos:

Denver Broncos

Cooper Carlisle, current NFL offensive guard for the Oakland Raiders (2007– ), and formerly, the Denver Broncos (2000–2006)

Andra Davis, current NFL linebacker for the Buffalo Bills (2010– ), and formerly, the Cleveland Browns (2002–2008) and Denver Broncos (2009)

Chris Doering, former NFL wide receiver for the Indianapolis Colts (1996–1997), Denver Broncos (1999–2000), Washington Redskins (2002) and Pittsburgh Steelers (2003–2004)

Jabar Gaffney, current NFL wide receiver for the Washington Redskins (2011–), and formerly the Houston Texans (2002–2005), New England Patriots (2006–2008) and Denver Broncos (2009–2010).

David Galloway, former NFL defensive end for the St. Louis Cardinals and Phoenix Cardinals (1982–1989) and Denver Broncos (1990)

Steven Harris, former NFL defensive tackle for the Denver Broncos (2007–2008)

Darrell Jackson, former NFL wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks (2000–2006), San Francisco 49ers (2007) and Denver Broncos (2008)

Ellis Johnson, former NFL defensive tackle for the Indianapolis Colts (1995–2001), Atlanta Falcons (2002–2003) and Denver Broncos (2004)

Crawford Ker, former NFL offensive lineman for the Dallas Cowboys (1985–1990) and Denver Broncos (1991)

Tony Lilly, former NFL safety for the Denver Broncos (1984–1987)

Marquand Manuel, former NFL strong safety for the Cincinnati Bengals (2002–2003), Seattle Seahawks (2004–2005), Green Bay Packers (2006), Carolina Panthers (2007), Denver Broncos (2008) and Detroit Lions (2009)

Travis McGriff, former NFL wide receiver for the Denver Broncos (1999–2001)

Jarvis Moss, current NFL defensive end for the Oakland Raiders (2010– ), and formerly, the Denver Broncos (2007–2010)

Ricky Nattiel, former NFL wide receiver for the Denver Broncos (1987–1992)

Johnny Rutledge, former NFL linebacker for the Arizona Cardinals (1999–2002) and Denver Broncos (2003)

Jimmy Spencer, former NFL defensive back for the New Orleans Saints (1992–1995), Cincinnati Bengals (1996–1997), San Diego Chargers (1998–1999) and Denver Broncos (2000–2003)

Tim Tebow, current NFL quarterback for the Denver Broncos (2010– ); 2007 Heisman Trophy winner who led the Gators to the 2009 BCS National Championship

Marcus Thomas, current NFL defensive tackle for the Denver Broncos (2007– )

Gerard Warren, current NFL defensive tackle for the New England Patriots (2010– ), and formerly, the Cleveland Browns (2001–2004), Denver Broncos (2005–2006) and Oakland Raiders (2007–2009)

Denver has had almost as many Florida players then any other pro team, give the Washington Redskins. And they've struggled to succeed at all in Denver, the best player on that list is likely Cooper Carlisle.

Locnar
10-31-2011, 10:06 PM
It would be a different story if he could hit a receiver in stride once in a while. At this level you can't teach accuracy at an nfl pace. Either you got it or you don't. And he sure as hell doesn't have it.

So if he didn't have accuracy issues I would feel more confident in him learning how to read defenses and be a successful pocket passer. I could be more patient with him. But he just can't fricken throw..At this point I don't understand how anyone can have faith in him. Even if you did structure a different offense for him he still has to be accurate. I can't even trust him hitting a simple screen pass! I honestly believe I can throw better than him. And I'm not just saying that to be a wise guy, I really could throw a more accurate pass and I never even played highschool football..

I would give him 3 more games, and if he's still sailing balls 10 feet over receivers heads we should yank him for Quinn.

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 10:08 PM
It would be a different story if he could hit a receiver in stride once in a while. At this level you can't teach accuracy at an nfl pace. Either you got it or you don't. And he sure as hell doesn't have it.

So if he didn't have accuracy issues I would feel more confident in him learning how to read defenses and be a successful pocket passer. I could be more patient with him. But he just can't fricken throw..At this point I don't understand how anyone can have faith in him. Even if you did structure a different offense for him he still has to be accurate. I can't even trust him hitting a simple screen pass! I honestly believe I can throw better than him. And I'm not just saying that to be a wise guy, I really could throw a more accurate pass and I never even played highschool football..

I would give him 3 more games, and if he's still sailing balls 10 feet over receivers heads we should yank him for Quinn.

You actually watch the games and not just root for 15:salute:

He looks like dog pooh throwing the ball.

BroncoJoe
10-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Over reaction to get him to play, over reaction after two games (this year).

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Lancane
10-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Over reaction to get him to play, over reaction after two games (this year).

Under reaction IMHO, your just too damn nice Joe! ;)

BroncoJoe
10-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Under reaction IMHO, your just too damn nice Joe! ;)

I guess I'm having a hard time believing he's really that bad. Another couple games, please.

Locnar
10-31-2011, 10:13 PM
You actually watch the games and not just root for 15:salute:

He looks like dog pooh throwing the ball.

This year I have mainly been watching the games for our defense. Offense has been so putrid and unbearable I've been hoping for some Orange Crush.

But now I'm watching for colquitt.. Damn that dude is solid.

Medford Bronco
10-31-2011, 10:14 PM
I guess I'm having a hard time believing he's really that bad. Another couple games, please.

How about 2 more games of 4-13 for 12 yards in the first half.

He makes Tavaras Jackson look good:shocked:

Lancane
10-31-2011, 10:16 PM

:laugh:

Well, I think you'll get those couple games, and the optimism is great and if I wasn't so sold on him not succeeding, I'd probably feel much the same way. Just remember the plus side to this, if he is a bust like I believe...then the blame all lies on McDaniels and not the current regime, which would be something to be relieved about!

BroncoJoe
10-31-2011, 10:17 PM
How about 2 more games of 4-13 for 12 yards in the first half.

He makes Tavaras Jackson look good:shocked:

I just want to see to be sure. Two games really shouldn't make or break a career.

weazel
10-31-2011, 10:21 PM
busts come from all schools... if everyone was a sure thing there would be 200 teams in the NFL.

I agree, we should have played Tebow from the start and secured Luck. Now we get to watch a horrible team with a horrible QB that looks like he's spazzing out at a bee when he's throwing the football, only to watch Luck get drafted by another team

Agent of Orange
10-31-2011, 10:32 PM

Tebow is 0-14 on first downs in the first half in his past 3 starts. Also, Tim Tebow is 6-28 on third downs. Or 20%. Tebow has been sacked 13 times in 2 games, or once for ever 4.9 snaps. He is horrible, and he can be trusted to secure Andrew Luck in next years draft.

Tebow is one guy. How does one guy equal an entire list? That makes no sense.

Dzone
10-31-2011, 10:54 PM
Jarvis Moss, dude was a beast...great pick up

Juriga72
11-01-2011, 06:59 AM

Those who held out hope for Kyle "Not being that bad"..after 24 games...NOW seem to "Know" Tebow is THAT bad after 2 games..Hmmmmmm

Pot meet kettle

claymore
11-01-2011, 07:41 AM

He was a reach, much like Demarius Thomas, and Tim Tebow were.

Im sick of reaches. I want to draft the BPA every time.

If that means throwing every player/pick we have to secure luck, then do it. Dont draft a QB we kinda like in the next draft.

Im high on coffee, so I know I rambled.

BroncoStud
11-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Screw Florida, screw Tebow... I want some of those 95% accurate NFL handicaps you give away Hammered. At that rate you are BY FAR the most successful handicapper in Earth's history.

BigDaddyBronco
11-01-2011, 08:51 AM

Yet, Jarvis Moss, like many other former Broncos is contributing and getting sacks as a Raider.

Maybe the problem isn't always these players, maybe it's that the Broncos have a hard time developing certain types of players.

How many DLinemen have we actually drafted and developed to become decent players in the NFL? We have picked up plenty of FA's that someone else drafted and developed, then they kind of stagnate here.

How many safeties do we have that were drafted and developed here? It seems like all the ones we draft turn into special teams players.

I would almost go as far as saying that we haven't really done a good job developing anybody since the Shanny days, and then Shanny's teams were only really good at developing offensive players and LB's.

vandammage13
11-01-2011, 09:03 AM
He was a reach, much like Demarius Thomas, and Tim Tebow were.

Im sick of reaches. I want to draft the BPA every time.

If that means throwing every player/pick we have to secure luck, then do it. Dont draft a QB we kinda like in the next draft.

Im high on coffee, so I know I rambled.

I agree...Don't draft a QB just for the sake of drafting one.

You better be damn sure whatever QB you draft is the guy who will lead this team for the next 10 years, or else this team will be worse off than if they just stuck with Tebow.

Nightmare scenario would be to give up on Tebow only to draft a guy that turns out to be Joey Harrington or Tim Couch...or worse, Ryan Leaf...

Lancane
11-01-2011, 10:35 AM
I agree...Don't draft a QB just for the sake of drafting one.

You better be damn sure whatever QB you draft is the guy who will lead this team for the next 10 years, or else this team will be worse off than if they just stuck with Tebow.

Nightmare scenario would be to give up on Tebow only to draft a guy that turns out to be Joey Harrington or Tim Couch...or worse, Ryan Leaf...

Yeah, but right now...Ryan Leaf or Tim Couch might be an improvement in all seriousness! Just saying Van, have to be careful with what you state so openly. Tebow is looking like he might be a bigger bust then Jim Druckenmiller...

Dzone
11-01-2011, 10:45 AM
LOL..Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell, Drunkenmiller all might be an upgrade. Tebow has been that bad. There is no denying it. I have been a huge Tebow fan since day one. But come on, we have to look at this realistically. Two weeks of the worst quarterbacking in Bronco history. Hope he comes out and shocks the world on Sunday, but I am not betting on it.

vandammage13
11-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Yeah, but right now...Ryan Leaf or Tim Couch might be an improvement in all seriousness! Just saying Van, have to be careful with what you state so openly. Tebow is looking like he might be a bigger bust then Jim Druckenmiller...

Could a #25 pick who most said really wouldn't make it in the NFL in the first place really be considered a huge bust?

I think "bust" or even to be in the conversation for biggest of all time would have to be a top 10 pick that most thought would be great. (Jawalrus, Leaf, Couch, Carr, etc...)

If Tebow in fact never pans out, I think you can safely say he's a bust, but to say a bigger bust than those guys listed above is a stretch considering how most of the draftniks and GM's saw him as a project anyway.

All that being said, I think its still a bit premature to put the bust label on him just yet, although things aren't looking too good for him at the moment.

Lancane
11-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Could a #25 pick who most said really wouldn't make it in the NFL in the first place really be considered a huge bust?

I think "bust" or even to be in the conversation for biggest of all time would have to be a top 10 pick that most thought would be great. (Jawalrus, Leaf, Couch, Carr, etc...)

If Tebow in fact never pans out, I think you can safely say he's a bust, but to say a bigger bust than those guys listed above is a stretch considering how most of the draftniks and GM's saw him as a project anyway.

All that being said, I think its still a bit premature to put the bust label on him just yet, although things aren't looking too good for him at the moment.

Anyone drafted in the first round and flubs in the NFL is considered busts, especially quarterbacks.

Jim Druckenmiller was the 26th overall pick, Todd Marinovich was the 24th overall pick and they are both on the list of the biggest NFL Busts of All Time.

And I've watched Couch and the rest, I think Tebow is even worse. And it doesn't matter Van if Tebow was a project, he was still drafted in the first round.

HammeredOut
11-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Screw Florida, screw Tebow... I want some of those 95% accurate NFL handicaps you give away Hammered. At that rate you are BY FAR the most successful handicapper in Earth's history.

well if you didn't bet san fran, houston, buffalo, tennesse, det for the win you missed out.

you have to remember its better to go 5 for 5, or 7 for 7, sometimes 10 for 10 in one week with more money down, then it is to go 65-40 in a week with a handicapper who makes random picks. If you make all individual bets, you will protect your money if one bet does not pay. If you win 4 out of 5, or go 8 out of 10. That is called breaking even.

Im guessing the spreads were so far off this week was to simply attract betters back to the spread. Vegas seems to have a lot of betters who are geared towards making a bet on the win, and leave out the spread most times. From what people were saying around here, some of the better handicappers with more large offices, and more statisticians you can shake a stick at, made off big.

I was hoping for Tebow, since it helps not only the spread, but also guarantees wins early against him, especially going against great teams. The reason why I say Tebow helps the spread, is because when you have so many betters in North America, about 15 million of them, most of them come from the west coast, and because Tebow has such a big following, and 85% of the betters no nothing about sports, they still bet for Tebow. Most of those Tebow Jerseys have guys wearing them who put 20 bucks down on the game, just so if Tebow wins, the friendly bet pays off. This is what drives Spreads way off, when games have no business being called that way.

The Broncos management shouldn't be upset about Tebow not being a good player, most knew what he was before they started him. But management can simply use Tebow as a scapegoat going into next season by simply saying a few things like "We had to see what we had in Tim Tebow.", "He was our First Round QB and we Played him like one". It wouldn't be hard for management to keep Tebow in as QB since the fans fill up the stadium with Tebow Jerseys. Although you couldn't tell the difference between Tebow and Brandon Marshall throwing the ball.

vandammage13
11-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Anyone drafted in the first round and flubs in the NFL is considered busts, especially quarterbacks.

Jim Druckenmiller was the 26th overall pick, Todd Marinovich was the 24th overall pick and they are both on the list of the biggest NFL Busts of All Time.

And I've watched Couch and the rest, I think Tebow is even worse. And it doesn't matter Van if Tebow was a project, he was still drafted in the first round.

Still a moot point as of now, since TT's time is not up yet, despite the fact that some already want to put the bust label on him after a couple of bad starts.

At the end of the year maybe you can put that label on him if he doesn't show any improvement, but there is still time for him to turn it around IMO.

Even if TT does fail this year and doesn't start another game for Denver, there is still a chance he could resurface a few years later somewhere else and perform much better...There have been cases of this happening in the past...Or he could just never pan out at all...No one really knows for sure.

HammeredOut
11-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Florida Gators had Heisman Trophy winning QB Steve Spurrier, who was a bust.

Florida Gators had the "Florida Flop" John Reaves, All time NCAA passing leader, was a "NFL Flop".

Florida Gators had Danny Wuerfel Heisman winner who was an NFL bust.

Rex Grossman, First Team All American.

Kerwin Bell, SEC player of the year, First Team SEC

Chris Leak winning BCS Championship, and MVP honors, is a bust.

Jesse Palmer

Doug Johnson

Shane Matthews

Wayne Peace

Kay Stevenson

eric kresser

Paul Duhart

Ingle Martin

All Florida Gators who flopped in the NFL. The group may also be known as the Florida Flops, since thats what happens when they make it to the NFL.

And Tim Tebow