PDA

View Full Version : Raider Week

UnderArmour
10-31-2011, 06:49 AM
It's Monday and I checked and noticed that the season did not get cancelled despite how badly we lost yesterday. It's Raider week. We played them closely the first week of the season 23-20 and lost on an error by Orton.

Does anyone think this team can get things back together and put on a better performance than we did against the Lions and Packers in time to upset Oakland? And if not, how many of their players can we put on injured reserve?

hotcarl
10-31-2011, 07:08 AM
If tebow wouldn't have started this whole self-serving "tebowing" thing, we might have had a chance. It has become a distraction, and for what? So he can make millions on the Internet while his team is left holding the bag? Classless move.

UnderArmour
10-31-2011, 07:53 AM
If tebow wouldn't have started this whole self-serving "tebowing" thing, we might have had a chance. It has become a distraction, and for what? So he can make millions on the Internet while his team is left holding the bag? Classless move.

Yeah I have to agree. Orlando Franklin shouldn't have been trying to "tebow" on the field. Tebow should start a new fad where he starts to randomly block people on the sidelines. Maybe then Franklin will pick that up instead of just letting defensive ends and outside linebackers just run straight to the quarterback.

SR
10-31-2011, 09:00 AM
Denver will get their asses beat Sunday

BroncoJoe
10-31-2011, 09:01 AM
I can't wait for the Raiturd faggots to show up.

BroncoNut
10-31-2011, 09:07 AM
I can't wait for the Raiturd faggots to show up.

I can. OR has us bent over a barrel right now. I'm just hoping his stupidity will keep him from realizing that for a while, or even better, until it's too late. My cornhole would certainly appreciate it anyway

Lancane
10-31-2011, 09:13 AM
Denver will get their asses beat Sunday

More like ass raped, prison style. :tsk:

MNPatsFan
10-31-2011, 09:18 AM
More like ass raped, prison style. :tsk:But didn't you read OR's posts after the Chiefs steamrolled the Faiders? The Raiders, unlike any and all other NFL teams, are decimated by injuries!;)

I am sure there are a number of Colts fans who believe that:laugh:

Lancane
10-31-2011, 09:24 AM
But didn't you read OR's posts after the Chiefs steamrolled the Faiders? The Raiders, unlike any and all other NFL teams, are decimated by injuries!;)

I am sure there are a number of Colts fans who believe that:laugh:

Remember Miami, I do...

And the Colts would probably look like a team of All-Pros against us right now! :lol:

BORDERLINE
10-31-2011, 11:03 AM
Let's just hope Foxy and McCoy give Teebs short throws and every now and then bomb it deep. And let's hope Willis comes back Moreno is not the answer at RB

WIFan
10-31-2011, 11:28 AM
You are special, aren't you Carl.