PDA

View Full Version : Tebow- Is John Fox being disrespectful?

Bill Devaroe
10-31-2011, 06:30 AM
okay, after yesterday I am coming around on this tebow thing. The guy needs a lot of work on his footword, but after Mc Coy gets that straight we may have a winner here. Which is a positive, because it means we can draft a D Tackle that we soarly need.

Tebowing- This fad has truly taken the nation by storm, and my wife and I spent a good bit of the day Tebowing. My question is this.... I did not see a single bronco player or coach doing this yesterday. Is this a sign of disrespect by John Fox and Elway? If they are on board with this kidm they need to get behind him IMO.

Bdev:defense:

hotcarl
10-31-2011, 07:04 AM
would it kill orton to be tebowing on the sidelines during the game?? This guy has no class.

Npba900
10-31-2011, 07:08 AM
EFX wanted to bring Tebow along slowly, but the Tebow Rebellious fans forced EFX to start Tebow too early. Now the T2 fans got what they wished for and must deal with it.

Can't blame EFX they gave the fans what they wanted!!! and would be foolish to send Tebow back to the bench now. The T2 fans may have unwittingly ended Tebow's future in Denver, especially if EFX draft either Luck, Barkley, or Jones with their 1st pick in the 2012 draft.

Its highly doubtful that Tebow can even beat out Luck, Barkley or Jones in an open QB competition and we are talking Tebow would be in his 3rd year in the NFL and 2nd year in Fox's system. Sadly, this how raw and fundamentally-mechanically un-sound Tebow is at this juncture in his career.

SoCalImport
10-31-2011, 07:53 AM
EFX wanted to bring Tebow along slowly, but the Tebow Rebellious fans forced EFX to start Tebow too early. Now the T2 fans got what they wished for and must deal with it.

Folk really need to stop deluding themselves into thinking that fans had of have ANY control when it comes to football decisions inside an NFL franchise.

ok. I take it back. NFL fans do have the ability to force a shake up within a Franchise by hitting them in wallet but that's not really the case here, is it.