PDA

View Full Version : Tebow's Pre Draft Promise to McDeeznutts

Bullgator
10-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Before the draft Tebow texted McD and made this promise... and as you know Tebow does not take his promises lightly.

"There is not one person that will outwork me I'm your guy I'm going to win a championship Let's do it together Push me for greatness Because I can get there."

It was featured in one of his documentaries. I think it was "Everything In Between"

This makes me feel good. Because as you know he made another promise once... To me and all the Gator fans...

Sparky The Sun Devil
10-28-2011, 01:57 AM
"Im your guy"

Breaking News: Tebows demands to trade to a McDaniels team

haha

on a side note, why are the gators so afraid of having a continual rivalry with the Hurricanes?

Bullgator
10-28-2011, 02:16 AM
"Im your guy"

Breaking News: Tebows demands to trade to a McDaniels team

haha

on a side note, why are the gators so afraid of having a continual rivalry with the Hurricanes?

Because they would have to drop FSU to do so.

claymore
10-28-2011, 06:14 AM
I think Tebows gay.

Juriga72
10-28-2011, 07:39 AM
I think Tebows gay.

He's not gay... but his boyfriend is....:)

vettesplus
10-28-2011, 09:16 AM
Before the draft Tebow texted McD and made this promise... and as you know Tebow does not take his promises lightly.

"There is not one person that will outwork me I'm your guy I'm going to win a championship Let's do it together Push me for greatness Because I can get there."

It was featured in one of his documentaries. I think it was "Everything In Between"

This makes me feel good. Because as you know he made another promise once... To me and all the Gator fans...

:lol::lol::lol:

claymore
10-28-2011, 09:22 AM
He's not gay... but his boyfriend is....:)

Hahaha, I bet Teebs can stretch a dood out!

camdisco24
10-28-2011, 09:27 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

Another fantastic analysis by vettesplus.

Sparky The Sun Devil
10-28-2011, 12:38 PM
Because they would have to drop FSU to do so.

No they wouldnt it. They get four OOCs a year.

They dropped miami a long while ago because he didnt like getting whooped so bad in miami's glory days.

NightTerror218
10-28-2011, 12:43 PM
I admit I have always been a CANE fan, well before I became a hardcore PAC10 fan. Being a Bronco fan in Miami brought that around when I was a kid.

Bullgator
10-29-2011, 02:12 AM
No they wouldnt it. They get four OOCs a year.

They dropped miami a long while ago because he didnt like getting whooped so bad in miami's glory days.

They aint going to play 2 acc teams every year bobo. Those cupcakes are actually a necessity in a real conference, that's time to heal and tune up for a murderer's row of SEC teams. That would have been the sickest sked in the nation... FSU, Miami AND an entire SEC slate? you be delusional... I think they did just fine with the scheduling... 3 national titles since 96... yea I have no prob there.

I could see why your team would like to add some real teams to their shitty sked thanks to being in the worst conference in football. But we here in the SEC are good, thanks... real good. 6 in a row good.

bcbronc
10-29-2011, 02:32 AM
"It was featured in ONE OF his documentaries."

that right there summarizes all that is bad with Tebow.

Davii
10-29-2011, 02:40 AM
"It was featured in ONE OF his documentaries."

that right there summarizes all that is bad with Tebow.

Why? If people gave a damn about my life story I'd make documentaries too.

Lancane
10-29-2011, 02:45 AM
I admit I have always been a CANE fan, well before I became a hardcore PAC10 fan. Being a Bronco fan in Miami brought that around when I was a kid.

Awe shucks...thanks. I always wanted to have a fan! :D

:lol:

bcbronc
10-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Why? If people gave a damn about my life story I'd make documentaries too.

I guess you dig the Tebow hoopla. I don't. *shrugs*

Davii
10-29-2011, 03:20 AM

I didn't say that. What I inferred is that I wouldn't begrudge a man for making a living, nor for grabbing as much spotlight as he can while it's pointed in his direction. Wouldn't you?

It's a short window to make as much money as you can, especially when there are so many people thinking you're not going to be around long.

Lancane
10-29-2011, 03:34 AM

He was being sarcastic BC... I don't think anyone with an ounce of common sense likes the hoopla that is stirring because of Tebow.

I'd give my left testicle to have Jay Cutler back right about now along with Shanahan!

Joel
10-29-2011, 04:16 AM
He was being sarcastic BC... I don't think anyone with an ounce of common sense likes the hoopla that is stirring because of Tebow.

I'd give my left testicle to have Jay Cutler back right about now along with Shanahan!
Isn't it funny how life works? Together, the Broncos, Shanny and Cutler were only lacking one thing, which each seems to have found separately: Consistently effective reliable defence. Unfortunately, now Culter desperately needs pass protection, Shanny desperately needs a quarterback, and Denver desperately needs both. Can't win for losing, it seems.... :rolleyes:

Lancane
10-29-2011, 04:57 AM
Isn't it funny how life works? Together, the Broncos, Shanny and Cutler were only lacking one thing, which each seems to have found separately: Consistently effective reliable defence. Unfortunately, now Culter desperately needs pass protection, Shanny desperately needs a quarterback, and Denver desperately needs both. Can't win for losing, it seems.... :rolleyes:

It's called good old fashion karma. For so long we bitched as a fan base about better drafts and winning again, then we suddenly started having better drafts, both offensively and defensively...I know some want to gripe, but starting from 2005 Denver's drafts improved drastically, yet a fair number wanted Shanahan replaced. Then we bitched and moaned for a franchise quarterback and when we finally had one, many took it for granted.