PDA

View Full Version : Davis Press Conferences > Bowlen Press Conferences

Devilspawn
12-31-2008, 04:17 PM
Oh rats! What a snoozefest. :coffee:

Where was the drama??

The accusations??

The cause??

And crying??? There's no crying in football! Not unless you have buddies working for you. You guys root for a really dull organization. You need mayhem and chaos in your football lives, but that's a comin' real soon. ;) Is Slowik still on the payroll?

The next time you fire someone, I want spit flying. Raw passion and hatred for not getting the job done.

Oh yeah, bye bye Shanahan advantage. Hey, it's not all bad. Former Raider head coaches Art Shell, Joe Bugel and Mike White are still without a head gig. :laugh: You may even get the overrated (as a Buc) Chucky! :laugh: Come on say it with me. Chucky! Chucky! Chucky!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-31-2008, 04:25 PM
What you just witnessed was a "first class" organization. You now know the difference between your team, and the Broncos

LordTrychon
12-31-2008, 04:34 PM
Spawn, I'm too hurt to talk smack right now.

I'll give it my best...

The girl in your sig is ugly. :fight:

I'm sorry... I didn't mean that man... I'm just sad. :sad:

Devilspawn
12-31-2008, 04:44 PM
What you just witnessed was a "first class" organization. You now know the difference between your team, and the Broncos
I know, but class is for kids. I never said Denver wasn't classy. And we know Al never had class and never will. The Broncos are just too classy. My team is bad, but the drama makes it for riveting storylines. Being bad and classy is like being drunk at the king's ball.

hey LT that hertz. :tsk:

topscribe
12-31-2008, 04:44 PM
Spawn, I'm too hurt to talk smack right now.

I'll give it my best...

The girl in your sig is ugly. :fight:

I'm sorry... I didn't mean that man... I'm just sad. :sad:

I am, too. Really depressed at the moment.

But that's no reason to diss Spawn's sister . . .

-----

Gamechanger
12-31-2008, 05:08 PM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/bradcymru/aldavis.jpg

EQUALS

http://web.nwe.ufl.edu/~stripp/S00/mkimmel/makeup7.jpg

idk, slow day to me

Bronco Bible
01-01-2009, 04:47 PM
I know, but class is for kids. I never said Denver wasn't classy. And we know Al never had class and never will. The Broncos are just too classy. My team is bad, but the drama makes it for riveting storylines. Being bad and classy is like being drunk at the king's ball.

hey LT that hertz. :tsk:

You are correct about that DS the only way Al could spell class is if you were to spot him the c and the l:laugh:

Devilspawn
03-01-2009, 01:40 PM
It's still not too late to one up Uncle Al.

Remember, Mr. Bowlen... the excuse will be for "cause". ;)