PDA

View Full Version : Willis McGahee to miss 1-2 weeks after hand surgery

T.K.O.
10-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Willis McGahee’s quietly impressive comeback season has hit a detour.

A league source tells PFT that the Broncos running back will miss 1-2 weeks after undergoing surgery to repair a broken bone in his hand.

sure hope Knowshon is ready to prove himself worthy of a starting tailback spot in the NFL !
with Lloyd gone Tebow is running low on surrounding talent.....to say the least:salute:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/24/willis-mcgahee-to-miss-1-2-weeks-after-hand-surgery/

NightTerror218
10-24-2011, 02:18 PM
not as bad as I was thinking.

underrated29
10-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Demaryius thomas you puss. 1 to 2 weeks for willis-thats a man baby!

Alright Knowshon- Dont put me to shame now buddy, its time for you to kick some ass and chew some bubble gum, and I know you are all out of bubblegum!

T.K.O.
10-24-2011, 02:37 PM
in other news......
Stafford was seen wearing a "boot" on his sprained ankle and is considered "day to day" at this point.
i dont wish injury on any player BUT....it would,nt hurt my feelings if Stafford took just next week off to heal up;)

Dzone
10-24-2011, 02:37 PM
So did Demarius Thomas actually make it thru the game without a serious season ending injury? Surprised that he made it thru pregame warmups without breaking something.

underrated29
10-24-2011, 02:39 PM
in other news......
Stafford was seen wearing a "boot" on his sprained ankle and is considered "day to day" at this point.
i dont wish injury on any player BUT....it would,nt hurt my feelings if Stafford took just next week off to heal up;)

you didnt wish the injury on him. You just wish it would last a little longer.

Dzone
10-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Hoping Ndomakong "Get The Cart" Suh gets a bad case of food poisoning next weekend.

BigDaddyBronco
10-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Hoping Ndomakong "Get The Cart" Suh gets a bad case of food poisoning next weekend.

He seems like a guy in need of a good cut block.

Dzone
10-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Ayers and Dumervil are both hurt. It is beginning to look like Dumervil is made of glass. Very disappointing season so far for a guy who is making mega millions:mad::tsk::tsk:

vandammage13
10-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Time for Knowshon to step it up....Hopefully they will utilize his skill catching short passes out of the backfield to help TT have an outlet pass.

Dzone
10-24-2011, 03:34 PM
He seems like a guy in need of a good cut block.
Serious. The guy is proving to be a total jerk with no class. Thats one guy who needs to get chopped and hauled off on a CART.

slim
10-24-2011, 04:10 PM
I won't be shocked if Ball starts this week.

T.K.O.
10-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Moreno has been far from great thus far but i have seen at least 3 plays where he refused to go down...he has been playing with more "guts" the last 2 games.
maybe (just maybe) knowing he's the starter will inspire him a bit.
i hope so because we are going to need some "inspired" play from both he and ball

weazel
10-24-2011, 04:25 PM
Willis McGahee’s quietly impressive comeback season has hit a detour.

A league source tells PFT that the Broncos running back will miss 1-2 weeks after undergoing surgery to repair a broken bone in his hand.

sure hope Knowshon is ready to prove himself worthy of a starting tailback spot in the NFL !
with Lloyd gone Tebow is running low on surrounding talent.....to say the least:salute:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/24/willis-mcgahee-to-miss-1-2-weeks-after-hand-surgery/

not a long time but still sucks. We dont have another valid RB on this roster.

maybe they should move Tebow to RB and use Orton at QB!! :behindsofa:

Timmy!
10-25-2011, 09:01 AM
didnt more than half this board tell us all he was total crap and done when we signed him? guy has been our co-offensive mvp (decker) to this point......

sadly i have little to no faith in noshow. i hope he rushes for 220 and makes me eat crow

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Buff
10-25-2011, 09:03 AM
didnt more than half this board tell us all he was total crap and done when we signed him? guy has been our co-offensive mvp (decker) to this point......

sadly i have little to no faith in noshow. i hope he rushes for 220 and makes me eat crow

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

220? Knowshon? Maybe over four games. The guy is useless. Lance Ball will get most of the carries.

claymore
10-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Serious. The guy is proving to be a total jerk with no class. Thats one guy who needs to get chopped and hauled off on a CART.

I wish he was ours.

Jsteve01
10-25-2011, 09:12 AM

go back and watch the video after the Ryan injury. Roddy White flat lied about what was going on out there. he stated Cliff Avril was kicking Ryan's feet and avril wasn't even close to him.

pnbronco
10-25-2011, 09:15 AM
Actually I heard yesterday that it takes 4 weeks for the bone to heal. He is having surgery today. He should take off a min of 2 weeks, but wants to be in the Raider game.

Doom was wearing a boot yesterday and is reported the have a sprained ankle.

I can't remember what happened to Ayers.

claymore
10-25-2011, 09:17 AM
go back and watch the video after the Ryan injury. Roddy White flat lied about what was going on out there. he stated Cliff Avril was kicking Ryan's feet and avril wasn't even close to him.

Im sick of having classy guys that shakes the hand of RB/QB after they set records against our defense.

I want a guy kicking a QB's feet, talking smack. I want a mean nasty SOB on defense.

tomjonesrocks
10-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Very bad news.

However, it's been pointed out that the Lions, despite all the huge names they have on defense, have been terrible against the run this year. That said, Knowshon is also terrible--IMO the worst RB that's started for the Broncos in the last 10 years.

Hope Bell can get some good work in--have zero faith in Moreno to help at all other than maybe on some short passes-- which actually could help Tebow out. That said if I am McCoy I don't even bother giving Moreno carries this week. He's useless.

TXBRONC
10-25-2011, 10:41 AM
Demaryius thomas you puss. 1 to 2 weeks for willis-thats a man baby!

Alright Knowshon- Dont put me to shame now buddy, its time for you to kick some ass and chew some bubble gum, and I know you are all out of bubblegum!

There's a big difference between a break in a metacarpal bone in your hand and a blowing out your achilles tendon and a shattered pinkie bone you schmuck. :D