PDA

View Full Version : The Official I hate Bob Slowik Thread.

Italianmobstr7
12-30-2008, 07:42 PM
I hate Bob Slowik. Not only did he take a bad defense and actually make them WORSE, but now because of Shanahan's loyalty we're out our HOF Head coach also. Screw you Slowik! Worst thing to happen to the Denver Broncos maybe ever....

BigDaddyBronco
12-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Slowik is a coach killer. Didn't Green Bay fire their coach after he was the DC?

honz
12-30-2008, 07:44 PM
I'll guarantee that this whole thing wasn't caused just because Shanahan wouldn't fire Slowick. It may have been the last straw, but there had to be other tensions for Bowlen to fire Shanny so soon.

Italianmobstr7
12-30-2008, 07:48 PM
I'll guarantee that this whole thing wasn't caused just because Shanahan wouldn't fire Slowick. It may have been the last straw, but there had to be other tensions for Bowlen to fire Shanny so soon.

You're probably right, but Slowik was apparently the final straw. Screw Slowik. He might be a great person, but he's a terrible coach!

Benetto
12-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Screw you No-Dick....I hope you are reading this and everyone elses posts, so you know how much people hate you.

I don;t know what more I can say that doesn't cross the line and make me look like a classless tool....but I hate you with a passion.

jrelway
12-30-2008, 07:57 PM
shanny hires slowick, shanny gets fired cause of slowik. wtf

BigDaddyBronco
12-30-2008, 08:00 PM
Slowik must have some incriminating pictures of Shanny.

Dead hooker the trunk of his car or something.

NightTrainLayne
12-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Shanny loves Slowik! :D

If you love Shanny, you should love Slowik. . . ;)

BigDaddyBronco
12-30-2008, 08:03 PM
We should find Slowik's address and send him something nice from here...

http://www.poopsenders.com/

BroncosRockdaRockies
12-30-2008, 08:27 PM
I hope Slowick has to file Bankruptcy and is Audited by the IRS the rest of his life amongst other things that I obviously cannot say to him on here.

But in the same sentence I support the Broncos and We need a Defense because Defense wins Chapionships but Shanahan is a HOF coach and we will get to see him throughout the years on many highlights for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

broken12
12-30-2008, 08:37 PM
this is all slowiks fault if he were a good man he would have stepped down himself without even being asked, im sorry mike i dont have the answeres you need for the defense you need to go into different direction its not working, and walked away shanny would have stayed now shanny knows what coyer felt like when the ultimatum was givin to him, slowik really let this team down, if we even had a mediocre defense 15-20 in the league we would have won more games probably gotten 3 more and forced more turnovcers and been in more games and not blown out imagine what this offense could have done if they would have gotten more chances with the ball. every game was a nailbiter becuase of the defense except the raiders week one and with this o shouldnt have been!

tomjonesrocks
12-30-2008, 08:45 PM
We're not putting enough of this on Shanahan himself. He had everything in Denver. And you give it all up for Slowik? Where's his commitment to the city and players? You're going to give up everything you've worked for for Slowik?

This whole situation sucks--but it's hard to fault Bowlen. Shanahan clearly forced his hand.

Where's the scotch, dammit!

JONtheBRONCO
12-30-2008, 08:45 PM
i hate you bob

Dirk
12-31-2008, 06:59 AM
All I can say is wow. Freakin' Wow!

Slowik blows. If it turns out that it was the final straw because Shanny wouldn't fire him. Then it blows even more....

broncofaninfla
12-31-2008, 08:52 AM
Copy and paste from the Rocky Mountain News:

Three league sources said Tuesday afternoon that in a short meeting, Bowlen had wanted Shanahan to make changes on the team's coaching staff, particularly with defensive coordinator Bob Slowik, and that Shanahan had refused.
Slowik is considered one of Shanahan's closest friends in the league — the two have known each other since being on the University of Florida's coaching staff from 1980 to 1982.
Shanahan had said immediately after the Broncos' season-ending loss in San Diego on Sunday night that there would be no change at defensive coordinator.

G_Money
12-31-2008, 09:24 AM
Of all the things that might have gotten Shanahan and the Broncos to part ways, I didn’t think an excess of loyalty on his part would be one of them.

Ironic.

~G

ktrain
12-31-2008, 04:11 PM
Screw you No-Dick....I hope you are reading this and everyone elses posts, so you know how much people hate you.

I don;t know what more I can say that doesn't cross the line and make me look like a classless tool....but I hate you with a passion.

if you have to mute yourself....you probably are classless. I think slowDICK is a horrible horrible coach and have been very hard on him myself, but never on a personal level....he is still a human being. He has a family that loves him and is probably a pretty good human being by all accounts (players and other coaches speak highly of his character)

You have never met the man yet you hope he reads these hateful words, so he will be hurt....extremely classless I must say. He may have done an incompetent job as a football coach, but what has he done to you personally to warrant such venom and hate?

It's just a game, get a grip dude

Nomad
12-31-2008, 04:18 PM
Sounds to me Shanahan's loyality and arrogance got him fired!

Kaylore
12-31-2008, 05:03 PM
Yes, Bob Slowick stinks but its time to move on.