PDA

View Full Version : As much as some here do not like this the best news is.....

Medford Bronco
12-30-2008, 06:08 PM
SLOWBRAIN WILL BE GONE :elefant::D:cool::elefant:

and we might get a real defense.

We shall see what happens.

Remember change is part of life. some hate it some love it but
we all have to cope with it.

I think its for the best. I am going to think positive and hope Bowlen brings
in the right guy.

CrazyHorse
12-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Are we sure Slowik will be gone?

Italianmobstr7
12-30-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm wondering what's going to happen to Jeremy Bates who has been great for Cutler. Also, Bobby Turner. The zone-block run scheme in general. I really hope this move doesn't come back to bite us. I'm betting that Shanahan feels pretty betrayed by Bowlen right about now. That's never a good team. Should have at least given him a chance to resign.

broken12
12-30-2008, 06:13 PM
shannahan too proud to do that he wanted fired!!! slowik was a problem, shanny was keping him how many strikes can a guy have!!!

Superchop 7
12-30-2008, 06:15 PM
We have to go through the hiring process.

It will be interesting to see who we bring in.

Wonder what Rod Smiths up to ?

broken12
12-30-2008, 06:16 PM
how about the head coach from usc??

JONtheBRONCO
12-30-2008, 06:16 PM
would 31 other nfl teams hire him? yes... who is better? good luck cutler..

broken12
12-30-2008, 06:19 PM
really i can name many that wont, pats, phins, falcons, eagles, giants, steelers, ravens, colts and many other recent playoff teams. i wouldnt mind a holmgren, cowher, usc head coach, what about john gruden?? ravens defensive coordinator would be good too!

PatricktheDookie
12-30-2008, 06:26 PM
I wouldn't mind Gruden, actually...

jrelway
12-30-2008, 06:28 PM
how about the head coach from usc??

pete carrol had his chance in the nfl and he stunk it up. some coaches are meant to stay at the collegiate level.

Medford Bronco
12-30-2008, 06:29 PM
would 31 other nfl teams hire him? yes... who is better? good luck cutler..

Bellicheck is better, I hate the guy but he is a better coach.

He won 11 games with Matt freaking Cassell this year and a ton
of injuries on defense.

red98
12-30-2008, 06:29 PM
I'm wondering what's going to happen to Jeremy Bates who has been great for Cutler. Also, Bobby Turner. The zone-block run scheme in general. I really hope this move doesn't come back to bite us. I'm betting that Shanahan feels pretty betrayed by Bowlen right about now. That's never a good team. Should have at least given him a chance to resign.

He may be the next head coach.

gnomeflinger
12-30-2008, 06:32 PM
really i can name many that wont, pats, phins, falcons, eagles, giants, steelers, ravens, colts and many other recent playoff teams. i wouldnt mind a holmgren, cowher, usc head coach, what about john gruden?? ravens defensive coordinator would be good too!

I know you said "a Holmgren" but "the Holmgren" is taking a sabbatical from football. So hopefully "a Holmgren" won't shut the team down before the season got started.

broncofaninfla
12-30-2008, 06:32 PM

I agree, I hope we keep the running scheme intact. We have ALWAYS been consistent on offense. That could change withShanny leaving.

Bronco Bible
12-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Food for thought Cowher as hc with Lebeu as dc:beer:

scott.475
12-30-2008, 07:45 PM
I agree, I hope we keep the running scheme intact. We have ALWAYS been consistent on offense. That could change withShanny leaving.

I don't think we have much choice here, as that is what our o-line personnel are built for.