PDA

View Full Version : to the non-trollish charger fans

Gamechanger
12-29-2008, 08:37 PM
may the best team win next week :beer:

girler
12-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Shouldn't this be something like "to the classy Charger fans?" As it is, you are talking to the trolls who aren't Charger fans. I think... :confused:

Gamechanger
12-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Shouldn't this be something like "to the classy Charger fans?" As it is, you are talking to the trolls who aren't Charger fans. I think... :confused:

got it, thanks for the correction!! :beer:

Sotally Tober
12-29-2008, 08:59 PM
OK, I'm a troll because this place has THE most strict smack/nonsmack distinction I've ever seen. But I really think Indy is going to lose. We are Colt slayers. We make a habit and enjoy snapping Colt streaks. Plus this game is in our house, at night, in the Playoffs. San Diego has the motivation and the heart to beat Indy. So in all honesty I think we'll win a close one on Saturday - may the best team win.

Slick
12-29-2008, 09:02 PM
OK, I'm a troll because this place has THE most strict smack/nonsmack distinction I've ever seen. But I really think Indy is going to lose. We are Colt slayers. We make a habit and enjoy snapping Colt streaks. Plus this game is in our house, at night, in the Playoffs. San Diego has the motivation and the heart to beat Indy. So in all honesty I think we'll win a close one on Saturday - may the best team win.

You'll at least get a warning here first. One of the charger boards bans most of us after one post.

I think if the Chargers play physical, something Denver hasn't done for basically a decade, you can win it.

Medford Bronco
12-29-2008, 09:07 PM
You mean Sanluis, NorthernLights and Boltsownu.

and this guy above Sotally Tober are good bolt fans

some other new ones are okay but I dont remember their names lol

Sotally Tober
12-29-2008, 09:09 PM
You'll at least get a warning here first. One of the charger boards bans most of us after one post.

I think if the Chargers play physical, something Denver hasn't done for basically a decade, you can win it.

You sound like Stephen Cooper - I have his Monday press conference on right now and I heard just that.

girler
12-29-2008, 09:14 PM

Gamechanger, I would find it a personal favor if your team could make Sally here shut up. Thank you. He's never had a sense of humor. :tsk:

pumpdoc
12-30-2008, 06:47 AM

Yup I've got a good feeling about this game.:beer:

sanluis
01-02-2009, 05:18 PM
May the better team win! And may that team be the Chargers!! :D

Much respect to your Colts and congrats to Payton for winning the MVP! :salute:

I think this is going to be a great game! You guys have already come into our house and beat us. My hope is that with the way we are playing we can score one more point than you guys this time. But you probably already guessed that:lol:

Can't wait for the game!

Broncolingus
01-02-2009, 05:29 PM
I have always liked the Chargers...

...until Philippe Wivers, Merry-man, and (now) LT started being idiots.

Midnight Blue
01-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Time for Paidaton to demonstrate exactly why he's the MVP.

BoltsOwnU
01-03-2009, 01:14 AM
This is truly a game that could go either way, either in a close one, or a track meet blow out. I really don't feel comfortable making ANY predictions at the moment.:beer: