PDA

View Full Version : Forget This Week, give me next week!

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 12:58 AM
This week will be a given. The Fish are hurt, they are uber bad. Everyone knows it. And so any positive signs shown by Tebow and the Broncos will be met with alot of temperment by the fans and excuses by the detractors.

It wont be this week that Tebow mania will take full flight. It wont be this week that the Broncos will be taken seriously.

It will be next week. That's right, the Lions are coming to town. At that point they should be 6-1 and they play stellar on both offense and defense.

It will be THIS game that Tebow will make people see what the hype has been about.

Thats right, as of right now, baring any major injuries vs the Fins, I am predicting a 1-2 or 3 point win over Detroit at Mile High.

I fully expect the game to be closer than most people will predict. I expect a rally and another forth quarter comeback, only this time it will end with elation for the home crowd. If you are on the fence for going to the game or not, GO! Scream! Support your team! It could turn out to be the most unbelievable game you have ever attended. Mile High Magic.

At this point even the harshest critics will have a hard time coming up with excuses. At this point the Denver broncos season will be resurrected and no one will want to play a wounded and dangerous Bronco team.

If you think things are crazy now.... wait till next week.

BroncoStud
10-23-2011, 01:03 AM
Nothing is a given. We could lose this game. I don't have faith in Denver to walk in and beat anyone. Especially at a team they have NEVER beaten on the road.

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Nothing is a given. We could lose this game. I don't have faith in Denver to walk in and beat anyone. Especially at a team they have NEVER beaten on the road.

Believers are made my friend.

I don't believe in coincidences. This week, these circumstances surrounding the game. The 2008 celebration, Tim's first start... these things in my opinion didn't just happen.

You see I may believe in the big bang theory, but I also believe that it was planned and not born out of chaos. Just like the circumstances surrounding Tim this week. This is a coming out party of biblical proportions.

Batshit crazy now, prophetic in two weeks... ;)

BroncoStud
10-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Football is still a TEAM game, and this isn't a very good TEAM. Tebow may or may not play well enough to help win this game, but Denver still has to stop the Miami offense, special teams, and move the ball on their defense.

This is not an easy place to win games.

That said, this is probably Denver's best opportunity to win this year.

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 01:32 AM
Football is still a TEAM game, and this isn't a very good TEAM. Tebow may or may not play well enough to help win this game, but Denver still has to stop the Miami offense, special teams, and move the ball on their defense.

This is not an easy place to win games.

That said, this is probably Denver's best opportunity to win this year.

The Fish are 1-9 the last ten games at home. It is certainly not a tough place to play. And most certainly not this week thanks to all the Tebowites in the crowd.

I know the Broncos have not won in Miami but that has nothing to do with this week. Just one more negative image to shatter.

I believe Football is a lot like battle. It takes many to fight a battle. Just like it takes an entire team to win. But the General is the most important single piece and when he shows heart and passion and confidence... when he is fearless and believes, tides can turn, battles and even wars can be won.

This TEAM will play the best it has ever played starting tomorrow. They will feed of it and carry it over to next week. If they win that game then that's when believing will start to become reality and maybe the broncos are just as good as anyone... after all they are all paid pros. All it takes is for those men to believe.

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 01:35 AM
And dont for a second think that this team isnt very good. Any other QB would not have choked 3 games away with fantom fumbles and clutch time picks... this team SHOULD be 4-1 and leading the afc west.

This is a good team. Just not good enough to survive KO.

DenBronx
10-23-2011, 02:44 AM
Forget that. Give us Chokeland! We want revenge dammit!!!!

camdisco24
10-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Bold prediction before the game even starts today. We all want you to be right deep down. Its just... as Broncos fans we've watched this team very closely the last few years and we're all going into this with low expectations, with the hope (of course) that our expectations are highly exceeded.

Deep down, no one here wants Tebow to fail. We all just have our own way of dealing with the flaming train wreck that as been the Denver Broncos of the last 2-3 years. Today, and in the coming weeks, EVERYONE wants us to get back on track. GO BRONCOS.

MileHighCrew
10-23-2011, 08:06 AM
any team can win in the NFL. The Broncos are not even close to good enough to look past anyone

FlyByU
10-23-2011, 08:29 AM
I think they win and that is because of the leadership Tebow has and his spirit that never gives up that affects everyone around him. That is what leadership does it inspires people go above and beyond the normal expectations.
A good leader tells his people what he wants and then lets them do it the best way they can and it usually gets done with greater results.
I also feel Tebow's play will be much better now with 1st team reps and hopefully McCoy doesn't screw up the game with stupid calls.
I feel it will be a win. No reason it shouldn't be we are playing the worst team in the NFL.

Krugan
10-23-2011, 08:53 AM
Consiering the phins have the 12th best rush defense, and we dont know how well tebow will pass.

This game is by far a question mark.

Looking past anything is a poor move, hope this team isnt.

MasterShake
10-23-2011, 08:56 AM
If we can get a lead and play the type of ball control offense Fox wants to, I could see us winning today and maybe next week. It looks like if you shut down Megatron, the Lions don't move the ball very well. He was double teamed all last week in their one loss, and I think teams will use that as a blue print. If we beat the Dolphins, I would expect next week at The Authority at Mile High (my new name for the stadium :D ) would feel like opening weekend all over again. As long as we look better from week to week, I'll be a happy camper. And we need at least one win streak before the season is over, even if its only 2 games! :salute:

BroncoJoe
10-23-2011, 09:28 AM
Consiering the phins have the 12th best rush defense, and we dont know how well tebow will pass.

This game is by far a question mark.

Looking past anything is a poor move, hope this team isnt.

That's only because teams are throwing the ball with ease on them. Brady had over 500 passing yards, Rivers over 300.

silkamilkamonico
10-23-2011, 09:29 AM
And dont for a second think that this team isnt very good. Any other QB would not have choked 3 games away with fantom fumbles and clutch time picks... this team SHOULD be 4-1 and leading the afc west.

This is a good team. Just not good enough to survive KO.

I actually agree with this.

If Tim Tebow doesn't get the Broncos to finish with a .500 or better record this year, it will be the single most biggest disappointment in the history of western civilization.

Krugan
10-23-2011, 10:16 AM
That's only because teams are throwing the ball with ease on them. Brady had over 500 passing yards, Rivers over 300.

Tim Tebow is not Brady or Rivers.

BroncoJoe
10-23-2011, 10:17 AM

Who said he was?

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 10:20 AM
Bold prediction before the game even starts today. We all want you to be right deep down. Its just... as Broncos fans we've watched this team very closely the last few years and we're all going into this with low expectations, with the hope (of course) that our expectations are highly exceeded.

Deep down, no one here wants Tebow to fail. We all just have our own way of dealing with the flaming train wreck that as been the Denver Broncos of the last 2-3 years. Today, and in the coming weeks, EVERYONE wants us to get back on track. GO BRONCOS.

IMO it starts with the fans. Those days are over, its time to change the attitude from one of timid caution to confident expectation of great things to come.

that's just mt opinion.

Dzone
10-23-2011, 10:22 AM
Hell , he is younger and better than those guys. Expect at least 450 yards passing today for Tebow.

:lol:

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 10:22 AM

Tebow is going to throw the ball better than you thought possible today.

I expect 300 yards and 2-4 scores through the air. mark it down.

Krugan
10-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Who said he was?

You just happened to use those 2 names, so you?

BroncoJoe
10-23-2011, 10:27 AM
You just happened to use those 2 names, so you?

Try to follow:

Someone mentioned the Dolphins have a good running defense. I countered that that may be the case because teams are throwing the ball at ease against them, thus don't need to run.

Let me know where I mentioned Tebow's name.

atwater27
10-23-2011, 10:31 AM
This week will be a given. The Fish are hurt, they are uber bad. Everyone knows it. And so any positive signs shown by Tebow and the Broncos will be met with alot of temperment by the fans and excuses by the detractors.

It wont be this week that Tebow mania will take full flight. It wont be this week that the Broncos will be taken seriously.

It will be next week. That's right, the Lions are coming to town. At that point they should be 6-1 and they play stellar on both offense and defense.

It will be THIS game that Tebow will make people see what the hype has been about.

Thats right, as of right now, baring any major injuries vs the Fins, I am predicting a 1-2 or 3 point win over Detroit at Mile High.

I fully expect the game to be closer than most people will predict. I expect a rally and another forth quarter comeback, only this time it will end with elation for the home crowd. If you are on the fence for going to the game or not, GO! Scream! Support your team! It could turn out to be the most unbelievable game you have ever attended. Mile High Magic.

At this point even the harshest critics will have a hard time coming up with excuses. At this point the Denver broncos season will be resurrected and no one will want to play a wounded and dangerous Bronco team.

If you think things are crazy now.... wait till next week.

So if He can't even beat the fins, will you go away?

Ravage!!!
10-23-2011, 10:33 AM
I'll say this now and say it here so that I'm well understood AFTER the game.

Obviously I "care" how Tebow does today because its the Broncos. But I'm not going to be excited, NOR disappointed, in how he plays today. I know there are going to be some that are going to "RAVE" if he plays well, and there will be some that bash if he plays poorly.

I've been on the fence with Tebow...leaning towards the side that believes he's never going to be the franchise QB of our future. But I'm not going to make that judgement based on this game, or the next, or the next. I'm not going to criticize him (in a manner purely to bash him) WHEN he plays badly, nor am I going to accept the gloating on his play after just a couple game.

Its going to be 3-4 weeks down the road that we will see where Tebow continues his road and what he will be. So although I'm skeptical of him being able to pass in this league on a CONSISTENT basis, I'm pledging to reserve any exaggerated judgements until we've had more than just a couple games in the pocket.

BroncoJoe
10-23-2011, 10:35 AM
I'll say this now and say it here so that I'm well understood AFTER the game.

Obviously I "care" how Tebow does today because its the Broncos. But I'm not going to be excited, NOR disappointed, in how he plays today. I know there are going to be some that are going to "RAVE" if he plays well, and there will be some that bash if he plays poorly.

I've been on the fence with Tebow...leaning towards the side that believes he's never going to be the franchise QB of our future. But I'm not going to make that judgement based on this game, or the next, or the next. I'm not going to criticize him (in a manner purely to bash him) WHEN he plays badly, nor am I going to accept the gloating on his play after just a couple game.

Its going to be 3-4 weeks down the road that we will see where Tebow continues his road and what he will be. So although I'm skeptical of him being able to pass in this league on a CONSISTENT basis, I'm pledging to reserve any exaggerated judgements until we've had more than just a couple games in the pocket.

Amen.

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 10:43 AM
So if He can't even beat the fins, will you go away?

If he can will you go away?

Ill make that bet with you. Except your too puss to take it.

Krugan
10-23-2011, 10:44 AM
Try to follow:

Someone mentioned the Dolphins have a good running defense. I countered that that may be the case because teams are throwing the ball at ease against them, thus don't need to run.

Let me know where I mentioned Tebow's name.

Try to follow, I qualified my initial statement, with the unknown in Tebows throwing.

But I guess dropping insults is the best bet, so ill return the favor in my opening line.

BroncoJoe
10-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Try to follow, I qualified my initial statement, with the unknown in Tebows throwing.

But I guess dropping insults is the best bet, so ill return the favor in my opening line.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296925

atwater27
10-23-2011, 10:56 AM
If he can will you go away?

Ill make that bet with you. Except your too puss to take it.

Hey man. I can be a fan of Tebow without rubbing his balls daily like you. Psycho fans like you turn people off on Tebow. Maybe if you were a broncos fan to start out with, people would take you seriously. So between that and the fact that you are an annoying wanker, it's kind of tough to read your unbearable posts and countless Tebow humping threads. Hell, even Tim would tell you to bring it down a notch. or 10.
So here, I'm not going to give you an easy bet. Here's a fair one. Tebow beats Miami and Detroit, I'll go away. loses both, you go away. You a taker?

Krugan
10-23-2011, 11:09 AM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296925

I didnt start this, you qutoed me I responded, then you got all snippy with,

Try to follow:

So dont point me to a crying point that I didnt start.

BroncoJoe
10-23-2011, 11:20 AM
I didnt start this, you qutoed me I responded, then you got all snippy with,

Try to follow:

So dont point me to a crying point that I didnt start.

All I did was point out that the Dolphins' run defense #'s are likely low because teams are throwing the ball relatively easy on them. You countered with the Tebow comment.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-23-2011, 11:28 AM
Let's just get through this week with a "W" before we start looking ahead.

MileHighCrew
10-23-2011, 01:21 PM
can we agree now not to over look any team on the schedule.

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 01:25 PM
There is still a whole half to be played... at least we aren't down 17-0 like last year. ! play away from the lead.

MileHighCrew
10-23-2011, 01:27 PM
There is still a whole half to be played... at least we aren't down 17-0 like last year. ! play away from the lead.

so because we are not losing by more at the half, you were smart to over look a team as a easy win??? :confused:

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 02:21 PM
so because we are not losing by more at the half, you were smart to over look a team as a easy win??? :confused:

No... Tebow looked horrible today. Worst Ive ever seen him play. The play calling was bad too. they didnt put him in a position to play well.

I never saw this coming.

Timmy!
10-23-2011, 02:30 PM
is this the lowest yards passing, in 50 years, by a denver team? anybody? i dont see how it cant be. tebow is ******* usless, just another shitty mcd pick. all u tebow fanbois can go **** yourselves, cause he blows ass. i hope we cut his ass 2morrow. we need 2 draft a qb.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Nick
10-23-2011, 02:31 PM
No... Tebow looked horrible today. Worst Ive ever seen him play. The play calling was bad too. they didnt put him in a position to play well.

I never saw this coming.

I expected this...

Playing calling was not bad... It was execution. No one else to blame then Tebow on this...

BroncoJoe
10-23-2011, 03:52 PM
is this the lowest yards passing, in 50 years, by a denver team? anybody? i dont see how it cant be. tebow is ******* usless, just another shitty mcd pick. all u tebow fanbois can go **** yourselves, cause he blows ass. i hope we cut his ass 2morrow. we need 2 draft a qb.

Oops.

FlyByU
10-23-2011, 03:55 PM
I think they win and that is because of the leadership Tebow has and his spirit that never gives up that affects everyone around him. That is what leadership does it inspires people go above and beyond the normal expectations.
A good leader tells his people what he wants and then lets them do it the best way they can and it usually gets done with greater results.
I also feel Tebow's play will be much better now with 1st team reps and hopefully McCoy doesn't screw up the game with stupid calls.
I feel it will be a win. No reason it shouldn't be we are playing the worst team in the NFL.

And here is my post before the game and guess what I called it right McCoy was screwing up the plays as usual and Tebow by leadership won this game.

FlyByU
10-23-2011, 04:00 PM
I expected this...

Playing calling was not bad... It was execution. No one else to blame then Tebow on this...

Guess you didnt watch the game to good or at all if you think the play calling was anything but bad horrible etc. Oh I say the last 4:38 was a different game plan it was a plan that Tebow could use.

Push Tebow to play like Orton will make him play like Orton and lose games. Give the boy some real plays designed for him not Orton or What Fox and McStupid thinks is good. Both of these coaches are losers why do we trust the play calling to a bunch of loser coaches?

MOtorboat
10-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Guess you didnt watch the game to good or at all if you think the play calling was anything but bad horrible etc. Oh I say the last 4:38 was a different game plan it was a plan that Tebow could use.

Push Tebow to play like Orton will make him play like Orton and lose games. Give the boy some real plays designed for him not Orton or What Fox and McStupid thinks is good. Both of these coaches are losers why do we trust the play calling to a bunch of loser coaches?

The playcalling was fine. He holds the ball too long and he can't read defenses.

Maybe he could play 60 minutes next time instead of 3.

FlyByU
10-23-2011, 04:04 PM
The playcalling was fine. He holds the ball too long and he can't read defenses.

Maybe he could play 60 minutes next time instead of 3.

Well it was fine for Orton not a real QB, weird how the game plan changed and the play calling changed and Tebow came to life but some people and coaches are to stupid to catch on I guess.

MOtorboat
10-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Well it was fine for Orton not a real QB, weird how the game plan changed and the play calling changed and Tebow came to life but some people and coaches are to stupid to catch on I guess.

I don't even know what you're babbling about at this point.

Tebow was terrible until the last three minutes of the game. He was missing recievers left and right, held the ball too long and took too many sacks.

The last three minutes he looked unbelievable. Why can't he do that the whole game? It's not the coaching.

SmilinAssasSin27
10-23-2011, 04:11 PM
Dude was AWFUL for 55 minutes. TERRIBLE. The play calling actually kept the team in the game. He wasn't close on most of his passes. I was embarassed. But he was equally as good for those 5 minutes...

FlyByU
10-23-2011, 04:13 PM

Tebow was terrible until the last three minutes of the game. He was missing recievers left and right, held the ball too long and took too many sacks.

The last three minutes he looked unbelievable. Why can't he do that the whole game? It's not the coaching.

Why cant you see how awful the play calling was? You are blind by your hate for Tebow. I see they changed the game plan and they changed the play calling and I seen Tebow come to life with real NFL play.

You have to be blind not to see that the play calling was different and more to Tebow's style of play.

MOtorboat
10-23-2011, 04:17 PM
Why cant you see how awful the play calling was? You are blind by your hate for Tebow. I see they changed the game plan and they changed the play calling and I seen Tebow come to life with real NFL play.

You have to be blind not to see that the play calling was different and more to Tebow's style of play.

Not worth arguing. I knew if he looked bad, which he did, people would start pulling the playcalling excuse card. He was missing receivers by 5-20 yards. That's not playcalling.

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 04:18 PM

its the coaching. in the last 3 min they let him off the leash to sling it around.

BroncoJoe
10-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Tebow played like shit. Even he will admit that. But to say the play calling was anything but atrocious is ridiculous.

Bullgator
10-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Tim didnt look good... but he was not put in the best position to be successful IMO... they need to build an offense around him instead of forcing him to be a pocket passer.

broncohead
10-23-2011, 04:21 PM
Tim didnt look good... but he was not put in the best position to be successful IMO... they need to build an offense around him instead of forcing him to be a pocket passer.

You have to be able to throw in the pocket in the NFL. Tim can't bootleg and scramble every play

SmilinAssasSin27
10-23-2011, 04:21 PM

I personally am rooting for TT. Itd be great if our future ended up being a quality human being, but he was bad, dude. Very bad. The play calling reminded me of Lane Kiffin when he was at Tennessee. Careful and safe? Sure. But it kept the team in the game. The reason Fox played it safe is because TT's accuracy was booty. Missing dump offs. Throwing crossing routs out of bounds. That isn;t the play calling.

Again, still gets equal credit for his 5 minutes as he does blame for his poor 55.

MOtorboat
10-23-2011, 04:24 PM
its the coaching. in the last 3 min they let him off the leash to sling it around.

I expected nothing less...

He missed a wide open Decker by 10 yards. He missed a wide open Fells by 20. He threw way short to Thomas on an in and up. He missed Moreno by throwing it five yards over his head.

Tebow has to be better, and not just in the last three minutes.

BroncoJoe
10-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Huh. Broncos get 170 yards rushing today.

So much for the great Dolphins rush defense.

FlyByU
10-23-2011, 04:32 PM
I expected nothing less...

He missed a wide open Decker by 10 yards. He missed a wide open Fells by 20. He threw way short to Thomas on an in and up. He missed Moreno by throwing it five yards over his head.

Tebow has to be better, and not just in the last three minutes.

Not bad for his 4th game starter he is 2-2. Now name all the QB's that won 2 out of 4 games on there 1st for starts. Orton didn't Elway didn't.

SR
10-23-2011, 04:33 PM

Goddamn nearly did lose this game. I won't watch the game next week. I'm ******* sick of Broncos football. The first half of the game today put me over the edge.

Lancane
10-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Not bad for his 4th game starter he is 2-2. Now name all the QB's that won 2 out of 4 games on there 1st for starts. Orton didn't Elway didn't.

He barely beat one of the worst teams in the NFL, could barely throw the ball on a defense considered one of the worst passing defenses in this league! He's not going to have a winning record for long nor a .500 record.

I Eat Staples
10-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Bullgator you won't be taken seriously when you make excuses. McCoy sucks, I hate our playcalling. Its terrible. But Tebow looked absolutely HORRIBLE for 3 and a half quarters.

Rick
10-23-2011, 05:03 PM
I support Tebow, I really hope he succeeds in the NFL, if for no other reason than if he does we don't need to spend a pick on a QB. And I like his passion and him as a human being.

A guy I could really get use to being my starting QB.

However....

Despite Detroit's struggles last couple of weeks, if Tim plays next week like he did this week we will be behind too much for his 4th quarter heroics.

I did not like the early play calling either, when they started gunning the run and daring Tebow to beat them deep we should have put up a lot more attempts behind their line backers on first and second instead of just third down when they came with the blitz.

But despite the calling there were plays he could have made that not only did he miss the throw...he missed it horribly.

He will need to get a lot better....real quick.

He doesn't need to be great but he for sure needs to be better than a 40-50% passer or he is done and we are drafting QB next year.

SR
10-23-2011, 05:04 PM

In 2005 Orton was 10-5. As a first year starter. On a team that won the NFC North.

Nick
10-23-2011, 05:05 PM

What ever helps you sleep at night. :rolleyes:

BroncoAV06
10-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Can no one enjoy a win? 2 crappy teams played, people are acting like Tebow should of went in and looked like Tom Brady against the Dolphins.

I saw a ton of bad passes but I also saw a team score 15pts in 3min so I will be happy today and enjoy the win.

I Eat Staples
10-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Can no one enjoy a win? 2 crappy teams played, people are acting like Tebow should of went in and looked like Tom Brady against the Dolphins.

I saw a ton of bad passes but I also saw a team score 15pts in 3min so I will be happy today and enjoy the win.

I didn't know Tom Brady was the only QB who could read defenses and throw passes within 5 yards of his intended receiver.

FlyByU
10-24-2011, 07:13 AM
He barely beat one of the worst teams in the NFL, could barely throw the ball on a defense considered one of the worst passing defenses in this league! He's not going to have a winning record for long nor a .500 record.

That is yet to be seen. He has tied Orton for wins so far. He is the first Denver QB to beat the Fins in Miami. The play calling was Ortonish until the last 4 minutes. You want Tebow to play like Orton force him to use Orton plays. You want the boy to succeed you run him out of the shotgun spread.

I remember another QB that was in the Shotgun a lot for many of his years that QB is Elway. We were always behind and he was always in shotgun trying to get the win. However Reeves went to the shotgun a lot sooner then McFox/McStupid would have which makes a big difference for QB's like Elway and Tebow.

Elway was not a under the center QB like many try to say he was. His best games were in the shotgun.

So we have a QB that has 4 games in and hew is a loser and will lose all his games or never be above .500 I will remind you of this when he is still .500 or better this year and if he starts next your also then.

That thing about worst passing D's in the league don't hold water because Orton did face the worst pass D in the league and lost big-time and never got to 300yds vs. Packers.

Now if McFox/McStupid get there head outa there arse and call plays that are for Tebow like the last 4 minutes of yesterdays game then you will see a improved TT. It looked to me that McFox and McStupid wanted to lose that game with the play calling I was seeing. Worst play calling I have ever seen in any game except Pee-Wee league.

BroncoAV06
10-24-2011, 09:34 AM
I didn't know Tom Brady was the only QB who could read defenses and throw passes within 5 yards of his intended receiver.

Well then insert what ever other QB name you would like.

Broncos fans are at a point where they will find the bad in a 40-0 win,

We get it Tebow struggles, you know what the final score was BRONCOS 18 Dolphins 15.

Guess it would of looked better with Ortons 300yards and a Dolphins win?

Zweems56
10-31-2011, 12:22 PM
Well.... This is awkward...

silkamilkamonico
10-31-2011, 12:26 PM
Well.... This is awkward...

Question is, does BSGator show his face again?

Zweems56
10-31-2011, 12:28 PM
Question is, does BSGator show his face again?

I've seen him floating around. I've seen him say a few times that he'll eat his crow if he's wrong. I'm guessing he waits a few more weeks.

lgenf
10-31-2011, 12:45 PM
Why?

That team kicked our asses up and down the field, they didn't just beat Tebow, it wasn't like he lost us the game

Even if Tebow plays well all game, that detroit team didn't even struggle against our defense

MOtorboat
10-31-2011, 12:48 PM
Why?

That team kicked our asses up and down the field, they didn't just beat Tebow, it wasn't like he lost us the game

Even if Tebow plays well all game, that detroit team didn't even struggle against our defense

Bull. The defense held Detroit several times early, giving them a chance to drive the field and get a score, and all we got were three and outs. It was 7-3 and the offense had at least two possessions to try and make it 10-7 and to make it a game, and we got jack shit.

TXBRONC
10-31-2011, 12:52 PM
Why?

Where was this kind of defense for Orton?

lgenf
10-31-2011, 12:55 PM
Bull. The defense held Detroit several times early, giving them a chance to drive the field and get a score, and all we got were three and outs. It was 7-3 and the offense had at least two possessions to try and make it 10-7 and to make it a game, and we got jack shit.

So do you think anyone playing QB for us could have gotten into a scoring dual with Detroit with our stellar offensive weapons

We didn't have mcgahee so our running game was limited to ball and norun Moreno and with that oline against that dline what QB could have done anything?

GEM
10-31-2011, 12:56 PM
So do you think anyone playing QB for us could have gotten into a scoring dual with Detroit with our stellar offensive weapons

We didn't have mcgahee so our running game was limited to ball and norun Moreno and with that oline against that dline what QB could have done anything?

Alex Smith. :coffee:

Jsteve01
10-31-2011, 12:57 PM
I was going to go Shaun Hill but he plays for the opposition. Good call gem

MOtorboat
10-31-2011, 01:00 PM
So now the running game is to blame. Wait...I thought Tebow was going to revolutionize the running game :rolleyes: