PDA

View Full Version : Road Closure Info for Sunday

Denver Native (Carol)
10-05-2007, 01:39 PM
For those of you going to the game this Sunday, here is useful information:

Broncos Fans, please be aware that the Race for the Cure 5K Walk Event is taking place on Sunday morning, October 7th, prior to the Broncos home game. The Race route will require road closures in and around the immediate area of INVESCO Field at Mile High which fans attending the Broncos game should be aware of and plan for.

It is anticipated that the Race for the Cure event will be finished around the stadium area by approximately 11:00 AM allowing for roads to be re-opened by the Denver Police Department. If you are planning on tailgating or arriving prior to 11:00 AM, most important is that Federal Boulevard and Colfax Avenue immediately around the stadium will be closed. Prior to 11:00 AM, the stadium should be accessed from I-25 (if traveling South Bound use the 23rd / 20th Avenue Exit, if traveling North Bound use the 17th Avenue Exit) until after 11:00 AM when the Race for the Cure is expected to be completed.

Those with Permits in Parking Lots D or E will receive a separate email regarding additional detours required to access those Lots.

For more information, please contact INVESCO Field at Mile High at 720-258-3000 or at Parking@Broncos.NFL.net.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconveniences.

RACE FOR THE CURE ROAD CLOSURES – PRIOR TO 11:00 AM

Auraria PKWY from Colfax to 14th Street
Speer Blvd. from Larimer Street to Federal Blvd.
29th Avenue from Zuni to Hazel Ct.
Federal from 32nd to 14th Avenue
Colfax from Irving Street to Kalamath
15th Street from Delgany Street to Market Street
The Following Exit Ramps from Roadways Around The Stadium Will Also Be Closed Until 11:00 AM

Colfax and Federal
Colfax and Auraria
I-25 and Colfax
I-25 and Speer