PDA

View Full Version : Help Wesley Woodyard pick a new nickname and be entered to win two tickets to his MVP dinner hosted by Wesley and over a dozen of his teammates

Tned
10-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Do you want the chance to be served a five-star dinner by Wesley Woodyard and over a dozen of his Denver Broncos Teammates on Tuesday, November 1st at Sullivan's Steakhouse. Then help Wesley pick out a new nickname, and be entered to win two tickets to his MVP dinner benefiting his 16Ways Foundation.

Don't miss the opportunity to share in this once in a lifetime experience. The evening will include a four-course dinner, silent auction and a meet and greet with Wesley and over a dozen of his teammates including: Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins, Tim Tebow, Eddie Royal, Von Miller, Demaryius Thomas, Ryan Clady and Brady Quinn to name a few.

Wesley will choose his favorite nickname from all of those submitted, and that person will be provided with two tickets courtesy of BroncosForums.com - the Broncos fan site made by fans, for fans. There is no cost to enter the contest. You simply need to register at BroncosForums.com (if you are not already a member, register for free by clicking on the Register at BroncosForums link below, before submitting your entry) and then click on the "Wesley Woodyard VIP Dinner Give Away" link below.

For those of you who don't want to take your chances on missing out on this great event, please find the event information below on where you can purchase your tickets today. Tickets are $250 and a tax write off, with the proceeds benefiting Wesley's 16Ways Foundation which supports at risk youth in the Denver community.

Just for all of you BroncosForums.com fans out there, when you purchase your tickets enter BroncosForums.com when it asks you "where did you hear about this event". By entering this code you are placed into an exclusive drawing for BroncosForums.com members to have the chance to win an autographed football and two VIP tickets to a Broncos home game this season. To purchase your MVP Dinner tickets go to www.wesleywoodyardmvpdinner.eventbrite.com.

Be sure to send in your nicknames as Wesley can not wait to see what you are able to come up with. The contest is open to everyone and the tickets will go to the winner of the best nickname submitted. Wesley will pick the winner on Saturday October 29th....May the best nickname win!

Register at BroncosForums (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/register.php)
(registration necessary before submitting entry)

Wesley Woodyard MVP Dinner Give Away -- Contest has ended
(Submit your nickname for Wesley for a chance to win)

http://www.broncosforums.com/downloads/MVP_Wesley.jpg

Dzone
10-21-2011, 09:33 PM
Great job on the radio, Tned. Just heard you talking with Brandon Spano.

Tned
10-21-2011, 09:36 PM
Great job on the radio, Tned. Just heard you talking with Brandon Spano.

Thanks. Do me a favor and make a nickname entry, both for a chance to win, but also to help me test ;)

dogfish
10-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks. Do me a favor and make a nickname entry, both for a chance to win, but also to help me test ;)

just submitted one. . .

:salute:

Tned
10-21-2011, 09:50 PM
just submitted one. . .

:salute:

I think both yours and Dzone's are pretty darn good. :salute:

Lancane
10-21-2011, 10:39 PM
I wouldn't be able to make it, but thanks Tned! :salute:

Tned
10-21-2011, 10:40 PM
I wouldn't be able to make it, but thanks Tned! :salute:

Help spread the word.

sneakers
10-22-2011, 12:31 AM
I would go if Nate Webster was there....because at least he would throw a parade for himself and dance around for successfully tieing his shoes.

Denver27og
10-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Morning woodyard

pipes
10-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Morning woodyard

THE most overused word or phrase these days - on boards like this as well as texts, emails, and social media is "lol"

That being said....

LOL at ur post! I seriously did!
I think it was funny, either that or the extreme amount of drugs I am on-trying to rid myself of this damn flu

Tned
10-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Don't forget to submit your entries or puchase tickets and get a chance at an autographed football and two VIP tickets to a Broncos home game this season.

Joel
10-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Good luck, folks; pick a good one. I'll throw out "Wesley One Yard," as in "that's all you're gonna get." "No Yard" would be better, but doesn't preserve that whole alliterative theme he's got going.

DenBronx
10-23-2011, 06:07 PM
How many can we enter?

Tned
10-23-2011, 06:09 PM
You can enter multiple times. We didn't set a restriction, so I think it's ok.

DenBronx
10-23-2011, 06:11 PM
You can enter multiple times. We didn't set a restriction, so I think it's ok.

Thanks!

Also, when is the deadline to get it in?

Tned
10-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Thanks!

Also, when is the deadline to get it in?

Wesley is going to pick the winner next Saturday. I'll find out what time, and update the deadline with an exact day/date.

BroncoManiac_69
10-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Since Woodyard likes to lay the wood, call him the lumberjack or Paul Bunyan.

pnbronco
10-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Thanks Tned and Wesley for doing such great work. Hey do you know if you can just write a check to 16Ways if I want to make a out right donation? I'll be gone, big surprise and even if I wasn't it's out of my budget, but I still like to help with what I can.

Tned
10-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Thanks Tned and Wesley for doing such great work. Hey do you know if you can just write a check to 16Ways if I want to make a out right donation? I'll be gone, big surprise and even if I wasn't it's out of my budget, but I still like to help with what I can.

I'm sure they would appreciate it. I'll get some details on how to send donations directly.

justjordan15
10-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Lockjaw. The reason being is that he's a Dawg, he rips people's heads off when he hits them, and once he wraps someone up he doesn't let them get loose.

JRuss

weazel
10-24-2011, 01:06 PM
hey thats cool tned! too bad I live in the Ozarks!

Tned
10-24-2011, 03:41 PM
hey thats cool tned! too bad I live in the Ozarks!

Ditto.

broncobarry
10-25-2011, 07:16 PM
"Uncle Woody" after my dear uncle. "Uncle" as an endearing term appropriate to the foundation and "Woody" as a symbol of natural strength, flexibility and being grounded in the earth.

NightTerror218
10-25-2011, 07:52 PM
I would do it but I am in Alaska

Tned
10-26-2011, 01:01 PM

Yea, not really an option for us out of towners.

WARHORSE
10-26-2011, 02:43 PM
I sent in my own name: Either WARHORSE or THE WARHORSE

Who knows...........:shocked:

sogburn
10-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Wesley "Ironhide" Woodyard!

way to bring :defense: back to Denver!

Tned
10-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Wesley "Ironhide" Woodyard!

way to bring :defense: back to Denver!

Hey Sogburn, be sure to submit "Ironhide" via the entry form. Here's the link. Wesley Woodyard MVP Dinner Give Away (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=2)

weazel
10-27-2011, 10:57 AM

so fly us all up for some skiing!

Tned
10-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Keep them coming

Tned
10-28-2011, 12:34 PM
There's still time to enter. We will be taking entries until about noon Mountain time on Saturday (tomorrow).

Tned
10-29-2011, 12:21 PM
If you haven't submitted your nickname, there are a few hours left. Entries can be submitted until 2:00 MDT today.

pnbronco
10-29-2011, 10:17 PM
So who won??? Was it any one from here????

LawDog
10-29-2011, 11:01 PM
So who won??? Was it any one from here????

From what I've heard it was someone who recently registered and not one of the regulars...

Bullgator
10-30-2011, 03:02 AM
Wesley Pipes... cuz he does have some guns on him (you know... like Wesley Snipes.... oh never mind...)

Bullgator
10-30-2011, 03:04 AM
Wesley the Wombat Woodyard.......................................... ........... I got nothin.

Bullgator
10-30-2011, 03:09 AM
Wesley "Take you to the Woodshed" WOodyard... "Woodshed" fer short..getting warmer anyway.

Tned
10-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Wesley "Take you to the Woodshed" WOodyard... "Woodshed" fer short..getting warmer anyway.

Woodshed was one of the most frequent entries.

Tned
10-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Ok, we have a winner. Actually, kind of a dual-winner situation.

Wesley's favorite was "Lumberjack" which wasn't submitted by someone who could actually attend.

His favorite among the people that could attend and the winner of the contest was "Uncle Woody" submitted by BroncoBarry.

BroncoBarry and a guest will be going to the MVP Dinner on Tuesday.