PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Something in Tebow

Denver Native (Carol)
10-21-2011, 03:06 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. –When Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano watched Tim Tebow roll right and elude oncoming Chargers on the final play of the Broncos’ 26-24 Week 5 loss, he had a vision of another quarterback who’s made a successful career out of dodging defenders with power and instinct more than speed.

“(Ben) Roethlisberger,” Sparano said Wednesday. “Because even when you get ‘em, you got to get ‘em.

“There was the very last play of the game last week,” Sparano continued. “He brought them down the field there at the end of the game. He was left, he was right, he was left, he was right and they couldn’t get him down and he ended up making (the throw).

rest - http://www.maxdenver.com/news/2011/10/20/seeing-something-in-tebow/

lgenf
10-21-2011, 06:06 PM
It will be nice to see the team play with energy and fire for 60 mins

It's amazing to see his influence even on the defensive side of the ball.

camdisco24
10-21-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm just excited to see how this style of play sparks the offense. It's gonna be quite interesting.

NightTerror218
10-21-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm just excited to see how this style of play sparks the offense. It's gonna be quite interesting.

By possibly putting points on the board and keeping the defense off the field......GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:salute:

Dzone
10-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Miami is favored. Huh?

lgenf
10-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Miami is favored. Huh?

Yep

But only by the standard home field 3 pts

Ravage!!!
10-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Miami is favored. Huh?

Yes, we are as bad as Miami

BroncoStud
10-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Tebow never would have had a chance to win the game on the last play if Lloyd hadn't made that amazing catch to move the chains and get out of bounds. Now he's gone. I think a lot of people forget how many great plays Lloyd made for the Broncos.

BroncoJoe
10-22-2011, 12:06 AM
Tebow never would have had a chance to win the game on the last play if Lloyd hadn't made that amazing catch to move the chains and get out of bounds. Now he's gone. I think a lot of people forget how many great plays Lloyd made for the Broncos.

One good year out of their 50+ year history.

I think we'll survive without him.

BroncoStud
10-22-2011, 12:09 AM
One good year out of their 50+ year history.

I think we'll survive without him.

Oh I'm sure we will as well but it wouldn't hurt to have him, and like I said, Tebow's heroics wouldn't have been quite as heroic if Lloyd doesn't make that amazing catch that most WRs won't even attempt to make. We SURVIVED with 4 wins last year, so your point is pretty moot.

BroncoJoe
10-22-2011, 12:14 AM
Oh I'm sure we will as well but it wouldn't hurt to have him, and like I said, Tebow's heroics wouldn't have been quite as heroic if Lloyd doesn't make that amazing catch that most WRs won't even attempt to make. We SURVIVED with 4 wins last year, so your point is pretty moot.

Great catch, no question about it. If it was ruled a non-catch, who knows what the next plays would have produced.

We still lost the game. Even with Lloyd's amazing catches, we still won only 4 games last year, so your point is pretty moot.

BroncoStud
10-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Great catch, no question about it. If it was ruled a non-catch, who knows what the next plays would have produced.

We still lost the game. Even with Lloyd's amazing catches, we still won only 4 games last year, so your point is pretty moot.

Lloyd made Orton look decent last year. All those sick catches he made to save Orton's ass. If Lloyd was catching passes from a real QB I doubt we would have only won 4 games. It's all a moot point because he's gone though.

Still, I think it hurts Tebow not having him. Hopefully Decker will step up and move chains. It would also be GREAT to get anything productive out of D. Thomas, though I won't hold my breath.

I'm excited to see if we can find a way to use J. Thomas and get Tebow a weapon up the seams and in the middle.