PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Sanluis, NortherLights and BOU

Medford Bronco
12-29-2008, 12:24 PM
You guys deserved to win, Congrats and good luck next week. :salute:

Northman
12-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Definitely. For those SD fans who are true blue and not like the bandwagoner who just appeared 3 days ago. Good luck to you guys.

NightTrainLayne
12-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Definitely. For those SD fans who are true blue and not like the bandwagoner who just appeared 3 days ago. Good luck to you guys.

Indeed. San Diego has a chance to make some noise in the playoffs. They are now appearing to play up to their potential. If they can keep it up, they have a shot.

I just don't know how much of that is due to playing against mediocre teams this last four games and how much is due to them playing well.

They are aferall 8-8, and I am a believer that you are what your record shows. But at home, with a lot of momentum against an Indianapolis team that started out slow as well. . .who knows. I think it's a toss-up.

girler
12-29-2008, 12:37 PM
It chaps my arse, but yes, I agree. :salute:

claymore
12-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooo........ :painkiller:

sanluis
12-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks!

I can't think of a season with more ups and downs than this year. We match up well with the Colts so I am cautiously hopeful :shocked::D

NorthernLights
12-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Thanks guys and gals, it is appreciated.

As always, I will be around to smack about all things football. And if nothing else, we can always berate the Raiders and Chiefs, which is nice.

Take care. NL

BoltsOwnU
12-30-2008, 01:22 AM
Thanks Med, you are, as always, the best. I'm in Australia at the moment with limited connectivity so I've been unable to pop on after watching the game.

I appreciate the wishes of good luck. It was not the game Denver hoped for, without a doubt. However, the seeds are planted for many great games between us in the coming years.

Let's hope we can build some postseason momentum. Difficult challenges await. . .:beer:

Bronco4ever
12-30-2008, 03:39 AM
Thanks Med, you are, as always, the best. I'm in Australia at the moment with limited connectivity so I've been unable to pop on after watching the game.

I appreciate the wishes of good luck. It was not the game Denver hoped for, without a doubt. However, the seeds are planted for many great games between us in the coming years.

Let's hope we can build some postseason momentum. Difficult challenges await. . .:beer:

What are you in Australia for? I was there over the summer and I honestly loved it. The people there are pretty friendly especially to Americans.

Good luck in the playoffs. My uncle and one of my best friends are Charger fans so I always get a good Charger/Bronco talk at some point of the season, although we usually make it pretty civil terms when our respected teams play.