PDA

View Full Version : Help a good cause & Join Wesley Woodyard (@WoodDro52), Bailey, Royal & others for dinner @16Ways

Tned
10-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Join Wesley Woodyard and his Denver Broncos Teammates for an MVP dinner benefiting his 16ways foundation.

The evening will include a meet and greet with Wesley Woodyard & his Broncos' teammates, a 5 star four course dinner & silent auction benefiting Wesley Woodyard's 16Ways Foundation.

The dinner will be on November 1st and along with Wesley will be Ryan Clady, Champ Bailey, Tim Tebow, Brian Dawkins, Cassius Vaughn, Eddie Royal, Von Miller, Demaryius Thomas, Brady Quinn, Lance Ball, Orlando Franklin and more.

Wesley's working hard to give back to the Denver community, and this is a great chance for you to support Woodyard's efforts in the community and have dinner with a bunch of Denver Broncos.

Get full details here: http://wesleywoodyardmvpdinner.eventbrite.com/

Proceeds from the event benefit the 16Ways Foundation

Mission: 16Ways Foundation recognizes an emotional need for at-risk youth. At-risk youth require reassurance that they matter, in order for them to achieve their highest possible academic and social levels, with the intent to become productive, contributing members of society

G_Money
10-20-2011, 08:25 PM
Somebody give me 250 bucks to go to this thing.

Where's NTL? Our oil baron is never around when I need him... :tsk:

~G

Tned
10-20-2011, 08:26 PM

~G

Damn, is NTL one of those mineral rights Kings?

G_Money
10-20-2011, 08:28 PM
His wallet's too small for his 50s and his diamond shoes are too tight.

Tough life.

~G

Tned
10-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Wesley says that Tim Tebow will be there as well.

Tned
10-21-2011, 09:32 PM

~G

Ok, you were the inspiration for what I worked out today with Wesley Woodyard. Be sure to enter to win.