PDA

View Full Version : Broncos preparing for Brandon Marshall

Denver Native (Carol)
10-20-2011, 06:13 PM
The men in charge of keeping Brandon Marshall from having a big game Sunday are not overly thrilled about facing the 6-foot-5, 230-pound Miami receiver.

That’s because they used to face him every day in practice.

“The frustrating part about it is that I think I taught him a little bit,” Denver cornerback Champ Bailey told reporters Thursday. “Obviously, he’s playing better than he did when he was here. He’s a great player. He’s grown up a lot; he’s matured a lot. You can tell he’s more defined in his routes. He’s a better player.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/34177/broncos-preparing-for-brandon-marshall

BroncoWave
10-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Even though he has been gone for a year and a half that is still a weird sentence to read.

MileHighCrew
10-20-2011, 06:16 PM
beat him down Champ!!!

SoCalImport
10-20-2011, 06:25 PM
double him. who else do they have?

T.K.O.
10-20-2011, 07:08 PM
“Obviously, he’s playing better than he did when he was here. ":laugh::confused:

i guess Champ has'nt been following Marshall's career too closely:salute:

SR
10-20-2011, 07:24 PM
“Obviously, he’s playing better than he did when he was here. ":laugh::confused:

Just Champ being his classy self. He wouldn't bad mouth Marshall (or anyone else in public for that matter). If anyone knows how to cover Marshall, though, it's Champ.

camdisco24
10-20-2011, 07:37 PM

I thought the same thing. He's been non-existent since he went to Miami. He was a beast here... Down there he kinda just blends in. To his defense though... he's had some pretty awful QBs throwing to him.

But Champ is Champ and he'll always say stuff like that. That's why we love him right?

Northman
10-20-2011, 07:38 PM
As long as Champ and company play him physical we should be fine. If they give him too much leeway he will toast them.

Clipworthy
10-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Champ will show he's still the top cover corner in the league

BroncoStud
10-20-2011, 09:48 PM
We could leave him open all day long and Matt Moore would struggle to locate him let alone get the pass to him.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Champ Bailey​ isn't scared of Brandon Marshall​.

Bailey isn't saying he's going to get in a fight with his former teammate or anything — as Marshall infamously stated the previous week about a couple of New York Jets​.

Marshall, as it turned out, didn't back up his words. His Miami Dolphins lost again Monday night, and Marshall lost his receiver-vs.-cornerback battle with Darrelle Revis​.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19160261
article also has things on other players, etc.

UnderArmour
10-21-2011, 07:49 AM
Marshall will drop balls on purpose to lose the game for the Dolphins. I'm not even joking or trying to be cute, I am absolutely convinced that he is under top secret orders from the Dolphin's ownership to drop balls on purpose so they can draft Andrew Luck. As the season goes on, it will become even more and more obvious what he's been doing.

Sparano and Ireland are getting fired at the end of the season; Mike Nolan is the only person on that staff that will land a coordinator job next year. The owner took away Ireland's ability to trade away draft picks when that entire player personnel department (and the entire league for that matter) knew Chad Henne and Matt Moore were not capable of getting them into the playoffs. Brandon Marshall is one of a handful of players that is guaranteed to be on the Dolphins roster next year due to his contract so he is in firm position to lead the team in tanking without fear of losing his job next year.

LTC Pain
10-21-2011, 09:18 AM
Joe Mays needs to hit BM once and it's over.