PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how DT is looking in practice?

BroncoBowlby 88
10-20-2011, 04:37 PM
I wanted to know if anyone knew how well he is transiting back into the game. I haven't read any articles or any posts on it?

Rex
10-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Yeah. He is looking good.

Getting in a lot of reps.

Getting some treatment.

Sharp cuts. Hands look good. Good burst.

Hasnt broken pulled or torn anything this week.

I gotta get back to the equipment room now.

later guys

T.K.O.
10-20-2011, 05:08 PM
I'll take this one........
with Tebow chuckin' the rock...he can't do anything BUT look AWESOME !!!:D:beer::elefant:

Tned
10-20-2011, 05:24 PM
I wanted to know if anyone knew how well he is transiting back into the game. I haven't read any articles or any posts on it?

All but a few minutes at the start of practice is closed to the press, so nobody outside the team knows how he's doing.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Here's a few things, neither of which have any details.

PostBroncos Lindsay Jones
For #Broncos today, Julius Thomas (ankle) + Willis McGahee (back) were limited; Dawkins, Royal, D. Thomas were full participation.
2 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/PostBroncos

And, this article

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19156570?source=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

BroncoBJ
10-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Pretty sure Tebow cured him of every injury he had. He should be ready to go for the rest of the season :salute:

Tned
10-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Pretty sure Tebow cured him of every injury he had. He should be ready to go for the rest of the season :salute:

Ready to change your name to Tebow4MVP?

BroncoBJ
10-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Ready to change your name to Tebow4MVP?

:lol: Naw, I'm done making my name after any player. I'm keepin this my name so that way I wont have to make name changes again and again. :fight:

Although I did think about making that my name for fun, but figured I wanted a permanent name, not a name of a player that might be gone again shortly. :fight:

BeefStew25
10-20-2011, 11:02 PM
I am of the opinion, however optimistic, that the broken pinky was a blessing, so he wasn't rushed back from the achilles. I might be totally over my head board on that, but it makes me feel better.

Rex
10-21-2011, 10:26 AM
:lol: Naw, I'm done making my name after any player. I'm keepin this my name so that way I wont have to make name changes again and again. :fight:

Although I did think about making that my name for fun, but figured I wanted a permanent name, not a name of a player that might be gone again shortly. :fight:

Hey are you the dude that made the video of you crying after they traded Jay Cutler?

Jsteve01
10-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Hey are you the dude that made the video of you crying after they traded Jay Cutler?

no that was bud on the freak....he still gets moist when watching video of Cutty

BroncoBJ
10-21-2011, 02:32 PM

:lol: Wasn't really crying. More acting but yea that was me. It worked cause lotta people commented it and thought I was a nutcase. :elefant:

Cugel
10-21-2011, 03:16 PM

What, was this a "lay on hands?" :coffee:

Cugel
10-21-2011, 03:18 PM
:lol: Wasn't really crying. More acting but yea that was me. It worked cause lotta people commented it and thought I was a nutcase. :elefant:

You have to wonder how many of the idiots who at the time kept claiming "McDaniels is great! Orton is better than Cry-Baby Cutler! Good riddance to that trash!" have admitted their sins. :coffee: