PDA

View Full Version : Possible Career Change for Tned?

TXBRONC
10-20-2011, 08:32 AM
I'm listening to Vic and Gary as I type this I hear Vic mention Tned's name. Apparently in Vic and Gary's chat room T gave them a map of what games will be shown in what regions of the country. He did his usual great job and color coded it but there is one small probably Vic said he's color blind. :lol: Anyway they were still impressed with his work and mentioned that maybe he should join them in the studio.

So T are you going to apply for the job?

Are you going live the dream?

What does this mean for Broncos Forums? :shocked:

BroncoNut
10-20-2011, 08:38 AM
what is this vic and Gary thing all about? Do they have a radio talk show like the former Beef and Hoes? Do they talk exclusively Denver sports?

chazoe60
10-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Tned's a star. I hear his name on more local radio shows than I hear Tebow's. I heard his jersey is just behind Aaron Rodger's in sales.

The poodle thing is weird though, and probably the only thing holding him back from world wide dominance.

BroncoNut
10-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Tned's a star. I hear his name on more local radio shows than I hear Tebow's. I heard his jersey is just behind Aaron Rodger's in sales.

The poodle thing is weird though, and probably the only thing holding him back from world wide dominance.

this is like in the move Joe Dirt when Joe starts hitting the front pages of Tiger Beat and gets appearances on daytime talk shows.

TXBRONC
10-20-2011, 08:41 AM
what is this vic and Gary thing all about? Do they have a radio talk show like the former Beef and Hoes? Do they talk exclusively Denver sports?

Don't pick a fight with me I'm emotionally vulnerable right now.

BroncoNut
10-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Don't pick a fight with me I'm emotionally vulnerable right now.

what do you mean TX? I don't know, I am far away from Denver

Dzone
10-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Sweet! I dont know who Tned is, but am glad Tneds work is being recognized.
I listen to Vik and Gary about every morning. It has been excellent today. They mentioned Tebow was at Childrens Hospital at 9 am the morning after the last game.
Then the working man on at 9.

BroncoNut
10-20-2011, 08:47 AM
Sweet! I dont know who Tned is, but am glad Tneds work is being recognized.
I listen to Vik and Gary about every morning. It has been excellent today. They mentioned Tebow was at Childrens Hospital at 9 am the morning after the last game.
Then the working man on at 9.

not Tebow, they said Tned was at the Children'st Hospital. I love Tned. He does so much for the Denver community

TXBRONC
10-20-2011, 08:51 AM
what do you mean TX? I don't know, I am far away from Denver

I don't live very close to Denver either but I stream a couple of their local sports stations. One of them is the Ticket. Vic and Gary have a radio program on the Ticket. It just so happens they also work for Denver's local CBS station.

Tned
10-20-2011, 09:27 AM
I'm listening to Vic and Gary as I type this I hear Vic mention Tned's name. Apparently in Vic and Gary's chat room T gave them a map of what games will be shown in what regions of the country. He did his usual great job and color coded it but there is one small probably Vic said he's color blind. :lol: Anyway they were still impressed with his work and mentioned that maybe he should join them in the studio.

So T are you going apply for the job?

I've recently registered TnedForums, so I think we may have to change, and then just talk about me....

:lol: I just sent them a link to that CBS/Fox broadcast map we all use to see which games are playing where. Apparently they'd never seen it.

Juriga72
10-20-2011, 09:31 AM
I am so copyrighting "WWTD?" right freaking now....

Who wants to front me the cash?

hotcarl
10-20-2011, 09:44 AM
what an attention whore :laugh:

BroncoNut
10-20-2011, 09:45 AM

and a bit full of himself. check out his last post

Tned
10-20-2011, 10:02 AM

I doubt this is breaking news...

TXBRONC
10-20-2011, 10:06 AM

Don't be hatin just because he has a chance to be liven the dream. :tsk:

BroncoNut
10-20-2011, 10:08 AM

yeah, well I'd like to think I'd handle it with more class and character than he is. Tned's head has grown so much in this thread I am surprised he could actually enter to post in here.

Buff
10-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Jesus you guys need to quit inflating his ego.

Let's kick him around in the lounge a little bit today to bring him back down to size.

Thnikkaman
10-20-2011, 10:18 AM

So T are you going apply for the job?

Vic and Gary must not be aware of http://the506.com

hotcarl
10-20-2011, 10:20 AM
vic and gary are idiots

TXBRONC
10-20-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm just reporting news effect this board. I don't begrudge him his chance improve himself. What you guys don't understand Broncos Forums is on the cusp extinction. I don't want to have to find another message board home.

slim
10-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Jesus you guys need to quit inflating his ego.

Let's kick him around in the lounge a little bit today to bring him back down to size.

Buff, fire up a thread and we will bring the pain.

BroncoNut
10-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Vic and david (or whoever) are just making a mockery of Tned, the hillbilly from AK, and using his naivity to promote their own show, to get more listeners to hear them make fun of Tned. I feel sorry for Tned, it's a shame he can't see through this.

slim
10-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Vic and david (or whoever) are just making a mockery of Tned, the hillbilly from AK, and using his naivity to promote their own show, to get more listeners to hear them make fun of Tned. I feel sorry for Tned, it's a shame he can't see through this.

It's embarrassing, really.

hotcarl
10-20-2011, 10:26 AM

the ultimate troll....

hotcarl
10-20-2011, 10:27 AM
im going to start texting them about him

BroncoNut
10-20-2011, 10:28 AM
the ultimate troll....

yes..

TXBRONC
10-20-2011, 10:36 AM

It's embarrassing, really.

the ultimate troll....

im going to start texting them about him

yes..

This is why the U.S. is tittering on the edge disaster.

hotcarl
10-20-2011, 10:39 AM
This is why the U.S. is tittering on the edge disaster.

you are so naive. its obviously capitalism and fat cats lighting their cigars with $100 bills. kill the rich!

DenBronx
10-20-2011, 11:00 AM
he sucks at fantasy football though.

TXBRONC
10-20-2011, 11:17 AM

There is no finite human being who is perfect at everything.

NightTerror218
10-20-2011, 11:35 AM
Tned is everywhere....my twitter no longer says trends it say Tned's

Juriga72
10-20-2011, 11:55 AM
The worlds most interesting man wants to be Tned for Halloween

NightTerror218
10-20-2011, 12:01 PM
I named my dog Tned after him because of his avatar.

Juriga72
10-20-2011, 12:21 PM

Tned only deals in reality....

TXBRONC
10-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Tned only deals in reality....

You don't know him very well.

FanInAZ
10-21-2011, 02:58 PM

You might try changing your league's scoring system. He's undefeated in my league this year and made it to the championship game last year.

Ravage!!!
10-21-2011, 03:02 PM
You might try changing your league's scoring system. He's undefeated in my league this year and made it to the championship game last year.

actually.. if that's the case, it sounds like YOU need to change your scoring system!! :lol:

Juriga72
10-21-2011, 03:14 PM
Bill Bellicheat calls Tned for Video taping advice...:)

FanInAZ
10-21-2011, 03:23 PM
actually.. if that's the case, it sounds like YOU need to change your scoring system!! :lol:

:confused: Actually, I am 1-5 :confused: Maybe I should change it to a system that I can win at :confused:

:laugh: Wait, my FF teams always finish below .500 no matter who’s scoring system I use. :laugh:

Tned
10-21-2011, 04:14 PM

Yea, I didn't want to correct him, because I'm not used to being the topic of threads, but...

BroncosForums League (FanInAZ's) 6-0 tied for lead
In the Vic and Gary league, 5-1 tied for lead.
A new dynasty league, 5-1 tied for lead
BroncosForums Western League 4-2.
A keeper league, struggling at 3-3 (lost last two)
In Thnik's Tiered League 3-3 (lost last three :mad)
In North's Primeleague, I'm struggling at 2-4

I've gotten hammered by byes and injuries nailing me at same time in those two 3-3 leagues.

So, I don't think "sucks" completely tells the story...

LawDog
10-21-2011, 04:28 PM

I'm really quite put off by Tned's poodleism. The fact that he wears it on his sleeve, puts it out there in front of everyone, I mean come on, people are free to have whatever kind of dog or pet they choose, but I'm done with his poodle fanaticism. Get it out of my face already. Personally, I'm more into cocker spaniels and I don't begrudge anyone having a poodle (as a pet, not as, like, lunch) but I'm really tired of all these poodlefreaks acting like they are better than everyone. I was kind of on the fence about it until I heard that Tned spent a summer in the Hamptons grooming orphaned poodles, and then the whole tv commercial thing about responsible breeding and how bad owners make bad pets, that really pushed me over the edge. I wish he would just shut up already about the poodle. Let his talent stand on its own, nobody really knows if Tned can make it in today's media or not. I say, give him his chance, see what he can do. But please, oh please, enough with the gol'darn poodle nonsense already.

chazoe60
10-21-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm really quite put off by Tned's poodleism. The fact that he wears it on his sleeve, puts it out there in front of everyone, I mean come on, people are free to have whatever kind of dog or pet they choose, but I'm done with his poodle fanaticism. Get it out of my face already. Personally, I'm more into cocker spaniels and I don't begrudge anyone having a poodle (as a pet, not as, like, lunch) but I'm really tired of all these poodlefreaks acting like they are better than everyone. I was kind of on the fence about it until I heard that Tned spent a summer in the Hamptons grooming orphaned poodles, and then the whole tv commercial thing about responsible breeding and how bad owners make bad pets, that really pushed me over the edge. I wish he would just shut up already about the poodle. Let his talent stand on its own, nobody really knows if Tned can make it in today's media or not. I say, give him his chance, see what he can do. But please, oh please, enough with the gol'darn poodle nonsense already.

Eddie Izzard is into chicks but he wears women's clothing, tned is kinda like that.

Tned
10-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Why is everyone always hatin on the da poodles? :tsk: :tsk:

You're going to make me go into the history of the Poodle. How misunderstood they are. How they were one of the first true, all around, working dogs. Yep, you're going to force me....

LawDog
10-21-2011, 04:53 PM

You're going to make me go into the history of the Poodle. How misunderstood they are. How they were one of the first true, all around, working dogs. Yep, you're going to force me....

Standard poodles are cool. Those little yappy, ankle nippers are only good for... well, good for... hmmmm, you got me.

Tned
10-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Standard poodles are cool. Those little yappy, ankle nippers are only good for... well, good for... hmmmm, you got me.

Clay, weren't you saying we needed negative rep? I'm starting to warm up to that idea...

NightTerror218
10-21-2011, 06:24 PM

Yes TOY poodles are working dogs.....for stripper :D

vettesplus
10-21-2011, 06:58 PM
who the heck is tned????

Tned
10-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Yes TOY poodles are working dogs.....for stripper :D

Mine are not toy poodles...

Lancane
10-21-2011, 07:14 PM

I thought Tned's dream was to be a Can Can Girl in a Broadway Musical? :confused:

:lol:

Lancane
10-21-2011, 07:15 PM
who the heck is tned????

A local stripper who plays with poodles! :laugh:

Tned
10-21-2011, 07:15 PM
I thought Tned's dream was to be a Can Can Girl in a Broadway Musical? :confused:

:lol:

If this was the lounge, I would have a response for that.

Lancane
10-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Mine are not toy poodles...

You should get yourself a big ass French poodle! :D

Lancane
10-21-2011, 07:22 PM

Jealous much! :lol:

FanInAZ
10-21-2011, 07:25 PM
Yea, I didn't want to correct him, because I'm not used to being the topic of threads, but...

BroncosForums League (FanInAZ's) 6-0 tied for lead
In the Vic and Gary league, 5-1 tied for lead.
A new dynasty league, 5-1 tied for lead
BroncosForums Western League 4-2.
A keeper league, struggling at 3-3 (lost last two)
In Thnik's Tiered League 3-3 (lost last three :mad)
In North's Primeleague, I'm struggling at 2-4

I've gotten hammered by byes and injuries nailing me at same time in those two 3-3 leagues.

So, I don't think "sucks" completely tells the story...

:shocked: 26 -14 & 1st place in 3 out of 6 leagues :shocked: I guess you’re a pretty decent FF manager after all. I wonder what you could do for the Broncos as the GM. :confused:

Nomad
10-21-2011, 08:41 PM

Yeah, it's a great site for most major sports and the viewing areas! I assume since it says Europa Technologies the NFL can't touch it...not sure.

Timmy!
10-21-2011, 09:06 PM
tned is getting way to famous. a champion of the poodle should never be allowed to rise to the level of power dent may achieve.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Tned
10-21-2011, 09:54 PM
tned is getting way to famous. a champion of the poodle should never be allowed to rise to the level of power dent may achieve.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Don't hate the Poodle, hate the game!!

Tned
10-21-2011, 09:56 PM

That's the site I sent them to. None of them had seen that site, which surprised me.

Lancane
10-21-2011, 10:36 PM
If this was the lounge, I would have a response for that.

Sorry...I didn't mean to offend, oh most favored on high. I beg for forgiveness almighty Tned, I shall bow at thy feet, for your wrath is unequaled, I've seen how though has treated thy poodle and wish not to be treated as such thyself!

:D

(((Kidding))) :lol:

TXBRONC
10-22-2011, 12:06 PM
Poodles are consider one of the most intelligent breed of dog that there is.

Good grief guys you know that website Tned said he gave to Vic and Gary where do you think he got it from? Hell I wouldn't be surprised if dog is the managing his stock portfolio. :lol:

Nomad
10-22-2011, 06:17 PM
Poodles are known to be good bird hunting dogs back then but nowadays owners have made them soft.

Tned
10-25-2011, 10:01 AM
:shocked: 26 -14 & 1st place in 3 out of 6 leagues :shocked: I guess you’re a pretty decent FF manager after all. I wonder what you could do for the Broncos as the GM. :confused:

5-2 this week, which considering I had Brady on a bye in three weeks, Flaco flopping, go three carries out of McFadden in four leagues (might be five), and had fantasy's best kicker in Janikowski sidelined in five leagues (can't believe I'm keeping a roster spot open for him, wasn't too bad a week.

I think I took full lead in one league (Vic and Gary) league, and still tied for lead in the other two.

So, that puts me at 33 - 16 on the year.

Thnikkaman
10-25-2011, 10:24 AM
5-2 this week, which considering I had Brady on a bye in three weeks, Flaco flopping, go three carries out of McFadden in four leagues (might be five), and had fantasy's best kicker in Janikowski sidelined in five leagues (can't believe I'm keeping a roster spot open for him, wasn't too bad a week.

I think I took full lead in one league (Vic and Gary) league, and still tied for lead in the other two.

Glad you suck in the Tiered League. :D

TXBRONC
10-25-2011, 10:34 AM

FIA Tned has become a legend in FF. Well maybe not so much a legend but a folk hero. :D

Poet
10-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Tned = better than you.

Thnikkaman
10-25-2011, 10:48 AM
Tned = better than you.

Tned

Takes No Excrement Deservingly

:shudder: I feel dirty now.

Tned
10-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Glad you suck in the Tiered League. :D

Those three straight losses to go from 3-0 to 3-3 hurt big time. Got my head back above .500, so hopefully I can make a push for the playoffs and get in the top two. Gonna be tough.

Thnikkaman
10-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Those three straight losses to go from 3-0 to 3-3 hurt big time. Got my head back above .500, so hopefully I can make a push for the playoffs and get in the top two. Gonna be tough.

Glad one of those three losses came from me. :D I'm hoping I can keep it rolling to make the playoffs. If I'm one of the top two, I'll miss running that league.

BroncoNut
10-25-2011, 01:12 PM
Poodles are known to be good bird hunting dogs back then but nowadays owners have made them soft.

they are a rather tough dog. terrritorial from what I have heard I think.

FanInAZ
10-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Tned, you still haven't responded to my suggestion that your next career might be as the Broncos next GM. If you do half as good in player personal decisions as you do as an FF manager, you'll have us back in the SB within 2-3 years. That, or my might make a boat load of money running an FF advice site.

Tned
10-25-2011, 11:27 PM
Tned, you still haven't responded to my suggestion that your next career might be as the Broncos next GM. If you do half as good in player personal decisions as you do as an FF manager, you'll have us back in the SB within 2-3 years. That, or my might make a boat load of money running an FF advice site.

I couldn't take the pay cut... Ba da, boom, boom!!!

lol, I wish.

Nah, I don't think I have what it takes. I hate to say it, but I would probably be like McDaniels when it comes to player evaluations. I tend to get infatuated with certain players and would probably make high risk, high reward decisions that could come back to bite us.

I better stick with Poodle Pimping and fantasy football. :lol: