PDA

View Full Version : How excited are you for Sunday's game?

sneakers
10-19-2011, 05:02 PM
Because we might actually win. Even though we suck balls when we play at Miami (when is the last time we won there???), I am sure we will win.

Rex
10-19-2011, 05:05 PM
I feel like Big Daddy does right before he jumps out of the cake at the Alternative Sailors Ball in Tijuana Mexico with a small donkey and a ball gag.

xzn
10-19-2011, 05:06 PM
I feel like Big Daddy does right before he jumps out of the cake at the Alternative Sailors Ball in Tijuana Mexico with a small donkey and a ball gag.

Who are you? Quinton Tarantino?

xzn
10-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Because we might actually win. Even though we suck balls when we play at Miami (when is the last time we won there???), I am sure we will win.

I admit it. I have a raging "Tebowner"! :shocked:

Ravage!!!
10-19-2011, 05:09 PM
Miami is horrible. So although winning is nice, it doesn't really get me excited to beat them.

NightTerror218
10-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Miami is horrible. So although winning is nice, it doesn't really get me excited to beat them.

Even if we dismantle them in every aspect of the game? Von Doom with 5 sacks, safeties and corners hitting hard and getting ints? Offense moving the ball up and down field nicely. Rushing and Passing on a roll.

battherastard
10-19-2011, 07:38 PM
The bye weeks adds to the anticipation. Like everyone, I'm excited to see Tim get his 4th start, but I also want to see how the young defense handles an incompetent Miami offense and hopefully shutdown Brandon Marshall in the first time we play him as a Dolphin.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-19-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm more anxious that Tebow won't have a great game, the flood gates will open, the comparisons with 12 year vet QBs will begin, and all I'll get to listen to every time I turn on NFL Network or E!SPN is how much Tebow sucks and how he won't be a good NFL QB.

Then again, If Tebow comes out and goes 30/30 for 400 yards, 4 passing TDs, 100 yds rushing and 2 rushing TDs and we blow out Miami 42-0 in a perfect game, those same "anal"ysts will just say "it's just Miami, they suck" and Tebow still sucks", so I guess it doesn't matter.

If Tebow has a HOF career, there will still be guys talking shit about him not being a good QB leading up to his HOF induction ceremony.

Nomad
10-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Tebow will be the only BRONCO QB to ever beat the Dolphins in Miami as of Sunday night! And if the BRONCOS can't beat the Dolphins......they're in trouble.

Juriga72
10-19-2011, 08:36 PM
I cannot wait to see Kyle doing his Suduko games on the bench...

dogfish
10-19-2011, 08:47 PM
i've been spanking it six to eight times daily in anticipation. . . .

so, just a little more than the average game. . .

Ziggy
10-19-2011, 08:48 PM
I'm excited. It feels like a new season to me. It's time to begin the process of finding out whether or not Tebow is an NFL caliber QB. If not, we get a QB in the draft with our high pick. Either way we win.

T.K.O.
10-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Pretty sure the Broncos have NEVER beaten the phins in miami:shocked:
so yes.....it would be an exciting start to the Tebow era:salute:

camdisco24
10-19-2011, 09:08 PM
So excited to see if this team has a future. I think Sunday will tell us a lot about next year in all honesty. It could be good news, it could be bad news. It really does feel like a clean slate. In my head, we are 0-0 and breaking ground for our rebuild.

lgenf
10-19-2011, 09:12 PM
Super excited cause I will be there!

MOtorboat
10-19-2011, 10:05 PM
Super excited cause I will be there!

You should PM beefstew and claymore. Its a shame you got all butt hurt when they tried to integrate you into the community with your dupe threads.

BeefStew25
10-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Mo, want me to email you pics of game day you can post in here?

chazoe60
10-19-2011, 10:49 PM
I haven't been this excited for a Bronco game in a long time.

It's a new era, it will either fail or succeed, but at least we're not spinning our wheels. At the very least we now have hooe for the future.

FlyByU
10-19-2011, 11:43 PM
I am excited to see what happens now that Tebow starts, and wonder how well we can do against the poor playing Fin's D. I will be more excited if I can watch it but I don't think they will be showing this game in my neck of the woods.

Ravage!!!
10-19-2011, 11:52 PM
Even if we dismantle them in every aspect of the game? Von Doom with 5 sacks, safeties and corners hitting hard and getting ints? Offense moving the ball up and down field nicely. Rushing and Passing on a roll.

Yeah.. what does that tell me? It tells me we can look good against the worst team in the NFL. Great.

I'm always pumped and ready to watch Denver, and I'm super excited to know that Orton isn't the starting QB. But its Miami. I personally don't care that we've never won there in the past. Winning there this year doesn't prove anything. The Dolphins are just worse off than we are right now, and thats saying a LOT. They are bad, and we will struggle with them.

So I'll watch the game with the same sense of "excited" that I always do when rooting for a team that isn't going to win more than 4 for the year.

BroncoJoe
10-20-2011, 12:04 AM
I'm excited for every game.

I just hope that excitement continues through Sunday evening, because lately it hasn't.

Nick
10-20-2011, 12:41 AM
I am excited to have our rookie TE Thomas back and excited to see how he performs because was really progressing well.

I stoked for Tebow's introductory at Miami and really just nervous to see how he performs against Miami. Crossing my fingers.

BeefStew25
10-20-2011, 12:44 AM
Joe, hi.

BroncoNut
10-20-2011, 08:14 AM
I am kinda excited, but not really because the dolphins are pretty bad

Traveler
10-20-2011, 08:43 AM
I'm just happy to see the young guys begin their careers and get extensive playing time.

Also, I wonder which sideline shot we'll see of Orton. Will he be visibly there helping Tim, or will he be seen sitting on the bench not to interested in what's happening on the field?

BroncoNut
10-20-2011, 08:49 AM
I'm just happy to see the young guys begin their careers and get extensive playing time.

Also, I wonder which sideline shot we'll see of Orton. Will he be visibly there helping Tim, or will he be seen sitting on the bench not to interested in what's happening on the field?

that there is interesting. hadn't considered that yet.

lgenf
10-20-2011, 08:55 AM
You should PM beefstew and claymore. Its a shame you got all butt hurt when they tried to integrate you into the community with your dupe threads.

I actually like those guys, that's why I started posting in the lounge so we could talk some

Dzone
10-20-2011, 08:56 AM
Glad Elway, uh I mean Fox, decided to start Tebow! I Love Tebow! He is such an inspiration to everybody to try and better the corner of the world in which they live.

Ok, did that sound too sappy? lol..

Dzone
10-20-2011, 08:59 AM
Just think how happy we will be if Demaryous Thomas comes on like a beast, like the B Marshall of old! I think D Thomas is tough. Well, I mean, he looks tough, and if he is as tough as he looks, then he will be good.

Juriga72
10-20-2011, 09:32 AM
I am going to wear a "Adults Depends" just so I miss NOTHING!!!!!!!

Oh wait.. I can just TIVO it... never mind

Shazam!
10-20-2011, 09:36 AM
Im excited for T2 to get some game experience for the rest of the season now in a familiar setting against an atrocious Miami team.

Im pretty friggin' excited about this game.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-20-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm just stoked that I'm finally getting a Broncos game on TV here. I can watch it in the comfort of my own home on my 60" HDTV instead of a crowded sports bar or desperately searching for an online stream while suffering through the NFL Redzone channel that only shows the Broncos in the redzone when the Patriots, Packers, Steelers, or Cowgirls are on commercial break...

I shit you not, last week vs the Sparklers, they were showing other games with teams starting drives at their own 20 while the Broncos were in the redzone. Then, when they'd cut to commercial, they'd switch to a replay of the Broncos last scoring play. :tsk:

HORSEPOWER 56
10-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Im excited for T2 to get some game experience for the rest of the season now in a familiar setting against an atrocious Miami team.

Im pretty friggin' excited about this game.

That's what I worry about the most. They are going to be desperate for a win at home, especially on "Gator Day", and I expect them to pull out all the stops. This could turn out to be a nightmare. If we lose, we'll never hear the end of it.

Thnikkaman
10-20-2011, 09:58 AM
I'm only worried that Tebow will cry if we lose.

BORDERLINE
10-20-2011, 10:38 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DRjFsnvrR9Y/SzDZ7N_zb3I/AAAAAAAABG0/dKf-tSjUqyk/s400/farmer+fran.jpg

Yep, is this excited enough for ya

The Glue Factory
10-20-2011, 11:04 AM
Yeah.. what does that tell me? It tells me we can look good against the worst team in the NFL. Great.

Dismantling Miami would be a good indication we aren't as bad as our record. Good teams dismantle horrible ones (see Oakland blowout last year.) Struggling to win or losing means things aren't very rosie in Dove Valley and things are possibly worse than we suspected.

I expect something in between those two extremes. I think we'll win but it won't be a struggle but it won't be the smackdown like Green Bay put on us a couple weeks ago.

Juriga72
10-20-2011, 11:23 AM
My worry is that Moore might not throw that 100 yard Orton again. He doesn't throw it Miami wins that game IMHO.

TXBRONC
10-20-2011, 11:25 AM

We've never beaten the Dolphins in Miami. Our only victory there came in Super Bowl XXXIII.

NightTerror218
10-20-2011, 11:25 AM
I think the game will be Broncos 31 Dolphins 13

if no Bush or Marshall play Dolphins 3

I think Von Doom will have 3 sacks, secondary will have 1 int

Tebow will have 275 passing yards 2 TD, 1 rushing TD and 65 yards, 1 int
Mcgahee will have 100+ yrds and 1 TD

There will be just as many bronco fans as dolphins. Will not be a loud crowd for miami but there will be for Tebow. Game will have a slow start until Tebow warms up. Dolphins D will slow them down but not very much since offense keep the D on the field.

Krugan
10-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Miami as a whole is bad, but their D has been at least okay.

Not excited as things are still a mess, but happy to see if Tebow can be more than a great college player.

Dzone
10-20-2011, 12:03 PM
What is Tebows history playing on that field? Did he win any bowl games there?

Dzone
10-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Tebow will have 350 yards and D Thomas has 10 catches, and Mcdaniels is called a genius after all. :pound:

NightTerror218
10-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Miami as a whole is bad, but their D has been at least okay.

Not excited as things are still a mess, but happy to see if Tebow can be more than a great college player.

They give up over 20 points a game (one game was 17, but they gave up 38 in another.) They average 25 points per game given up. They are worse then us in defense overall. Their rushing defense is the only thing better then ours by 20 yrds per game. We have rushed well except against the Titans. Were were averaging 120 yrds per game which I expect to go up with Tebow rushing 5 times per game or so.

NightTerror218
10-20-2011, 12:07 PM
What is Tebows history playing on that field? Did he win any bowl games there?

He is 2-0 there.

dogfish
10-20-2011, 01:42 PM
i've been spanking it six to eight times daily in anticipation. . . .

so, just a little more than the average game. . .

i'm up to ten-- the excitement is building. . . .

Thnikkaman
10-20-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm really excited. But I'm glad I have two Avs games to keep me occupied before Sunday.

slim
10-20-2011, 03:05 PM
I have wood.

Npba900
10-20-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm more anxious that Tebow won't have a great game, the flood gates will open, the comparisons with 12 year vet QBs will begin, and all I'll get to listen to every time I turn on NFL Network or E!SPN is how much Tebow sucks and how he won't be a good NFL QB.

Then again, If Tebow comes out and goes 30/30 for 400 yards, 4 passing TDs, 100 yds rushing and 2 rushing TDs and we blow out Miami 42-0 in a perfect game, those same "anal"ysts will just say "it's just Miami, they suck" and Tebow still sucks", so I guess it doesn't matter.

If Tebow has a HOF career, there will still be guys talking shit about him not being a good QB leading up to his HOF induction ceremony.

I'm not raising the bar to far for Tebow right now. However, I think its fair to expect Tim to keep pace with the same stats of at least Andy Dalton.

Keep in mind EFX may have rushed Tebow into the starting line a bit to soon; but they had to give in to Fan demands and impatients.

I would have much rather have seen Tebow come in and start the entire 2nd half for the remaining 11 games.

jhildebrand
10-20-2011, 03:37 PM
I am excited.

It's a new era of Broncos football! :salute:

I look forward to evaluating TT over the next 11 games (hopefully ;)) to see exactly where this franchise is headed.

Ravage!!!
10-20-2011, 03:46 PM
So what happens if Tebow gets hurt? Who comes in, and, how does that effect the draft?

BigDaddyBronco
10-20-2011, 03:48 PM

WTF. I have never been around sailors.

BeefStew25
10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Tubby might get arrested.

Rex
10-20-2011, 03:49 PM
WTF. I have never been around sailors.

Uh huh.

And Beef has never tucked his junk and pretended to be a back up dancer for Madonna.

slim
10-20-2011, 03:49 PM

Maybe you can help him keep it in his pants.

Thnikkaman
10-20-2011, 03:50 PM
I have wood.

You should build a Sukkah

slim
10-20-2011, 03:50 PM
You should build a Sukkah

Is that some sort of weird sex toy?

BigDaddyBronco
10-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Uh huh.

And Beef has never tucked his junk and pretended to be a back up dancer for Madonna.

I didn't deny anything else. ;)

BigDaddyBronco
10-20-2011, 03:52 PM

Just keep him in the drunk but not belligerent stage and he will be ok.

jhildebrand
10-20-2011, 03:57 PM
So what happens if Tebow gets hurt? Who comes in, and, how does that effect the draft?

Adam Webber all day long.

But we all know Tebow does the hurting ;)

:lol:

FlyByU
10-20-2011, 03:57 PM

If he gets hurt I hope they have enough smarts to try Weber. I liked what I seen for that little bit he played in preseason. We should take that opportunity to see how good he is. I liked him in College he has a lot of heart also, can you say Little TeboWeber...

Thnikkaman
10-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Is that some sort of weird sex toy?

Its some jewish tent thing. Watch episode two of this seasons "The League"