PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Broncos v Dolphins Wk 7 Preview Video

EmDiggy
10-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Broncos vs Dolphins Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEI37Vg37_Y)

Good afternoon Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

HammeredOut
10-19-2011, 03:19 PM
I actually believe that Miami will win and may have a 2 score win. With 8 in the box most of the night because the Broncos like to run Willis 20 times a game, I would assume that because Tebow will be facing a ton of rush from Cam Wake, Tebow scrambling around and any big plays that he has, will not be from design. Lets hope that Tebow can read and react.

Tebow had a bit of an introduction this season with 3 fumbled snaps, and going 4 for 10.

I said it before the preseason, that I would like to see D.Thomas on the outside, with Decker and Royal. This is so we can move on, and forward with maybe a chance at securing Andrew Luck next season.

Big Tuna as we speak is likely sending down game tape on Tebow and highlighting his numbers from inside the pocket, and im assuming that the game plan would be to leave Tebow in the Pocket and make his reads, while letting the pass rush do its thing. We can hope that the Pass Rush blows by, and Tebow has a chance to cheese the ball up field and keep the clock moving, and softening up the defense with Willis on 1st and 2nd down.

In alot of ways Miami and the Broncos are the same team, with the exception of defense and divisional competition. With us on the road, it will be a tough win to go and take one from Miami.

Miami QBs are going down at a rate of 3 times a game. This is good for 3rd most in the league. The Broncos will need to create TurnOvers and cause fumbles in order to steal a win away from the Dolphins. The game could stay close if the Denver defense steals a few for us.

The Miami Running game is averaging 115 a game and if Denver stays competitive, they need to find it within themselves to be better then the 23rd ranked run defense in this next game. That means better play upfront and with the D-Line not being out of position.

because these 2 teams are close in nature, sports betters would usually stay away from this type of game.

BroncoStud
10-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks EM.

MOtorboat
10-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Bill Purcell's doesn't work for Miami any more.

BroncoStud
10-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Bill Purcell's doesn't work for Miami any more.

Shhhh.... Remember, Hammered wins 95% of the games he handicaps. :elefant:

We're not worthy.

TXBRONC
10-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Thanks once again Em.

This game is one of our more winnable games of the year. I agree in the short run trading Lloyd could prove to be probmatic. However who are a young quarterback's two best friends on offense? A good receiving tight end and a sound running game. I think Denver has workable parts for Tebow at those positions.

NameUsedBefore
10-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Mike Nolan.

Absolutely.

TXBRONC
10-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Absolutely.

Holy molly they let you back in? :faint:

Welcome back NUB.

Bullgator
10-21-2011, 02:14 AM
I actually believe that Miami will win and may have a 2 score win. With 8 in the box most of the night because the Broncos like to run Willis 20 times a game, I would assume that because Tebow will be facing a ton of rush from Cam Wake, Tebow scrambling around and any big plays that he has, will not be from design. Lets hope that Tebow can read and react.

Tebow had a bit of an introduction this season with 3 fumbled snaps, and going 4 for 10.

I said it before the preseason, that I would like to see D.Thomas on the outside, with Decker and Royal. This is so we can move on, and forward with maybe a chance at securing Andrew Luck next season.

Big Tuna as we speak is likely sending down game tape on Tebow and highlighting his numbers from inside the pocket, and im assuming that the game plan would be to leave Tebow in the Pocket and make his reads, while letting the pass rush do its thing. We can hope that the Pass Rush blows by, and Tebow has a chance to cheese the ball up field and keep the clock moving, and softening up the defense with Willis on 1st and 2nd down.

In alot of ways Miami and the Broncos are the same team, with the exception of defense and divisional competition. With us on the road, it will be a tough win to go and take one from Miami.

Miami QBs are going down at a rate of 3 times a game. This is good for 3rd most in the league. The Broncos will need to create TurnOvers and cause fumbles in order to steal a win away from the Dolphins. The game could stay close if the Denver defense steals a few for us.

The Miami Running game is averaging 115 a game and if Denver stays competitive, they need to find it within themselves to be better then the 23rd ranked run defense in this next game. That means better play upfront and with the D-Line not being out of position.

because these 2 teams are close in nature, sports betters would usually stay away from this type of game.

Glad you stepped out there hammered and made a prediction...

There is no way in hell the fish win by 2 scores. No way at all that they win period. Denver is actually a better team even before we start to talk about Tebow making clutch plays to win the game instead of phantom fumbles and clutch time picks to lose games.

Unfortunately for you, you have bought into the brainwashing that Tebow cant make you pay with his arm. Miami will stack the box early. With the versatile receiving corp we have, we can line up our receivers anywhere we want. This will get us the mismatches we like on 1 on 1 coverage.

whether the athletic Miami D puts 8 in the box or puts a spy on Teebs there will always be a 1 on 1 matchup to exploit. Tebow will force them out of the box and into an honest D with his arm. COUNT ON IT.

when they start to cheat too much to stop the pass, Tebow will soften em up with some play action runs.. or delayed handoffs to McGahee.

What you dont see is what I do see... the initiative and the advantage belongs to the Denver offense that will force the Miami D to dance to whatever tune WE play. This transforms a normally athletic/fast Miami D to play outside their game.

we win for sure and I think we will win big.. we shall see.

My official prediction Denver 34 Miami 13

TXBRONC
10-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Glad you stepped out there hammered and made a prediction...

There is no way in hell the fish win by 2 scores. No way at all that they win period. Denver is actually a better team even before we start to talk about Tebow making clutch plays to win the game instead of phantom fumbles and clutch time picks to lose games.

Unfortunately for you, you have bought into the brainwashing that Tebow cant make you pay with his arm. Miami will stack the box early. With the versatile receiving corp we have, we can line up our receivers anywhere we want. This will get us the mismatches we like on 1 on 1 coverage.

whether the athletic Miami D puts 8 in the box or puts a spy on Teebs there will always be a 1 on 1 matchup to exploit. Tebow will force them out of the box and into an honest D with his arm. COUNT ON IT.

when they start to cheat too much to stop the pass, Tebow will soften em up with some play action runs.. or delayed handoffs to McGahee.

What you dont see is what I do see... the initiative and the advantage belongs to the Denver offense that will force the Miami D to dance to whatever tune WE play. This transforms a normally athletic/fast Miami D to play outside their game.

we win for sure and I think we will win big.. we shall see.

My official prediction Denver 34 Miami 13

If Denver wins I don't think it will be by three touchdowns. The Dolphins would have to turn the ball over mulitiple times for that even be a possibility. At the same Denver has done a great job taking care of the ball either. We have three skill players on offense coming back from injury. J. Thomas has missed the last three weeks and D. Thomas has played a down yet and I'm sure Royal isn't a 100% just yet. The game will probably be very close.

Bullgator
10-21-2011, 11:53 AM
If Denver wins I don't think it will be by three touchdowns. The Dolphins would have to turn the ball over mulitiple times for that even be a possibility. At the same Denver has done a great job taking care of the ball either. We have three skill players on offense coming back from injury. J. Thomas has missed the last three weeks and D. Thomas has played a down yet and I'm sure Royal isn't a 100% just yet. The game will probably be very close.

Denver is an under rated team. Fox ball is a style that keeps games close, with a chance to win at the end.

remember that we should be 4-1. We should have beat the Raiders (4-2 team) we did beat the bungles (4-2 team) and we should have beat the Titans 21-10 (3-2)... we would have also beat SD in all likely hood had we not spotted them an entire half of football (4-1) and forget the packers lol 2 Tim Tebows would have lost that game, they are on a mission and 5-0. and lets not forget we ran with the pack for almost an entire half, until they ran away with it the second half.

The teams we almost and SHOULD have beaten have a combined 15-7 record. Overall thats 20-7. We are the best 0 and 1 win team by far.

we have a bend but dont break D and a good running game.

WE ARE A GOOD TEAM!!

Meanwhile Miami has played some good teams with a total of 17-11 but they have ZERO wins and was beat by the Browns.

Did you WATCH last weeks monday night game? The fish should have been up 21 nothing over the Jets. They are so bad that they couldnt even convert on ANY of the gifts they received.

We are both starting new QBS... seriously would you put your money on matt moore over what you saw last week against SD in Tebow?

we even hold the edge on special teams with colquitt and prater.

after 2 losing seasons some of you guys are just a lil timid. we should POUND the fish.

NightTerror218
10-21-2011, 02:02 PM
that video had some of Tebows passes....some good spirals thrown. I thought he couldn't throw them.

Damn posters lying to me.