PDA

View Full Version : Dear SD fans...

scott.475
12-28-2008, 11:58 PM
Your team destroyed the worst defense in the league...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oh, and we have made a lot of bad teams look GREAT this year, so don't believe your own hype.

Sotally Tober
12-29-2008, 12:04 AM
Thank you! Didn't we say the same thing to you after the Raider game in week one?

pumpdoc
12-29-2008, 12:06 AM
Your team destroyed the worst defense in the league...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oh, and we have made a lot of bad teams look GREAT this year, so don't believe your own hype.

Well thank you, see ya next year.:beer:

atwater27
12-29-2008, 12:07 AM
There is no smack talk possible if you are a Denver fan. We should all just shut up, give credit to the bolts, and crawl back under the rock we came from to root against them in the playoffs.

Watchthemiddle
12-29-2008, 12:08 AM
There is no smack talk possible if you are a Denver fan. We should all just shut up, give credit to the bolts, and crawl back under the rock we came from to root against them in the playoffs.

:beer::beer:

scott.475
12-29-2008, 12:15 AM
give credit to the bolts

Blasphemy!

BeefStew25
12-29-2008, 12:16 AM
http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/image/sbxxxii/elway6125.jpg

atwater27
12-29-2008, 12:17 AM
http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/image/sbxxxii/elway6125.jpg

Oh. How could I forget about that smack talk.

broncobryce
12-29-2008, 12:17 AM

I respect your opinion, but I will never hide under a rock. If they come here talking, you better believe I will keep pushing them back out. They are 8-8 and so are we.

Shazam!
12-29-2008, 12:20 AM
SD deserves no credit at all. Denver GAVE IT TO THEM on a silver platter by losing their own games. The Broncos are absolutely pathetic for letting it slip. It has nothing to do with SD being anything close to great. They can't even be considered so much 'better' than the Broncos because they both finished 8-8.

SD is going to get decimated by Indy next week, just like our Broncos would have. Watch.

Northman
12-29-2008, 12:20 AM
I respect your opinion, but I will never hide under a rock. If they come here talking, you better believe I will keep pushing them back out. They are 8-8 and so are we.

Yep.

Sure, SD gets credit for regaining momentum and winning the games necessary. But lets not kid ourselves, they also got a lot of help from a very bad Denver team. Technically, SD should of run away with the division long before now.

atwater27
12-29-2008, 12:21 AM

Ummmm. Considering they walloped us today and we only beat them from one of the most universally recognized blown calls in NFL history, I cannot agree.

atwater27
12-29-2008, 12:23 AM
You guys truly don't know how sad we look when we try to play down San Diego's win like this. It just makes us look like sore losers and even more pitiful than Denver's defense.

DenverBronkHoes
12-29-2008, 12:23 AM
nice win against a bad defensive team......... beat Peyton and recieve some credit.

PS... i still hate charger fans, win, loss, tie..... burn in hell

broncobryce
12-29-2008, 12:24 AM
But this is still Bronco territory to me.

lex
12-29-2008, 12:27 AM
San Diego was the better team. They had the first place schedule. They had to overcome the three game deficit. They did all that. Plus all along, did anyone think this defense wasnt going to bite us at some point? Denver had massive opportunity but their own problem(s) were too big to overcome. Denver is a partial team.

DenverBronkHoes
12-29-2008, 12:27 AM
You guys truly don't know how sad we look when we try to play down San Diego's win like this. It just makes us look like sore losers and even more pitiful than Denver's defense.

sore.... very sore....

anyone who knows our team doesnt have as bad of a sting.... i love my team... but this year was a failure.....

san diego and denver will be at eachothers throats with the 2 kids throwing for them for years to come.... We will have or day.... But not this day, not in 2008

i wanna see a solid AFC west division again... all of these teams need to improve....

PS... i hate Norv "coffee cakes" Turner

Northman
12-29-2008, 12:28 AM

Actually, you look pretty bad for yourself when you dont truly understand how bad Denver is. We've seen this kind of play all year long. Where you been? :lol:

DenverBronkHoes
12-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Dear SD Fans,

Do u mind if i poop on the 50 yard line in Qualcomm??

atwater27
12-29-2008, 12:31 AM
Actually, you look pretty bad for yourself when you dont truly understand how bad Denver is. We've seen this kind of play all year long. Where you been? :lol:

Please... 3 weeks before this game, I knew Denver would lose. I have never been so sure of a blowout loss in my life. They put 52 on us. That makes them bad? I could see you guys point if they barely beat us. But they owned us like they should have beaten a bad team. I been here all season. Where you been?

DenverBronkHoes
12-29-2008, 12:31 AM

B...... honestly.... this was a shameful loss to a bad season. We could have atleast played a respectful game..... Lost by 7-10 points...

Instead we got blown out by our biggest rival as of late.

Northman
12-29-2008, 12:33 AM
Please... 3 weeks before this game, I knew Denver would lose. I have never been so sure of a blowout loss in my life. They put 52 on us. That makes them bad? I could see you guys point if they barely beat us. But they owned us like they should have beaten a bad team. I been here all season. Where you been?

I never said THEY were bad, i said WE are bad. If they lay 52 on Indy than i can give them more credit than that.

Northman
12-29-2008, 12:35 AM
B...... honestly.... this was a shameful loss to a bad season. We could have atleast played a respectful game..... Lost by 7-10 points...

Instead we got blown out by our biggest rival as of late.

We've been blown out 3 of the last 4 games by them. The Defense has always been one of the biggest problems for that. The offense tried, down 24-6 they cut the lead to 23-13 only to watch SD march right back down the field. I mean, they just blew the last 2 games so i totally expected their heart not to be in it tonight. They mailed it in after the Buffalo loss.

Sotally Tober
12-29-2008, 12:36 AM
SD deserves no credit at all. Denver GAVE IT TO THEM on a silver platter by losing their own games. The Broncos are absolutely pathetic for letting it slip. It has nothing to do with SD being anything close to great. They can't even be considered so much 'better' than the Broncos because they both finished 8-8.

SD is going to get decimated by Indy next week, just like our Broncos would have. Watch.

I disagree. The Broncos had to win A GAME and San Diego had to win four. The Broncos failed to win any of their last three games and the Chargers ran the table. But yes, we finished with the same record - can't argue there. But our 8-8 includes a division champion title, nuf ced. We're better, we won the division.

DenverBronkHoes
12-29-2008, 12:37 AM
Dear SD Fans,

Division Title locks up Norv for another year atleast......... Doesnt THAT scare you?

PS.... i pooped on the 48 instead

Sotally Tober
12-29-2008, 12:39 AM
Dear SD Fans,

Division Title locks up Norv for another year atleast......... Doesnt THAT scare you?

PS.... i pooped on the 48 instead

Yes, yes it does.

Watchthemiddle
12-29-2008, 12:40 AM
San Diego was the better team. They had the first place schedule. They had to overcome the three game deficit. They did all that. Plus all along, did anyone think this defense wasnt going to bite us at some point? Denver had massive opportunity but their own problem(s) were too big to overcome. Denver is a partial team.

Lex,

Please change your 1st round pick in your mock to Maualuga or Lauranitis.

TIA,

WTM

DenverBronkHoes
12-29-2008, 12:41 AM
I disagree. The Broncos had to win A GAME and San Diego had to win four. The Broncos failed to win any of their last three games and the Chargers ran the table. But yes, we finished with the same record - can't argue there. But our 8-8 includes a division champion title, nuf ced. We're better, we won the division.

mad respect.....

but shouldnt u be celebrating right now instead of beating off on a Bronco message board? I would be out getting trashed enjoying a playoff berth.... If the highlight of you're night is coming here to rub in a win, then u must not be much of a winner in too many people's eyes........

Mid-west Chargers fan
12-29-2008, 12:42 AM
sore.... very sore....

anyone who knows our team doesnt have as bad of a sting.... i love my team... but this year was a failure.....

san diego and denver will be at eachothers throats with the 2 kids throwing for them for years to come.... We will have or day.... But not this day, not in 2008

i wanna see a solid AFC west division again... all of these teams need to improve....

PS... i hate Norv "coffee cakes" Turner

There are many in SD who feel the same way about Turner as you do.

DenverBronkHoes
12-29-2008, 12:44 AM
There are many in SD who feel the same way about Turner as you do.

the guy is a total HACK!! winner or not...

BroncoTech
12-29-2008, 12:48 AM
San Diego played an efficient mistake free game for 4 quarters. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for next week but it will probably not be the Colts.

nj10
12-29-2008, 12:55 AM
Good Lord, this is just ridiculous.

broncofaninfla
12-29-2008, 10:29 AM
The best team won.

NorthernLights
12-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Bronco fans, tough game last night. I'm not here to pile on because I know what it is like and didn't like hearing it when it happened to my team.

I truly believe the rivalry will continue to grow because both Rivers and Cutler are very good QB's with lots going for them for many years to come. That just makes for good games which we all like. Last night will prove to be an anomoly as the two teams will continue to provide good and competitive games which I am really looking forward to seeing.

Take care. NL

lex
12-29-2008, 12:47 PM
Lex,

Please change your 1st round pick in your mock to Maualuga or Lauranitis.

TIA,

WTM

I have a feeling they may sign Vilma.

GEM
12-29-2008, 01:14 PM
As much as I hate SD.....they beat us in all aspects of the game as they have the past 3 seasons. If we don't like it, we better either hope:

a) defense gets fixed fast
b) Cutler learns how to be a game motivating leader
c) pick another team to root for

They have earned the right to talk ish.

sanluis
12-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Bronco fans, tough game last night. I'm not here to pile on because I know what it is like and didn't like hearing it when it happened to my team.

I truly believe the rivalry will continue to grow because both Rivers and Cutler are very good QB's with lots going for them for many years to come. That just makes for good games which we all like. Last night will prove to be an anomoly as the two teams will continue to provide good and competitive games which I am really looking forward to seeing.

Take care. NL

I agree lights! We had the upper hand last night and I look forward to more playoff type games against Denver in the future. With Cutler, Brandon, Royal, and a running back to be named later I know Denver will be great. That and some Defensive help :D will propel this match up to one of the best games year in and year out IMO.

smith49
12-29-2008, 01:50 PM

Take care. NL

hey northern, kiss my ars!......now that ive said that, thanks for not piling on. the dolts seem to have hit thier stride, and at the best time obviously. remember the steelers of a few years ago? they kind of did the same thing, and they ended up winning a sb. of course they had cowher at the helm, and a pretty nasty D. who knows, it is the nfl and if you get hot at the right time.........

weazel
12-29-2008, 09:15 PM
you post a picture of the vince lombardi trophy and all the charger fans run away, they dont know what it is and it may hurt them.

RFCUBoltz
12-29-2008, 09:38 PM
nice win against a bad defensive team......... beat Peyton and recieve some credit.

PS... i still hate charger fans, win, loss, tie..... burn in hellThanks we hate you just as much .actually I use to hate the Raiders more ,but since you guys picked up cry babie Cutler .And talk so much shit before you even do anything and crown yourself's super bowl champions,just plain garbage !Win first with this team and then start talking smack!;)

atwater27
12-29-2008, 11:36 PM
Thanks we hate you just as much .actually I use to hate the Raiders more ,but since you guys picked up cry babie Cutler .And talk so much shit before you even do anything and crown yourself's super bowl champions,just plain garbage !Win first with this team and then start talking smack!;)
Win an effing playoff game over the past 5 years when you've been a frontrunner for the Super Bowl most of that time before you start talking smack son!

GEM
12-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks we hate you just as much .actually I use to hate the Raiders more ,but since you guys picked up cry babie Cutler .And talk so much shit before you even do anything and crown yourself's super bowl champions,just plain garbage !Win first with this team and then start talking smack!;)

Win something other than a division then come back. If you can't handle intelligent football talk, take a walk over to the smack forum and waste your bandwidth there. ;)

G_Money
12-30-2008, 11:07 AM
Win something other than a division then come back. If you can't handle intelligent football talk, take a walk over to the smack forum and waste your bandwidth there. ;)

The smack forum saves my sanity. It keeps the “W3 OWNZ0R J00!!11!!11!!” crowd off the parts of the board that matter to me. :coffee:

~G

GEM
12-30-2008, 11:15 AM
The smack forum saves my sanity. It keeps the “W3 OWNZ0R J00!!11!!11!!” crowd off the parts of the board that matter to me. :coffee:

~G

I don't dog the smack forum because on Mania I was the smack queen. But that was back in the day when there was intelligent rival fans in the smack forum. We had some real fun in there. Smack competitions that actually had substance, backed by facts and research, not one line bs. It was fun. Luckily here, the cool rival fans don't just hang out in the smack forum. That was one of the main reasons I headed over here, I couldn't handle the 12 year OMGzzzzzzzzzz posts over there. :lol:

G_Money
12-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Yeah, this is one of the few boards I’ve seen where guys like NorthernLights can post and be politely against us and the smack can be in good humor.

Just remember not to make any more bets until we get the defense fixed, GEM. I don’t care how much better our rival fans are than those on other boards, our Broncos are not ready to back your smack just yet.

~G

GEM
12-30-2008, 12:32 PM
Yeah, this is one of the few boards I’ve seen where guys like NorthernLights can post and be politely against us and the smack can be in good humor.

Just remember not to make any more bets until we get the defense fixed, GEM. I don’t care how much better our rival fans are than those on other boards, our Broncos are not ready to back your smack just yet.

~G

I hadn't lost a football bet in years until that one this season. :tsk: GRRRRR!!!

broncofaninfla
12-30-2008, 12:44 PM
I hadn't lost a football bet in years until that one this season. :tsk: GRRRRR!!!

I hate to say it, but after seeing the picture I was kind of glad you lost! LOL!

smith49
12-30-2008, 02:33 PM

ummmm, we have been super bowl champions, TWICE you moron.

how many crowns do chargers have? ummmm lets see, its ZERO!

how about you come talk smack when you win with this team, hell, come talk when youre chargers win anything bigger than a divisional title.

we(bronco fan) dont put to much on div. titles, you see, we have a closet full of them. we like to win that big silver trophy. you know the one with the shinny football on the top.

waite, you have never seen that one have you, well, you could stop in at invesco some time and take a peak. there are TWO down in the team shop at the south end of the stadium and you can look for free.

smith49
12-30-2008, 02:36 PM
damnit, i hate that i posted that ^. i hate getting dragged into nonsense. sorry, please forgive my stupidity. i just got a little peaved when i read some moronic post from some troll who thinks he's savy.