PDA

View Full Version : We better get tougher

SmilinAssasSin27
12-28-2008, 11:19 PM
I know Shanny likes his sleak and speedy players, but it is time for this team to get bigger and tougher. If for no other reason, just look at next year's schedule. If you think this season got ugly, the only defenses we actually had to play were in New England and Carolina. Next year we go to Baltimore, Philly and Washington and we host Pittsburgh, New England, NY Giants and Dallas.

This version of the Broncos is soft. This is gonna have to end quickly or 2009 may be uglier than 2008.

MasterShake
12-28-2008, 11:20 PM
I know Shanny likes his sleak and speedy players, but it is time for this team to get bigger and tougher. If for no other reason, just look at next year's schedule. If you think this season got ugly, the only defenses we actually had to play were in New England and Carolina. Next year we go to Baltimore, Philly and Washington and we host Pittsburgh, New England, NY Giants and Dallas.

This version of the Broncos is soft. This is gonna have to end quickly or 2009 may be uglier than 2008.

Yup. I'd settle just for a good Safety at this point who could put the fear of God to anyone going over the middle.

Medford Bronco
12-28-2008, 11:21 PM
time for a 3-4 Baltimore type defense

the small speedy team cant tackle worth a lick.

and we need to play more than 2 turnover fee games.

good teams dont turn it over and we are a turnover advertizement really
which sucks

Watchthemiddle
12-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Yup. I'd settle just for a good Safety at this point who could put the fear of God to anyone going over the middle.

Yeah baby...have teams...watching the middle!!! :cool:

broken12
12-28-2008, 11:28 PM
turnovers arent that bad if they are evened out, but this sorry asz defense dont force any, this read and react d sucks ass, basically a prevent d thats played

JONtheBRONCO
12-28-2008, 11:30 PM
The Broncos defense is about as soft as Marcus Thomas's fat stomach.

scott.475
12-28-2008, 11:52 PM
In a full 6 game season, we only held opponents to under 25 points 6 times, which is unforgivable.

I truly believe now, that at some point this season the D realized they simply could not win games playing this wretched scheme that we are supposed to believe is a professional defense. To be honest, I probably would have given up hope, too. I think they lost heart and faith in their coach/scheme, whatever.

I am truly getting sick of setting all kinds of bad records...our D coordinator could not put anything resembling a real defense together for the games that really counted this year, he has got to go. I know there will be a lot of arguments about the talent of our D players, but an even decent coordinator could get better play from these guys. We simply can't expect our O to cover a 25 point deficit every game.

DenverBronkHoes
12-29-2008, 12:19 AM
alot tougher...... bigger... tougher.... meaner...