PDA

View Full Version : B. Lloyd speaks about trade, Tebow.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 12:47 AM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7116423

Clipworthy
10-18-2011, 12:56 AM
I like that Lloyd is really professional about it, but his love for Kyle Orton is kind of annoying... Glad he has moved on.

silkamilkamonico
10-18-2011, 12:58 AM
Great guy and I wish him well in St Louis.

Lancane
10-18-2011, 12:59 AM
Good find...

Got to love Lloyd's attitude, he didn't say one bad thing about anybody, I wish him success in St. Louis, especially since that would net us a 5th instead of a 6th round pick.

But I am not happy about what he said about Tebow, that the offense is set to throw the ball only twenty or so times a game. We won't win shit if that's all they'll allow him to do!

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 01:03 AM
IMO the opposing D will dictate what we do.. they stack the box we throw... the dont we run. more complex than that really but thats the jist of an offense with a real hybrid at the helm.

BroncoStud
10-18-2011, 01:04 AM
Sounds to me like he didn't like the new offense at all. He's actually excited to go play for McDaniels... Yikes...

silkamilkamonico
10-18-2011, 01:04 AM
IMO the opposing D will dictate what we do.. they stack the box we throw... the dont we run. more complex than that really but thats the jist of an offense with a real hybrid at the helm.

John Fox and Mike McCoy run the helm. I will be waiting for you to come back and talk about how they are both holding Tebow back in 5 weeks when Denver is on their way to Luck or Jones. Tebow is going to be an excellent package player.

silkamilkamonico
10-18-2011, 01:06 AM
Sounds to me like he didn't like the new offense at all. He's actually excited to go play for McDaniels... Yikes...

Well, he certainly isn't alone in not liking our new offense. I would probably say 99% of the fanbase can't stand this new offense. It's offensive.

DenBronx
10-18-2011, 02:05 AM
I wish there was something bad I could say to ease the pain but I can't

Wish him the best unless he plays Denver...

On with the youth movement here!

DenBronx
10-18-2011, 02:06 AM
Hey you never know he might hate it in STL and end up back in Denver anyway next year. We still get the pick. :D

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 02:08 AM
John Fox and Mike McCoy run the helm. I will be waiting for you to come back and talk about how they are both holding Tebow back in 5 weeks when Denver is on their way to Luck or Jones. Tebow is going to be an excellent package player.

There is nothing on this earth that can hold him back... You and your uneducated guesses are on the titanic... its best to stay quite and wait rather than paint yourself into a corner. Let me be the one to do that. In 5 weeks TT will be a superstar the likes of which you have never seen.

I know the storm that is coming, you on the other hand have no idea.

I would not have spoken so sure had I not known what is to come.

We shall see soon silk.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-18-2011, 02:15 AM
Lloyd also sounds like he understands he's not in the future plans and that his looks might go down with DT coming back.

SM19
10-18-2011, 03:04 AM
Good luck to him. I hate that we had to let him go, because hopefully someday soon we'll be using the forward pass again. But the NFL's a business, and trying to catch passes from Bradlee Van Pelt was bad business for Lloyd. Can't blame the guy.

Lancane
10-18-2011, 03:58 AM
There is nothing on this earth that can hold him back... You and your uneducated guesses are on the titanic... its best to stay quite and wait rather than paint yourself into a corner. Let me be the one to do that. In 5 weeks TT will be a superstar the likes of which you have never seen.

We shall see soon silk.

That's a little ridiculous on your part Bullgator. You want to know why people like you or Jagsbch get so much guff and so little respect on the boards, it's because the shit you say, you don't even have the common sense to figure out if what you're saying holds any weight...you just run with it. Crap like 'nothing on this earth', 'uneducated', 'anti-Christian' and blah, blah, blah.

Here's a reality check, you don't know shit, not a damn thing about football which is obvious, nor about the good people that have been a part of this board longer then you and have been fans of this team long before your ass came along or Tebow's for that matter. We might not always see eye to eye, but we're a family of sorts and we're tight knit no matter the differences of opinion...I've known some of these posters for what's getting close to a decade now and you should show respect for them and the board, because we've bled orange and blue, long before you came and will long after Tebow is gone!

As for the criticism of Tebow, that will remain until he proves otherwise, you can continue to spew that he'll crap lightning or whatever else you wish to say (though we're getting sick of it)...but proof is in the pudding and the odds are stacked against him. So do me and the rest of us a favor, let him prove it with out the rah, rah of Gator Faithful, this is Bronco Country and it takes more then words to win our loyalty, it takes proving it on the field and until then we don't care what you have to say, this is our nation - you need to get use to it!

Have a good evening...

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 07:23 AM
That's a little ridiculous on your part Bullgator. You want to know why people like you or Jagsbch get so much guff and so little respect on the boards, it's because the shit you say, you don't even have the common sense to figure out if what you're saying holds any weight...you just run with it. Crap like 'nothing on this earth', 'uneducated', 'anti-Christian' and blah, blah, blah.

Here's a reality check, you don't know shit, not a damn thing about football which is obvious, nor about the good people that have been a part of this board longer then you and have been fans of this team long before your ass came along or Tebow's for that matter. We might not always see eye to eye, but we're a family of sorts and we're tight knit no matter the differences of opinion...I've known some of these posters for what's getting close to a decade now and you should show respect for them and the board, because we've bled orange and blue, long before you came and will long after Tebow is gone!

As for the criticism of Tebow, that will remain until he proves otherwise, you can continue to spew that he'll crap lightning or whatever else you wish to say (though we're getting sick of it)...but proof is in the pudding and the odds are stacked against him. So do me and the rest of us a favor, let him prove it with out the rah, rah of Gator Faithful, this is Bronco Country and it takes more then words to win our loyalty, it takes proving it on the field and until then we don't care what you have to say, this is our nation - you need to get use to it!

Have a good evening...

Honestly, I think that this is the largest reason as to why the Tebowites (particularly Bullgator) aren't fitting in. I don't think that anyone would do something so bold as converting to Catholicism and within a year or 2, bust in the door and start lecturing the Pastor about the bible. That's essentially what's going on here. Bam! I'm here now, and I'm the biggest Bronco fan on this planet. Screw us and our 10-50 years of fanhood.

EDIT: I should also note, that it gives, at the very least me, a sour taste in my mouth about Tebow. I can't tell you how excited I was about having him on our team. Sure, give him a year or 2 to learn, everything will be great. It's his followers that get me. There's a reason why I don't associate with religious fanatics, and to be honest, there's not much of a difference between a Tebow fanatic and a religious fanatic. They beat your goddamn brains in with their drivel. Just let the kid play before you post 9,912,358,905 articles about how great he is.

PAFLCO
10-18-2011, 07:33 AM
Honestly, I think that this is the largest reason as to why the Tebowites (particularly Bullgator) aren't fitting in. I don't think that anyone would do something so bold as converting to Catholicism and within a year or 2, bust in the door and start lecturing the Pastor about the bible. That's essentially what's going on here. Bam! I'm here now, and I'm the biggest Bronco fan on this planet. Screw us and our 10-50 years of fanhood.

Tewbow is not Catholic.

Can we keep religion out of a football topic?(IMO)
Thread is about the trade of BL

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Tewbow is not Catholic.

Can we keep religion out of a football topic?(IMO)
Thread is about the trade of BL

Nukka, you trollin.

PAFLCO
10-18-2011, 07:54 AM
Nukka, you trollin.

Who are you speaking to?:confused:

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Who are you speaking to?:confused:

You.

1.) His religion has nothing to do with what I said. It was merely an example. I was likening the arrival of the Tebowites to that example.
2.) It was posted in relation to a post that someone made right above me. If you want to complain about taking something off topic, complain to him.

atwater27
10-18-2011, 08:35 AM
Stupid effing trade.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 10:06 AM

Have a good evening...

:lol::lol::lol:

You will be eating all of those words soon.

If I didnt know, I wouldnt speak.

IDC what you think Lacane... and Im not here you please you or anger you. But your opinion is built on uneducated guesses. You will have to live with it Lacane, because Im not guessing or being a homer... what Im stating is fact.

You get mad because in your mind we are on equal ground on oppisite sides so how dare I talk as if I know when I dont know shit:lol::lol::lol:

The problem is we are not on equal ground, You are down there guessing and I am up here privy to knowledge you dont have.

be annoyed, think Im arrogant, think Im stupid, think what you will... BUT WAIT, its almost here... dont make fools of yourselves. wait and THEN if there is cause flame away.

the more you talk the more crow you will eat! SOON!

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 10:10 AM

IDC what you think Lacane... and Im not here you please you or anger you. But your opinion is built on uneducated guesses. You will have to live with it Lacane, because Im not guessing or being a homer... what Im stating is fact.

You get mad because in your mind we are on equal ground on oppisite sides so how dare I talk as if I know when I dont know shit:lol::lol::lol:

The problem is we are not on equal ground, You are down there guessing and I am up here privy to knowledge you dont have.

be annoyed, think Im arrogant, think Im stupid, think what you will... BUT WAIT, its almost here... dont make fools of yourselves. wait and THEN if there is cause flame away.

Dude, you sound like a megalomaniac. Not even joking. Get your shit checked.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Dude, you sound like a megalomaniac. Not even joking. Get your shit checked.

:lol: you don't even know what that means. Because its not of myself that I am proclaiming greatness for... how can one be a megalomaniac for the accomplishments of another :lol:

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 10:21 AM
:lol: you don't even know what that means. Because its not of myself that I am proclaiming greatness for... how can one be a megalomaniac for the accomplishments of another :lol:

You get mad because in your mind we are on equal ground on oppisite sides so how dare I talk as if I know when I dont know shit

Keep on pumping up your image, dude. All hail the Messiah, Bullgator, bestowing knowledge to the lowly peasants.

Thnikkaman
10-18-2011, 10:32 AM

Hubris

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 10:38 AM
Keep on pumping up your image, dude. All hail the Messiah, Bullgator, bestowing knowledge to the lowly peasants.

I called myself the Messiah? It must have been when I called you a lowly peasant lol.

Sorry man, this is going to happen. all im saying is its better for you guys to wait a few weeks. Im all in for a reason. you, lacane and a few others think Im just talking out of my ass... just wait and see... I have a damn good track record on these boards for my predictions...

This one is for you Zweem.

Broncos 34, Fish 13.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Hubris

Thank you. That word perfectly describes the way that he acts, and you nailed it.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 10:47 AM
I called myself the Messiah? It must have been when I called you a lowly peasant lol.

Sorry man, this is going to happen. all im saying is its better for you guys to wait a few weeks. Im all in for a reason. you, lacane and a few others think Im just talking out of my ass... just wait and see... I have a damn good track record on these boards for my predictions...

This one is for you Zweem.

Broncos 34, Fish 13.

Merely referring to the way that you act. And I think to say that none of us are "waiting a few weeks" is a bit of an overstatement. I don't see anyone calling for Tebow's head. Most certainly not in the way that 3/4 of this board was calling for Orton's, or Plummer's before that.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Merely referring to the way that you act. And I think to say that none of us are "waiting a few weeks" is a bit of an overstatement. I don't see anyone calling for Tebow's head. Most certainly not in the way that 3/4 of this board was calling for Orton's, or Plummer's before that.

Of course you are not calling for his head yet. the "wait and see" is for the way I "act". It may be justified. I suggest waiting before you judge that.

I know its annoying, but wisdom is proven by its results.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 10:56 AM
Of course you are not calling for his head yet. the "wait and see" is for the way I "act". It may be justified. I suggest waiting before you judge that.

I know its annoying, but wisdom is proven by its results.

Arrogance is never justified, and it most certainly is NEVER equated to wisdom.

Tned
10-18-2011, 11:02 AM

Gator, these rants are why you have turned off so many people on the message board.

We all HOPE that Tebow is the next great, franchise QB. However, none of us, including you, know if that will happen. There have been many great college QBs (and non-QBs) that have failed in the NFL. Until Tebow proves on the field whether he can or can't be a quality QB, it's all guessing and speculation.

Claiming that you "know" and everyone else is wrong, is egotistical, not to mention wrong, because it is impossible for you to know what the future will hold.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Arrogance is never justified, and it most certainly is NEVER equated to wisdom.

You say I'm arrogant, but that's only because your annoyed. Actually if you dig deeper its you who are being arrogant for even being annoyed.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 11:07 AM
You say I'm arrogant, but that's only because your annoyed. Actually if you dig deeper its you who are being arrogant for even being annoyed.

That is pretty much the most backward statement that I have ever read. Your posts are basically the definition of arrogance. To claim that you know more than everyone else is the definition of arrogance. To do it in such an overbearing way is the definition of arrogance. The definition of arrogance is NOT "what you think someone is when you are annoyed by them." If you don't believe that, then read the post from Tned right above yours.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 11:11 AM
Gator, these rants are why you have turned off so many people on the message board.

We all HOPE that Tebow is the next great, franchise QB. However, none of us, including you, know if that will happen. There have been many great college QBs (and non-QBs) that have failed in the NFL. Until Tebow proves on the field whether he can or can't be a quality QB, it's all guessing and speculation.

Claiming that you "know" and everyone else is wrong, is egotistical, not to mention wrong, because it is impossible for you to know what the future will hold.

IDK is there a forums rule that says I cant be SURE? Im SURE ned! 190% sure. should I lie and say im not? sorry dood in my eyes its a lock... live with it for couple weeks till you see for yourselves.

or are you worried about how im going to be treated lol.

Thnikkaman
10-18-2011, 11:12 AM

He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.

FlyByU
10-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Stupid effing trade.

We wont know that until we see who we get for that pick and how they pan out next year. It may be a good trade if we get the right player with that pick.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 11:18 AM
He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.

lol there maybe 2 cats on these boards that make good words then.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 11:21 AM
IDK is there a forums rule that says I cant be SURE? Im SURE ned! 190% sure. should I lie and say im not? sorry dood in my eyes its a lock... live with it for couple weeks till you see for yourselves.

You can be positive, but being arrogant is generally not accepted by the masses. To be honest, it's offensive.

Thnikkaman
10-18-2011, 11:21 AM
lol there maybe 2 cats on these boards that make good words then.

For your sake, I hope you aren't including yourself. You remind me of someone that's bipolar. Sometimes you post something valuable that gives a different, yet good perspective on a situation. Others (like this thread) you are just a full on zelot. Like Zweems said, we are all hoping that Tebow will be good. And I'm sure if he isn't we won't see you around this board anymore, or you will blame the O-Line and the receivers.

The internet is nice that way. You can always write checks that your ass don't have to cash.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 11:23 AM
For your sake, I hope you aren't including yourself. You remind me of someone that's bipolar. Sometimes you post something valuable that gives a different, yet good perspective on a situation. Others (like this thread) you are just a full on zelot. Like Zweems said, we are all hoping that Tebow will be good. And I'm sure if he isn't we won't see you around this board anymore, or you will blame the O-Line and the receivers.

The internet is nice that way. You can always write checks that your ass don't have to cash.

Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. :D

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 11:37 AM

I am most certainly am not including myself.

I'm not leaving these boards. I have been here throughout, even when it didn't look like Tim would get a chance to play.

I do look at things slightly different and that can be hit or miss... but its mostly been hit. (leading the league pickems and have been for weeks:D)

I will never make excuses for Tim, or blame a player or coach that doesn't deserve it. This team isn't that bad... it should be a 10 and 6 team. without the phantom fumbles and clutch time picks this team would be 4-1. So Tim has what he needs to be successful. O-line play needs to improve a bit but TT hides that flaw somewhat.

And I'm COUNTING on the interwebs to remember all our debates. I dont write checks that I cant cash.

let my track record speak for itself.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 11:47 AM
I am most certainly am not including myself.

I'm not leaving these boards. I have been here throughout, even when it didn't look like Tim would get a chance to play.

I do look at things slightly different and that can be hit or miss... but its mostly been hit. (leading the league pickems and have been for weeks:D)

I will never make excuses for Tim, or blame a player or coach that doesn't deserve it. This team isn't that bad... it should be a 10 and 6 team. without the phantom fumbles and clutch time picks this team would be 4-1. So Tim has what he needs to be successful. O-line play needs to improve a bit but TT hides that flaw somewhat.

And I'm COUNTING on the interwebs to remember all our debates. I dont write checks that I cant cash.

let my track record speak for itself.

Little hard to let your track record speak for itself when 99.8% of your posts are covered by the topics of Tebow, Religion, or yourself. Also, if Tebow succeeds, that leaves your track record on par with everyone else on the planet that thinks that he'll succeed. Which is about 75% of this board, me included.

BroncoNut
10-18-2011, 11:51 AM

We shall see soon silk.

You sound like John the Baptist

dogfish
10-18-2011, 11:59 AM

We shall see soon silk.

You get mad because in your mind we are on equal ground on oppisite sides so how dare I talk as if I know when I dont know shit

:spit:

:rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dude, you make jags look sane and even bright by comparison. . .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

f'n gold, man!

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 12:30 PM
You will live up to your name soon tard... soon.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Little hard to let your track record speak for itself when 99.8% of your posts are covered by the topics of Tebow, Religion, or yourself. Also, if Tebow succeeds, that leaves your track record on par with everyone else on the planet that thinks that he'll succeed. Which is about 75% of this board, me included.

Actually if you would like you can check the threads and posts.. I have made weekly predictions on the performance of Kyle (and McaGhee)both good and bad since week 1 and have been dead on.(like he would have a decent albeit empty game against the pack and that SD would be his worst game since arizona last year and that he might get yanked)

I also predicted that TT would replace KO and we would have a comeback win over SD (was 1 pass short on that 1)

I also predicted that TT would start hell or high water in Miami during the 2008 championship ceremony.

and now Im predicting a 4TD game with near 400 yards of combined offense from TT. and a 34-13 win over the fish.

talk to me monday.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Actually if you would like you can check the threads and posts.. I have made weekly predictions on the performance of Kyle (and McaGhee)both good and bad since week 1 and have been dead on.(like he would have a decent albeit empty game against the pack and that SD would be his worst game since arizona last year and that he might get yanked)
Honestly, everyone on this board knows that Kyle's stats are empty stats, and that despite the fact that he plays decently, he shoves his foot down the defense's throats with shit like the pick 6 against GB.
I also predicted that TT would replace KO and we would have a comeback win over SD (was 1 pass short on that 1)
Tebow
I also predicted that TT would start hell or high water in Miami during the 2008 championship ceremony.
Tebow
and now Im predicting a 4TD game with near 400 yards of combined offense from TT. and a 34-13 win over the fish.
Tebow
talk to me monday.

So, we're at 75% Tebow related posts, with all of them being absolute certainty to everyone with half a brain. Your top post was a pretty damn mainstream opinion too. I'm not sure where exactly you're coming up with this idea that your "predictions" are abnormal and strikingly accurate.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 12:53 PM
So, we're at 75% Tebow related posts, with all of them being absolute certainty to everyone with half a brain. Your top post was a pretty damn mainstream opinion too. I'm not sure where exactly you're coming up with this idea that your "predictions" are abnormal and strikingly accurate.

Just like this prediction right? mainstream? any one with half a brain could see it coming I will give you that.

so what are we arguing about.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Just like this prediction right? mainstream? any one with half a brain could see it coming I will give you that.

so what are we arguing about.

Need a reminder already? The fact that you're arrogant. The fact that you post about literally nothing except Tebow. The fact that you talk down to people who have been lifelong broncos fans, I mean for friggin decades, and tell them that they don't know shit about their team. I'm pretty sure that's what we were arguing about.

dogfish
10-18-2011, 01:00 PM

already have, many times-- that does nothing to make your tebow rantings any less batshit crazy. . .

:welcome:

BroncoNut
10-18-2011, 01:09 PM

please quote posts that you are responding to so that viewers know

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Need a reminder already? The fact that you're arrogant. The fact that you post about literally nothing except Tebow. The fact that you talk down to people who have been lifelong broncos fans, I mean for friggin decades, and tell them that they don't know shit about their team. I'm pretty sure that's what we were arguing about.

SO you dont have a problem whit what I say but "how" I say it?

Isn't that judgmental and arrogant in itself? Do you want me to cowtow and be passionless about my opinions? Be weak and timid because someones parents happened to hump in Denver some decades ago? as if that gives them some special rights? No sir.

I post all the time about all sorts of non tebow related stuff... its just most of the arguing has to do with Tebow. people tell me all the time "you have some good takes I just wish you'd back off the Tebow talk" you what that means? that means that I post all kinds of rational shit. They just hate that I happen to be a Gator and a Tebow fan who wont back down.

Arrogance, confidence it doesn't matter to me what you label it... you are as arrogant if not more than I am for even thinking it matters how long someone has been a bronco fan.

I really don't care about your ridiculous "bronco fan status" get real. You talk shit you get shit talked. Same goes for me.

I post my Opinion as fact sometimes because that's how sure I am. That's not a crime. My stance doesn't come without consequence. If I'm wrong I promise Ill stick around and take a beating..

Ever run backwards, bent over and naked through a corn field?

Yea the more cocksure I am, the harder the flogging will be IF i'm wrong... on the other hand when I'm right how sweet it will be... and it WILL be sweet I assure you.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 01:18 PM
please quote posts that you are responding to so that viewers know

there is only 1 hoptard... and we all know who that is

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 01:38 PM
SO you dont have a problem whit what I say but "how" I say it?

Isn't that judgmental and arrogant in itself? Do you want me to cowtow and be passionless about my opinions? Be weak and timid because someones parents happened to hump in Denver some decades ago? as if that gives them some special rights? No sir.

I post all the time about all sorts of non tebow related stuff... its just most of the arguing has to do with Tebow. people tell me all the time "you have some good takes I just wish you'd back off the Tebow talk" you what that means? that means that I post all kinds of rational shit. They just hate that I happen to be a Gator and a Tebow fan who wont back down.

Arrogance, confidence it doesn't matter to me what you label it... you are as arrogant if not more than I am for even thinking it matters how long someone has been a bronco fan.

I really don't care about your ridiculous "bronco fan status" get real. You talk shit you get shit talked. Same goes for me.

I post my Opinion as fact sometimes because that's how sure I am. That's not a crime. My stance doesn't come without consequence. If I'm wrong I promise Ill stick around and take a beating..

Ever run backwards, bent over and naked through a corn field?

Yea the more cocksure I am, the harder the flogging will be IF i'm wrong... on the other hand when I'm right how sweet it will be... and it WILL be sweet I assure you.

I was born and raised in the woods in southern new jersey. Nowhere near Denver. We all have different origins of our fanhood, and I understand that better than most. I spent the entirety of my childhood receiving shit for being a Broncos fan. I got this flak from Eagles fans, who are notoriously well known for their belligerence. It's a well deserved reputation. In fact (and I know you don't know this because you don't actually give a shit about the people that you post with over here), about half of the posters on these forums, if not more, are from out of state. The reason why forums are populated with out-of-towners is because we don't have anyone to obsess over our team with. So, please, don't lecture me about the hardships of being a fan who doesn't live in Denver. The definition of being a fan of a TEAM is just that, being a fan of the TEAM. If you feel otherwise, then to be honest, your opinion of what it is to be a fan of a team is no different than the other drivel you spew out every day. Shit. You are not a fan of this team, you are a fan of one player who likes to disguise himself as a fan of the team.

And as far as the other shit you posted; are you preparing yourself to be a martyr? What was the reasoning behind the rest of that post? So that if Tebow fails, and the hivemind lashes out, you can claim martyrdom? You're in a win-win situation. If you're right and Tebow flourishes, you can say "look! I told you! I'm so smart." If he fails and winds up on another team, you're going to disappear to another team's message board. That, or you're going to go the martyr route and say, "hey, I stood up for something and now I'm getting flamed!" And, I think what annoys me the most about this post is that you liken arrogance to confidence and being cocksure. They are not the same thing. Take a lesson out of your savior's book, and try out quiet confidence for a change. Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 01:53 PM
I was born and raised in the woods in southern new jersey. Nowhere near Denver. We all have different origins of our fanhood, and I understand that better than most. I spent the entirety of my childhood receiving shit for being a Broncos fan. I got this flak from Eagles fans, who are notoriously well known for their belligerence. It's a well deserved reputation. In fact (and I know you don't know this because you don't actually give a shit about the people that you post with over here), about half of the posters on these forums, if not more, are from out of state. The reason why forums are populated with out-of-towners is because we don't have anyone to obsess over our team with. So, please, don't lecture me about the hardships of being a fan who doesn't live in Denver. The definition of being a fan of a TEAM is just that, being a fan of the TEAM. If you feel otherwise, then to be honest, your opinion of what it is to be a fan of a team is no different than the other drivel you spew out every day. Shit. You are not a fan of this team, you are a fan of one player who likes to disguise himself as a fan of the team.

And as far as the other shit you posted; are you preparing yourself to be a martyr? What was the reasoning behind the rest of that post? So that if Tebow fails, and the hivemind lashes out, you can claim martyrdom? You're in a win-win situation. If you're right and Tebow flourishes, you can say "look! I told you! I'm so smart." If he fails and winds up on another team, you're going to disappear to another team's message board. That, or you're going to go the martyr route and say, "hey, I stood up for something and now I'm getting flamed!" And, I think what annoys me the most about this post is that you liken arrogance to confidence and being cocksure. They are not the same thing. Take a lesson out of your savior's book, and try out quiet confidence for a change. Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

I disguise nothing. Who the **** ever said I was a die hard Denver fan?
Who the **** says if im not a die hard denver fan that makes my opinion any less worthy?

That the most arrogant thing Ive ever heard!

There you go again bringing religion into the convo and then claiming its me doing it. Your horns are showing dood... tuck them back into your fro and keep religion out of it.

I dont give a **** where your from. Thats the point. I dont care who you are and where your from... I dont care if your a fan of this team or that team, a fan of Tebow or not... no ones opinions are more or less worthy than any others.

Its not a win/win for me.. Im no martyr... its just a win. Your not an idiot, you know Im right... whether you like how I present my arguments is not important to me.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 01:58 PM
I disguise nothing. Who the **** ever said I was a die hard Denver fan?
Who the **** says if im not a die hard denver fan that makes my opinion any less worthy?

That the most arrogant thing Ive ever heard!

There you go again bringing religion into the convo and then claiming its me doing it. Your horns are showing dood... tuck them back into your fro and keep religion out of it.

I dont give a **** where your from. Thats the point. I dont care who you are and where your from... I dont care if your a fan of this team or that team, a fan of Tebow or not... no ones opinions are more or less worthy than any others.

Its not a win/win for me.. Im no martyr... its just a win. Your not an idiot, you know Im right... whether you like how I present my arguments is not important to me.

You angry?

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 02:04 PM
You angry?

how so? Thats funny coming from you lol.

Tned
10-18-2011, 02:05 PM

WTF is a dood?

I'm trying to explain to you why a great many, if not most, want you gone from this forum. It's because of how you post. You are arrogant enough to tell people they are 'wrong' about something that is currently an unknown.

I want Tebow to be a HUGE success, but it's people like you, that are driving people crazy on message boards, radio programs, etc., that have a lot of fans hoping Tebow fails, just so the fanatical Tebow fans will go away. NOTE I said fanatical Tebow fans, because they aren't all like you and Jags.

Slick
10-18-2011, 02:28 PM
I'm on board Bull. Tebow is going to be good.

These wait and see guys are being wussies.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 02:29 PM
WTF is a dood?

I'm trying to explain to you why a great many, if not most, want you gone from this forum. It's because of how you post. You are arrogant enough to tell people they are 'wrong' about something that is currently an unknown.

I want Tebow to be a HUGE success, but it's people like you, that are driving people crazy on message boards, radio programs, etc., that have a lot of fans hoping Tebow fails, just so the fanatical Tebow fans will go away. NOTE I said fanatical Tebow fans, because they aren't all like you and Jags.

Dood... you know, "the dood will abide"?

anyways I know why people round here don't like Tebow fans. I have no delusions about that.

Its not that I tell people they are wrong... go LOOK... its that I say I'm right for sure. They say I'm wrong. Thats a big diff than me saying your wrong... if you said that McGahee was the greatest back since Jim Brown and I said **** your an idiot no way, YOUR WRONG go away, we hate you around here just leave... you would have a point.

Im not being negative about a player. Im just SURE about my own positive opinion. nothing wrong with that.

It was made clear to me that Im not welcome in the bronco fanbase the first day I posted here. And I also I never will be, unless i bend over(no ******* way) And so why, when I'm not breaking any rules should I give quarter? When I receive none? Why should I shut up and melt into the background? Especially for a fanbase that reminds me daily that im no real fan and have no value?

Its your site Tned, go change the rules to say anyone other than a die hard bronco fans cannot be a part of these forums... otherwise why even ask me to tone it down?

Im not allowed to be a bronco fan and so Im only left with being a Tebow fan.

Once Tebow is cemented as the future here, then and only then will I back down and let his play do the talking... I will then melt into the background and read, after my epic gloating/crow eating thread of course.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm on board Bull. Tebow is going to be good.

These wait and see guys are being wussies.

:lol::D:beer:

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 02:32 PM
anyways I know why people round here don't like Tebow fans. I have no delusions about that.

Do you realize that you perpetuate these stereotypes by acting like a fanatic?

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Do you realize that you perpetuate these stereotypes by acting like a fanatic?

Yes and I do it in protest. If you can't join em... BEAT EM!

make no mistake though I believe what I post... just protest in HOW I post it.

dogfish
10-18-2011, 02:44 PM

your best post by a mile. . .

:elefant:

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Its your site Tned, go change the rules to say anyone other than a die hard bronco fans cannot be a part of these forums... otherwise why even ask me to tone it down?

There are other posters here that are fans of other teams. You don't have to be a Broncos fan to post here. The difference between them, and you though, is that they actually enjoy the community here. That's why they stay. You, on the other hand, come here to post (and repost) messages about Tebow. That's all you come here for. You've openly stated that you don't give a shit about the people here. So, if you're not a fan of the team, and you don't get along with the community, then why are you here? Either you enjoy the controversy, or you've worn out your welcome elsewhere. I'm willing to bank that you enjoy the controversy. It's pretty evident based on your previous posts (general arrogance, "I WILL BE PROVEN RIGHT") that you enjoy the controversy. No one gives a shit that you have an opinion. That's great, everyone has opinions. The difference is that you're here for one reason, and that reason is to drive that opinion down our throats. If you real goal is to just talk about Tim Tebow, a Tim Tebow forum would be more appropriate. There, you'll find people that don't MIND having a new Tebow article linked every single morning. You won't find people to shove your opinion down their throats, because you'll share the same opinion. We have Patriots fans, Raiders fans, Chiefs fans, etc. and they all come here and have civilized discussion. You, on the other hand, want everyone to give you a blowjob.

Tned
10-18-2011, 03:04 PM

If you took ANY time at all to integrate yourself into our little community, you would know that I don't make the rules on this site, so therefore I can't just go change the rules.

As to your question, I guess I just like to read my own posts. You know, get my kicks from having my name in lights, or whites or whatever.

Zweems56
10-18-2011, 03:06 PM
If you took ANY time at all to integrate yourself into our little community, you would know that I don't make the rules on this site, so therefore I can't just go change the rules.

As to your question, I guess I just like to read my own posts. You know, get my kicks from having my name in lights, or whites or whatever.

this. This. THIS! Goddamn it, THIS.

Slick
10-18-2011, 03:15 PM
No one gave Bull a chance to integrate.

He got ganged up on from the get go. I can't believe some compare him to jagsbitch.

I Eat Staples
10-18-2011, 08:00 PM

We shall see soon silk.

See, you make a few good posts and start a few good threads, and then you post something like this.

A superstar the likes of which we have never seen? You want us to "wait and see" instead of criticizing Tebow, and yet you make ridiculous claims like that...

BeefStew25
10-18-2011, 08:41 PM
Bull gator exists for me to smile in my bed Sunday night after Tebow throws 4 picks.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 09:48 PM
No one gave Bull a chance to integrate.

He got ganged up on from the get go. I can't believe some compare him to jagsbitch.

Thanks dood, dems da breaks. Its level headed, cool people like you that make this site great. Alot of people support me and PM me but wouldn't dare do so publicly due to the repercussions they would face consorting with the enemy.

I recall you weren't too sure about me either at first but you gave me a chance and Id like to thank you for that. :beer:

I Eat Staples
10-18-2011, 09:55 PM
Bullgator I love you no homo.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 09:59 PM

I took some time, but the collective mind was made up. In the end I just don't see "your little community" as a prize to chase and cowtow to. I would love to be freinds with everyone here, but at what cost? No sir, I will not settle into the lil pecking order you guys have round here of whos been a Bronco fan the longest.

Hey, no worries, every community needs a villain to rally against. I don't mind playing the part. Circle the wagons! Here comes Bullgator! lol

I don't hold grudges, so even though I wont bow down you can still expect highfives and respectful and truthful comments when I agree and spitfire and the peoples elbow when I dont.

Love or hate me I am who I am. Take it or leave it but Im not going anywhere and Im damn sure not going to change.

:beer:

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Bull gator exists for me to smile in my bed Sunday night after Tebow throws 4 picks.

If Teebs throws for 4 picks against the fish Ill ship him off to the CFL myself. His projected fantasy points are 24... I think it will actually be around 35

I Eat Staples
10-18-2011, 10:04 PM
There's something magical about the name Bullgator.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 10:05 PM
There's something magical about the name Bullgator.

its kind of like Kaiser Soszje... :D

Thnikkaman
10-18-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm on the fence about you still bullgator. You talk a good game and you take the abuse while standing your ground. I don't know if I like you, but I respect your persistence.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm on the fence about you still bullgator. You talk a good game and you take the abuse while standing your ground. I don't know if I like you, but I respect your persistence.

Thx Thnik... Hopefully my boy will push me over the right side of that fence. :stickyman: :D

camdisco24
10-18-2011, 10:47 PM
Sorry to interrupt, but I would just like to say Brandon Lloyd is pure class and I wish him the best.

Bullgator
10-18-2011, 10:58 PM
Sorry to interrupt, but I would just like to say Brandon Lloyd is pure class and I wish him the best.

seems a little shady to me, now and then the diva pops out but hes been good lately.

BroncoNut
10-19-2011, 08:47 AM

that is not the point at all.