PDA

View Full Version : Why denver will be worse in future

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Denver is a declining team.

Here's why:

1) Cutler is a bust. Similar to Ryan Leaf, Cutler cannot handle the limelight nor his own body very well. He was how old and needed to figure out how to handle his diabetes? Please... Furthermore, Cutler is immature. Just listen to his press conferences, sounds like he's in college. "Coach?" Cutler is not an Elway, Denver fans just don't know it yet.

2) Defense lacks significant players and is too old. Where are all the hardcore pass rushers of old, and what about a D-line that moves people back? Not there anymore. Linebackers are too small and inconsistent. Other players are old and near the end of play. Is there even a name on the Broncos D worth knowing this year?

3) Shanahan is a great coach, making miracles that can't last. When KC and the Raiders both can blow you out in THIS YEAR'S SEASON that tells you that someone has figured you out. NORV TURNER will learn from those games and put the screws to DENVER tomorrow.

4) Denver's best years are behind them. KC and Raiders are already rebuilding and the Chargers have a strong offense and will fix up several holes in the D next year. That leaves Denver at the bottom of the AFC west for the next few years.

Better get used to it Denver fans.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-27-2008, 10:39 PM
Since none of your points contain any merit, I will reply to one thing in your point 1 - Cutler was NOT diagnosed with diabetes UNTIL last off season. Kind of hard to handle a situation you do not know you have :confused:

Hobe
12-27-2008, 10:45 PM
Go and lick sand! You, like Rivers have no integrity!

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 10:49 PM
So he just thought he got grouchy when he didn't eat, or what?

Thank you for helping me prove my point. He doesn't even know his own body... And I agree with you Denver Native, it is HARD to manage something YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAVE.

Do you really believe none of my other points have merit?

I would love to hear why...

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Go and lick sand! You, like Rivers have no integrity!

Well I might go play on the sand here in beautiful, sunny SD.

And Rivers, who is a family man of four wonderful children, knows far more about integrity (and I might add guts, courage and motivation) than Baby Face Cutler.

Northman
12-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Denver is a declining team.

Here's why:

1) Cutler is a bust. Similar to Ryan Leaf, Cutler cannot handle the limelight nor his own body very well. He was how old and needed to figure out how to handle his diabetes? Please... Furthermore, Cutler is immature. Just listen to his press conferences, sounds like he's in college. "Coach?" Cutler is not an Elway, Denver fans just don't know it yet.

Cutler has been in the league for 2 1/2 years and you've declared him a bust. Based on what? Ryan Leaf NEVER had the success that Jay has had while in Denver. Did Ryan break any former Charger Qb's records within 3 years of his drafting? Is he immature? Oh yea. Comes with the territory with a young player of his caliber. But then again, Rivers has been in the league for 2 more years and acts just as childish. So yea, point 1 from you has no merit at all.

2) Defense lacks significant players and is too old. Where are all the hardcore pass rushers of old, and what about a D-line that moves people back? Not there anymore. Linebackers are too small and inconsistent. Other players are old and near the end of play. Is there even a name on the Broncos D worth knowing this year?

Wow, our defense is Old? Do you even watch football or pay attention to anything outside SD? lol The oldest player on our defense is probably Champ Bailey and Dre Bly. That hardly covers the entire defense.

3) Shanahan is a great coach, making miracles that can't last. When KC and the Raiders both can blow you out in THIS YEAR'S SEASON that tells you that someone has figured you out. NORV TURNER will learn from those games and put the screws to DENVER tomorrow.

Why would Norv need to learn from those games? He beat us twice last year. I thought you said you were a longtime Charger fan? How is it you claim to be a longtime fan and yet not know that Turner beat us last year pretty badly?

4) Denver's best years are behind them. KC and Raiders are already rebuilding and the Chargers have a strong offense and will fix up several holes in the D next year. That leaves Denver at the bottom of the AFC west for the next few years.

Are they? Chargers went to the Super Bowl in 95' and havent been back since. So are they on the decline too? And how is it that KC and Oakland are rebuilding yet Denver isnt when they have a roster full of young players? Explain that one too me? :lol: I understand that your TRYING to talk some smack here but going by some of your other posts you can do better than this. At least do your homework when trying to declare a team old or on the decline. Sorry dude, you get an EPIC FAIL at this attempt. Better go look at your brethren Bou and Northern Lights who come with better stuff. Sheeesh, rookie smack talkers.

BeefStew25
12-27-2008, 11:15 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/182/369870376_10107b974f.jpg

MasterShake
12-27-2008, 11:17 PM
San Diego is a declining team.

Here's why:

1) Rivers Sucks. Similar to Ryan Leaf, Rivers cannot handle the limelight nor his own body very well. He was how old and needed to figure out how to handle his sex change? Please... Furthermore, Rivers is immature. Just listen to his press conferences, sounds like he's in college. "Coach?" Rivers is not a man, San Diego fans just don't know it yet.

2) Defense is nothing without steroids.

3) Norv Turner can't last. His face looks like a 400 lb hooker walked on him with golf shoes on.

4) Charger's best years are behind them. LT is on the end of his career and is the biggest wasted talent since Barry Sanders. Without him, we are a bunch of sucky poopy heads.

Better get used to it fellow San Diego fans. That is, unless you guys jump ship if we don't win and start buying Titans jerseys.

Ok, why in the hell would you say that about your own team? You my friend are nuts.

underrated29
12-27-2008, 11:21 PM
old.

Bwahhahahahaha!!!

Yeah, our team is real old.

stupid.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Northman!

1) Cutler is a bust & immature. True Ryan Leaf never put up numbers but Jay won't for long.

2) Your young players are no good. Your only vets are OLD and are near the end of their contracts (ie Bailey).
By the way: LB Green Age 29, LB Koutovides 27, Winborn 29, LB Haggan 28, LB Webster 31,

Was this the young crew you were referring to? Nearly your entire LB core is moving onto the post 30 crowd. Do you even read your roster?

3) Every year is different. Norv is a recent film type coach. YOU should know that since Shanahan does the same thing. I'll decline to discuss your "Did you see last season games" comments as it's obvious I know more about our Franchises' histories and apparently rosters, than you do.

4) Raiders/K.C. already are aware of their problems. The areas you have need for are not consistent enough to know yet, but soon will be. Many of your players will not be resignable and you will have to look elsewhere. That means re-teaching your system.

So, as I said before, these are the reasons why the Broncos are in decline.

Northman
12-27-2008, 11:44 PM
Northman!

1) Cutler is a bust & immature. True Ryan Leaf never put up numbers but Jay won't for long.

2) Your young players are no good. Your only vets are OLD and are near the end of their contracts (ie Bailey).
By the way: LB Green Age 29, LB Koutovides 27, Winborn 29, LB Haggan 28, LB Webster 31,

Was this the young crew you were referring to? Nearly your entire LB core is moving onto the post 30 crowd. Do you even read your roster?

3) Every year is different. Norv is a recent film type coach. YOU should know that since Shanahan does the same thing. I'll decline to discuss your "Did you see last season games" comments as it's obvious I know more about our Franchises' histories and apparently rosters, than you do.

4) Raiders/K.C. already are aware of their problems. The areas you have need for are not consistent enough to know yet, but soon will be. Many of your players will not be resignable and you will have to look elsewhere. That means re-teaching your system.

So, as I said before, these are the reasons why the Broncos are in decline.

Again:

1) Based on what? He had his best year as a Qb.

2) If 27-31 is old im in real trouble at 38. Not too mention we have plenty of guys behind them who are younger.

3) Wow, so Norv needs new film on how to defeat a Denver team with a worse defense than last year and no running game? Damn, Norv is a bigger idiot than i thought if he needs game film on beating this club this year. :lol:

4) Hmmm, Denver has no running game and the backs we do have (aside from FB Hillis) are bench warmers. Our defense is deplorable especially at the DE and S positions. I would say thats pretty clear on what needs Denver needs. Its not rocket science.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 11:48 PM
You THINK you could play in the NFL at 38?

OK Al Bundy...

Listen, your problems aren't clear. That's the point. When your team gets blown out 4 times in a year, issues are not well known. And your right, your team is not that good.

Listen, stick to rocket science. Good thing you got Shanahan looking at recent game film. Only chance you got to stop LT from running through your secondary tomorrow.

underrated29
12-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Northman!

How about this:

cutler- 2 playing years (3rd total)
marshall- 2 playing years (3rd total)
Scheff- 3rd year
roayl- rookie
clady- rookie
harris- rookie (2nd year in the league
doomerville- 3rd year
thomas- 2nd year
moss- 1st year (2 total, but was IR)
kuper- 3/4th year-cant remember exact
Wes wood- rookie
josh barrett rookie
josh bell rookie
larsen rookie
JMFW rookie
Boyd Rookie (never played a snap)

All of these "OLD" players will most likely see the field against you tomorrow.

So lets see- we will take JMFW off as he is a #4cb- so tomorrow of the 22 starters we put on the field 15 will be 3 years or less NFL experience!

Yeah-

Now go sit in the corner.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 11:57 PM
Hey MasterShake!

How long have you followed your team and what do you even think you know about rampant steroid use? Romanowski, Peterson?

P.S. I love all the comparisons from Pouty Face to Rivers. Keep it up. Rivers talks smack. Cutler looks like a big dopy virgin who just got smacked. Pocket faced Norv gets more action than Jay-BOy or some guy named Mastershake probably ever will.

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:00 AM
i think shake just had a baby.

But who cares how much sex the broncos are or arent getting. As long as they stay away from the dudes unlike philomina and co. its all good with me.

Besides, you boys will be getting some tomorrow......

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 12:01 AM
How about this:

cutler- 2 playing years (3rd total)
marshall- 2 playing years (3rd total)
Scheff- 3rd year
roayl- rookie
clady- rookie
harris- rookie (2nd year in the league
doomerville- 3rd year
thomas- 2nd year
moss- 1st year (2 total, but was IR)
kuper- 3/4th year-cant remember exact
Wes wood- rookie
josh barrett rookie
josh bell rookie
larsen rookie
JMFW rookie
Boyd Rookie (never played a snap)

All of these "OLD" players will most likely see the field against you tomorrow.

So lets see- we will take JMFW off as he is a #4cb- so tomorrow of the 22 starters we put on the field 15 will be 3 years or less NFL experience!

Yeah-

Now go sit in the corner.

Are you a product of the Denver Public School System too? I said the DEFENSE IS OLD. How many of your quoted players above are defense friend?

Please write back, oh please do...

Northman
12-28-2008, 12:01 AM
You THINK you could play in the NFL at 38?

OK Al Bundy...

Listen, your problems aren't clear. That's the point. When your team gets blown out 4 times in a year, issues are not well known. And your right, your team is not that good.

Listen, stick to rocket science. Good thing you got Shanahan looking at recent game film. Only chance you got to stop LT from running through your secondary tomorrow.

You mean like we did in the first meeting holding him to 26 yds?

And yes, our weaknessess are pretty evident so it wont be hard to fill the holes.

Oh, and by the way. Elway was 38 when he won his last Championship. Give me Al Bundy anyday of the weak. Your smack is as weak as your team history.

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:02 AM
Hey MasterbaterShake!

How long have you followed your team and what do you even think you know about rampant steroid use? Romanowski, Peterson?

P.S. I love all the comparisons from Pouty Face to Rivers. Keep it up. Rivers talks smack. Cutler looks like a big dopy virgin who just got smacked. Pocket faced Norv gets more action than Jay-BOy or some guy named Masterbatershake probably ever will.

no way you just brought up the roids.

Are you serious, are you sure you want to go that way?

Boy you are in for a big smattering of shit from everyone if you post something dumb like that.lol.

Northman
12-28-2008, 12:03 AM
no way you just brought up the roids.

Are you serious, are you sure you want to go that way?

Boy you are in for a big smattering of shit from everyone if you post something dumb like that.lol.

Shhh, this is a born again Charger fan dude. :lol:

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Could I please ask all of my semi-literate Denver rivals to refer back to the original thread posting before writing little funny smackdowns that end with "Go sit in a corner hehehehe".

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:07 AM
Are you a product of the Denver Public School System too? I said the DEFENSE IS OLD. How many of your quoted players above are defense friend?

okay? i will satisfy you request to please right back.

Lets see from the list i made earlier without going back to look. UMMM

moss
thomas
WW
bell
barret
larsen
doomerville

And if you line up 4-5wr then you will also see JMFW. So you can have either
7 out 11 or 8 out of 11 depending on how you line up.

Lets see since i am a denver school product is that more than 60% or our defense.

And what are they?

Doom has the most with 3 years.

So once again. Use the big boy voice in here or go back and sit in your corner.

Northman
12-28-2008, 12:08 AM
Could I please ask all of my semi-literate Denver rivals to refer back to the original thread posting before writing little funny smackdowns that end with "Go sit in a corner hehehehe".

Sure,

I thought you held promise there for a little bit as being intelligent in football discussion. But sadly, your just a wandering troll with very little knowledge. The wonderful thing is i can put you on ignore and "poof" you go bye bye. As they say, "dont feed the trolls". Peace.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 12:08 AM
You mean like we did in the first meeting holding him to 26 yds?

And yes, our weaknessess are pretty evident so it wont be hard to fill the holes.

Oh, and by the way. Elway was 38 when he won his last Championship. Give me Al Bundy anyday of the weak. Your smack is as weak as your team history.

forgot Al Bundy & Jay-Boy are role-models out your way. My bad.

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:09 AM

Well dont write uneducated denver school system crap in my teams smack shack and you wont be dismissed.

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 12:09 AM

Young defensive players on our team:

Player (Age)

Josh Barrett (24)
Josh Bell (23)
Elvis Dumervil (24)
Spencer Larsen (24)
Jarvis Moss (24)
Karl Paymah (26)
Dewayne Robertson (27)
D.J. Williams (26)
Jack Williams (23)
Wesley Woodyard (22)

All of these players will either be starting or getting good PT against you guys tomorrow.

You are making yourself out to be more of a moron with every single post you make.

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 12:11 AM
Hey MasterShake!

Um, Shawne Merriman? Luis Castillo?

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 12:12 AM
okay? i will satisfy you request to please right back.

Lets see from the list i made earlier without going back to look. UMMM

moss
thomas
WW
bell
barret
larsen
doomerville

And if you line up 4-5wr then you will also see JMFW. So you can have either
7 out 11 or 8 out of 11 depending on how you line up.

Lets see since i am a denver school product is that more than 60% or our defense.

And what are they?

Doom has the most with 3 years.

So once again. Use the big boy voice in here or go back and sit in your corner.

and how many of the seven total on defense are starters. keep trying, you're almost there!

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:13 AM
Um, Shawne Merriman? Luis Castillo?

BTB- leave that one alone. I think he got carried away and forgot... I gave him a warning about that post too, that people were going to jump all over him on that one.

Poor guy.

:salute:

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 12:14 AM
and how many of the seven total on defense are starters. keep trying, you're almost there!

It doesn't matter who is starting. We rotate so many players out on defense that all of them will see some action tomorrow. Have you even watched a Broncos game this season? I would guess no.

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:19 AM

Do you want my list or BTB's?

His is a little more elaborate.

Well lets see.

Moss
thomas
barrett
bell
doom
WW-depending on if we line him up at S or LB (also depends on who is still injured and who might make it back for this game).

I am sure i am forgetting someone... Lets ask BTB

But i am at 5 or 6 for right now.... lets see- thats still about 50% isnt it? I know a non Denver School product can tell me that answer.

Also since you are new to this- we rotate our lineman A LOT! More than most- so dont be surpised that there are many DL on the list

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 12:20 AM
let me help...

Marlon McCree 5th team
Marquand Manual 5th team in 7 years
Bailey-aging
Bly-nine years
6 of 8 of your linebackers have 7 years or more under their belt. 3 will be thirty or older during off-season.

True your D-line is young, mostly.

So I'm not seeing this high percentage of young players on D. IS there anyone in this forum who can talk to me about THEIR team without resorting to "Sit in the Corner" comments without knowing how to add!!!!!

By the way, since a Charger Fan knows more about who you recruit on D, why don't you go sit in the corner?

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:24 AM
let me help...

Marlon McCree 5th team
Bailey-aging
Bly-nine years
6 of 8 of your linebackers have 7 years or more under their belt. 3 will be thirty or older during off-season.

So I'm not seeing this high percentage of young players on D. IS there anyone in this forum who can talk to me about THEIR team without resorting to "Sit in the Corner" comments without knowing how to add!!!!!

By the way, since a Charger Fan knows more about who you recruit on D, why don't you go sit in the corner?

Can you read? Let me quote myself so its easier for you.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 12:26 AM
well, we've learned a lot tonight folks.

Mastershake learned that parody is more than just using someone else's words with a bit of substitution.

Northman realized it takes more than a quick yahoo check to claim you understand your roster.

Underrrated29 learned to double check the original post before giving yourself a headache trying to add.

& Baileythebest again, got in the best point of the night.

See you fine fellows tomorrow during the game!!!

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 12:27 AM
let me help...

Marlon McCree 5th team
Bailey-aging
Bly-nine years

A good bit of those old players you mentioned (McCree, Manuel, Bly, Webster, Winborn) probably won't be back next season and guess who we will probably replace them with. You guessed it...rookies! If you knew Broncos history (which you obviously don't) you'd see that our offense was dreadfully old a couple of years ago (Plummer, Smith, pretty much the whole o-line) and now it is one of the youngest units in the league. What makes you think he won't do the same with the defense? You should seriously stop while you are far, far behind.

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:28 AM
Do you want my list or BTB's?

His is a little more elaborate.

Well lets see.

Moss
thomas
barrett
bell
doom
WW-depending on if we line him up at S or LB (also depends on who is still injured and who might make it back for this game).

I am sure i am forgetting someone... Lets ask BTB

But i am at 5 or 6 for right now.... lets see- thats still about 50% isnt it? I know a non Denver School product can tell me that answer.

Also since you are new to this- we rotate our lineman A LOT! More than most- so dont be surpised that there are many DL on the list

Ok chief whaddya think.

How does this add up right?

Mcree and manual both dont start. 1 of them is injured. But i suppose i am wrong because you know more about my team then i do right?

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Ok chief whaddya think.

How does this add up right?

Mcree and manual both dont start. 1 of them is injured. But i suppose i am wrong because you know more about my team then i do right?

Exactly. Once again, if he watched Broncos football he would know that Woodyard and Barrett (two of our youngest players) have been playing safety recently.

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:35 AM
I know.

He is probably checking our depth chart, which is why it takes him forever to respond. Sad thing is, everyone who knows anything about the broncos know that OUR depth chart is never ever played out the way it looks.

But then again, i am sorry. He already knew that, because he knows more about the broncos then we do.

Sorry pouty, i like bolt fans coming in here and stirring things up a bit. So please come back and we wont be as hard on you.

I am very very nervous to say this, but i hope we get the last laugh again after tomorrow night. However, you know where to find us win or lose...

Dont be a stranger here.

But come educated and prepared.

:beer:

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 12:43 AM
you guys keep discussing who will start tomorrow, or who they should draft to replace the lame ass defensive players you pickd up last off-season AKA Marlon Fumble McCree not good enough for our roster.

Baileythebest-thanks for helping me prove my point that the defense is not working and older players will need to be replaced in off-season.

underrated29-you've got a fine career waiting for you as a Denver Stadium Hotdog salesman. Go green, no need for an adding machine! Hey, why don't you put your stand in THE CORNER.

It took a while but we finally figured out I was discussing the defensive starters.

Let me know if any of those guys you rotate in FOR the STARTERS work out next year...

There's always Tatum Bell, if none of your young players are up to snuff...If he can sell cell phones I'm sure he'll do fine at safety too.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 12:46 AM
You guys are great. I'm all a gush!!!

Thanks for the smack!! See you tomorrow. Since both our teams are not the best, lets just say may be the luckiest team win, and then go AFC WEST in the playoffs!

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:51 AM
it took you that long to come up with that?

Pathetic.

Just and FYI you cant get around it. Rotating or not they are the starters.

You add wizard you.

Tomorrow you will see.

Remeber these names:

thomas,moss,doom,barrett,ww,bell.

Chances are your first play would be to run the ball. Naturally, because we cant stop the run. So one could deduce that the first 11 players to see the field will be

Moss,thomas,ww,barrett.

But if you put 3 wide then you will see

Moss,doom,thomas,bell,barrett,ww.

So take your pic. Call them what you want to call them, but they are all starters, and YOUR team will dictate how/what we line up.

Please someone tell me if that was about as crystal clear as one can get. I am tired i'll catch up with you tomorrow pouty.

dogfish
12-28-2008, 07:29 AM
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5801/threadgay1950sxb0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

WTE, is that you?

elsid13
12-28-2008, 08:27 AM
So much decent smack talk from the Chuggers Fans. But what do you expect when from a bunch of ex-Raider bandwagoneers?

MasterShake
12-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Hey MasterShake!

You have been following your team for 20 years, since you were 10. Me? I just started when they went 14-2. I tend to go with whatever team seems hot at that time.

P.S. I love all the comparisons from Transvestites to Rivers. They are accurate. Rivers talks too much smack. And he looks like a big dopy virgin who just got smacked. Pocket faced Norv gets more action than a sheep on a West Virginian farm or some guy named Wally probably ever will. I will refrain from personal attacks on you however, I have no idea how manly you are and respect other NFL fans, especially when I come to their forums. I'll just slink back under my bridge with the other bandwagon trolls after the Chargers lose tonight. Maybe next year I'll be a Giants fan if they do well again. Don't you love going on the internet and making wild claims and insults while hiding behind a clever moniker?

I gotta go. I just bought Mamma Mia and some male friends are coming over for a sing-a-long. I'm making virgin pina coladas, but if I hit my notes right those will be the only virgins left at the end of the night.
;););) LOL! Wish me luck!

Dude, I would talk smack to you but when you continue to post stuff like this I have no need. Good luck to you and the Chargers tonight, and please bring a better game if your gonna try and talk smack with the big boys. :cool::laugh:

SR
12-28-2008, 01:58 PM
This thread contains the absolute worst opposing team's troll shit talking I've ever seen. I didn't laugh once.

Really? A Chargers fan talking shit to a Broncos message board about steroids? Laughable. But not out loud. A Chargers fan talking shit on a Broncos message board about Denver having an old defense? Look at the average age of our whole team. Denver has one of the youngest teams in the NFL. We've started rookies at at least six positions on D this year at different times. Old? Right. Like Merriman's needles. Let me guess, your next argument is going to be something about Vincent Jackson being better than Marshall and his 98 catches and over 1k yards. Idiot. Go troll somewhere else.

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 02:18 PM
well, we've learned a lot tonight folks.

Mastershake learned that parody is more than just using someone else's words with a bit of substitution.

Northman realized it takes more than a quick yahoo check to claim you understand your roster.

Underrrated29 learned to double check the original post before giving yourself a headache trying to add.

& Baileythebest again, got in the best point of the night.

See you fine fellows tomorrow during the game!!!

Wow, you call that smack? Let me get my 6 year old nephew on here to talk with you hold on.....

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 02:48 PM
My name is Mastershake and i learned a cool trick to change a guy's quote so he sounds gay like me. hehhehehehe.

Gee, how to figure out some smack so i can get him back for that mean thread he posted about my hero Ringo Jay-Boy Starr. I know, I'll write about something I know a lot of: being a geeky little mountain troll who likes musicals . :cool::laugh:

MasterShake,

You slept on that? Nice job bro. Guess it pays to stay up late and youtube "smack".

Listen man, I'm glad you are going to share some of your protein shake there with your mountain buddies but I gotta get to the grill.

I'll let you guys wonder if this is going to be another blow out like your other losses this year. Hopefully Marshall will be picked up for drunk driving and beating his girlfirend before the game, as he's the only chance you have to gain yards.

Hang in there guys, winter'll be over soon and you can come out of your caves.

As for what I'm going to do this afternoon, usually we're in section F12 talking smack by the East End Zone, but we decided to stay home for this one, make some money and afford some extra playoff tickets when we play INDI at home.

Not to worry, got my no 20 MEANS jersey from the college days, and my boy has his 21 TOMLINSON, while the old man has his 14 FOUTS on. That's 3 generations of fan base, but hey Mastershake, your 20 might build up if you keep to it, or you don't move someplace warmer, things like that.

Took you til 10 to be a fan? What's a matter, didn't daddy show you the ropes when you were a tiny protein shake?

Back to the only decent argument in this thread, after my post of course:

All your older off season acquisitions suck ass, and so do your young replacement rookies. That's why your D sucks ass. So again, going back to my original THREAD POST, your defense is in decline because your new players cannot replace even the sorry ass play from your sorry ass older players.

Look for VJ in the end zone running past your top quality rookie replacements...

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Exactly. Once again, if he watched Broncos football he would know that Woodyard and Barrett (two of our youngest players) have been playing safety recently.

why would I watch Broncos football, especially their D? Shoot, I may be the most knowledgeable guy outside your city, as no one without a gun rack in their F-350 jerking off to a photo of Sarah Palin in a bikini holding a rifle gives a crap about your sorry team this year.

People actually want to see the Chargers in the playoffs. That's why they flexed the game!!!!!

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 02:57 PM
So much decent smack talk from the Chuggers Fans. But what do you expect when from a bunch of ex-Raider bandwagoneers?

An enemy of my enemy is a ...

Wrongo 'migo. I hate the Raiders as much as you do. I just don't think about them much unless I want a good laugh.

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 03:01 PM
Don't worry, the sparklers D isn't much better since they stopped with the steriods. How do they look against the pass? Your safety's suck as bad as ours. Opposing team's tight ends KILL the sparklers. Look it up. Why do you think Jay threw to the middle TWICE to win the game? He knew they couldn't cover anybody.

MasterShake
12-28-2008, 03:06 PM
MasterShake,

You slept on that? Nice job bro. Guess it pays to stay up late and youtube "smack".

Yup. Your mom and I spent all night on that one.

You on the other hand are pretty boring and probably about the lamest smack talker I've ever seen. I must have gotten you pretty riled up to warrant a long response like that.

And MasterShake? Wow, the last two brain cells you have must have been rubbing pretty hard against each other to come up with that. Go grab your coloring book and your dullest edged crayons (wouldn't want you to hurt yourself now) and draw a picture of me, your new Daddy. I don't mind if you call me MasterShake, as long as you recognize me as your "Master".

I win. :D

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Don't worry, the sparklers D isn't much better since they stopped with the steriods. How do they look against the pass? Your safety's suck as bad as ours. Opposing team's tight ends KILL the sparklers. Look it up. Why do you think Jay threw to the middle TWICE to win the game? He knew they couldn't cover anybody.

inside linebackers are killing us in terms of tight ends, not safeties, careful , you're in my territory now.

MasterShake
12-28-2008, 03:12 PM
inside linebackers are killing us in terms of tight ends, not safeties, careful , you're in my territory now.

On a serious note CPF, what do you think is SD biggest problem? It has to be more than just the defense... I actually thought they'd have about 11 wins this year.

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 03:16 PM

Really.......well who was covering the Panthers tight end when he caught the game winning TD against the sparklers?:welcome:

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 03:24 PM
On a serious note CPF, what do you think is SD biggest problem? It has to be more than just the defense... I actually thought they'd have about 11 wins this year.

I blame two things.

1) Coach Norvie does too many predictable things on/off field.

2) Many people don't realize when SHottenheimer left that he took his conditioning coach with him. This conditioning coaches influence was pointed out by Darren Bennett in radio program the other day as the single biggest factor for two late start seasons the last two years...

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Really.......well who was covering the Panthers tight end when he caught the game winning TD against the sparklers?:welcome:

Hart no 42. Touche.

Nonetheless, this was one play, obviously the ONE you saw...

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 03:26 PM
After getting burned by a pass-interference call and a touchdown catch by Kansas City tight end Tony Gonzalez, San Diego strong safety Clinton Hart swatted away.........Looks like a safety was guarding Gonzalez as well........you were saying?

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 03:27 PM
I can post the rest if you like..........

MasterShake
12-28-2008, 03:29 PM
I blame two things.

1) Coach Norvie does too many predictable things on/off field.

2) Many people don't realize when SHottenheimer left that he took his conditioning coach with him. This conditioning coaches influence was pointed out by Darren Bennett in radio program the other day as the single biggest factor for two late start seasons the last two years...

Conditioning seems to be a problem here in Denver too, our backfield is a M.A.S.H. unit. Ok, I'm officially out now. Peace everyone, I'm sure we are all pumped about the game.

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 03:33 PM
You know, you'd think someone with all the intelligence you claim to have could master simple grammar in the thread title...

"Why Denver will be worse in the future."

Fixed it for ya! :beer:

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Looks like he went home to do some research.......

SR
12-28-2008, 05:38 PM
I didn't figure this troll would have shit to say to my post. Figures. Troll, when you wanna come talk some real, solid smack with some solid back up to your smack, you might gain some credibility. Until then, you're an idiot and you suck at this game.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 06:01 PM
No, you seem to have singled me out which means I've gotten under your skin. You bring me up in other threads even. I am now officially your new obsession. You may think about me all you want, you have my permission. Just try to keep your hands north of the equator if you know what I mean. :laugh:

Seriously though-

Man you are crazy. You have like 3 smack talk threads going, are you going to watch any football today? I'm heading out, nice smacking with ya.

Please don't be a stranger if the Chargers lose, you are pretty funny sometimes. :D

Cool Mastershake.

The game's about to come on, and me and the family are about to sit and watch our hearts out. As I said before, may the AFC West earn some respect in the playoffs, regardless of outcome.

Peace.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 06:20 PM
Seeingred,

You seem angry. I recommend staying away from alcohol and freeways for the next few hours.

YOu guys DO have freeways out there right?

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 06:29 PM
I'm still waiting..........

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm still waiting..........

for a woman?

SR
12-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Seeingred,

You seem angry. I recommend staying away from alcohol and freeways for the next few hours.

YOu guys DO have freeways out there right?

I'm in one of the biggest cities in the country right now. We've got freeways. I'm angry that people like you think you're the cat's pajamas, but you sound like a total idiot. Point in case, post #1 of this thread.

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 06:37 PM
No thanks, I'm married. I know you're trying to change the subject because I proved you wrong. Don't worry, EVERYBODY noticed.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 07:24 PM
Seeingred is angry, angry, angry.

Listen, I know you are in Abilene, famous for the Chisolm Trail and all, but I'd hardly call moving cattle a freeway!!!

Gamechanger
12-28-2008, 08:24 PM
this thread deserves PHAIL