PDA

View Full Version : SD Will Take Away Division

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Well mile-high rivals, it's almost time to start whining again.

After the Hochuli missed call, and ofcourse the so-called fumble that was "unreviewable" early on in Week 2 because some hick in the booth couldn't get the video to work within two minutes, that nobody seems to recall, Shanahan's whiners will be going home courtesy of Rivers-Gates/Jackson/Chambers.

Your team cheats and cheaters don't win for long. From the whole Defense on Roids a few years ago, to Shanahan who couldn't even admit that the calls during week 2 were wrong, even though Hochuli himself admitted it openly (and I quote "One of the best referreed games I've been around" Shanahan), to your chop blocking offense which no one else in the league gets away with, it's pretty sad that you guys still can't close out the season.

My favorite is how Shanahan keeps telling Jay-Boy how good he is so his ego can stay pumped up. We tried that in SD with Leaf a few years back, doesn't work. Jay-Boy won't last long. He's a whiner; Rivers saw it earlier than anybody. Love his hair style by the way. Guess their wearing a lot of those looks in Denver these days, complete with patterned hoodies and tight leg jeans, huh boys?

I love all the so called Mile High Fans who live out here in SD who claim they've been fans forever etc, and would have gone to games back home, but they are always sold out. Havn't seen any of them in years but suddenly there's a couple of Do-Woop hair-styled morons running around with #6 jerseys, guess your team was winning for a-while.

Chargers own the AFC west, and we'll prove it tomorrow when we take the division away from you. Third year straight, although you'all havn't put up much of a fight lately.

Ofcourse, we should never have had to play this week for it, but if there is any blown calls, we'll see what Shanahan thinks of them this time.

Can't wait for the pathetic responses in your blogs after you lose, when you all write about how unfair it was that you lost.

Check the sidelines late in the fourth quarter for Cutler's Pouty Face. And we'll see how many Cutler jerseys we see around from all the true Denver Fans who just don't want to live in Denver anymore.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-27-2008, 05:33 PM
OK - throw out the game here at Denver which you feel you should have won - would you like to DISCUSS the other SEVEN games you lost this year???????? You act like the game here was the ONLY game you LOST :eek:

Northman
12-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Another Johnny come lately. Guess he was tired of burying his head in the sand and now wants to act like he's been "true blue" forever. lmao

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Take away that game, & the Broncos have lost SEVEN as well, oh wait, except I forgot that THEIR division record would be less than 500 while OURS would be 4-1, again making our Flex Game meaningless.

So what exactly is your point?

To recap my point: SD will take away the division because it is rightfully theirs to take.

NightTrainLayne
12-27-2008, 05:56 PM

I guess you were talking about yourself. . .becuase you just whined for your entire post. . .

Two whole posts here and they're full of whining. What else should we expect.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Take away that game, & the Broncos have lost SEVEN as well, oh wait, except I forgot that THEIR division record would be less than 500 while OURS would be 4-1, again making our Flex Game meaningless.

So what exactly is your point?

To recap my point: SD will take away the division because it is rightfully theirs to take.

My point EXACTLY is that you lost SEVEN other games

Northman
12-27-2008, 06:01 PM
My point EXACTLY is that you lost SEVEN other games

Your wasting your time. Charger fans really arent all that bright. This seems to be an epidemic on all the Bronco Forums lately.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:08 PM
I AM true Charger blue.

& You are right after that humiliating take away game for us in Week 2 it's been a rough road, but at least we can say we battled back instead of throwing in your orange towels. It'll be hard for the analysts to leave that one alone for OH about a YEAR.

That's going to take some serious Shanahan pep talks for Jay-Boy to get his confidence back...

Northman
12-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Yea, some teams do get lucky breaks. I bet Dwayne Bowe is really kicking himself for not catching that onside kick. But hey, thats football.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Is the air thin up there?

I just explained to you how seven losses would still make us the AFC WEST DIVISION CHAMPION since your Division Record would be less than 500 while ours would not. Do you guys have access to that info up there, or can I forward you something to help out?

NightTrainLayne
12-27-2008, 06:16 PM

I just explained to you how seven losses would still make us the AFC WEST DIVISION CHAMPION since your Division Record would be less than 500 while ours would not. Do you guys have access to that info up there, or can I forward you something to help out?

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. . .

If you Woulda beat us then yes, right now you'd be AFC West Champs, but you didn't.

If you Coulda stopped that Cutler to Royal connection from not only scoring a TD, but converting for two points you would have won that game, but you didn't.

You Shoulda beat the Pats on your home field two years ago, but you didn't.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:19 PM
"I guess you were talking about yourself, cause now I'll call you a whiner instead"...

...and that gets a high five from another buddy? Great argument. For more top-quality Denver arguments refer to

...Denver Native's comments about how seven is better than seven...or

...Northman's enigmatic suggestion that "He's not a real fan like me!"

Northman
12-27-2008, 06:26 PM

Um, who cares? Seriously. You think my life hinges on the fact that we may not win the division this year? Who the hell do you think your talking too? Ive seen worse things than this in my lifetime as a Bronco fan. You think im REALLY going to cry about losing to SD tomorrow? Are you kidding me? We werent even supposed to be in this position you dope. The fact that we still won some games with the problems we have and that you (your team) was supposed to run away with the division from the get go is a miracle in itself. The saddest thing about it all is im at least objective enough to know that neither your team or mine is going to do much damage in the playoffs. Maybe you are drinking the koolaid but im not. Sure, i would be happy to win the division but lord knows im not expecting it. Do i still think that Cutler is better than Rivers? Hell yea. And considering which each QB has to work with it solidify's my belief. So yea dude, go ahead and troll away. Go ahead and beat your chest over a 8-8 record if it comes to fruitition. Just let me know when you guys can actually get a ring so that i can give you real props. At the end of the day this team needs a lot of work and they have ALREADY exceeded any expectations that i took into this season to begin with.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:27 PM
I was at the Pats-Chargers Game watching McCree fumble away game. Thank you for that acknowledgement.

Great post.

Here's another: You coulda beat Carolina to win the Championship. You shoulda beat Buffalo at home to win the Championship. You woulda lost the Week 2 game and now your team knows they are in for a rough game, which they won't win. Repercussions for years...

Denver Native (Carol)
12-27-2008, 06:28 PM
"I guess you were talking about yourself, cause now I'll call you a whiner instead"...

...and that gets a high five from another buddy? Great argument. For more top-quality Denver arguments refer to

...Denver Native's comments about how seven is better than seven...or

...Northman's enigmatic suggestion that "He's not a real fan like me!"

Excuse me - maybe you had better read my comments - never did say seven is better than seven - let me explain it so maybe you can understand - all you talk about is game 2 - why don't you discuss your other seven losses, which if a few of them would have been wins, game 2 would not have mattered. But since you want to discuss game 2 ONLY, as mentioned by another poster, let's discuss what happened after the call - SD was still ahead at that point - HOWEVER, SD could not STOP us from scoring a TD, but also SD could also not STOP our 2 point conversion - END OF DISCUSSION.

Northman
12-27-2008, 06:30 PM
I was at the Pats-Chargers Game watching McCree fumble away game. Thank you for that acknowledgement.

Great post.

Here's another: You coulda beat Carolina to win the Championship. You shoulda beat Buffalo at home to win the Championship. You woulda lost the Week 2 game and now your team knows they are in for a rough game, which they won't win. Repercussions for years...

And KC should of beaten you the second time. Your point?

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Seriously. I agree with:

1) Neither team will do much damage in playoffs.

However, my point is that despite all the lingo, the Chargers are due (loss to Pats in 06,07 playoffs), wheras your team is not. This is much evidenced by your acknowledgement that the Denver Broncos losing in a way that has never happened since the playoffs began it's system in 1967 will not matter much to you. It will matter, and it will only make it harder for your team to stay win-confident next year.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Northman, what would the KC game have mattered if Denver had beaten Carolina?

Northman
12-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Seriously. I agree with:

1) Neither team will do much damage in playoffs.

However, my point is that despite all the lingo, the Chargers are due (loss to Pats in 06,07 playoffs), wheras your team is not. This is much evidenced by your acknowledgement that the Denver Broncos losing in a way that has never happened since the playoffs began it's system in 1967 will not matter much to you. It will matter, and it will only make it harder for your team to stay win-confident next year.

Maybe, maybe not. Right now Denver's biggest problem is sorting out its defensive woes. Depending on who they draft, sign in FA, and have at DC will determine how they work next season. And your absolutely wrong. The Chargers arent due or owed anything. In your playoff history you have lost to some better teams, but thats football. As much as Charger fans want to hang their hat on the Hochuli call thats bogus too. You still had 2 chances to win that game and didnt come through. Actually 3 considering that Rivers still had time on the clock to get in FG position and failed there. So, there is nothing Owed or Due for you guys. The talent has been there but the coaching has not. Guys like Marty and Norv arent the answer and never were. Its a shame that LT has wasted the past 3 years behind such medicore coaching. They do just enough but cannot get the team over the hill. This year will be no different and considering that Norv is coming back next year it will be the same. As for the Broncos, we got a lot of work to do to be at full capacity. The offense is promising, now we just need to finish putting all the pieces in place.

Northman
12-27-2008, 06:41 PM
Northman, what would the KC game have mattered if Denver had beaten Carolina?

Nothing. But you keep bringing up the week 2 game as if somehow that was the catalyst to your season. Thats the point that Carol kept bringing up. SD failed to deliver against Atl at home, against Carolina at home, and so on. My point with the KC game is if you lose, thats it. Denver could of lost all the remaining games (which may happen) and still gone to the playoffs. Meanwhile, SD HAD to win their remaining games which they are doing and trying to complete now. You do realize that SD could not afford to lose ANY games at that point right? Thats why the win in KC was so huge.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:42 PM
SHANAHAN
"This was the best crew that we have had in the last 20 crews I have graded," Shanahan said. "They did a heck of a job".

HOCHULI
"People deserve a response. You can rest assured that nothing anyone can say can make me feel worse than I already feel about my mistake on the fumble play. You have no idea … Affecting the outcome of a game is a devastating feeling. Officials strive for perfection -- I failed miserably. Although it does no good to say it, I am very, very sorry."

Oh by the way. I wrote DENVER NATIVE because I was responding to Denver Native's earlier comments. Maybe YOU should read my comments before posting (sorry to get all immature but it seemed to match the atmosphere).

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Correct. San Diego had to lose and/or Denver had to win. Denver didn't win. San Diego didn't lose.

Me, personally, I would rather have won the KC game with an on-side kick, than a blown call admitted by one of the most prominent officials in the league. But that's just me.

Northman
12-27-2008, 06:46 PM
SHANAHAN
"This was the best crew that we have had in the last 20 crews I have graded," Shanahan said. "They did a heck of a job".

HOCHULI
"People deserve a response. You can rest assured that nothing anyone can say can make me feel worse than I already feel about my mistake on the fumble play. You have no idea … Affecting the outcome of a game is a devastating feeling. Officials strive for perfection -- I failed miserably. Although it does no good to say it, I am very, very sorry."

Oh by the way. I wrote DENVER NATIVE because I was responding to Denver Native's earlier comments. Maybe YOU should read my comments before posting (sorry to get all immature but it seemed to match the atmosphere).

The only reason you get the atomsphere is because of your initial post. As they say, you want respect than you need to give it. I can reason with any rival fan but if you come off as a troll than you will treated as one. Frankly, i grow tired of trolls and would rather have intelligent discussions which this is turning into. As for Hochuli, of course the guy is going to feel bad but people make mistakes. But did you watch the game? Can you honestly tell me that there is NO possible way that SD could not stop TWO OF THE EXACT SAME PLAYS?. Dude, you stop any of those plays and the game is over regardless of the call.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Nothing. Good point Northman. I sort of missed the rest...

Northman
12-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Correct. San Diego had to lose and/or Denver had to win. Denver didn't win. San Diego didn't lose.

Me, personally, I would rather have won the KC game with an on-side kick, than a blown call admitted by one of the most prominent officials in the league. But that's just me.

Depends on your outlook. I remember a few years ago when Dante Hall returned a kick and there was like 3 non-calls on blocks on the back. At first, i was pretty hot about it. But considering there was still time left i had to come to the realization that Denver could of still won the game but failed to do so. It isnt like you guys lost with no time left. You had the lead and only had to stop Denver on two consective plays to end the game. Sure, i would of much rathered blown you out or not had the call. But, i can still say with clarity that you guys could of made the plays that they should of but didnt. Sucks, but that is the reality man.

BroncoWave
12-27-2008, 06:50 PM

After the Hochuli missed call, and ofcourse the so-called fumble that was "unreviewable" early on in Week 2 because some hick in the booth couldn't get the video to work within two minutes, that nobody seems to recall, Shanahan's whiners will be going home courtesy of Rivers-Gates/Jackson/Chambers.

Your team cheats and cheaters don't win for long. From the whole Defense on Roids a few years ago, to Shanahan who couldn't even admit that the calls during week 2 were wrong, even though Hochuli himself admitted it openly (and I quote "One of the best referreed games I've been around" Shanahan), to your chop blocking offense which no one else in the league gets away with, it's pretty sad that you guys still can't close out the season.

Well that didn't take to long to contradict yourself. You seem to be the only one whining.

BTW, where were you when the Chargers were 4-8? :confused:

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Just to go back to Denver Native's earlier post, let's discuss Denver losses this year:
Blown out by: Raiders, Patriots, K.C. & Panthers.

Do any Denver fans know what the Chargers point margin for wins/losses is?

BroncoWave
12-27-2008, 06:59 PM

That's sad that you have to reach for margain of victory to make your argument. The only thing that matters is that we beat yall this season, we have a better record, and it's all down to one game for the division. If you guys win tomorrow, you can gloat your fairweather ass off, but until then, you really don't have the right to say shit. Your team's 7-8 record speaks for itself. :coffee:

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 06:59 PM
I was at the Atlanta Game 12 rows from the East end zone. Where were you when Denver got blown out by four teams this year?

Where's the contradiction? That you guyz can't close out the season or that you shouldn't have won Week 2?

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 07:01 PM
I won't gloat. That's my point. It will just be a correction.

Is 'fairweather' like a term that describes Denver fans who move to SD?

BroncoWave
12-27-2008, 07:03 PM
It says alot about our respective franchises when you consider a possible 8-8 season a great success and reason to come on a Broncos board and gloat and we consider an 8-8 season a rebuilding year. Have fun with your current "success" if you want to call it that because it will all come crashing down soon. Anyone with any common sense sees that the Chargers are a team on the decline and the Broncos are a team on the rise. Have fun watching your team's window slamming shut!

BroncoWave
12-27-2008, 07:05 PM
I won't gloat. That's my point. It will just be a correction.

Is 'fairweather' like a term that describes Denver fans who move to SD?

No, "fairweather" is a fan who is nowhere to be seen when his team is struggling but suddenly comes out pounding his chest when his team finds "success", which, again, if you want to call an 8-8 season success more power to you!

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Northman (post 23)

Good point about being a troll. Not trying to be an a-hole, just speaking my mind.

I have heard the argument about Shanahan going for two from all the ESPN types etc. and yes, it was a gutzy call, and yes, we could not stop it with Royal and Marshall looking like Gods that day.

However, do you remember the Chambers fumble that Denver used to go up 7-0 in the first quarter. Everyone and my grandma saw that it wasn't a fumble. Your two point conversion is NIL if your technology was working. Now throw in the blown call, and well Hoculi himself said "decided the outcome of the game". Why do you think he said that?

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 07:15 PM
BaileytheBest,

Our franchise considers 8-8 a stepping stone to the playoffs. As for your team being on the rise, tell Tatum Bell that there's an opening at the DQ down in Mission Beach after the season.

Cutler could get a job there too, but he'd need a hair cut first...

Northman
12-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Just to go back to Denver Native's earlier post, let's discuss Denver losses this year:
Blown out by: Raiders, Patriots, K.C. & Panthers.

Again, the point being? Last time i checked a win is a win and loss is a loss.

BroncoWave
12-27-2008, 07:18 PM
BaileytheBest,

Our franchise considers 8-8 a stepping stone to the playoffs. As for your team being on the rise, tell Tatum Bell that there's an opening at the DQ down in Mission Beach after the season.

Cutler could get a job there too, but he'd need a hair cut first...

LT's not getting any younger. That clock is ticking.

And it doesn't shock me at all that you would be more worried about a dude's hair than how they play the game. But if that's how you roll, I won't judge you!

BroncoWave
12-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Again, the point being? Last time i checked a win is a win and loss is a loss.

Well seeing as we have more wins than them, he has to hang his hat on something!

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 07:19 PM
BaileytheBest,

I again beg to differ with you on the proper definition of fairweather. Fairweather may also refer to Denver Fans living in the SD area who suddenly have knew stickers on the back of their F-350 diesels because their team was destined to finally win the division this year.

I'm on your website because Charger posts do not have a SMACK TALK forum, which this is.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 07:21 PM
LT is not getting any younger. More's the pity. But I do think he has some good days ahead.

Can we all agree to leave true football stars like John Elway & LT aside from our smack talk?

Northman
Northman (post 23)

Good point about being a troll. Not trying to be an a-hole, just speaking my mind.

I have heard the argument about Shanahan going for two from all the ESPN types etc. and yes, it was a gutzy call, and yes, we could not stop it with Royal and Marshall looking like Gods that day.

However, do you remember the Chambers fumble that Denver used to go up 7-0 in the first quarter. Everyone and my grandma saw that it wasn't a fumble. Your two point conversion is NIL if your technology was working. Now throw in the blown call, and well Hoculi himself said "decided the outcome of the game". Why do you think he said that?

I think he said it because he truly felt bad about blowing the call. But, i think if you were to ask him personally one on one whether the Chargers had another chance to stop Denver he would say yes. He made that statement soon after the game when everybody and their mother was out to crucify the poor guy. Honestly, i think the fact that so many Charger fans and players who keep dwelling on that call have scarred a great run by the team. SD shouldnt be worried about that call, they should be worried about beating Denver tomorrow. If they win, everything else is meaningless.

BroncoWave
BaileytheBest,

I again beg to differ with you on the proper definition of fairweather. Fairweather may also refer to Denver Fans living in the SD area who suddenly have knew stickers on the back of their F-350 diesels because their team was destined to finally win the division this year.

I'm on your website because Charger posts do not have a SMACK TALK forum, which this is.

And you waited until your team had a shot at winning in the division before you decided to come in here and talk smack, hence, fairwheather.

I'll make you a deal. If Denver wins and you come back for your crow after the game, I won't call you a fairweather fan anymore.

Jaws
12-27-2008, 07:30 PM
All I can say is that Horsepower will still be around when Boltsy batteries have long run out of power.

Broncos have a proud history behind them and a bright future ahead.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 07:31 PM
BaileytheBest,
I wasn't here the last two seasons when your team wasn't in the vicinity of a division win either.

Northman,
As to Hochuli himself, the guy is great. I wasn't proud of certain members of the fan base berating him. But, he doesn't get paid for little league soccer now does he?

Northman
12-27-2008, 07:34 PM
BaileytheBest,
I wasn't here the last two seasons when your team wasn't in the vicinity of a division win either.

Northman,
As to Hochuli himself, the guy is great. I wasn't proud of certain members of the fan base berating him. But, he doesn't get paid for little league soccer now does he?

Of course not.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Hey Sharkie!

Gee, we'll have to plug in those old batteries now won't we!

Cutler will lead the way to a bright future with horsie power. Him and Tatum Bell

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Yeehah!!! Horsie power...

BroncoWave
12-27-2008, 07:39 PM
BaileytheBest,

This board didn't exist back then.

The question is, will you be here if Denver wins tomorrow?

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 07:41 PM
I'll be online from 5:15-8:30 Pacific Time. Looking forward to more fine chat then...

BroncoWave
12-27-2008, 07:43 PM
I'll be online from 5:15-8:30 Pacific Time. Looking forward to more fine chat then...

Great. I look forward to chatting with you after the game should Denver win. :beer:

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-27-2008, 07:49 PM
not as much as I'll look forward to chatting with you on your denverbroncos.com blog when they lose...

Sloanfeld
12-28-2008, 12:18 AM
I'm with OP here. I really don't see how the Broncos win this one. Rivers has the best passer rating in the NFL, Cutler sucks, LT is still LT, and most importantly the Broncos D BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!! Chargers have been playing like it's the playoffs for the last three weeks while Denver has not. They are at home, hate Denver, and want revenge from that terrible call in week two, seriously who the hell would pick Denver to win?

I used to hate SD and thought that they were overrated for a while (a few years ago, picked them to win SB this year). I still thought they would win the division this year until they went 4-8, but Denver managed to blow it. I'm glad to see them get revenge and would rather see them beat the Colts then have the Broncos get raped by Manning in the wild card game again.

And speaking of QB ratings, you know who has the second highest one? It's CP10!!!!!!!!!!! While Cutler and Favre are in the Pro Bowl and won't make the playoffs, hahahaha. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 01:01 AM
well written.

Midnight Blue
12-28-2008, 01:55 AM
Do your mommas know you're still up and online? :coffee:

broncosfanscott
12-28-2008, 04:10 AM
BaileytheBest,

The same thing goes to all those Charger stickers I see on the back of cars now a days. Funny, I never saw all those Charger stickers a couple of years ago. :confused:

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 02:07 PM
The same thing goes to all those Charger stickers I see on the back of cars now a days. Funny, I never saw all those Charger stickers a couple of years ago. :confused:

Dear broncosfanscott,

Most CHargers fans bumpers are already full of things like "Alumni of UCSD" and "My child is Honor Student" etc. That's probably why you didn't see many, plus the ADHD thing didn't help much either.

Now, back to broncos fans... As long as the truck rack isn't covered up completely by the 3 foot wide bronco on the back windshield and you can still see the Sarah Palin=MILF sticker, it's "all good", am I right mountain man?!!

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Dear broncosfanscott,

Most CHargers fans bumpers are already full of things like "Alumni of UCSD" and "My child is Honor Student" etc. That's probably why you didn't see many, plus the ADHD thing didn't help much either.

Kinda sad that you have to go on an opposing team's forum and try to convince us of how smart you and your fellow fans are. I've come to find that the people that come online and boast about how intelligent they are are usually the ones with the least intelligence. Funny how that works.

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Where were you when the sparklers were 3 games behind us? Hiding in the corner sucking your (thumb)? I can still see some of you running to try to jump back on the bandwagon.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Where were you when the sparklers were 3 games behind us? Hiding in the corner sucking your (thumb)? I can still see some of you running to try to jump back on the bandwagon.

As I said in the earlier post, I was in section F12 when the Falcons took the game cause Norvie boy can't call plays half the time.

Luckily for me, he calls plays just fine against the Broncos.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 03:05 PM
BroncoBryce,

Did you mean the last three years, when we've been sending your ponies to pasture during the post season cause I've been there too?

NightTrainLayne
12-28-2008, 03:07 PM
CPF. . .How old are you? I'll put the over/under at 16.5.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 03:08 PM
Baileythebest,

Listen friend: I'm not trying to convince you we are smarter...

But it does sound like it, doesn't it?

FOR MORE EVIDENCE IN SUPPORT OF OUR INTELLIGENCE VS. BRONCO INTELLIGENCE please see MASTERHAKEs comments using enhanced parody technology...

MasterShake
12-28-2008, 03:09 PM
CPF. . .How old are you? I'll put the over/under at 16.5.

Shh. Its nap and graham cracker time for him. He wakes up for his apple juice in about 15 minutes. Ask him then.

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 03:22 PM
BroncoBryce,

Did you mean the last three years, when we've been sending your ponies to pasture during the post season cause I've been there too?

You mean when we were playing the AFC championship game? You can't choose which seasons to talk about if you're going to bring up the past.

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 03:24 PM
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when cousins marry cousins...

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Dude is so weak, he stops responding on both threads.....must be trying to catch up to the bandwagon......

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 06:22 PM
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when cousins marry cousins...

...in Denver.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 06:29 PM
You mean when we were playing the AFC championship game? You can't choose which seasons to talk about if you're going to bring up the past.

when exactly were you playing for the AFC championship game again?

it's been awhile and i've forgotten. I usually just remember having virtually no challenge in that arena the last few years and it's a bit cloudy.

Wasn't napping, just had to take care of the Bolt Burgers on the grill. My wife and family were hungry. YOu see women don't like it when you only watch football and talk smack online without feeding them.

When you grow up, you'll understand that grasshopper.

Now turn down John Denver's Rocky Mountain High for a minute and talk football. May require a bit of focus.

Why do you think we won't take division from you please?

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 06:36 PM
It was the year before you jumped on the sparkler bandwagon, 2005. Denver swept the sparklers and won the division, went 13-3, and lost to the superbowl champion Steelers.
By the way don't choke on those burgers like your team does every year. The fact you don't remember 2005 solidifies what I already knew- you're just another bandwagoner who had jumped off 3 weeks ago, only to return once the sparklers win a few games.

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 06:40 PM
...in Denver.

I don't live in Denver. Haven't been since I was about 8 years old. Just proving again that you don't know shit about anything! :salute:

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 06:43 PM
It was the year before you jumped on the sparkler bandwagon, 2005. Denver swept the sparklers and won the division, went 13-3, and lost to the superbowl champion Steelers.
By the way don't choke on those burgers like your team does every year. The fact you don't remember 2005 solidifies what I already knew- you're just another bandwagoner who had jumped off 3 weeks ago, only to return once the sparklers win a few games.

Gee, that's 3 long years ago. YOu probably remember it well because it was the last time you got laid or something special like that.

I forgot you guys had plummer doing well for awhile there, before trading him for bust ass Jay-boy.

Solid thinking and bowel movements. Both good for a gentleman of your age.

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 06:44 PM
The guy is too stupid to even notice where you live before posting........:confused:

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 06:46 PM
I forgot you guys had plummer doing well for awhile there, before trading him for bust ass Jay-boy.

It's almost getting comical seeing you get fact after fact wrong about pretty much everything. We drafted Jay Cutler, we didn't trade Jake for him. Guess ya should've googled harder before you made that post!

broncobryce
12-28-2008, 06:46 PM
BroncoBryce,

YOU'RE the one who brought it up dipshit. :laugh:

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 06:48 PM
YOU'RE the one who brought it up dipshit. :laugh:

:lol: he can't even remember his own arguments anymore. This is too good!

NightTrainLayne
12-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Gee, that's 3 long years ago. YOu probably remember it well because it was the last time you got laid or something special like that.

Solid thinking and bowel movements. Both good for a gentleman of your age.

Dude, ever hear the phrase "quite while you're ahead"?

Well it applies when you're behind as well.

You don't have a clue about what you're talking about, and you continue to embarrass yourself with your lack of even a working knowledge of a team you're trying to talk smack on.

We didn't trade Plummer for Culter. . ..unbelievable. We drafted Cutler, and expected to groom him behind Plummer for a season or two. But Plummer nixed those plans for us.

Give it a rest before you start to embarrass the real Charger fans. . .wherever they are.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 06:57 PM
I don't live in Denver. Haven't been since I was about 8 years old. Just proving again that you don't know shit about anything! :salute:

You don't live in DENVER? Then you must be that guy I saw pulled over because his Broncos rear window sticker is blocking his view on the 5 here in SD yesterday?

I gotta tell ya, that cop was way too tough on him, I mean the gun rack was more in the way than the sticker...

Broncogator
12-28-2008, 06:58 PM
I wonder what he's gonna do when mommy makes him go to bed at half....It'll be just like Christmas Eve all over for the little tyke.

slim
12-28-2008, 06:59 PM
You don't live in DENVER? Then you must be that guy I saw pulled over because his Broncos rear window sticker is blocking his view on the 5 here in SD yesterday?

I gotta tell ya, that cop was way too tough on him, I mean the gun rack was more in the way than the sticker...

Watching your team win a Super Bowl is awesome. It's too bad you will never know the feeling.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 07:00 PM
It's almost getting comical seeing you get fact after fact wrong about pretty much everything. We drafted Jay Cutler, we didn't trade Jake for him. Guess ya should've googled harder before you made that post!

I knew you didn't trade for him, just like I know you gave away two perfectly good picks to move up to the 11th spot to get him. The real question is, why didn't you keep plummer and grab some decent draft picks for the D?

NightTrainLayne
12-28-2008, 07:01 PM

Why are you so obsessed with Denver fans who live in SD?

I'd be hard-pressed to name one person who posts on this board who is a Denver fan in SD.

This seems to be a sore spot for you. But it all comes back to the dismal history of the Chargers. If they'd done anything significant over the past 30 years maybe there'd be a tradition there that would preclude so many Denver fans showing their colors.

But alas, they haven't done much of anything since their inception.

Kind of like all the Dallas fans in Phoenix. .. .no, EXACTLY like all the Dallas fans in Phoenix.

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 07:01 PM

If you could read (which it has become painfully obvious that you can't) you would see a little section in the top right-hand corner of my post that shows my location. I'll see if you can find it.

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Watching your team win a Super Bowl is awesome. It's too bad you will never know the feeling.

The only thing better than that is watching your team win TWO Super Bowls!

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 07:03 PM

Now that's a good point, but it'll happen before your team goes to the Super Bowl again, guaranteed, which is the point of my other thread: DENVER WILL BE WORSE

slim
12-28-2008, 07:03 PM
The only thing better than that is watching your team win TWO Super Bowls!

Back 2 back :beer:

slim
12-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Now that's a good point, but it'll happen before your team goes to the Super Bowl again, guaranteed, which is the point of my other thread: DENVER WILL BE WORSE

I hope you are holding your breath.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 07:04 PM
N'Orleans? Why aren't you rooting for my boy Drew Brees? He needed some good smack talkin help today!

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 07:06 PM
N'Orleans? Why aren't you rooting for my boy Drew Brees? He needed some good smack talkin help today!

Have alot of family from Denver, I grew up in Mississippi, now go to college in New Orleans. I actually hate the Saints and Drew Brees.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Oh thanks Baileythebest!

I just realized that SLIM is in phoenix too.

Now, just a question but DO any DENVER fans actually live in the greater COLORADO area?

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Oh thanks Baileythebest!

Now, just a question but DO any DENVER fans actually live in the greater COLORADO area?

See, the thing is, when you have a successful franchise, you will have fans all over the country. I guess you don't know what that's like being a Chargers fan.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 07:11 PM
Why are you so obsessed with Denver fans who live in SD?

I'd be hard-pressed to name one person who posts on this board who is a Denver fan in SD.

This seems to be a sore spot for you. But it all comes back to the dismal history of the Chargers. If they'd done anything significant over the past 30 years maybe there'd be a tradition there that would preclude so many Denver fans showing their colors.

But alas, they haven't done much of anything since their inception.

Kind of like all the Dallas fans in Phoenix. .. .no, EXACTLY like all the Dallas fans in Phoenix.

Actually in the early days at Balboa Stadium, Sid Gilman era, San Diego was a killer franchise. Dan Fouts, Air Coryell brought it alive again, and the last three years I consider to be the BRONZE age.

Unfortunately for me, many Chargers fans, admittedly, do not share proper enthusiasm and thus allow our stadiums to be loaded up with fans from other areas, military, college, transient, etc, and thus my preoccupation with Fans of what I call the big three living in SD who run amuck (Patriots, Raiders, and ofcourse DENVER).

Surely, you at least can appreciate my feelings for the PATS and RAIDERS?

NightTrainLayne
12-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Oh thanks Baileythebest!

Maybe if you took a moment to feel out the board you'd realize that for the most part this board is comprised of Denver fans who no longer live in the Denver/Colorado area.

If you want to talk shit with folks who actually live in Denver, then go to the official board or Orangmane. I think they'd appreciate your presence.

NightTrainLayne
12-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Actually in the early days at Balboa Stadium, Sid Gilman era, San Diego was a killer franchise. Dan Fouts, Air Coryell brought it alive again, and the last three years I consider to be the BRONZE age.

Remind me. .. how many SuperBowls did those teams win? :coffee:

The instance of fans from other teams flouting their bumper-stickers and taking seats at Qualcom is inversely proportional to your team's success. I.E., there's a bunch of 'em because you guys have sucked for 30 years.

slim
12-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Remind me. .. how many SuperBowls did those teams win? :coffee:

The instance of fans from other teams flouting their bumper-stickers and taking seats at Qualcom is inversely proportional to your team's success. I.E., there's a bunch of 'em because you guys have sucked for 30 years.

And will suck for the next thirty :listen:

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 07:17 PM
OK Gentleman,

I beg your indulgence as I defer to the couch, the beer (sorry, not drinking COORS), and some guacamole dip made with California Avocados.

Don't forget to prep Rocky Mountain High for a late night lullaby when your team gets the division taken back to the rightful owners.

I'll be back on after the game to talk to ya guyz and help you understand the loss...

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2008, 07:18 PM
Oh thanks Baileythebest!

Sure do - and I thought you posted you would be at the game tonight???? Do you live next door to the stadium?

KCL
12-28-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm not sure what team I would like to see win....:confused:

slim
12-28-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm not sure what team I would like to see win....:confused:

KC, you know damn well you want Denver to win.

KCL
12-28-2008, 07:35 PM
KC, you know damn well you want Denver to win.

You think?

slim
12-28-2008, 07:36 PM
You think?

Yes, if you say otherwise we can not be friends.

KCL
12-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Yes, if you say otherwise we can not be friends.

well in that case slim....yes you're right...Go Denver!

Just for you slim...just for you...I will be watching the game.

KCL
12-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Playing in SD is going to be tough I think...maybe not...they barely beat the Chiefs there...even though they beat us twice...it was by a point in each game.

Gamechanger
12-28-2008, 07:42 PM
I really don't care really.....one of you guys will still have to face us......

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 07:47 PM

that's really cute how you guys are bonding.

KCL
12-28-2008, 07:48 PM
that's really cute how you guys are bonding.

sweetie...slim and I bonded a long time ago.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Sure do - and I thought you posted you would be at the game tonight???? Do you live next door to the stadium?

We sold our F12 section tickets on ebay, since I'd rather watch a tough playoff game against INDI.

Really, really close....

Gamechanger
12-28-2008, 07:50 PM
We sold our F12 section tickets on ebay, since I'd rather watch a tough playoff game against INDI.

Really, really close....

yep, you still gotta play the game tonight....don't count them chickens yet :coffee:

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 07:51 PM
sweetie...slim and I bonded a long time ago.

OK.

BroncoWave
12-28-2008, 07:55 PM

That's going in my sig! Forever! :D

KCL
12-28-2008, 07:58 PM
That's going in my sig! Forever! :D

Hey that was for slim and slim only....you don't know how hard it was for me to
post that....*puke* :laugh:

Northman
12-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Hey that was for slim and slim only....you don't know how hard it was for me to
post that....*puke* :laugh:

I cant believe you lost too the Bungals. :tsk:

KCL
12-28-2008, 08:01 PM

I can......:rolleyes:

KCL
12-28-2008, 08:05 PM

I can't believe Denver lost to the Chiefs....:eek: :laugh:

Northman
12-28-2008, 08:06 PM
I can't believe Denver lost to the Chiefs....:eek: :laugh:

I can. :rolleyes::lol:

BroncoJoe
12-28-2008, 08:06 PM
This idiot is probably from the site that banned me. They can give it out, but cry like a 3 month old baby when someone dishes it out.

Northman
12-28-2008, 08:07 PM
I dont know, he reminds me a lot of Jwalk only more uninformed.

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Please don't call KCL an idiot.

He's just getting a date from one of our fellow bloggers and he'll need all the help he can get to keep his reputation afloat.

Who ran the site you got banned from? WHy were you banned?

You seem like a great guy who just loves his wife....

CutlerzPoutyFace
12-28-2008, 08:16 PM
game's on boys (and girls for some of you...)

i'll be back on at half time to tell you what you already know is wrong with your team.

Gamechanger
12-28-2008, 08:21 PM
Please don't call KCL an idiot.

He's just getting a date from one of our fellow bloggers and he'll need all the help he can get to keep his reputation afloat.

Who ran the site you got banned from? WHy were you banned?

You seem like a great guy who just loves his wife....

game's on boys (and girls for some of you...)

i'll be back on at half time to tell you what you already know is wrong with your team.

:coffee: PHAIL

broncosfanscott
12-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Dear broncosfanscott,

Now, back to broncos fans... As long as the truck rack isn't covered up completely by the 3 foot wide bronco on the back windshield and you can still see the Sarah Palin=MILF sticker, it's "all good", am I right mountain man?!!

I didn't see any because they weren't there, not because of "Alumni" or "Honor Student" stickers. There were no stickers when the Chargers were losing every year. It is kind of hard to miss a Charger bolt on the back windshield of a car.