PDA

View Full Version : Broncos are also shopping Eddie Royal

UnderArmour
10-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Just saw on NFL countdown. Adam Schefter reports he is drawing plenty of interest across the league. Both Lloyd and Royal are UFAs this offseason.

Ravage!!!
10-16-2011, 09:43 AM
Just saw on NFL countdown. Adam Schefter reports he is drawing plenty of interest across the league. Both Lloyd and Royal are UFAs this offseason.

yeah.. just saw that. Interesting to see that the Eagles are interested in Lloyd.

shocking to hear there isn't much interest (nor are the Broncos expecting much) for Orton.

atwater27
10-16-2011, 09:43 AM
Royal is undersized and overrated.

Ravage!!!
10-16-2011, 09:45 AM
Royal is undersized and overrated.

over rated? Over rated where? He hasn't been "rated" much of anything since his second year in the league.

Washington should trade for him. Shanahan knows how to use him.

BORDERLINE
10-16-2011, 09:49 AM
Royal had that great rookie season and then fell off the edge of the earth. He is still a average receiver does drop a lot passes. A third round pick for him or a solid young DT or CB and we should make a deal. I still don't like the idea of moving Lloyd.

threefolddead
10-16-2011, 10:00 AM
Royal seems like a good guy but He hasn't done squat to impress me since blowing up the Raiders in his first game.

BroncoWave
10-16-2011, 10:00 AM
It shocked me that Schefter is saying that Royal is generating more interesting than Lloyd. Yeah they've each only had one good season but at least Lloyd's came much more recently. I'd MUCH rather have Lloyd out of the two.

broken12
10-16-2011, 10:07 AM
Goodbye royal treatment at taco bell

Northman
10-16-2011, 10:09 AM
I still think Royal will turn out to be a good player but i understand why Denver is shopping him.

turftoad
10-16-2011, 10:28 AM
over rated? Over rated where? He hasn't been "rated" much of anything since his second year in the league.

Washington should trade for him. Shanahan knows how to use him.

I couldn't agree more. :salute:

underrated29
10-16-2011, 10:32 AM
I think Royal is a stud and Kyle Orton has really effed him!

Having said that, are we trying to acquire a ton of ammunition to trade up in the draft?--I mean this is the first year I can recall us trying to trade 2 of our starting wrs week 5 in the season?

On the other side of the fence is that lloyd and eddie are not as big and strong as blockers as decker and DT, and if TT is our guy from here on out, perhaps they want bigger stronger blockers for him and our rush game

UnderArmour
10-16-2011, 10:33 AM
I still think Royal will turn out to be a good player but i understand why Denver is shopping him.

Yeah, he might but I just don't see us re-signing him based on his on-field production. He looked good his first year here but since then, he hasn't met the expectations we have had for him. He was outperformed by Jabar Gaffney, Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker, and Brandon Stokely since his rookie year and that's the sad truth. Maybe we can get Washington or Chicago to throw us a few mid to late round picks for Eddie.

turftoad
10-16-2011, 10:38 AM
Sounds like Both Royal and Lloyd asked for a trade.

"Schefter explains that both players have asked to be traded. Since both players are in the final year of their respective contracts, it makes sense to try to make a move".

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/16/eddie-royal-is-available-too/

Northman
10-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah, he might but I just don't see us re-signing him based on his on-field production. He looked good his first year here but since then, he hasn't met the expectations we have had for him. He was outperformed by Jabar Gaffney, Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker, and Brandon Stokely since his rookie year and that's the sad truth. Maybe we can get Washington or Chicago to throw us a few mid to late round picks for Eddie.

Yea, like ive said many times though i think the fact we lost an actual QB who zones in on one particular receiver (im our case its Marshall and Lloyd) and then add in Royal's injury woes and he loses any kind of chemistry with the offense. Not saying he will be a HOF'r but the circumstances in which Royal has had to deal with is far different than Jackson in Philly. Had Jay still been here i honestly believe it will have better for Royal overall.

Agent of Orange
10-16-2011, 10:44 AM

Having said that, are we trying to acquire a ton of ammunition to trade up in the draft?--I mean this is the first year I can recall us trying to trade 2 of our starting wrs week 5 in the season?

On the other side of the fence is that lloyd and eddie are not as big and strong as blockers as decker and DT, and if TT is our guy from here on out, perhaps they want bigger stronger blockers for him and our rush game

This. Royal is actual a very good route runner but Orton's tendency to decide where he was going to throw pre-snap has led to him forcing the ball to certain guys a lot. It's not like he really scans the field and forcing Royal into the slot also underutilizes him. When Cutler was here, Royal caught passes much further downfield and was open more often than he has been under Orton where he's been a checkdown.

Northman
10-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Sounds like Both Royal and Lloyd asked for a trade.

"Schefter explains that both players have asked to be traded. Since both players are in the final year of their respective contracts, it makes sense to try to make a move".

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/16/eddie-royal-is-available-too/

Im not shocked at Lloyd but i wonder if Royal just doesnt want to be part of another rebuilding process. Then again, maybe Royal thinks he isnt being used like he should either. :eek:

hamrob
10-16-2011, 11:00 AM
I'd be amazed if Chicago and Washington didn't come calling for Royal.

Both teams could use quality receivers.

Ravage!!!
10-16-2011, 11:02 AM

well. not sure Royal would fit in at Chicago...although they REALLY need some receiver help. At least in Washington he coudl come in and know the playbook from the start and thus be an effective weapon/contributor early on.

underrated29
10-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Im not shocked at Lloyd but i wonder if Royal just doesnt want to be part of another rebuilding process. Then again, maybe Royal thinks he isnt being used like he should either. :eek:

The bottom part all the way...

He has like 4 catches on the year, and only like 30 last year....I know if I was on a team and I was getting 3 passes a game to me, mostly on short crap, or when the coverage is good.....I would want to go somewhere to use me.

he has proven imo that he is not just a so so- keary colbert type but actually a good wr who is not getting his chances to show it because of crappy scheme and or QB.

nevcraw
10-16-2011, 11:28 AM
i would hate to lose either but i think lloyd is more important to keep at this point.. tebow has to have a security blanket and lloyd is by far the best.. i think Willis can step in for royal pretty quick..

atwater27
10-16-2011, 11:33 AM

St. Louis and Cleveland too.

LordTrychon
10-16-2011, 11:37 AM
The bottom part all the way...

He has like 4 catches on the year, and only like 30 last year....I know if I was on a team and I was getting 3 passes a game to me, mostly on short crap, or when the coverage is good.....I would want to go somewhere to use me.

he has proven imo that he is not just a so so- keary colbert type but actually a good wr who is not getting his chances to show it because of crappy scheme and or QB.

He actually had 59 last year.

He's been underutilized... hate to see him underplayed here too. :P

BroncoWave
10-16-2011, 11:38 AM
If we could get ANYTHING for Royal I'd be pumped. I think we should keep and try to re-sign Lloyd though. He's a playmaker and I'd like to see him stay.

cuzz4169
10-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Just another pick by the franchise that was missed...Lets draft Royal bc of character concerns on Jackson...What a waste. I hate when GM's/coaches try to be smarter than every other gm/coach. That more than not = failure.

silkamilkamonico
10-16-2011, 12:04 PM
I would imagine Decker will be looked to being traded too. When all you want to do is run the ball, you tend to overlook WR's for the Daniel Fells and Dante Rosarios of the NFL.

silkamilkamonico
10-16-2011, 12:09 PM

With all due respect, I would not want to be a part of this mess in Denver either. Eddie Royal hasn't even seen a winning record in his NFL career. The state of the organization is not a good one right now, and I can respect any veterans who have put their time in with Denver to not want to be a part of it.

silkamilkamonico
10-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Just another pick by the franchise that was missed...Lets draft Royal bc of character concerns on Jackson...What a waste. I hate when GM's/coaches try to be smarter than every other gm/coach. That more than not = failure.

Yea that was probably one of the more boneheaded moves in the draft.

spikerman
10-16-2011, 12:20 PM
I see the wishbone in Denver's future.

silkamilkamonico
10-16-2011, 12:27 PM
I see the wishbone in Denver's future.

Why run the wishbone when you can just turn and hand the ball off to your RB 3 times, punt, and not put your defense in bad situations?

Denver Native (Carol)
10-16-2011, 12:34 PM
from article:

Great. Are all these trade requests Tim Tebow-related? It was in Orton's case back in July. But the agents for Lloyd and Royal made their intentions known before John Fox benched Orton for Tebow last week.

The Broncos wouldn't mind appeasing the receivers' trade requests because Demaryius Thomas​, a first-round pick in the 2010 draft, is scheduled to return from his various injuries this week. Eric Decker, a third-round pick in last year's draft, has already established himself as a starting receiver this year. And the Broncos like Matt Willis as a third receiver.

Keep in mind that as of Sunday morning, trade talks have barely made a dent on the Broncos' cell phone plan. The Broncos, and agents for Lloyd and Royal, have let other NFL teams know the players are available. But no team has stepped up to make an offer. Perhaps talks will pick up after the league's slate of games today.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19126114

pipes
10-16-2011, 12:39 PM
Royal had that great rookie season and then fell off the edge of the earth. He is still a average receiver does drop a lot passes. A third round pick for him or a solid young DT or CB and we should make a deal. I still don't like the idea of moving Lloyd.

I disagree, I believe that Eddie has very good hands. I'm going to try to post a link but I'm on my phone...

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/05/23/drop-percentage/

BroncoBully
10-16-2011, 12:47 PM
they need to pick up multiple picks because they want kyle gone. they figure the goin rate to have another team take him is with a 3rd and 5th round pick and we get nothing in return.

silkamilkamonico
10-16-2011, 01:00 PM
I disagree, I believe that Eddie has very good hands. I'm going to try to post a link but I'm on my phone...

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/05/23/drop-percentage/

I think Royal's hands are good, however he is not a very good route runner, and he really struggles when the timing of the route runs out. It's almost like he doesn't know what to do if his QB has to scramble.

Agent of Orange
10-16-2011, 01:06 PM
I think Royal's hands are good, however he is not a very good route runner, and he really struggles when the timing of the route runs out. It's almost like he doesn't know what to do if his QB has to scramble.

You're basing this off of playing 2 years with Orton?! Really?!

silkamilkamonico
10-16-2011, 01:13 PM
You're basing this off of playing 2 years with Orton?! Really?!

Orton? We're talking 'bout Eddie Royal foo'! Dude's been in the NFL for 4 year's now.

Agent of Orange
10-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Orton? We're talking 'bout Eddie Royal foo'! Dude's been in the NFL for 4 year's now.

Drafted in 2008

2008- Cutler
2009- Orton
2010- Orton

We're only 1/3 of the way through the season and Royal has been injured for most of that.

Not smart.

DenBronx
10-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Ive fully supported Royal but I say dump him for whatever you can get. If you're a true Bronco at heart then you should never asked to be traded.

Hope we are making a move to get Percy Harvin. Trade away Llyod and Royal to we can then ship Orton and picks. Harvins an upgrade over Royal.

But if the Broncos are shopping their two starters then that must mean DT looks 100% in practice and their comfortable with Decker as a #1.

Davii
10-16-2011, 01:35 PM
I, for one, would be upset if Royal were the one traded. His rookie year was great, his second year by McD's own admission was a scheme that didn't give Royal many opportunities at all. His third year was still stuck with Orton who locked on Lloyd constantly, even before the snap.

Eddie runs good routes, has good hands, and I think that working from the slot would become Tebow's go to guy. Tim probably won't be bombing it down field a ton but he does need that underneath receiver going across the middle on his scramble plays.

DenBronx
10-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Yeah but NFL players cant make excuses every year. Either produce or go work at Staples.

Now I got to change my sig.

Krugan
10-16-2011, 01:38 PM
So people would rather see a 30 year old 1 hit wonder resigned, and flush the young 4th year wr?

Im not sure I can see the logic there.

Dispose of the guy who is going to want to be paid to end his career, keep the slot guy with good wheels and who can run good routes, just has issues with being jammed at the line.

That being said, most likely he wont accept a contract here(royal) if he wants to be gone, but the idea of paying Lloyd, just boggles my little brain.

Northman
10-16-2011, 01:45 PM
If you're a true Bronco at heart then you should never asked to be traded.

There isnt any loyalty in the NFL anymore-

Signed,
Jay Cutler

DenBronx
10-16-2011, 01:45 PM
So people would rather see a 30 year old 1 hit wonder resigned, and flush the young 4th year wr?

Im not sure I can see the logic there.

Dispose of the guy who is going to want to be paid to end his career, keep the slot guy with good wheels and who can run good routes, just has issues with being jammed at the line.

That being said, most likely he wont accept a contract here(royal) if he wants to be gone, but the idea of paying Lloyd, just boggles my little brain.

Royal never led the league in yards Llyod did last year and is looking like he hasnt missed a beat this year. So you would rather pay the guy who hasnt done anything since what? 08? No thanks....this is a what have you done for me lately league and if both have asked to be traded then I would keep the one who benifits the team the most. And Royal isnt special in the slot.

And why are you worried about the money? It's not yours, we have it and next year we have to spend 99% of the cap anyway.

Lets just continue to trade away our best talent year after year.

DenBronx
10-16-2011, 01:46 PM
There isnt any loyalty in the NFL anymore-

Signed,
Jay Cutler

Yeah, it's a business and fans come last.

Davii
10-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Another reason:

I own a Royal jersey. I am ******* tired of having to buy a new jersey every year. I have a lot of useless jerseys in the closet, Plummer, Cutler, Lynch, etc.

:lol:

Northman
10-16-2011, 01:54 PM
I just like the kid and he's had some bad breaks following that rookie year. If he does get traded i have a feeling he will be used properly and be a great player for that team. Wish it would be Denver but thats the NFL.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-16-2011, 02:22 PM
I really like Eddie Royal and was hoping he'd be a big part of our future...

I've said that about a lot of Bronco players in the past couple of years who have been traded away with little return on our investment. It won't surprise or overly sadden me if Royal is let go. Scheme, QB, injuries, whatever, he hasn't been a productive member of the team in 3 years except a couple good returns.

If EFX wants to trade him and Eddie wants to be traded, let him go. Let's move on and try to establish some type of normalcy.

DenBronx
10-16-2011, 02:31 PM
Another reason:

I own a Royal jersey. I am ******* tired of having to buy a new jersey every year. I have a lot of useless jerseys in the closet, Plummer, Cutler, Lynch, etc.

you should still be able to proudly wear lynch. he always gave 100% for the broncos.

silkamilkamonico
10-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Drafted in 2008

2008- Cutler
2009- Orton
2010- Orton

We're only 1/3 of the way through the season and Royal has been injured for most of that.

Not smart.

Yet he has been overshadowed by Brandon Lloyd, Jabar Gaffney, and now Eric Decker.

Eric Decker is not only a better WR than Royal, but he's also a better PR.

Royal is an average NFL WR. Deal with it.

Nomad
10-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Another reason:

I have an Elway jersey from the mid 90s and a McCaffery jersey from 96 or 97 and I really have never worn them much. I have no desire to buy jersey's because of the personnel turnover in the NFL nowadays. When we stop moving around, I'm thinking of putting them in a shadow box because they're packed up in a box.

Davii
10-16-2011, 02:38 PM
you should still be able to proudly wear lynch. he always gave 100% for the broncos.

And I do, along with my Elway and Davis jerseys. I wouldn't mind supporting current players, though it's hard to do when they disappear every second.

Northman
10-16-2011, 02:45 PM
And I do, along with my Elway and Davis jerseys. I wouldn't mind supporting current players, though it's hard to do when they disappear every second.

Hence why i dont rush out to buy jersey's. I have a Davis, 2 Elways, and a Sharpe. But players just dont stick around anymore so until one actually does i wont be investing much.

Davii
10-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Hence why i dont rush out to buy jersey's. I have a Davis, 2 Elways, and a Sharpe. But players just dont stick around anymore so until one actually does i wont be investing much.

I've had my eye on a Champ jersey for a long time now, but I almost feel that if I do buy one that he'll be traded. It's almost more a show of support to NOT buy one so that player can stick around.

CrazyHorse
10-16-2011, 03:32 PM
I think Eddie is underutilized but not necessarily underrated. He would probably benefit from being on an another team.

Dzone
10-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Royal needs to be the one to go. He is made of glass and drops easy passes.

UnderArmour
10-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Royal needs to be the one to go. He is made of glass and drops easy passes.

He just needs Jay Cutler to yell at him, then he'll make the catches :laugh:

Agent of Orange
10-16-2011, 05:27 PM
Yet he has been overshadowed by Brandon Lloyd, Jabar Gaffney, and now Eric Decker.

Eric Decker is not only a better WR than Royal, but he's also a better PR.

Royal is an average NFL WR. Deal with it.

So you've given up on your insistance that Royal hasn't been productive since he played with Orton. Since you're doing this thing where as soon as you're proven wrong, you move on to something else to save face, I guess there's not much more to say.

Krugan
10-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Royal never led the league in yards Llyod did last year and is looking like he hasnt missed a beat this year. So you would rather pay the guy who hasnt done anything since what? 08? No thanks....this is a what have you done for me lately league and if both have asked to be traded then I would keep the one who benifits the team the most. And Royal isnt special in the slot.

And why are you worried about the money? It's not yours, we have it and next year we have to spend 99% of the cap anyway.

Lets just continue to trade away our best talent year after year.

And up until he was in a pass freakin happy offense he did sqaut, and so far this year, I wouldnt say he is on his way to leading the league, with 56 or some yards a game.

Not sure where you got the idea I was concerned about the money. Im simply saying, why pay a 30 year old, who is going to soon be on the down slide and have yet another big ass contract for an over the hill player...

I do agree that moving away talent is a far to often thing here lately, but when your talking UFA, its best to try and get something, instead of a player walking, and considering we are talent poor in to many spots, the etra picks are a gift for a guy who doesnt want to be here anyway.

WARHORSE
10-16-2011, 08:00 PM
I know that myself and a few others spoke to this end earlier.

I do believe that it is in the best interest of the team to deal both of these players AND Orton if we can as well.

All the teams mentioned as interested are just the ones we figured would be.

It makes sense, and I do not believe this is being done because of Tebow.

I believe its being done because both players asked to be traded, they are in the last year of their contracts, and at 1-4 and at the bottom of our division, we dont have much of a chance to make the playoffs considering what our schedule looks like.

I like Royal and Lloyd.

I think they will produce in the right system with the right QB, and can help their teams win.

They are both good teamates from what I can see.

But Id rather take the picks at this point vs getting nothing at the end of a lame season.

It only makes good business sense.

But will this effect the number of people in the stands on sundays?

HHMmmmm..........

Lancane
10-16-2011, 08:01 PM
So you've given up on your insistance that Royal hasn't been productive since he played with Orton. Since you're doing this thing where as soon as you're proven wrong, you move on to something else to save face, I guess there's not much more to say.

He hasn't been productive since he played with Cutler in 2008, he steadily fell on the depth chart only to be given a chance once again this year and thus far has been quite a disappointment, in two games he's only caught four passes for fifty-one yards.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-16-2011, 08:09 PM
It could always change in the next day or two but perhaps because of his groin injury, Broncos receiver Eddie Royal hasn’t generated much interest in the trade market.

Several teams did inquire about Royal at this time last year. But since then he has undergone offseason hip surgery, and then suffered a partially-torn groin in the Broncos’ second game against Cincinnati. Royal has missed the last three games although he did return to practice last Wednesday.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/10/16/expect-eddie-royal-to-stay-with-broncos-lloyd-could-move/10198/

Northman
10-16-2011, 08:12 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/10/16/expect-eddie-royal-to-stay-with-broncos-lloyd-could-move/10198/

I hope we can get something worthwhile from lloyd.

Rick
10-16-2011, 10:03 PM
I think more teams are going to want to stack the line with Tebows running ability.

If he can make the throws to the hopefully open receivers Royal can have a big part in the offense again.

I would like to still give him a chance.

Traveler
10-16-2011, 10:32 PM
The way things are now, I doubt we get anything more than compensatory pick for Lloyd and Royal. Like them both, but if they don't want to be here, good luck with you new teams fellas.

Thnikkaman
10-16-2011, 10:34 PM
Orton just requested a trade as well.

Hopefully we can get something for those three.

Cugel
10-17-2011, 08:49 AM

Why not? The team is 1-4 and clearly not going anywhere in the division. They are light years away from the really good teams in this league; not just the Packers and Patriots, but even teams like the Bears and Lions and Bills.

Frankly, now that the Vikings are starting Ponder I expect THEM to be better than the Broncos too.

It's looking like the Dolphins, Rams, Jaguars and Colts are the real competition for Andrew Luck. :coffee:

I think that the Dolphins are ready to tank next Sunday's game though. That team is falling apart now that Henne is out for the year and they have Sage "the Human Statue" Rosenfels, who makes Kyle Orton look like Elway.

GEM
10-17-2011, 09:47 AM
They are both in contract years. They aren't generating any substantial numbers to increase their payday. These players don't play for us, they play for money. The Broncos are messing with their ability to get a big payday. They want out in hopes of putting together a decent second half of stats to get their payday.

Buff
10-17-2011, 09:50 AM

Pretty sure we gave up our 5th and 6th rounders next year for Bunckley and Quinn. So it's more likely we're just trying to recoup those picks than it is any massive stockpiling of picks to trade up.

GEM
10-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Pretty sure we gave up our 5th and 6th rounders next year for Bunckley and Quinn. So it's more likely we're just trying to recoup those picks than it is any massive stockpiling of picks to trade up.

If I remember correctly, we only have 4 draft picks in the upcoming draft. For a team in rebuild and trying to build through the draft....ouch.

TXBRONC
10-17-2011, 10:16 AM
If we could get ANYTHING for Royal I'd be pumped. I think we should keep and try to re-sign Lloyd though. He's a playmaker and I'd like to see him stay.

Vic and Gary say he runs hot and cold in the Broncos locker room which goes hand with him wearing out his welcome with other teams.

slim
10-17-2011, 10:20 AM
I don't get the love for Lloyd.

One year wonder can G.T.F.O.

Cugel
10-17-2011, 11:02 AM
I think more teams are going to want to stack the line with Tebows running ability.

If he can make the throws to the hopefully open receivers Royal can have a big part in the offense again.

I would like to still give him a chance.

He's going to have to prove that he can beat teams throwing downfield or all he will see are 8 man fronts designed to prevent the Broncos from running the ball and Tebow from escaping from the pocket.

Chargers S Eric Weddle has bluntly stated that the next time they play the Broncos they're going to stack the box to take away the run and defy Tebow to beat them throwing the ball from the pocket.

DenBronx
10-17-2011, 11:07 AM
The Broncos dont seem interested in moving Royal. Since they have traded Llyod to the Rams then it would make sense to keep him.

Now just need to trade Orton somehow.

TXBRONC
10-17-2011, 11:33 AM

I don't agree Silk because I haven't seen any evidence that he doesn't know has to run a route. Scrambling and Orton do not go together.

TXBRONC
10-17-2011, 11:37 AM
They are both in contract years. They aren't generating any substantial numbers to increase their payday. These players don't play for us, they play for money. The Broncos are messing with their ability to get a big payday. They want out in hopes of putting together a decent second half of stats to get their payday.

Could we get you out there to run a few routes?

spikerman
10-17-2011, 05:04 PM
Now just need to trade Orton somehow.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7116410/st-louis-rams-sam-bradford-boot-high-ankle-sprain

I Eat Staples
10-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Eddie Royal is a good player, but he sucked the past 2 years for some reason. Maybe he needs to start over somewhere else. His value should be even higher than Lloyd, he's young and has a lot of potential. I'd like a 4th for him.

Dreadnought
10-17-2011, 05:20 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7116410/st-louis-rams-sam-bradford-boot-high-ankle-sprain

Wow - a McDaniels/Lloyd/Orton comeback tour in the offing :laugh:

silkamilkamonico
10-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Lloyd went for a 6th possible 5th. I don't see anyone even trading a 7 for Royal.

Thnikkaman
10-18-2011, 08:10 AM
Maybe we can get a Royal with Cheese for Royal.

LordTrychon
10-18-2011, 08:47 AM
Great. Now I'm hungry.

dogfish
10-18-2011, 10:42 AM
come on guys, we're running out of time!

pipes
10-19-2011, 03:37 PM
#Broncos WR Eddie Royal just told the media he never requested a trade and that he was surprised to hear that.

-from Josina Anderson's twitter

silkamilkamonico
10-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Trade him anyways and get what you can. We have Decker but other than him and seeing what Thomas is capable of we need to start over at WR.

Magnificent Seven
10-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Looks like Orton and Royal might be out of Denver after this season.

camdisco24
10-19-2011, 05:37 PM
From Eddie's Facebook:

Just wanted to thank yall who didnt believe the rumors, because i love denver, my teammates, and of course the best fans in the world.. Cant wait to get back on the field sunday and get this thing turned around!!!