PDA

View Full Version : It's 6:50 pm Mountain Time. What do you think Tebow is doing?

Agent of Orange
10-15-2011, 07:50 PM
Just wondering what every one thinks Tebow is doing now.

Northman
10-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Answering fan mail from Bullgator and Jags.

atwater27
10-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Eating dinner and going over the gameplan.

Tned
10-15-2011, 08:06 PM
Kind of funny how a few posters are attacked for starting Tebow threads, but then as soon as they stop, others start posting nonsense Tebow threads in their place.

Bullgator
10-15-2011, 08:07 PM
His work day ends around 7 or so... according to his documentary... home, food, Ipad/film study...

but seriously? I get blasted for posting real articles but this is ok? Im cool with it but just goes to show the double standard there is around here with jerks who just troll me.

Northman
10-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Kind of funny how a few posters are attacked for starting Tebow threads, but then as soon as they stop, others start posting nonsense Tebow threads in their place.

1) Nothing was stopped so im not sure where your going with that.

2) If those were allowed to ride why not these? I mean, fair is fair right?

Buff
10-15-2011, 08:15 PM
I would tell you, but I am going to start my own thread about it, because my opinion is more important than everyone else. It cannot be contained in this, or any other, existing Tebow thread.

Northman
10-15-2011, 08:17 PM
I would tell you, but I am going to start my own thread about it, because my opinion is more important than everyone else. It cannot be contained in this, or any other, existing Tebow thread.

You may not be able to cover it all in just one Tebow thread Buff. you may need like 10-12. Just a guess.

Agent of Orange
10-15-2011, 08:18 PM

If you want to shut it down, I won't object. It was meant to be lighthearted and somewhat of a parody.

Bullgator
10-15-2011, 08:23 PM
If you want to shut it down, I won't object. It was meant to be lighthearted and somewhat of a parody.

personally Im cool with whatever anyone wants to post.. the more the better. If I think its a lame thread I just wont click on it... live and let live ya know. just funny to me that this would go unscathed...glad it did. :beer:

atwater27
10-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Im cool with it but just goes to show the double standard there is around here with trolls who just jerk me.:eek:

Tned
10-15-2011, 08:35 PM
1) Nothing was stopped so im not sure where your going with that.

2) If those were allowed to ride why not these? I mean, fair is fair right?

Actually, that's not true. The mods have been merging their threads into one for each of them, because the common complaint was that there were two many Tebow threads.

Northman
10-15-2011, 08:36 PM
Actually, that's not true. The mods have been merging some their threads into one for each of them, because the common complaint was that there were two many Tebow threads.

Fixed.

But, its neither here or there. Let it ride i say! People just have to DEALZ.

Tned
10-15-2011, 08:37 PM
Fixed.

But, its neither here or there. Let it ride i say! People just have to DEALZ.

If you feel there is a thread that hasn't been merged, that should be merged, feel free to click this little button http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif and I am sure the mods will look into it.

Northman
10-15-2011, 08:40 PM
If you feel there is a thread that hasn't been merged, that should be merged, feel free to click this little button http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif and I am sure the mods will look into it.

Nah, wont waste my time anymore chief. As far as Bull is concerned ive put him on ignore which solves the troll problem. As far as what threads get put up i no longer care. :D

Lancane
10-15-2011, 08:41 PM
He's probably getting laid! :D

Northman
10-15-2011, 08:42 PM

I dont know, it might take away all his power. :lol:

Nomad
10-15-2011, 08:54 PM

Hell yeah! Have you seen his girlfriend!

Northman
10-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Hell yeah! Have you seen his girlfriend!

That was his sister.

MOtorboat
10-15-2011, 08:58 PM
That was his sister.

I thought it was a random chick, who's now turned it into her 15 minutes of fame...

Nomad
10-15-2011, 08:58 PM
That was his sister.

No shit! Man, what a bummer!

Northman
10-15-2011, 08:59 PM
No shit! Man, what a bummer!

I was kidding. I have no idea who she was but like MO i thought i had heard they werent an item, just hanging out together.

getlynched47
10-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Just wondering what every one thinks Tebow is doing now.

He's spiritually banging the next babe in the line in front of his house. One girl a day, 6:50 PM.

sneakers
10-15-2011, 09:04 PM
Masturbating.

Tned
10-15-2011, 09:06 PM
Nah, wont waste my time anymore chief. As far as Bull is concerned ive put him on ignore which solves the troll problem. As far as what threads get put up i no longer care. :D

Trust me, it wastes much more time for the mods to have to go through and clean up a thread and delete 30 or 40 posts, because otherwise good posters turn into ass wipes. You know how much of a pain in the butt it is to mod crap like that.

Anyway, enough bitching by me for tonight.

Lancane
10-15-2011, 09:29 PM
Masturbating.

I don't think he needs to do that...with the number of Tebowites there are out there, all he has to do is play some Barry White and ask one of them to be his tight end for the night!

:lol:

dogfish
10-15-2011, 09:51 PM
duh. . . he's praying!

gotta purify himself before battle. . .

Lancane
10-15-2011, 09:54 PM
duh. . . he's praying!

gotta purify himself before battle. . .

Sadly Bullgator thought your post was serious! :rofl:

turftoad
10-15-2011, 09:57 PM
:shocked:Probly shitty his pants somewhere.

Bullgator
10-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Sadly Bullgator thought your post was serious! :rofl:

I see you guys are bringing religion into the forums....

It doesnt matter if he was joking because that IS what Tim is doing dont you doubt.

I Eat Staples
10-15-2011, 10:35 PM
I see you guys are bringing religion into the forums....

It doesnt matter if he was joking because that IS what Tim is doing dont you doubt.

Dude, you went all holy roller on me in one thread here.

Bullgator
10-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Dude, you went all holy roller on me in one thread here.

No, as I recall just in these threads it was you(in that case you) who brought it up. And I gave you the flip side with the knuckles... just as Im doing in the Tebow comparison thread as we speak.

Its really funny that the ones that hate the Tebow threads are the ones who are always in them the most and the ones that hate religion always bring religion up first and then try and invoke some forum rules about not talking about religion... lol.

You guys bring it up and I shut it down with a holy pimpslap. :lol:

Timmy!
10-16-2011, 12:02 AM
Ffs

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

I Eat Staples
10-16-2011, 12:16 AM
No, as I recall just in these threads it was you(in that case you) who brought it up. And I gave you the flip side with the knuckles... just as Im doing in the Tebow comparison thread as we speak.

Its really funny that the ones that hate the Tebow threads are the ones who are always in them the most and the ones that hate religion always bring religion up first and then try and invoke some forum rules about not talking about religion... lol.

You guys bring it up and I shut it down with a holy pimpslap. :lol:

If you want to debate religion with me I'd be happy to metaphorically pimp slap you in the religion forum.

And no, it was you who brought it up.

chazoe60
10-16-2011, 12:21 AM
If you want to debate religion with me I'd be happy to metaphorically pimp slap you in the religion forum.

Religion, the one great debate that can never be won.

Only the dead know for sure, the rest of us rely on faith and faith alone.

A lovig God or a chaotic, coincidental "big bang"? Both take equal amounts of faith IMO.

Bullgator
10-16-2011, 01:07 AM

Stapes if you have not read it yet, I have already posted my stance on religion in the religion section called Christianity is not a religion... read and post there what you think.

gnomeflinger
10-16-2011, 02:36 AM
It's now after 1am MST so my vote goes to "he's sleeping."

sneakers
10-16-2011, 03:37 AM
It's now after 1am MST so my vote goes to "he's sleeping."

1 AM??? I would still go with Post 24 (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1399557&postcount=24).

shank
10-16-2011, 04:59 AM
i'm at work. i'd rather be post 24ing.

sneakers
10-16-2011, 06:16 AM
i'm at work. i'd rather be post 24ing.

Post 24 is always the way to go.