PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Anderson Sucks ****

claymore
10-15-2011, 05:30 PM
http://oncourtonslaught.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/KennyAnderson.jpg

Dreadnought
10-15-2011, 05:43 PM
:tsk:

For shame, Claymore. Trying to give poor young King87 an aneurism like this. You are showing poor football judgement lately I am afraid. Ken Anderson was maybe the most fearsome short passer I've ever watched. The guy was a damned robot, and his accuracy and consistency were uncanny. Plus he was mobile as hell.

Are you huffing freon again?

MOtorboat
10-15-2011, 05:44 PM
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/2506/1921/6263460035_medium.jpg

Poet
10-15-2011, 06:41 PM
http://oncourtonslaught.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/KennyAnderson.jpg

Claymore, you can't hurt me.

dogfish
10-15-2011, 07:00 PM
well, this is embarrassing. . . .

claymore
10-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Im not good at the smack forum... Im not good at lots of things, especially, the smack forum.

Poet
10-16-2011, 01:38 AM
Im not good at the smack forum... Im not good at lots of things, especially, the smack forum.

You could point out that many Bengal players are HoF worthy, but most won't get in.

Kenny Anderson retired a top five QB of all time. He slipped through the cracks. Steel Curtain players swore up and down he was the only player that they actually worried about.

Anthony Munoz is the best left tackle of all time. He's made the top ten for all time players recently. He's the only elite OL in the history of the game to be that good, but no one really remembers him.

Isaac Curtis when he retired was in that same category, you ever hear about him?

We have a corner who is in the top five all time for career INT's. He never made the pro bowl. Mel Blount will tell you the guy's one of the best corners ever.

No one really knows who Paul Brown is. You know the combine? He invented that. You know the 40 yard dash? Guess who made that. You know who actually made the west coast offense and passed it to Shula when he was an OC in Cincinnati? Paul Brown.

Corey Dillon was a top three RB his entire career. He won't make the hall of fame. Put him on even an average team and out of a division with Pittsburgh and Baltimore and he's not like 15th all-time in rushing, he's in the top ten.

Willie Anderson was the best RT in football for about...eight years. He raped Pittsburgh and Baltimore. He should be a first ballot hall of famer.

The list goes on and on and on. I know a lot of teams get ******, but at least your Broncos have Elway. He at least shone some light on your team to the point where Floyd Little who is not a HoFer number wise (he is in context) gets in.

Dan Fouts is in the Hall of Fame. Dan Fouts is a shittier version of Kenny Anderson. Anderson's Bengals routinely ate Fout's Chargers' for lunch. Terry Bradshaw is a Hall of Fame QB, and he's not even an average QB.

Basically, take a look at your Broncos right now. You let some good to arguably great players go, your front office is still in disarray and you're rebuilding.

That's my franchise since I've been born, sans three years.

So I wouldn't feel to bad, Claymore, the shitty feeling you've had since Shanahan left has been better than most of my team's history due to the worst owner in sports.

Cutler leaving? Blah. A blip. Brandon Marshall? Kiss my ass and google Carl Pickens. You know that clause in the contract where if a player is being detrimental to the team off the field and he can get punished. Thank Mike Brown for the ONLY good thing he's done for the league.

Feeling down about Jarvis Moss, Ayers, McBath, Alphonso Smith and company? Akili Smith, Peter Warrick, Ki-Jana Carter, Jeff Blake and David Klinger laugh at you.There's three first round QB's taken within eight years of each other. That monster trade for Ricky Williams, the one where the Saints gave up an entire draft? Guess which owner turned that down for Akili Smith.

That move in itself dwarfs the Cutler fiasco. How in the **** do YOU think you can make ME feel bad? On the scales of football fans who eat shit, you are my peon. I am a GOD compared to you. Scorched earth bitch!

How could you possibly make me feel bad about football? Honestly sometimes I come to these boards and laugh at you guys because half the fans on here come across as self-entitled children.

Most of the fans for Pittsburgh, New England, Indy and Philly aren't real fans to me. You want to be a real fan? Go to Detroit, Cleveland or Cincinnati, we spank most of them. It's 'disappointing' for those teams if they don't at least get to an AFCCG NFCCG. Most of the time for us it's disappointing if we go on a roll at the end of the year and lose out on a better draft pick.

The Cincinnati Bengals started out as a proud franchise. They made two SB's very early and competed against most teams. We didn't win anything, but we were a likable version of the Chargers because of Paul Brown.

He would give damned near anyone a second chance, but if you blew it you were out. It was literally a second chance.

Now his son creams his pants at an opportunity to sign Adam "Pacman" Jones.

Have you ever seen your team WIN a playoff game? What's that like? I would not know. I do know what it's like to average one first round playoff beating every three or four years.

Blow me.

shank
10-16-2011, 02:17 AM
Blow me.

/sparknotes

dogfish
10-16-2011, 02:49 AM
claymore = bent over

again. . .

sneakers
10-16-2011, 03:47 AM
http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/k/kenkennedy/images/mr-anderson-2.jpg

Ken Anderson?

Medford Bronco
10-16-2011, 07:36 PM
:tsk:

For shame, Claymore. Trying to give poor young King87 an aneurism like this. You are showing poor football judgement lately I am afraid. Ken Anderson was maybe the most fearsome short passer I've ever watched. The guy was a damned robot, and his accuracy and consistency were uncanny. Plus he was mobile as hell.

Are you huffing freon again?

he has the all time recored for compl percentage in 1 season. He was over 70%. The West Coast offense before the West Coast offense was popular in the NFL

chazoe60
10-16-2011, 07:39 PM
All I learned from this thread is that Bengals fans really like the Steelers and Ravens.

Poet
10-17-2011, 09:05 PM
Claymore, apologize to me right now!

MOtorboat
10-17-2011, 09:07 PM
With all due respect, Kenny Anderson retired before you were born.

Poet
10-17-2011, 09:09 PM
With all due respect, Kenny Anderson retired before you were born.

Irrelevant. You know as well as I that a person can do enough research to be well-versed and informed on something or someone that transpired well before their birth.

MOtorboat
10-17-2011, 09:15 PM
Irrelevant. You know as well as I that a person can do enough research to be well-versed and informed on something or someone that transpired well before their birth.

True. Historical perspective and knowledge is thoroughly underrated and underappreciated in today's society.

That said. Kenny Anderson still sucks dick.

And Cris Collinsworth takes it in the ass.

Devilspawn
10-17-2011, 09:18 PM
You could point out that many Bengal players are HoF worthy, but most won't get in.

Kenny Anderson retired a top five QB of all time. He slipped through the cracks. Steel Curtain players swore up and down he was the only player that they actually worried about.

Anthony Munoz is the best left tackle of all time. He's made the top ten for all time players recently. He's the only elite OL in the history of the game to be that good, but no one really remembers him.

Isaac Curtis when he retired was in that same category, you ever hear about him?

We have a corner who is in the top five all time for career INT's. He never made the pro bowl. Mel Blount will tell you the guy's one of the best corners ever.

No one really knows who Paul Brown is. You know the combine? He invented that. You know the 40 yard dash? Guess who made that. You know who actually made the west coast offense and passed it to Shula when he was an OC in Cincinnati? Paul Brown.

Corey Dillon was a top three RB his entire career. He won't make the hall of fame. Put him on even an average team and out of a division with Pittsburgh and Baltimore and he's not like 15th all-time in rushing, he's in the top ten.

Willie Anderson was the best RT in football for about...eight years. He raped Pittsburgh and Baltimore. He should be a first ballot hall of famer.

The list goes on and on and on. I know a lot of teams get ******, but at least your Broncos have Elway. He at least shone some light on your team to the point where Floyd Little who is not a HoFer number wise (he is in context) gets in.

Dan Fouts is in the Hall of Fame. Dan Fouts is a shittier version of Kenny Anderson. Anderson's Bengals routinely ate Fout's Chargers' for lunch. Terry Bradshaw is a Hall of Fame QB, and he's not even an average QB.

Basically, take a look at your Broncos right now. You let some good to arguably great players go, your front office is still in disarray and you're rebuilding.

That's my franchise since I've been born, sans three years.

So I wouldn't feel to bad, Claymore, the shitty feeling you've had since Shanahan left has been better than most of my team's history due to the worst owner in sports.

Cutler leaving? Blah. A blip. Brandon Marshall? Kiss my ass and google Carl Pickens. You know that clause in the contract where if a player is being detrimental to the team off the field and he can get punished. Thank Mike Brown for the ONLY good thing he's done for the league.

Feeling down about Jarvis Moss, Ayers, McBath, Alphonso Smith and company? Akili Smith, Peter Warrick, Ki-Jana Carter, Jeff Blake and David Klinger laugh at you.There's three first round QB's taken within eight years of each other. That monster trade for Ricky Williams, the one where the Saints gave up an entire draft? Guess which owner turned that down for Akili Smith.

That move in itself dwarfs the Cutler fiasco. How in the **** do YOU think you can make ME feel bad? On the scales of football fans who eat shit, you are my peon. I am a GOD compared to you. Scorched earth bitch!

How could you possibly make me feel bad about football? Honestly sometimes I come to these boards and laugh at you guys because half the fans on here come across as self-entitled children.

Most of the fans for Pittsburgh, New England, Indy and Philly aren't real fans to me. You want to be a real fan? Go to Detroit, Cleveland or Cincinnati, we spank most of them. It's 'disappointing' for those teams if they don't at least get to an AFCCG NFCCG. Most of the time for us it's disappointing if we go on a roll at the end of the year and lose out on a better draft pick.

The Cincinnati Bengals started out as a proud franchise. They made two SB's very early and competed against most teams. We didn't win anything, but we were a likable version of the Chargers because of Paul Brown.

He would give damned near anyone a second chance, but if you blew it you were out. It was literally a second chance.

Now his son creams his pants at an opportunity to sign Adam "Pacman" Jones.

Have you ever seen your team WIN a playoff game? What's that like? I would not know. I do know what it's like to average one first round playoff beating every three or four years.

Blow me.
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3311/359214-joker_1.gif
Just kidding... think we can get Palmer from Mike Brown's moronic iron grip? :elefant:

Poet
10-17-2011, 10:17 PM
True. Historical perspective and knowledge is thoroughly underrated and underappreciated in today's society.

That said. Kenny Anderson still sucks dick.

And Cris Collinsworth takes it in the ass.

I detest Cris Collinsworth.

:click:

BeefStew25
10-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Kenny Anderson was probably one of the first Negro QB's.

Poet
10-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Blacker than Obama, bitch.

BeefStew25
10-17-2011, 10:33 PM
He was a lefty point guard.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Who's this Anthony Munoz?

Was he an 80's latin-pop singer?

Did he sing for these guys?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/ihatedanfromakt/Menudo-Explosion-163507.jpg

Rex
10-18-2011, 07:56 AM
Who's this Anthony Munoz?

Was he an 80's latin-pop singer?

Did he sing for these guys?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/ihatedanfromakt/Menudo-Explosion-163507.jpg

Worst Post Ever

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-18-2011, 11:19 PM
Well, I guess that didn't go over too well. Oh well....

Munoz was awesome. I'm not buying the idea that he was relatively unheard of. Munoz was the first elite LT in the game. He was the first real blindside protector.

I get what King 87 is saying about lack of respect for ex Bengals, but with Munoz?

nope....

Poet
10-19-2011, 02:07 AM
Anthony Munoz is one of the all-time greats to ever play the game. His name belongs with Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, Joe Montana, etc etc etc. The best player at one of the most important positions, more people should know who that guy is.

And they don't. The average NFL fan hears the name of way worse players far more often than they do Munoz.

I'll put it to you this way, if you were to draw up a list of the top ten RB's and it was a respectable list, the number seven running back would probably have more name recognition than the flat-out best LT to ever step onto a field.

Let that thought spin around in your head for a second.

claymore
10-19-2011, 06:11 AM
you could point out that many bengal players are hof worthy, but most won't get in.

Kenny anderson retired a top five qb of all time. He slipped through the cracks. Steel curtain players swore up and down he was the only player that they actually worried about.

Anthony munoz is the best left tackle of all time. He's made the top ten for all time players recently. He's the only elite ol in the history of the game to be that good, but no one really remembers him.

Isaac curtis when he retired was in that same category, you ever hear about him?

We have a corner who is in the top five all time for career int's. He never made the pro bowl. Mel blount will tell you the guy's one of the best corners ever.

No one really knows who paul brown is. You know the combine? He invented that. You know the 40 yard dash? Guess who made that. You know who actually made the west coast offense and passed it to shula when he was an oc in cincinnati? Paul brown.

Corey dillon was a top three rb his entire career. He won't make the hall of fame. Put him on even an average team and out of a division with pittsburgh and baltimore and he's not like 15th all-time in rushing, he's in the top ten.

Willie anderson was the best rt in football for about...eight years. He raped pittsburgh and baltimore. He should be a first ballot hall of famer.

The list goes on and on and on. I know a lot of teams get ******, but at least your broncos have elway. He at least shone some light on your team to the point where floyd little who is not a hofer number wise (he is in context) gets in.

Dan fouts is in the hall of fame. Dan fouts is a shittier version of kenny anderson. Anderson's bengals routinely ate fout's chargers' for lunch. Terry bradshaw is a hall of fame qb, and he's not even an average qb.

Basically, take a look at your broncos right now. You let some good to arguably great players go, your front office is still in disarray and you're rebuilding.

That's my franchise since i've been born, sans three years.

So i wouldn't feel to bad, claymore, the shitty feeling you've had since shanahan left has been better than most of my team's history due to the worst owner in sports.

Cutler leaving? Blah. A blip. Brandon marshall? Kiss my ass and google carl pickens. You know that clause in the contract where if a player is being detrimental to the team off the field and he can get punished. Thank mike brown for the only good thing he's done for the league.

Feeling down about jarvis moss, ayers, mcbath, alphonso smith and company? Akili smith, peter warrick, ki-jana carter, jeff blake and david klinger laugh at you.there's three first round qb's taken within eight years of each other. That monster trade for ricky williams, the one where the saints gave up an entire draft? Guess which owner turned that down for akili smith.

That move in itself dwarfs the cutler fiasco. How in the **** do you think you can make me feel bad? On the scales of football fans who eat shit, you are my peon. I am a god compared to you. Scorched earth bitch!

How could you possibly make me feel bad about football? Honestly sometimes i come to these boards and laugh at you guys because half the fans on here come across as self-entitled children.

Most of the fans for pittsburgh, new england, indy and philly aren't real fans to me. You want to be a real fan? Go to detroit, cleveland or cincinnati, we spank most of them. It's 'disappointing' for those teams if they don't at least get to an afccg nfccg. Most of the time for us it's disappointing if we go on a roll at the end of the year and lose out on a better draft pick.

The cincinnati bengals started out as a proud franchise. They made two sb's very early and competed against most teams. We didn't win anything, but we were a likable version of the chargers because of paul brown.

Now his son creams his pants at an opportunity to sign adam "pacman" jones.

Have you ever seen your team win a playoff game? What's that like? I would not know. I do know what it's like to average one first round playoff beating every three or four years.

Blow me.

tldr

claymore
10-19-2011, 06:13 AM
Cris Collinsworth is the only noteable Bengal ever. PERIOD. everyone else sucked richard.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-19-2011, 10:31 AM
Anthony Munoz is one of the all-time greats to ever play the game. His name belongs with Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, Joe Montana, etc etc etc. The best player at one of the most important positions, more people should know who that guy is.

And they don't. The average NFL fan hears the name of way worse players far more often than they do Munoz.

I'll put it to you this way, if you were to draw up a list of the top ten RB's and it was a respectable list, the number seven running back would probably have more name recognition than the flat-out best LT to ever step onto a field.

Let that thought spin around in your head for a second.

You have a valid point there, but that's just due to the Bengals being irrelevant for two decades. I remember in the 80's he was always referred to as the best LT in football and got plenty of publicity, but of course the Bengals were relevant back then. They had Boomer and a number of really good football players.

They even had a guy who was slightly over rated by the media, Icky Woods.

Ravage!!!
10-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Is king actually believing that we should feel sorry for his bengals... OR.. that there were really that many good Bengal players? Munoz is probably the only one.

I'll give the Bengals credit of the Icky shuffle...

chazoe60
10-19-2011, 11:06 AM
Didn't the Bengals have a QB named Norman Esiason or something like that?

Yeah, those dudes are gay.

Poet
10-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Is king actually believing that we should feel sorry for his bengals... OR.. that there were really that many good Bengal players? Munoz is probably the only one.

I'll give the Bengals credit of the Icky shuffle...

And wrong. Hey Chaz, I hope Tebow gets injured for the rest of the year so you can keep watching Kyle Orton as your starting QB.

MOtorboat
10-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Hey King, I hope Rey Mauaualauauaga hurts his vagina and can't play the rest of the season.

Poet
10-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Hey King, I hope Rey Mauaualauauaga hurts his vagina and can't play the rest of the season.

I do not want him to be a woman beater.

See what I did there?