PDA

View Full Version : Rahim Moore believes.

Bullgator
10-15-2011, 10:33 AM
"They drafted him here for a reason — to win games. And he's going to make it happen, trust me," Moore said. "People who dislike him, people who don't think he's the man, that he can't do it, he is going to prove them wrong. He's going to lead us to the promised land."

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/sports/nfl/2011/10/tebows-man-now-hes-cooling-his-cleats#ixzz1arggOUei

chazoe60
10-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Good article Bull.

Shazam!
10-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Awesome.

I believe.

Bullgator
10-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Good article Bull.

;) :beer:

broncohead
10-15-2011, 10:56 AM
I gotta good idea. Lets start another Tebow thread

chazoe60
10-15-2011, 10:57 AM
I got a good idea, let's bitch about another Tebow thread.

Bullgator
10-15-2011, 11:02 AM

Is that a Georgia Bulldog avatar? Yea thought so. Don't be bitter... be better. 18-3.

hamrob
10-15-2011, 11:08 AM
Good stuff. Decker should stick to doing his talking on the field.

BroncoBully
10-15-2011, 11:18 AM
it looks like he lost that fire he had in the preseason after that hit he was fined for.

somebody should relay the message to him, those "clean" hits will get you fined 20k here, 30k there, but those same hits will also make you millions.

I was very excited for this kid in preseason. I haven't even noticed he was on the field since.

broncohead
10-15-2011, 11:24 AM
I got a good idea, let's bitch about another Tebow thread.

That sounds like a good idea. And Bullgator im not a Georgia fan. I was excited when we drafted Moreno and havent changed it since. Good try though

jhildebrand
10-15-2011, 12:08 PM

You're the one mentioning the one who shall not be mentioned. Just sayin :coffee:

broncobryce
10-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks Bullgator, great find. The kid gets it, and it refreshing he sees it as a privilege to start for the Bronco's instead of having some sense of entitlement.

"I'm very excited about it," Tebow said, "not that it's Miami or it's Florida, but it's the opportunity to start for the Denver Broncos and that truly is an honor and a privilege."

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/sports/nfl/2011/10/tebows-man-now-hes-cooling-his-cleats#ixzz1as5gKb29

AlWilsonizKING
10-15-2011, 12:26 PM
"Tebow will make his first start on the road but he might feel right at home. The Dolphins that day will be honoring the 2008 national champion Florida Gators — who were led by none other than Tebow."

It's stuff like this that makes me go :confused:

Why, in 2011, do you honor the 2008 National Champ??
Why does Tebow finally get the start right before the game in his old College state?
Anything to feed the hype and get ratings I guess.:tsk:

Good thing to come out though is maybe he and the the team will be pumped with all the honors going around and him being "home" again.

PEACE!!!

broncobryce
10-15-2011, 12:34 PM
"Tebow will make his first start on the road but he might feel right at home. The Dolphins that day will be honoring the 2008 national champion Florida Gators — who were led by none other than Tebow."

Why does Tebow finally get the start right before the game in his old College state?

Good thing to come out though is maybe he and the the team will be pumped with all the honors going around and him being "home" again.

PEACE!!!

I think it's because no one cares about the dolphins so they are trying to get people to show up. Luckily for them it shouldn't be an issue now.

AlWilsonizKING
10-15-2011, 12:39 PM
I think it's because no one cares about the dolphins so they are trying to get people to show up.

Yeah I get that, it's just funny that 3 years later, they honor the champs.:lol:

PEACE!!!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-15-2011, 01:26 PM

PEACE!!!

It is odd, isn't it?

Why they're doing it is really simple though. The Dolphins are hurting in a very bad way to sell tickets. I believe there's something like 15k thousand tickets still available for this game either through second party outlets or the Dolphins.

It's really sad to see such a historic franchise fall to such low levels.

I personally love Tim Tebow, but it will be really strange to watch Gator Nation converge on Miami for that game.

I'd place a small wager that there will be 20k there cheering on Tebow and the Broncos.

FlyByU
10-15-2011, 04:03 PM
it looks like he lost that fire he had in the preseason after that hit he was fined for.

somebody should relay the message to him, those "clean" hits will get you fined 20k here, 30k there, but those same hits will also make you millions.

I was very excited for this kid in preseason. I haven't even noticed he was on the field since.

I agree he should open up on them like a Dennis Smith or Steve Atwater, and let the fines fall where they may. Then at the end of the season ask for a bigger paycheck to pay for all the fines he acquired and will acquire for the upcoming seasons. I think Moore can play but these new Euro suck sport pansy Roger Goodell rules have neutered the D and they cannot play the pass as well as they have in the past. I mean they cannot touch a receiver unless he has both feet on the ground basically. Then if they think the hit was to hard its Unsportsmen like, yet it is good old fashioned American Football like. This feely feely stuff needs to stay out of American sports leave that for Soccer and Rugby.

Rant over... :D

getlynched47
10-15-2011, 06:01 PM
All I learned from that article is that our defense is still as bad as it was last year, with very little improvement.

25th in total offense and defense?

Twice giving up 200+ yards rushing! Three times giving up 300+ yards passing!

Yuck :tsk:

Dean
10-15-2011, 07:06 PM
That sounds like a good idea. And Bullgator im not a Georgia fan. I was excited when we drafted Moreno and havent changed it since. Good try though

You have my sincere condolences. Dreams die hard.:D ;)

broncohead
10-15-2011, 11:17 PM
You have my sincere condolences. Dreams die hard.:D ;)

Don't get me wrong I want him to succeed because he's a bronco. Let him produce then we'll talk