PDA

View Full Version : 30 seconds with Tebow changed Mathew Barrys life lol

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 12:23 AM
Get ready to upchuck some chunks into your gullets... Mathew Barry has torrid bromance with TT at a party...

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=TMR111013

let me save Mo, Weazle and hoptard some trolling...

"WTF MODS CAN WE MOVE THIS INTO THE BLACK HOLE... cheese and rice! for the love of larry!"

no... no we cannot because this is worthy of its own thread. :violin: :D

BroncoBJ
10-14-2011, 01:11 AM
Oh my lawd, Mods move this to the black hole.

silkamilkamonico
10-14-2011, 01:56 AM
I have a couple friends that got to meet Tebow at some downtown Denver jazz festival oddly enough, and said he was the nicest person you could ever meet, like the kind of guy that would treat a candid greeting with the elementary school janitor with the exact same pleasantness as a conversation with John Elway. These guys aren't even football fans and they now cheer for Tebow. In a surreal, soda pop and cotton candy kind of way, it's almost sickening how nice the guy is.

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 01:58 AM
to some its endearing... to others it makes them want to go kick baby seals...

BeefStew25
10-14-2011, 02:04 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-az1oqKqtaiE/Tk4_yAVsOrI/AAAAAAAACBs/ArhCgDM1pQc/s1600/Elway2.jpg

chazoe60
10-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Tebow is a genuinely nice guy.

One of the reasons I really want Tebow to succeed is because I would love for my son to have a person like Tebow to watch lead his favorite team. My boy is 7 and he already loves Tebow. Every Sunday when he and I sit down to watch the game (he calls himself my "football buddy") he asks me "is Tebow going to play today?". I am so excited that I finally get to answer "Yes!".

It would be awesome to see the good guy win and prove all his critics wrong.

MOtorboat
10-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Who has ever said he's not a great human being?

claymore
10-14-2011, 07:34 AM
Who has ever said he's not a great human being?

People are going to jump off cliffs when it comes out Tebow likes horse dong.

MOtorboat
10-14-2011, 07:46 AM

And read into things...Berry never said it changed his life, he simply said it didn't take long for him to change his opinion and like the man. And say it is clear why its easy to root for him, so he does.

I root for him too.

frauschieze
10-14-2011, 07:47 AM
And just *why* is this threadworthy?

Oh right. It's not. It fits perfectly fine in one of the other 200 Tebow threads started in the last week.

BroncoNut
10-14-2011, 08:18 AM

jerk. He's a nice guy

claymore
10-14-2011, 08:20 AM
jerk. He's a nice guy

Jerk horse dong/like horse dong... Whats the diff?

Rex
10-14-2011, 09:12 AM
Jerk horse dong/like horse dong... Whats the diff?

Suck horse dong is different.

BroncoNut
10-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Suck horse dong is different.

how so?

Northman
10-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Why am i all of a sudden getting this urge to see Tebow fail? Oh thats right, because of two ******* dipshits that keep spamming this board.

OMorange&blue
10-14-2011, 09:18 AM
Spam. Post reported.

Dzone
10-14-2011, 09:26 AM
You mean to tell me there are people who will dislike someone for being too nice? wtf?
SMH in disgust

BroncoNut
10-14-2011, 09:30 AM
You mean to tell me there are people who will dislike someone for being too nice? wtf?
SMH in disgust

sometimes. people want dirt on them. And some "nice guys" are really douchebags. I'm sure Tim is a real nice guy though. He looks genuine.

MOtorboat
10-14-2011, 09:33 AM
sometimes. people want dirt on them. And some "nice guys" are really douchebags. I'm sure Tim is a real nice guy though. He looks genuine.

I wish he would use his apparent photographic memory on the playbook.

BroncoNut
10-14-2011, 09:34 AM
I wish he would use his apparent photographic memory on the playbook.

I'm not familiar with his photographic memory.

Northman
10-14-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm not familiar with his photographic memory.

Its ok, neither is Tim.

Dzone
10-14-2011, 09:44 AM
people who hate Tebow posts, still go on and read them and post on them..LMAO...

OMorange&blue
10-14-2011, 09:46 AM
your sarcastic indignation is showing. Might want to zip it up.

Northman
10-14-2011, 09:55 AM
people who hate Tebow posts, still go on and read them and post on them..LMAO...

Its a messageboard.

BroncoNut
10-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Its a messageboard.
:hifive a million times: North

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 10:11 AM
And just *why* is this threadworthy?

Oh right. It's not. It fits perfectly fine in one of the other 200 Tebow threads started in the last week.

because it is an interesting story about a Bronco player... Explain *why* its not thread worthy?

Face it... there is nothing else going on in bronco land that is thread worthy or you guys would post it... if it wasnt for Tbizzle, this "message board" would have 2 threads... one on cutler and one on McDinglenutts...

Carol and Tned post good shit but other than those two no one else contributes... most just troll... you all should know its Tebow time and hes going to get alot of attention... just bite the bullet and deal with it for now, or at least post non sarcastic threads about non Tebow stuff..

BeefStew25
10-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Gut him Cheese.

BroncoNut
10-14-2011, 10:17 AM
I like to pit people against each other in times like these.

claymore
10-14-2011, 10:19 AM
I like to pit people against each other in times like these.

At this point Tebow is a win win situation. Either he's good and we are all happy, or he sucks and all his jabrones leave when he is traded/cut.

And we are all happy.

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 10:21 AM
At this point Tebow is a win win situation. Either he's good and we are all happy, or he sucks and all his jabrones leave when he is traded/cut.

And we are all happy.

Thats the spirit.... Except I'll just turn into a Marcus Thomas nut hanger... hes my back up Gator. :D

claymore
10-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Thats the spirit.... Except I'll just turn into a Marcus Thomas nut hanger... hes my back up Gator. :D

At that point you will be grandfathered in. :D

Northman
10-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Keep pissing off the mods Bull, i like it. You can do it!

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 10:25 AM
Keep pissing off the mods Bull, i like it. You can do it!

It's proving harder than I thought...:tsk:

Rex
10-14-2011, 10:26 AM
This thread makes me want to stop a kitten

BroncoNut
10-14-2011, 10:27 AM

what does that mean?

chazoe60

Stop a kitten from doing what?

OMorange&blue
*stomp?

Rex
10-14-2011, 10:28 AM
Yeah. Stomp.

I messed up again.

Northman
10-14-2011, 10:28 AM
It's proving harder than I thought...:tsk:

Just think to yourself, what would Tebow do? I beileve in you, try harder. :beer:

BroncoNut
10-14-2011, 10:29 AM
Yeah. Stomp.

I messed up again.

oh, that's OK. Rex. Everyone makes mistakes. No big deal here,

your friend, Nut

Rex
10-14-2011, 10:30 AM
oh, that's OK. Rex. Everyone makes mistakes. No big deal here,

your friend, Nut

Thanks Nut.

Pick a good thread for me to post a big giant pile of shit in.

Dreadnought
10-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Well, its far from the worst Tebow thread we've had, and its from a legit news article, not worthless badly written horseshit from Bleachereport or a twitter feed from "Incarcerated Bob"

Face it, guys. Tebow is now starting QB and we're going to get a good leavening of Tebow articles mixed in with any Bronco news. And Bullgator knew who Marcus Thomas is and what team he plays for. Bonus points for that.

Rex
10-14-2011, 10:34 AM
Well, its far from the worst Tebow thread we've had, and its from a legit news article, not worthless badly written horseshit from Bleachereport or a twitter feed from "Incarcerated Bob"

Face it, guys. Tebow is now starting QB and we're going to get a good leavening of Tebow articles mixed in with any Bronco news. And Bullgator knew who Marcus Thomas is and what team he plays for. Bonus points for that.

Dread. Think kindly of me when I start posting huge piles of shit in these stupid ass suck threads.

I love you Dread.

Northman
10-14-2011, 10:35 AM

Still needs to be merged with Jags thread. It isnt that newsworthy.

Dreadnought
10-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Still needs to be merged with Jags thread. It isnt that newsworthy.

ESPN thought it was newsworthy. Granted, a very low bar as I think ESPN is borderline worthless, but still...

Anyways, Jagsbch didn't start the thread. I wouldn't stick anyone else's thread in Jagsbch's thread, which is very special and all his.

Northman
10-14-2011, 10:41 AM
ESPN thought it was newsworthy. Granted, a very low bar as I think ESPN is borderline worthless, but still...

Anyways, Jagsbch didn't start the thread. I wouldn't stick anyone else's thread in Jagsbch's thread, which is very special and all his.

I dont think it matters if it was started by Jags or not. Fact is, this kind of stuff isnt ground breaking news of any kind. I think we still need to consider the source of these threads. Having the same kind of threads posted daily is just rediculous at this point.

Dreadnought
10-14-2011, 10:50 AM
I dont think it matters if it was started by Jags or not. Fact is, this kind of stuff isnt ground breaking news of any kind. I think we still need to consider the source of these threads. Having the same kind of threads posted daily is just rediculous at this point.

So an ESPN story about a Bronco is OK if, say, Carol or Warhorse post it, but the exact same article is not OK if certain other members post it? I don't think we want to go there. The story should stand or fall on its own merits, at least IMO.

And, see, I probably would have skipped it myself, because I hate the kind of squashy human interest stories seen, for example, on the Olympic telecasts about how a speed skater rescues 3 legged dogs or something, accompanied by sad maudlin piano scores . I hate them. And now y'all made me read this instead of letting me blissfully skip over the title and read something stupid in the Lounge or arguing about Mitt Romney's hair in P+R. Let it go.

MOtorboat
10-14-2011, 10:52 AM

It's Matthew Berry's weekly column. He always puts in a personal story at the beginning that somehow ties in with his overall point on fantasy sports. Not some special feature on Tebow.

I think the issue here is if he's going to claim he's posting an article like TX, Carol or Tned do, he probably shouldn't call out other forum members and misquote the author in the process...but, hey, that's just my opinion.

chazoe60
10-14-2011, 10:56 AM
To me bullgator is 1000Xs better poster than jugs. Jugs posts wild conspiracies and badmouths the rest of the team a lot while bull is more of a bubblegum and rainbows Tebow fan.

I don't mind positive Tebow fans, he's a positive dude with a positive message and a lot of his fans reflect that.

Maybe there's some stuff from bull I missed but that is how I see it.

Northman
10-14-2011, 11:01 AM
So an ESPN story about a Bronco is OK if, say, Carol or Warhorse post it, but the exact same article is not OK if certain other members post it?

Depends on who those members are. Do i take what Carol and War post more seriously than a guy who is just a fan of a specific player and could care less about a team that im a fan of? You betcha.

Lets be serious here Dread, we arent talking about a crapload of members spamming the board. We have just two individuals who are over the top out of control. Are you really telling me these two guys are that difficult to keep in line?

Northman
10-14-2011, 11:02 AM
To me bullgator is 1000Xs better poster than jugs. Jugs posts wild conspiracies and badmouths the rest of the team a lot while bull is more of a bubblegum and rainbows Tebow fan.

I don't mind positive Tebow fans, he's a positive dude with a positive message and a lot of his fans reflect that.

Maybe there's some stuff from bull I missed but that is how I see it.

Bull isnt stupid, and i admit he has some posts here and there that are solid. The problem is his trolling mentality. If the dude would quite acting like Jags on a daily basis im would be perfectly fine with him.

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 11:05 AM
The question is in line with what North?

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Bull isnt stupid, and i admit he has some posts here and there that are solid. The problem is his trolling mentality. If the dude would quite acting like Jags on a daily basis im would be perfectly fine with him.

I dont agree that I troll... there never has been a thread I called to be black holed. I thought trolling is what people do in other peoples thread.... like you guys do in my threads north... I dont do that...you may get annoyed but dont forget for evrey 5 of you there are 20 who actually enjoy the thread. live and let live man... not hard.

Northman
10-14-2011, 11:17 AM
I dont agree that I troll... there never has been a thread I called to be black holed. I thought trolling is what people do in other peoples thread.... like you guys do in my threads north... I dont do that...you may get annoyed but dont forget for evrey 5 of you there are 20 who actually enjoy the thread. live and let live man... not hard.

The responses you get is a direct response from the constant spamming you do. I said this when Jags started doing the same thing. We have a few Gator fans who dont behave like you and Jags. That tells me that you two are way over the top. You might as well create your own Tebow thread like Jags has and then you can post at your hearts content in there. Posting the same shit daily that everyone is already aware of is BS.

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 11:24 AM
The responses you get is a direct response from the constant spamming you do. I said this when Jags started doing the same thing. We have a few Gator fans who dont behave like you and Jags. That tells me that you two are way over the top. You might as well create your own Tebow thread like Jags has and then you can post at your hearts content in there. Posting the same shit daily that everyone is already aware of is BS.

You are missing the point... If it was up to you there would be no threads at all.. and then who would you troll?

If you think there is a better thread to be posted THEN POST IT!

As it is the Tebow nut hangers are more passionate about Bronco football than you. Its not that Im spamming the board, its that with NO OTHER THREADS by you guys it looks like every thread is of Tebow. Go find some non Tebow stuff and then maybe the threads will be spread out some.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-14-2011, 11:26 AM
Depends on who those members are. Do i take what Carol and War post more seriously than a guy who is just a fan of a specific player and could care less about a team that im a fan of? You betcha.

Lets be serious here Dread, we arent talking about a crapload of members spamming the board. We have just two individuals who are over the top out of control. Are you really telling me these two guys are that difficult to keep in line?

Thanks North - I post articles on the Broncos team, most of the time. John Elway will always be my favorite player - HOWEVER, I am sure if I went to google on a daily basis, I could find MANY articles on John Elway to post, but I can guarantee you, after a while, MANY on here would get tired of it.

Northman
10-14-2011, 11:31 AM
You are missing the point... If it was up to you there would be no threads at all.

Incorrect.

If you think there is a better thread to be posted THEN POST IT!

There is no thread, just like there's no news worthy of posting right now. Its not like this site needs to survive off news threads everyday. There is plenty to talk about and people still do whether there is a new thread or not.

As it is the Tebow nut hangers are more passionate about Bronco football than you.

Also incorrect.

Its not that Im spamming the board, its that with NO OTHER THREADS by you guys it looks like every thread is of Tebow. Go find some non Tebow stuff and then maybe the threads will be spread out some.

No, you are spamming the board. Your not posting any "breaking" news here Bull. Its the same rehashed shit thats been published since Tebow came in the league. Tebow is a good guy!!! Well, no shit. We all know that. We dont need a constant reminder everyday that Tim is a great guy. We also know he's a rookie and needs some work. Great! We know that too. How bout instead of posting the same shit everyday that you just try talking in the threads already posted? Sound like a great idea? I think so.

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Thanks North - I post articles on the Broncos team, most of the time. John Elway will always be my favorite player - HOWEVER, I am sure if I went to google on a daily basis, I could find MANY articles on John Elway to post, but I can guarantee you, after a while, MANY on here would get tired of it.

Carol I respect the work you do on this site... I dont agree with your stance on what a fan should be and I certainly dont agree that I have to conform into a certain type of fan to get any respect around here but hey it is what it is... IMO there are alot of people who would appreciate you posting everything you could on Elway.. I know I would.. I dont think I could get enough personally. The more threads there are (about anything Bronco)the better IMO.

Its about the same 10-15 people on this site that have a problem with my threads... the other 300 or w/e the # is are okay and I dare say MOSt find my posts insightful... those 10-15 people think they own this site. They try and police this site to their own preferences. But the content on this site belongs to all the members, not just the angry vocal ones.

I wont be chastised into being another drone... my other Gator brethren (and sisters)should be ashamed for not being more vocal... If we stay in the rules more or less no one is looking to kick us out, whats the worst that can happen?

Im sorry that you dont like what I post but thats a personal problem... I won't be bullied into the background.

Northman
10-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Carol I respect the work you do on this site... I dont agree with your stance on what a fan should be and I certainly dont agree that I have to conform into a certain type of fan to get any respect around here but hey it is what it is... IMO there are alot of people who would appreciate you posting everything you could on Elway.. I know I would.. I dont think I could get enough personally. The more threads there are (about anything Bronco)the better IMO.

Its about the same 10-15 people on this site that have a problem with my threads... the other 300 or w/e the # is are okay and I dare say MOSt find my posts insightful... those 10-15 people think they own this site. They try and police this site to their own preferences. But the content on this site belongs to all the members, not just the angry vocal ones.

I wont be chastised into being another drone... my other Gator brethren (and sisters)should be ashamed for not being more vocal... If we stay in the rules more or less no one is looking to kick us out, whats the worst that can happen?

Im sorry that you dont like what I post but thats a personal problem... I won't be bullied into the background.

No one is bullying you, quit playing victim. Maybe if you scaled back your behavior and work within the threads that are already in place people would accept you more. As i said, you arent stupid but you sure try everything you can to troll and act like you have no self control. You say that your gator "breathren" should be ashamed. I say your off your rocker. People like Jagsgirl are just as passionate about Tebow as you are but she doesnt go and make an ass of herself on this board by spamming it constantly. I dont think its a lot to ask for you to reign yourself in and just try being normal.

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Incorrect.

There is no thread, just like there's no news worthy of posting right now. Its not like this site needs to survive off news threads everyday. There is plenty to talk about and people still do whether there is a new thread or not.

Also incorrect.

No, you are spamming the board. Your not posting any "breaking" news here Bull. Its the same rehashed shit thats been published since Tebow came in the league. Tebow is a good guy!!! Well, no shit. We all know that. We dont need a constant reminder everyday that Tim is a great guy. We also know he's a rookie and needs some work. Great! We know that too. How bout instead of posting the same shit everyday that you just try talking in the threads already posted? Sound like a great idea? I think so.

If all your looking for is breaking news then you are in the wrong place... discussions need a catalyst... a THREAD... WTF are you talking about North???? what the **** would we talk about the weather? One topic is just as good as another... look at where you are! You are in my thread having a GASP* discussion! we are not in your thread talking are we? then GO MAKE ONE and we can talk in there about what eva the hell you want. I promise you one thing, I wont crying like a fat girl playing dodge ball about your thread and being a board Nazi like you... Ill talk in there joke around and have a good time... something you are incapable of doing.

Northman
10-14-2011, 11:52 AM
If all your looking for is breaking news then you are in the wrong place... discussions need a catalyst... a THREAD... WTF are you talking about North???? what the **** would we talk about the weather? One topic is just as good as another... look at where you are! You are in my thread having a GASP* discussion! we are not in your thread talking are we? then GO MAKE ONE and we can talk in there about what eva the hell you want. I promise you one thing, I wont crying like a fat girl playing dodge ball about your thread and being a board Nazi like you... Ill talk in there joke around and have a good time... something you are incapable of doing.

So are you implying that your the only one that has threads worthy of discussion? Do i really need to pull up the other countless threads that have conversations going on? Really? :lol:

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 11:54 AM
No one is bullying you, quit playing victim. Maybe if you scaled back your behavior and work within the threads that are already in place people would accept you more. As i said, you arent stupid but you sure try everything you can to troll and act like you have no self control. You say that your gator "breathren" should be ashamed. I say your off your rocker. People like Jagsgirl are just as passionate about Tebow as you are but she doesnt go and make an ass of herself on this board by spamming it constantly. I dont think its a lot to ask for you to reign yourself in and just try being normal.

I say the exact same thing to you.. quit being a board Nazi and be normal.. post where you like, dont click where you dont like... you dont own these boards North. You have NO authority to tell me how to behave and its hilarious that you think you have some sort of high ground here.. If Im accepted fine if not I know its just a few of you and I really dont care dood.

let me ask you this.. DO YOU SEE ME CHANGING? Then if you are stressed its better that you change for the sake of your own mental health.

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 11:54 AM
So are you implying that your the only one that has threads worthy of discussion? Do i really need to pull up the other countless threads that have conversations going on? Really? :lol:

I never said that at all.

Northman
10-14-2011, 11:58 AM
I say the exact same thing to you.. quit being a board Nazi and be normal.. post where you like, dont click where you dont like... you dont own these boards North. You have NO authority to tell me how to behave and its hilarious that you think you have some sort of high ground here.. If Im accepted fine if not I know its just a few of you and I really dont care dood.

let me ask you this.. DO YOU SEE ME CHANGING? Then if you are stressed its better that you change for the sake of your own mental health.

1) Never said i had the authority to tell you anything. Just offering advice.

2) Your absolutely right dude. I hate putting people on ignore but sometimes you just got to do it. Its a shame that you cannot just be normal and scale it back because at times you really do have some solid takes. I dont think it was really that much to ask for you to tone it down but hey, life's a bitch right?

Welcome to ignore Bull. \m/

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 12:00 PM
By the way my post avg is 3.8 a day... that's hardly spamming... My threads are even less...way less. and I also post about other players too.

Bullgator
10-14-2011, 12:03 PM
1) Never said i had the authority to tell you anything. Just offering advice.

2) Your absolutely right dude. I hate putting people on ignore but sometimes you just got to do it. Its a shame that you cannot just be normal and scale it back because at times you really do have some solid takes. I dont think it was really that much to ask for you to tone it down but hey, life's a bitch right?

Welcome to ignore Bull. \m/

Im proud of North. He finally got it... instead of trampling other people rights he figured out the right solution... take steps that affect you alone...

I suggest that the other people that cant stand me do the same thing. Its better for us both... you wont see my threads and I wont get trolled... :beer:

weazel
10-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Get ready to upchuck some chunks into your gullets... Mathew Barry has torrid bromance with TT at a party...

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=TMR111013

let me save Mo, Weazle and hoptard some trolling...

"WTF MODS CAN WE MOVE THIS INTO THE BLACK HOLE... cheese and rice! for the love of larry!"

no... no we cannot because this is worthy of its own thread. :violin: :D

I found the perfect music to listen to while you read this article... Remember to read the article in a deep slow methodic tone to make it seem more important

h6Nl9uAcbIs

I Eat Staples
10-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Why am i all of a sudden getting this urge to see Tebow fail? Oh thats right, because of two ******* dipshits that keep spamming this board.

Its a shame really. I'm looking forward to see Tebow play out the year and see if he can actually become a passer. But these jackasses are ruining it.

ydave77
10-14-2011, 02:40 PM
I dont come around so often, so maybe the "spamming" bother others, but for what its work Bull, I was glad to read a Broncos and fantasy related article on an otherwise slow bye-week Friday.

BeefStew25
10-14-2011, 11:58 PM
North kicked Bull in his vulva in this thread. Well done Analbus.

Bullgator
10-15-2011, 12:20 AM
North kicked Bull in his vulva in this thread. Well done Analbus.

you wish, I owned North and the rest of you haters in the face, Im still me and your still mad... now if only the rest of you "sensitive" types would put me on ignore maybe we can all get along.

BeefStew25
10-15-2011, 12:20 AM
you wish, I owned North and the rest of you haters in the face, Im still me and your still mad... now if only the rest of you "sensitive" types would put me on ignore maybe we can all get along.

Pipe it Vulva.

Bullgator
10-15-2011, 12:24 AM
Pipe it Vulva.

Quality come back... you should write for tosh.o

BeefStew25
10-15-2011, 12:26 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1001/this.day.sports.history.jan11/images/john-elway.jpg

MOtorboat
10-15-2011, 12:49 AM
Beef, Tim Tebow wasn't born yet, therefore that picture doesn't actually exist.