PDA

View Full Version : Tned on the @BrandonSpano show talking Tebow, Tebowmania and local media

Tned
10-12-2011, 07:51 AM
I chatted with Brandon Spano for seven minutes or so last night on the Brandon Spano show. I can't believe I did it, but defended the local media a little for their anti-Tebow stance.

Apy_YqsUtvQ

Northman
10-12-2011, 07:54 AM
Oh brother, now we have a starlet amongst us. lol

JK

Tned
10-12-2011, 07:58 AM

JK

lol, not hardly. I was a wee-bit nervous at the start, as I normally just text/email shows, not call into them.

Northman
10-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Love his take on McGahee. I cant gush enough about that guy. I hope he holds up and gives us a consistent run game the rest of the year.

Thnikkaman
10-12-2011, 08:04 AM
You couldn't have included the John Bena interview? I love that guy.

chazoe60
10-12-2011, 08:04 AM
Cecil Lammey mentioned you on his post game show Sunday tned. How long before you just become too big of a deal for us peons?

Thnikkaman
10-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Tned, you do sound younger than you present yourself here.

Tned
10-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Love his take on McGahee. I cant gush enough about that guy. I hope he holds up and gives us a consistent run game the rest of the year.

Yea, I've spend quite a bit of time talking with my Cowboy-fan co-workers about McGahee. We really aren't talking about him as much as we should be, due to the losing and QB controversy.

Cecil Lammey mentioned you on his post game show Sunday tned. How long before you just become too big of a deal for us peons?

It got tied up and didn't get to listen to much of Lammey's show. Did he just read a tweet or text of mine?

Just trying to big my McDaniels' sized ego!!! lol

Really just trying to get the word of our little fan club house out there, and since I love talking Broncos, it's fun doing it.

TXBRONC
10-12-2011, 08:17 AM
I chatted with Brandon Spano for seven minutes or so last night on the Brandon Spano show. I can't believe I did it, but defended the local media a little for their anti-Tebow stance.

Apy_YqsUtvQ

Damn I didn't get listen to Spano last night because I had a meeting last night. :mad:

Anyway great interview and thank you for sharing. You hit on exactly what I've been thinking and saying.

JK

There's a rumor out there that Tned is planning to do a photo shoot for Playgirl Magazine. :lol:

Tned
10-12-2011, 08:18 AM
There's rumor out there that Tned is playing to do a photo shoot for Play Girl Magazine. :lol:

No, no, no, that was lost in translation. It was a gig as a photographer at a Playboy shoot...

chazoe60
10-12-2011, 08:22 AM
Yeah Lammey mentioned a tweet from you, but I came in late so all I really heard was him say "that's from my buddy tned over at Broncosforums"

TXBRONC
10-12-2011, 08:24 AM
No, no, no, that was lost in translation. It was a gig as a photographer at a Playboy shoot...

Yeah sure that's your story now.

LordTrychon
10-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Who's McGahay?

Tned
10-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Who's McGahay?

Always the trouble maker.

MeanDean
10-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I heard this last night. That was a great show. I didn't know that Lindsay Jones was so informative. It was nice to hear that Von took the benching in stride, I was worried about it. You did a great job though TNed.

Tned
10-12-2011, 02:17 PM
I heard this last night. That was a great show. I didn't know that Lindsay Jones was so informative. It was nice to hear that Von took the benching in stride, I was worried about it. You did a great job though TNed.

Thanks.

Lindsay is great. One of the best resources us Broncos fans have. For those on Twitter, just following Lindsay (@postbroncos) and Andrew Mason (@maxdenver) will get you 95% of the Broncos news and info you will ever want or need. They are both also very accessible and willing to answer questions posted to them.

I spent a few minutes talking with her last year before the London game, and she's very knowledgeable.

WARHORSE
10-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Great job TNED.

You sound like a natural.

Thanks for speakin up for those of us who just want to find out what exactly it is that we have in Tim Tebow.:beer:

hotcarl
10-12-2011, 07:37 PM
give me a shoutout tned

Dirk
10-13-2011, 06:15 AM
Great job T!