PDA

View Full Version : Eric Decker Talks with Doug Gottlieb on Sunday's game.

Northman
10-12-2011, 07:45 AM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7085698

Had some good things to say, says the team needs to work on improving as a whole. For some reason a guy at the Mane who initially posted this link said that Decker was being critical of Tebow but i didnt hear that at all. Dude is a class act and was very positive about the team in general.

MOtorboat
10-12-2011, 09:45 AM
I wonder if Decker is going to be a regular on Gottlieb's show. He was on there last week, too, and I heard Gottlieb say he had been on in the previous segment when I got in the car yesterday.

I tried doing a quick google search this morning and didn't find anything, but it makes me wonder if he has a communications degree.

He's a fantastic wideout. I think a big target like that will help a young quarterback.

claymore
10-12-2011, 09:46 AM
I wonder if Decker is going to be a regular on Gottlieb's show. He was on there last week, too, and I heard Gottlieb say he had been on in the previous segment when I got in the car yesterday.

I tried doing a quick google search this morning and didn't find anything, but it makes me wonder if he has a communications degree.

He's a fantastic wideout. I think a big target like that will help a young quarterback.

Great analasys Mo.