PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas

WARHORSE
12-25-2008, 12:05 AM
In the scheme of things, though our passions run high with Bronco football, reality shows us the true nature of things.

Without priority, Broncos football just wouldnt be anything of importance.
The cool thing is, how it all gets incorporated into our families when we know whats most important.

Our God.
The true nature of Christmas.

Our wives.
The first of our loves, and partners in faith.

Our children.
The blessings that encompass it all.

PEACE to everyone.

Merry Christmas.

DenBronx
12-25-2008, 12:25 AM
Merry Christmas everyone.

omac
12-25-2008, 02:24 AM
Merry Christmas everybody ... yeah, even the Jake lovers. :D :beer:

Shazam!
12-25-2008, 02:31 AM
I am getting my Elway throwback tomorrow.

That means the Broncos will win on Sunday, and I have to send Don Corleone (Italianmobster) a Broncos related Christmas gift for guaranteeing a W as promised.

Merry Christmas. Go :defense:. Kick SD in the ?!@#ing teeth.

broncophan
12-25-2008, 07:02 AM
I agree with everything you say except the part about the wife.....sometimes the broncos belong before the wife....:)

Merry Christmas everyone........enjoy the day with your families if you can.....

pumpdoc
12-25-2008, 08:00 AM
Merry Christmas from Charger land:beer:

Ziggy
12-25-2008, 08:42 AM
Merry Christmas my fellow Bronco fans. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then merry Thursday December 25th.

Fan in Exile
12-25-2008, 08:52 AM
Merry Christmas everybody.

ssgtwc
12-25-2008, 09:43 AM
Merry Christmas from Iraq

Denver Native (Carol)
12-25-2008, 09:53 AM

:salute: Merry Christmas to you. And thank you for everything you and your fellow service men and women do for the USA :salute:

God Bless and stay safe

SmilinAssasSin27
12-25-2008, 11:02 AM
happy xmas

NightTrainLayne
12-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Merry Christmas.

UnderArmour
12-25-2008, 11:20 AM
And a Happy New Year!

Superchop 7
12-25-2008, 11:53 AM
"piece" on earth.

Merry "X" mas to all.

jrelway
12-25-2008, 12:25 PM
theres only one thing that i want for christmas. broncos playoffs, and sending the chargetts into off season misery. please lord, i have not asked for much. merry christmas guys.

Thnikkaman
12-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Happy Kwanza
Festive Festivus
And have a safe and prosperous New year

Dean
12-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the greeting and a special thanks to all millitary personnel for your service to the country.

Lonestar
12-25-2008, 02:18 PM
A Merry Christmas
to all of our Happy family..
Wishing you the very best
in this holiday season and a
great New Year..

soonerjh
12-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

WARHORSE
12-25-2008, 03:17 PM

There is nothing to repay what you do. But if it gives you courage and strength with a steadiness and peace of heart during this Christmas time, then let me speak so that you stand tall at all times, in the face of all things.

I am one of many. I pray for your safe return though I do not know you. Though I do not know you, I speak to my children of you, and they too pray for your safe return.

You are the most honored of friends with the greatest depth of love. You are not a hero. You are our hero. No matter what happens there. No matter what.

If you have a family waiting for you, our prayers are for them also. They too carry the same love that you have. They too are cherished in our eyes and our hearts.

You deserve the right to be with your family during these times. But your stand is greater than that right, and above it, and holds it.

We are who we are, because of who we all are. I am who I am, in part, because of what you do. And you are who you are in part, because of what I choose to do.

So I choose to share wisdom with you. It is not my own. I hope it finds worth to you.

"There is a time for everthing, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born, a time to die, a time to plant, and a time to uproot, a time to kill, and a time to heal,

a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

What do you gain form your toil? Have you seen the burden God has laid on you?

He has made everything beautiful in its time.

---------

Merry Christmas friend. I hope you understand. I hope you see. Peace, WH

atwater27
12-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Merry Christmas all. Except for NUB. It would offend him.

sanluis
12-25-2008, 04:35 PM
I hope you all had a great Christmas!

gnomeflinger
12-25-2008, 06:10 PM
I agree with everything you say except the part about the wife.....sometimes the broncos belong before the wife....:)

Merry Christmas everyone........enjoy the day with your families if you can.....

Nice, phan, real nice. :laugh:

You'll learn soon enough that if the wife is happy, the world continues to go around.

:beer:

Merry Christmas!

gnomeflinger
12-25-2008, 06:15 PM

:salute:

Welcome to the boards.

One of my favorite one-liners is: Land of the Free Because of the Brave.

So, to all the past and present military men and women, thank you.

Happy Holidays,

Gnomey

NorthernLights
12-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Merry Christmas Bronco fans. Take care and it's truly a pleasure to post in a group of civilized and respectful people.

Looking forward to Sunday night too.

BANJOPICKER1
12-25-2008, 06:53 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!:D

GOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!:salute:

broncophan
12-25-2008, 07:32 PM

You'll learn soon enough that if the wife is happy, the world continues to go around.

Merry Christmas!

I must be a slow learner........because I have been married for almost 17 years........lol..........I really do love my wife though.

Although I wasn't to happy this morning because she was complaining, as she took pictures of our 2 kids in front of the tree, about my 3 Bronco blankets/throws that I have hanging up on the wall, in the background.....

Our tree is in our family/bronco room/basement

I actually think they add a nice touch to any family Christmas picture.:D

She also decorated our tree.......and "accidently" positioned our 6 bronco ornaments on the back of the tree......I don't understand.......

gnomeflinger
12-25-2008, 08:03 PM
I must be a slow learner........because I have been married for almost 17 years........lol..........I really do love my wife though.

Although I wasn't to happy this morning because she was complaining, as she took pictures of our 2 kids in front of the tree, about my 3 Bronco blankets/throws that I have hanging up on the wall, in the background.....

Our tree is in our family/bronco room/basement

I actually think they add a nice touch to any family Christmas picture.:D

She also decorated our tree.......and "accidently" positioned our 6 bronco ornaments on the back of the tree......I don't understand.......

That's why we have 2 trees. One is my pretty tree, and the other, all the potpourri of ornaments go on that.

Bum deal about the ornaments in back. That's just wrong.

WARHORSE
12-25-2008, 08:12 PM

Merry Christmas!

When the wife is happy, the bedroom is shakin, bakin, achin and quakin.

And yes, then the world goes round.:cool:

Nature Boy
12-25-2008, 09:35 PM
I guess this is where I post, all I want for Christmas is a Denver Broncos victory come Sunday night if someone hasn't already posted it.

broncofaninfla
12-26-2008, 10:21 AM
A little late but Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Dean
12-27-2008, 07:40 AM
Merry Christmas Bronco fans. Take care and it's truly a pleasure to post in a group of civilized and respectful people.

Looking forward to Sunday night too.

We are on our best behavior for the Christmas season. Santa knows who is naughty and nice but not meeting that expectation, maybe we can fool him with the a quick turn-around.

All it takes is an anti-Bronco statement for us to revert to the wonderfullness that is us. :D