PDA

View Full Version : Why the Broncos will beat the Bolts this Sunday

fcspikeit
12-24-2008, 06:15 PM
All right guys, Tell us why you feel the Broncos will beat the Chargers this Sunday. If you don't have a reason why they will "WIN" I ask that you don't post in this thread..

I don't want to hear about how your a realist, I really don't care.. There are 100 threads filled with self proclaiming realists, If you don't believe we have any chance of winning, that's fine, your entitled to your opinion. I ask that you please post your negative views in one of the many other threads..

I am tired of all these doom and gloom threads. I want something positive going into our last regular season game. Lets take the time to just be fans and have some faith in our team. I expect our players to show some heart and not give up at any time. They have to believe in their teammates in order to do this. They have to have faith in others to come through with everything that is out of their control. If we as fans can't believe and show some heart, I don't see how we can expect our team to...

Now that that's out of the way.. :D

I believe the Broncos will win because we have a great offense led by one of the best QB's playing the game!

I believe the Broncos will win because our defense will step up and hit someone in the mouth!

I believe the Broncos will win because our special teams will give our offense great field position and force them to have to drive the length of the field.

I believe the Broncos will win because Shanahan still has some tricks in his bag.

I believe the Broncos will win because Champ is back and Rivers likes to throw against him.

Finally, I believe the Broncos will win because I really want them to and I choose to believe that...

Go Broncos! :salute:

Fan in Exile
12-24-2008, 06:23 PM
I believe the Bronco's will win because the Chargers can't run the football anymore, so all we have to do is worry about the pass. (and maybe Sproles)

I believe that we will win because our O-line isn't going to let them lay a finger on Cutler.

I believe that we will win because I will finally get to watch a game and a loss would really suck.

Dortoh
12-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Norv Turner

Dean
12-24-2008, 06:35 PM
I believe we will win because Dr. Jekyll will show up rather than Mr. Hyde.

Superchop 7
12-24-2008, 06:42 PM
I believe they will win because the NFL will adopt a new rule policy, the golf rule, for that weekend........the "lowest" score wins.

Sorry Dean......can't help myself.

broncophan
12-24-2008, 06:44 PM
I think we will win because Cutler will play better than Rivers.........for what it's worth......Cutler seemed pretty pissed off at his press conf. after the debacle against the bills......no int's this week from Cutler.

Royal and Marshall will each have 100 yard games

42-40 broncos

GO BRONCOS,,,,,,,,

Thnikkaman
12-24-2008, 07:28 PM
I believe that we will win since I will not be able to watch the game.

AlWilsonizKING
12-24-2008, 07:47 PM
I believe we will win because we are the Denver Broncos and are 100 times better than the San Diego Chargetts.

PEACE!!!

fcspikeit
12-24-2008, 07:48 PM
I believe they will win because the NFL will adopt a new rule policy, the golf rule, for that weekend........the "lowest" score wins.

Sorry Dean......can't help myself.

Subtract each teams score from 100 and the lowest score will win :D

fcspikeit
12-24-2008, 07:57 PM
I believe that we will win since I will not be able to watch the game.

I'm sorry to hear that bro, I have a feeling you'll be able to catch it on NFL network..

It's great re-watching/watching games when you know the outcome is going to be good.. You can just watch and wait for the good things to happen..

I do a lot less cursing and screaming at the TV :D Kind of weird, like I know, no matter what, it isn't going to help the outcome of the game :confused:

UnderArmour
12-24-2008, 09:00 PM
The Broncos will win because the whole world will be expecting the pass but we're going to come out running.

The Broncos will win because we'll pressure Philip Rivers all day... Somehow.

The Broncos will win because they'll score more points than the Chargers.

The Broncos will win because Philip Rivers is just a Ryan Leaf who hasn't screwed up big yet. It's coming.

broncophan
12-24-2008, 09:23 PM
I think we will win because Cutler will play better than Rivers.........for what it's worth......Cutler seemed pretty pissed off at his press conf. after the debacle against the bills......no int's this week from Cutler.

Royal and Marshall will each have 100 yard games

42-40 broncos

GO BRONCOS,,,,,,,,
I forgot to mention.......Cutler is from Santa Claus, Indiana.......so with the game being played so close to the Christmas holiday.....it only seems right that he and the broncos will win...:D

Italianmobstr7
12-24-2008, 09:29 PM
The Broncos will win because the Defense will finally step up.

The Broncos will win because Cutler will make smart plays.

The Broncos will win because we will establish a run game.

The Broncos will win because we always play best with our backs against the wall.

The Broncos will win because Dr Z's pick of the week in Sports Illustrated has him picking the Chargers.

Finally, the Broncos will win because they are the better team.

BroncoWave
12-24-2008, 10:39 PM
The Broncos will win because I just got a sweet new Brandon Marshall authentic jersey for Christmas and it's going to bring us good luck.

MOtorboat
12-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Norv Turner

That's about the only real hope we have...

omac
12-24-2008, 11:18 PM
The Broncos will win, because Cory Boyd will make our rushing offense a factor, and SD will have no answers for us then.

omac
12-24-2008, 11:20 PM

Wrong thread, man. :rolleyes:

slim
12-25-2008, 12:08 AM
The Broncos will win because Phil is a homo...and homos don't win in the NFL.

Shazam!
12-25-2008, 12:19 AM
The Broncos will win because failure, futility, humiliation and disappointment is all that the Chargers have known since the start of their pathetic existence as a franchise. This year will be no different.

Go :defense: and merry Christmas Broncos fans.

Ziggy
12-25-2008, 08:51 AM
The Broncos will win because they have more character than the Chargers.

The Broncos will win because they have more heart than the Chargers.

The Broncos will win because they have better coaching than the Chargers.

The Broncos will win because this young team doesn't know the meaning of the word can't.

The Broncos will win because it's time for Cutler to begin his own journey as an NFL legend.

broncofaninfla
12-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Did anybody catch the Chargers being interviewed ysterday on ESPN? They look very confident, almost over confident. I've heard the cliche statements from Chargers players but in looking at their demeanor, they don't respect the Broncos at all. As if winning the west, earning a playoff spot and beating the Dolts in the Process isn't motivation enough, the disrepect has to help motivate the Broncos even that much more.

Jaws
12-26-2008, 01:10 PM
Broncos will win because Phyllis is traumatised because Santa Clause didn't bring him a Barbie doll.

WARHORSE
12-26-2008, 03:45 PM
They'll win cause theyre supposed to lose.

According to the smart guys that is. heh heh

fcspikeit
12-27-2008, 08:47 PM
Less then 24 hours until the Broncos get to show the world why they deserve to be in the playoffs :elefant:

I can't wait for this game!

GO BRONCOS! :salute:

Bronco Bible
12-28-2008, 09:58 AM
The Broncos will win because there is a case of amnesia going around the Chugger people seem to only remember certain plays. since that is the way these games are played lets see what I can recall.......... hmm...
a helmet to helmet call that gave the Chuggers a first down .. or how about the phantom Chris Chambers reception for a touchdown... this is fun let see what else others can remember........:coffee:

Medford Bronco
12-28-2008, 10:31 AM
The Broncos will win because 98% of the "experts" think SD will win
and we all know how good the "experts" are.

Also Denver will win because we will have less turnovers than SD.

Lastly Denver will win because they will score and not regular type of TD.

Maybe a fumble recovery, int for a TD, punt return for a TD or heaven forbid
a kickoff return for a td for the first time since 1998 (that would be sweet)

BroncoJoe
12-28-2008, 10:42 AM
The Broncos will win because we'll knock phyllis quivers out of the game on the first series.

CoachChaz
12-28-2008, 12:34 PM
If they win it's because I'm choosing to not wear anything blue or orange today. Our worst losses come when I'm donning a Broncos jersey.

pauld001
12-28-2008, 04:16 PM

agreed............

pauld001
12-28-2008, 04:20 PM
The Broncos will win because the Defense will finally step up.--- lol yea..like it has all year

The Broncos will win because Cutler will make smart plays.-
Ill take th vegas odds on that one
The Broncos will win because we will establish a run game.--lmfao...

The Broncos will win because we always play best with our backs against the wall.--just like the last weeks....cause you really wanted to come to SD with a meaningfull game...

The Broncos will win because Dr Z's pick of the week in Sports Illustrated has him picking the Chargers.---???

Finally, the Broncos will win because they are the better team.-- will see after today.

lol

broncophan
12-28-2008, 04:22 PM
some of the chargers have been running their mouths this week......while....I haven't heard anything from the broncos players..........hopfully this is a good sign.....although I wish somebody would have spoke up....when Cutler was "called out"...

GO BRONCOS...

Tned
12-28-2008, 04:28 PM
some of the chargers have been running their mouths this week......while....I haven't heard anything from the broncos players..........hopfully this is a good sign.....although I wish somebody would have spoke up....when Cutler was "called out"...

GO BRONCOS...

I'm sure Shanahan talked to them about not providing any bulletin board material.