PDA

View Full Version : Do Fox and Elway want Tebow to fail?

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 10:27 AM
I don't believe that this is true... not yet and not from Elway at least. But apparently Elway's comments elude to some lack of confidence in the boy.

Could this be a "told you so" move to the fans to get us to shut the **** up?

time will tell... here skip and one of the 2 live stus believe this to be the case.

http://search.espn.go.com/tebow/videos/6

Tned
10-11-2011, 10:29 AM
I don't believe that this is true... not yet and not from Elway at least. But apparently Elway's comments elude to some lack of confidence in the boy.

time will tell... here skip and one of the 2 live stus believe this to be the case.

Does it matter?

If he's as good as you and some of the other Gator/Tebow fans say, then he will take this opportunity and prove all his doubters wrong.

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Does it matter?

If he's as good as you and some of the other Gator/Tebow fans say, then he will take this opportunity and prove all his doubters wrong.

I don't think Fox and Elway do. I know Trent Dilfer and Merrill Hoge are sure as hell hoping he fails though. They will look mighty foolish if he plays well. here's to that hope :beer:

BroncoJoe
10-11-2011, 10:31 AM
I haven't heard Elway state anything resembling a "lack in confidence" in Tebow. Only that he's raw, an excellent football player, and hopefully an excellent QB.

Ravage!!!
10-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Why would they "hope" he fails? But yes, I don't believe Elway is a Tebow guy. But that doesn't mean he hopes for him to fail. Thats just more conspiracy and paranoi. If the boy fails, its his own doing.

slim
10-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Fanbois are laying the groundwork just in case he doesn't light it up.

If he fails, it is all on him.

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 10:36 AM
It's funny how Tebow has been named the starter yet Gator fans are still complaining.

I second Tned's comment if Tebow is as good as you Gator fans say he is Tebow will capitalize on this opportunity. If he can't :wave:.

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Why would they "hope" he fails? But yes, I don't believe Elway is a Tebow guy. But that doesn't mean he hopes for him to fail. Thats just more conspiracy and paranoi. If the boy fails, its his own doing.

Rav, after listening to McDaniels' lies (e.g. fatass Lamont Jordan gives us a better chance to win than Peyton Hillis, among others) you will have to forgive a bit of paranoia amongst some fans. I am sure hoping EFX doesn't play that same kind of amateur hour stuff, but the fear lingers

slim
10-11-2011, 10:38 AM
It's funny how Tebow has been named the starter yet Gator fans are still complaining.

I second Tned's comment if Tebow is as good as you Gator fans say he is Tebow will capitalize on this opportunity. If he can't :wave:.

I would use the word annoyning, not funny.

BroncoJoe
10-11-2011, 10:38 AM
So I am not the only troll who sees John Elway as the horses ass that he is. All you homers have Elways jock wrapped around your heads so tight that it is cutting off circulation from your brains. Wake up and smell the coffe Elway hates Tebow. Its not as much about what he say's, as much as it is what he is not saying.

Dude, you're an idiot. Seriously. ****.

Rex
10-11-2011, 10:40 AM
I want this thread to fail

slim
10-11-2011, 10:41 AM
so i am not the only troll who sees john elway as the horses ass that he is. All you homers have elways jock wrapped around your heads so tight that it is cutting off circulation from your brains. Wake up and smell the coffee; elway hates tebow, his politically correct antics to prove otherswise is only fooling the homers who buy it.

Sip made a great point. Its not as much about what johns say's, as much as it is what he is not saying.

g.t.f.o.

underrated29
10-11-2011, 10:41 AM
So I am not the only troll who sees John Elway as the horses ass that he is. All you homers have Elways jock wrapped around your heads so tight that it is cutting off circulation from your brains. Wake up and smell the coffee; Elway hates Tebow, his politically correct antics to prove otherswise is only fooling the homers who buy it.

Sip made a great point. Its not as much about what Johns say's, as much as it is what he is not saying.

I used to not mind your posts and articles. I actually felt sorry for you for a while. But you are F***ing Retarded!!!!!!--I mean that in the nicest way.

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 10:42 AM
I would use the word annoying, not funny.

I was just trying not to be combative but annoying is more accurate.

jlarsiii

Couldn't agree more. No executive and coach who actually want to keep their jobs would hope that any of their players fail. If you want proof look no further then the tenure of the last head coach here in Denver.

Nomad
Does it matter?

True! He'll have ONLY 11 games to improve and show he can be a good QB. In all fairness to a rookie QB (at least in many BRONCO fans' eyes), it takes at least 3 yrs to develop and learn the system.

chazoe60
He's either gonna succeed of fail, but it's up to him. He'll be on the field so that's all that matters.

Rex
10-11-2011, 10:44 AM
skip bayless is an idiot, the entire gator nation are idiot's and so is everyone else who is able to see through horse teeth elways front aimed at dispelling the notion that he truly hates tebow. We are all trolls. I get it already, but it does not change the fact that the homers around here are blind to elway sabotaging the season thus far thanks to his hatred of tebow.

omg

Rex
10-11-2011, 10:45 AM
BTW, when did anyone start giving a fuk what "Gator Nation" thinks.

Where were you nut swingers when Shanny gave us Jarvis Moss?

silkamilkamonico
10-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Gator Nation needs something to cheer for, considering the end of their beloved Gators dynasty is now over. They are hoping that Tim Tebow can give them that.

Rex
10-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Gator Nation needs something to cheer for, considering the end of their beloved Gators dynasty is now over. They are hoping that Tim Tebow can give them that.

No Florida teams ranked.

Kinda nice huh?

slim
Couldn't agree more. No executive and coach who actually want to keep their jobs would hope that any of their players fail. If you want proof look no further then the tenure of the last head coach here in Denver.

Two weeks ago the fanbois wanted us to believe that they were starting Orton only because they were on the suck-for-luck train....and if only they would start TT, we would have a winning record.

Now that TT is starting, it's because they want him to fail :noidea:

It is beyond retarded.

Bullgator
First off I stated that I don't think this is the case. Public school systems in Colo must suck or something, because no one seems to be able to read.

Second Failing is not even a possibility for Tim. He won't fail. Third if this were true (and again for the thick I personally don't believe this to be the case, but if this was true then Tim would be put in a position to fail.

This could be done by asking him to do things that dont play up to his strengths and poor play calling....

but I think that winning is more important than a grudge against the fans... even if TT is not their guy they would still rather win and say they won despite TTs shortcomings thanks to some brilliant coaching, than lose with a I told you so attitude... annoyed at the fans or not this is still a big boys business with lively hoods at stake.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-11-2011, 10:48 AM
This thread is totally ridiculous. Why can't CERTAIN posters on here realize what the QB situation is here - Both Orton and Quinn's contracts are up at the end of this year. Therefore, if Tebow does well, they will NOT need to draft a QB with their 1st pick.

Elway bleeds Broncos more than anyone, and of course, Coach Fox wants Tebow to fail - any coach, in his first year, ONLY has that on his mind:tsk:

So, certain people on here have got what they wanted, and now, it appears they are not so certain about Tebow making it, so the excuses are coming already.

Jagsbch
10-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Seeing Tebows performance in the 4th quarter with no practice whatsoever with the first team, how can anyone believe we would be 1-4 right now with him at the helm if Elway had allowed him the opportunity to start from the get go? Elway made it clear a long time ago that Tebow was not his guy, you homers think he has changed his mind? Its the fans forcing his hand that much is clear, Elway's disdain for Tebow could not be anymore crystal clear. :salute:

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 10:51 AM
True! He'll have ONLY 11 games to improve and show he can be a good QB. In all fairness to a rookie QB (at least in many BRONCO fans' eyes), it takes at least 3 yrs to develop and learn the system.

Our fellow fans wont disagree you on that. Him showing that he knows the offense and being able to play do not necessarily go hand in hand. He has to be able to complete better than 40% of his passes.

slim
10-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Seeing Tebows performance in the 4th quarter with no practice whatsoever with the first team, how can anyone believe we would be 1-4 right now with him at the helm if Elway had allowed him the opportunity to start from the get go? Elway made it clear a long time ago that Tebow was not his guy, you homers think he has changed his mind? Its the fans forcing his hand that much is clear, Elway's disdain for Tebow could not be anymore crystal clear. :salute:

Newsflash, TT is now the starting QB.

Pull your ******* head out of your ass...your colon will thank you.

Rex
10-11-2011, 10:52 AM
This thread is why stereotypes about Football Message Boards and the members exist.

silkamilkamonico
First off I stated that I don't think this is the case. Public school systems in Colo must suck or something, because no one seems to be able to read.

Second Failing is not even a possibility for Tim. He won't fail. Third if this were true (and again for the thick I personally don't believe this to be the case, but if this was true then Tim would be put in a position to fail.

This could be done by asking him to do things that dont play up to his strengths and poor play calling....

but I think that winning is more important than a grudge against the fans... even if TT is not their guy they would still rather win and say they won despite TTs shortcomings thanks to some brilliant coaching, than lose with a I told you so attitude... annoyed at the fans or not this is still a big boys business with lively hoods at stake.

He has a failing record as the starting QB in the NFL right now.

arapaho2

not neccesarily.....if as some say...and this is just a hypothetical, elway wanted orton to play because he gives us the best chance to win....luck!...then the fans voiceing the displeasur at ortons continued failures, and possiblity of a mass fan revolt, forced the tebow issue, where john knew...tebow would rally the team and win some games

in that hypothetical situation...if the team caters to tebows strengths, and that doesnt mean an offensive rebuild...just dont force his weak points calling plays, and play to his talents... alot of shotgun, spread formations...this is afterall still partly mcds offensive scheme mcoy is running...then great!!

but if the team plays totaly opposit of tebows strengths as a raw qb, forcing him to unduely struggle...then doesnt that kinda hint at something

Tned
10-11-2011, 10:53 AM
So I am not the only troll who sees John Elway as the horses ass that he is. All you homers have Elways jock wrapped around your heads so tight that it is cutting off circulation from your brains. Wake up and smell the coffee; Elway hates Tebow, his politically correct antics to prove otherswise is only fooling the homers who buy it.

Sip made a great point. Its not as much about what Johns say's, as much as it is what he is not saying.

You're accusing others of being homers when you have some wierd love affair with Tim Tebow? Come on guy, look in the mirror.

GEM
10-11-2011, 10:53 AM

Go the **** away. You haven't had circulation to your brain since the umbilical cord became detached from your mama's womb. You aren't a homer, you aren't a fan, you are a troll, Tebow would be embarrassed by your idiocy.

I Eat Staples
10-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Lol, no organization hopes their own players fail. Elway probably isn't high on Tebow, and for good reason. But obviously he wants him to succeed considering he plays for the Broncos.

silkamilkamonico
10-11-2011, 10:55 AM

That must have been why Elway stayed after practice on more than one occasion to help him, because he hates him so much. I'll wait for you "no comment" and then respond with a "that's what I thought", now.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 10:58 AM
This thread is totally ridiculous. Why can't CERTAIN posters on here realize what the QB situation is here - Both Orton and Quinn's contracts are up at the end of this year. Therefore, if Tebow does well, they will NOT need to draft a QB with their 1st pick.

Elway bleeds Broncos more than anyone, and of course, Coach Fox wants Tebow to fail - any coach, in his first year, ONLY has that on his mind:tsk:

So, certain people on here have got what they wanted, and now, it appears they are not so certain about Tebow making it, so the excuses are coming already.

There you go again...

You are going to let one poster that none of you like cause you to lump in all tebow fans in the same group.

since you guys are having trouble in the comprehension portion of our show let me spell it out for you.

A) its not me saying this but its Skip and one of the 2 live stus.... i even left a link... it was thread worthy as it is an accusation made by espn analysts NOT ME!

B) when did I EVER show ANY doubt in TTs ability? There is no ground work to be laid in case of failure... there is only me being dead on accurate as usual.

C) you want to tell jagsbch to **** off be my guest but stop letting him dumb you down into hating and accusing all Gator fans of being trolls.

Jagsbch
10-11-2011, 10:59 AM
if the team caters to tebows strengths, and that doesnt mean an offensive rebuild...just dont force his weak points calling plays, and play to his talents... alot of shotgun, spread formations...this is afterall still partly mcds offensive scheme mcoy is running...then great!!

but if the team plays totaly opposit of tebows strengths as a raw qb, forcing him to unduely struggle...then doesnt that kinda hint at something

Excellent point. This goes back to how they started Tebow in the 3rd, by forcing him in an obvious and predictable 3rd and long situation for his first regular season pass.

If Elway can sabotage the season so far by keeping Tebow on the bench, then he certainly can arrange for the play calling to be sabotaged as well. Elway is one whacked out dude.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 11:02 AM
He has a failing record as the starting QB in the NFL right now.

so does every QB through his first 3 games almost to a man... whats your point?

you guys are so weak that you let jagsbch work you up into a frothing frenzy to where you cant even have a convo anymore. Your attacking your own starting QB FOR YOUR TEAM... ignore the guy and ******* grow up.

Jagsbch
That must have been why Elway stayed after practice on more than one occasion to help him, because he hates him so much. I'll wait for you "no comment" and then respond with a "that's what I thought", now.

Elway was doing nothing more than Lord over Tebow and be in his face to make sure he had an intimate and crystal clear take as to who has complete control of this team, and know who was responsible for making him ride the pine, responsible for the losses Tebow hates so much. Elway was torturing Tebow.

Now that Tebow has the fans on his side to the point of being in control of his destiny, one can't help but wonder what Elway is up to next... Elway is not to be trusted. :salute:

silkamilkamonico
Excellent point. This goes back to how they started Tebow in the 3rd, by forcing him in an obvious and predictable 3rd and long situation for his first regular season pass.

If Elway can sabotage the season so far by keeping Tebow on the bench, then he certainly can arrange for the play calling to be sabotaged as well. Elway is one whacked out dude.

That would subtly be a genius move. Then with Luck added, we could have a QB to move us down the field via Aaron Rodgers, and Brad Smith (Tebow) to come in for packages out of the wildcat. You have to admit, Tim Tebow will make an excellent wildcat player, especially in the red zone.

GEM
10-11-2011, 11:03 AM

You calling anyone a whacked out dude is a joke within itself.

silkamilkamonico
10-11-2011, 11:04 AM
so does every QB through his first 3 games almost to a man... whats your point?

you guys are so weak that you let jagsbch work you up into a frothing frenzy to where you cant even have a convo anymore. Your attacking your own starting QB FOR YOUR TEAM... ignore the guy and ******* grow up.

No. I can name plenty of starting QBs that have a winning record after their first 3 games. Is the Florida public schools really that bad down there? Good grief. You said he refuses to fail. So far he has failed. A losing record is failing. You said it not me.

MileHighCrew
10-11-2011, 11:06 AM
I can see EFX not having 100% faith in TT succeeding, but suggesting they want him to fail is stupid. He is a member of the Denver Broncos and they want to build a winner.

silkamilkamonico
10-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Elway was doing nothing more than Lord over Tebow and be in his face to make sure he had an intimate and crystal clear take as to who has complete control of this team, and know who was responsible for making him ride the pine, responsible for the losses Tebow hates so much. Elway was torturing Tebow.

Now that Tebow has the fans on his side to the point of being in control of his destiny, one can't help but wonder what Elway is up to next... Elway is not to be trusted. :salute:

The GOAT#7 was trying to help Tebow out after practice so Tebow could get better. He skipped golfing with his family, and worked OVERTIME, so that he could help Tebow become a better QB, and has now forced John Fox into making Tebow the starter of the Broncos organization.

Are you really that dense headed where you cannot see that?

underrated29
10-11-2011, 11:08 AM

You are amazing and your insight is awesome.

Now please go set yourself on fire.
tia.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-11-2011, 11:08 AM
There you go again...

You are going to let one poster that none of you like cause you to lump in all tebow fans in the same group.

since you guys are having trouble in the comprehension portion of our show let me spell it out for you.

A) its not me saying this but its Skip and one of the 2 live stus.... i even left a link... it was thread worthy as it is an accusation made by espn analysts NOT ME!

B) when did I EVER show ANY doubt in TTs ability? There is no ground work to be laid in case of failure... there is only me being dead on accurate as usual.

C) you want to tell jagsbch to **** off be my guest but stop letting him dumb you down into hating and accusing all Gator fans of being trolls.

I said CERTAIN posters, and you jump in like I had named you - WHY??????

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 11:12 AM
There you go again...

Right you brought in Bayless' comments because it thread worthy. Bronco fans aren't fooled by that.

1.) You brought here because you think everything that involves Tebow is thread worthy.

2.) Obviously you believe it because you haven't said otherwise.

3.) No not all Gator fans are trolls but people recognize the ones that are.

BroncoStud
10-11-2011, 11:13 AM

It's on Tebow to prove himself to Elway, not the reverse. Tebow will sink or swim on his own merit, just as Orton did, just as Elway once did. Elway was benched, Reeves drafted a QB in the first round when we desperately needed a WR to help Elway out at the peak of his ability, Elway faced adversity and overcame it. Why does Elway now need to bow to Tebow?

Tebow has his chance, let's see what he can do with it.

Northman
10-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Does it matter?

End thread.

If Tebow is a player he will show it. If he fails, he fails and we move on.

Nomad
10-11-2011, 11:14 AM
:pop2::drinking::D

rationalfan
10-11-2011, 11:15 AM
This thread is why stereotypes about Football Message Boards and the members exist.

with this post, you're my hero of the day.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 11:20 AM
I said CERTAIN posters, and you jump in like I had named you - WHY??????

because you should have said certain POSTER... other than Jagsbch what other Gator fan do you hate around here other than me?

As much as Im a Gator I have always been fair in my assessments. I don't down Elway or the Broncos but somehow I still get lumped in with Jags..

and silk, no... no you cant name great QBs who had winning records their first three games in their rookie year, ESPECIALLY with a 3-10 record and no head coach.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Right you brought in Bayless' comments because it thread worthy. Bronco fans aren't fooled by that.

1.) You brought here because you think everything that involves Tebow is thread worthy.

2.) Obviously you believe it because you haven't said otherwise.

3.) No not all Gator fans are trolls but people recognize the ones that are.

LOL ALL I HAVE DONE IS SAID OTHERWISE! you know what w/e you deserve jagsbch up your ass. Im glad he manipulates you and pushes your buttons :lol: I cant help if you cant read... and btw DJ williams sucks bawlls adopt a real player yo momo.

T.K.O.
10-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Elway/Fox have NOT caved to fan pressure....
they are NOT starting Tebow based on HIS abilities.....
they are trying to win a mother ******* game !!!:laugh:

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 11:31 AM
LOL ALL I HAVE DONE IS SAID OTHERWISE! you know what w/e you deserve jagsbch up your ass. Im glad he manipulates you and pushes your buttons :lol: I cant help if you cant read... and btw DJ williams sucks bawlls adopt a real player yo momo.

No it doesn't push my buttons. I just call it like I see it.

If you and Jags want to get yourselves kick out of here that's your buisness.

pnbronco
10-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Yesterday they asked Brandon Lloyd about what Skip said and his reply was we are friends and he called to apologize right after he had said that Lloyd dropped the ball on purpose because he was a Orton supporter. Lloyd said he didn't let the entertainment factor get in the way of friendship.

We went to the All Access show last Monday and they were bringing people in from the outside bar to make it look like there were more people there for the show. I had a shocked look on my face and my husband went "really, you think any of this is real"?.

The media lives and dies on rating so they create controversy/show instead of actually reporting the news anymore. Plus what those guys do really does fall more under the category of entertainment. So why would I really take anything that they say serious?

Tned pointed out with his limited resources (and I mean that you don't have a staff to help you do research) that the whole reason we are not play Tebow because that double his salary was nothing more than someone that read one line out of a contract and not in context. It ended up be "reported" on at least 3 radio talk shows if not more because it was something that could stir the pot and why do real research when you can spread rumors instead.

No one player on The Broncos is above the team. The problem with so many of the post I have read from Gator fans is that they only care about Tim. So it's hard to take anything serious from those posts as well. I hope Tim does well. He is a very nice young man and it only helps the team go in the right direction and that's what all of Bronco Nation really wants.

weazel
10-11-2011, 11:45 AM

shut up, already

wayninja
10-11-2011, 11:49 AM
I think this is a conspiracy to get the team to fail so that attendance goes down and they can move the team to Miami.

I heard he can do this by reducing tickets sold below a certain number which will trigger an escape clause with the teams lease with Denver...

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 11:54 AM
shut up, already

mkay... Hi I'm Bullgator... have we met?:lol:

what I posted has merit, even if I don't believe it. 2/3rds of an espn panel believes it(when the **** have they ever been right)... and so I present it for you to see.. I should be thanked for taking time and posting it. But instead even though I stated time and time again that this is not what I believe, the kind people here have proven once again what great people they are.

Hard to find a fair person among you to say "to be fair Bull isnt saying this is true, we are killing the messenger"

Denver Native (Carol)
10-11-2011, 11:59 AM
because you should have said certain POSTER... other than Jagsbch what other Gator fan do you hate around here other than me?

As much as Im a Gator I have always been fair in my assessments. I don't down Elway or the Broncos but somehow I still get lumped in with Jags..

and silk, no... no you cant name great QBs who had winning records their first three games in their rookie year, ESPECIALLY with a 3-10 record and no head coach.

Now, you are telling me how to post :rolleyes: DANG - all this time I thought this was a Broncos' fan board - not a Gator's fan board.

weazel
10-11-2011, 12:00 PM
just thought I'd add something useful in this thread...

http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp137/hot-shouts_40698.jpg

Poet
10-11-2011, 12:02 PM
http://www.fatherscountryhams.com/images/mBacon.gif

Krugan
10-11-2011, 12:04 PM
If they used real butter on popcorn, instead of that orange oil stuff, would it taste better?

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Now, you are telling me how to post :rolleyes: DANG - all this time I thought this was a Broncos' fan board - not a Gator's fan board.

typical carol rebuttle... acting like I'm stepping on your rights as a poster, and then predictably pointing to the fact that I'm a gator and not a bronco... as if any of that has ANYTHING to do with what the discussion is...next you'll be calling me a commie and screaming to be hanged for treason...you remind me of the salem witch burners...well done.

Thanks again for proving my point carol... whether you know it or not you are one of my staunchest supporters.

Ravage!!!
10-11-2011, 12:07 PM
If they used real butter on popcorn, instead of that orange oil stuff, would it taste better?

Is this even a real question? :shocked:

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 12:07 PM

no it would not.

Poet
10-11-2011, 12:09 PM
typical carol rebuttle... acting like I'm stepping on your rights as a poster, and then predictably pointing to the fact that I'm a gator and not a bronco... as if any of that has ANYTHING to do with what the discussion is...next you'll be calling me a commie and screaming to be hanged for treason...you remind me of the salem witch burners...well done.

Thanks again for proving my point carol... whether you know it or not you are one of my staunchest supporters.

You are such a ******* ****. Yes, the fact that you are a Tebow jizz swallower is relevant because you will find any reason to bash someone or say anything if you think it helps your stance on Tebow.

weazel
10-11-2011, 12:10 PM
what do you order for breakfast, bacon or sausage?

Poet
10-11-2011, 12:10 PM
what do you order for breakfast, bacon or sausage?

Yes.

Jagsbch
10-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Current standing be "IF" Tebow was starter all along.

I am guessing 5-0

Now this is a great excersize to really come to grips with just how far Elway and company set this team back by going with the Orton instead of Tebow.

Krugan
10-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Is this even a real question? :shocked:

Its most certainly is, or isnt.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 12:16 PM
You are such a ******* ****. Yes, the fact that you are a Tebow jizz swallower is relevant because you will find any reason to bash someone or say anything if you think it helps your stance on Tebow.

except that I dont bash anyone to support TT... I bash those who bash me... the only one I bashed is Fox and I still do because hes like the ugly Christmas sweater on the goodwill thrifty rack for $1... hes was a horrible choice but I guess the FO was thrift shopping for coaches.

Other than that I dont bash... I mean look at you, you get to say whatever you want and there aint a mod in sight... but I call hoptard 'tard cuz thats his name and i get 4 PMs.

there is a gross double standard around here and im cool with it because i get that im a foreigner around these parts but at the very ******* least have the ******* decency and conscience to differentiate me form jagsbch.

NorCalBronco7
10-11-2011, 12:21 PM

Well what do you know, another failed thread by BullShiter.

Seriously, this is some funny stuff! The most glossy eyed Tebow nut hugger around here defending his all but intelligent, rational observations.

Hey, at least your not a full blown troll like Hags and know the difference between the A gap and your *******.

Poet
10-11-2011, 12:23 PM
except that I dont bash anyone to support TT... I bash those who bash me... the only one I bashed is Fox and I still do because hes like the ugly Christmas sweater on the goodwill thrifty rack for $1... hes was a horrible choice but I guess the FO was thrift shopping for coaches.

Other than that I dont bash... I mean look at you, you get to say whatever you want and there aint a mod in sight... but I call hoptard 'tard cuz thats his name and i get 4 PMs.

there is a gross double standard around here and im cool with it because i get that im a foreigner around these parts but at the very ******* least have the ******* decency and conscience to differentiate me form jagsbch.

I've probably been contacted by mods more than 90% of the posters on this site.

You're not a 'foreigner'. I'm a friggen Bengals fan who loves to talk shit in the smack forum.

But I was 'accepted' as a 'regular' because I actually contribute to the threads. I know enough about Bronco football to not be dead bandwith in the Broncos forum and when I don't know enough I don't post.

I don't start infinite ridiculous threads and when I make over-the-top statements like I was inclined to do with players like Terrell Davis, Brandon Marshall, etc etc etc I had an argument that people could at least respect.

You're not a real Broncos fan, you're a Tebow nut-hugger. You keep saying "don't compare me to so and so."

If someone is a huge turd but you're a mediocre sized turd, no one cares that there's a bigger turd.

You're both turds.

If you want these people on the boards to accept you, the onus is on YOU to give them reason to.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Well what do you know, another failed thread by BullShiter.

Seriously, this is some funny stuff! The most glossy eyed Tebow nut hugger around here defending his all but intelligent, rational observations.

Hey, at least your not a full blown troll like Hags and know the difference between the A gap and your *******.

explain to me where i have not been fair in my assessments? an example?

claymore
10-11-2011, 12:25 PM

Edit your post. I dont want Carol to know what jizz is.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Really? Didn't we all just get what we wanted? Do we really need another ridiculous conspiracy theory? Tebow is starting, just be Goddamned happy for once!

How about this geniuses, John Elway is sooo jealous of Tim Tebow and scared he's going to break all of his records and win Superbowls he's going to intentionally put him out there to fail so he can draft Luck... a guy who's supposed to be the next John Elway and break all of Elway's records and win Superbowls???

Is it me or does that just sound like guys have been huffing too much glue? This is the DUMBEST thing I've heard on this board... EVER.

Elway: "Hey Coach let's make sure when Tebow is in we do everything in our power to make him look like complete shit so the fans will lose interest and then we can start Orton again! Then when Orton leads us to a 3-13 season, we can DRAFT LUCK!!!"

Fox: "Sounds good to me, I really didn't want to win any games, anyway. I want to lose the support of the fans and locker room and have my coaching status be questioned after my first season. Then I want to take a gamble on another rookie QB who might be the next Tom Brady or might be the next Jamarcus Russell - love the idea!"

I know I'm not supposed to make personal attacks and I'll ask one of the other mods to IP me and edit this, but you guys are ******* RETARDED!!!!!

Had to be said... :tsk:

Poet
10-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Edit your post. I dont want Carol to know what jizz is.

Bullgator's been posting for months now. Everyone that's been exposed to that mind-melting crap knows what jizz is.

GEM

I am guessing 5-0

Now this is a great excersize to really come to grips with just how far Elway and company set this team back by going with the Orton instead of Tebow.

Quit acting like you give a shit where the Broncos stand. Your only care is where Tebow stands. Go the **** away.

weazel

I am guessing 5-0

LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Poet
10-11-2011, 12:27 PM
GEM, can you post a picture of your...assets to help this thread out?

Northman
10-11-2011, 12:29 PM

Indeed.

Her assets certainly have more intelligence than the other two boobs Jags and Bullgator.

claymore
10-11-2011, 12:30 PM
jizz

GEM

Go BRONCOS!!!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/nicole0702/072000_211601.jpg

:laugh:

Poet
Indeed.

Her assets certainly have more intelligence than the other two boobs Jags and Bullgator.

You may have just ruined the word 'boobs' for me, Northman.

God dammit!

Poet
10-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Go BRONCOS!!!

You make me want to be a Broncos fan.

Northman
Go BRONCOS!!!

Jizz.............

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sexy-smileys-947.gif

Bullgator
Really? Didn't we all just get what we wanted? Do we really need another ridiculous conspiracy theory? Tebow is starting, just be Goddamned happy for once!

How about this geniuses, John Elway is sooo jealous of Tim Tebow and scared he's going to break all of his records and win Superbowls he's going to intentionally put him out there to fail so he can draft Luck... a guy who's supposed to be the next John Elway and break all of Elway's records and win Superbowls???

Is it me or does that just sound like guys have been huffing too much glue? This is the DUMBEST thing I've heard on this board... EVER.

Elway: "Hey Coach let's make sure when Tebow is in we do everything in our power to make him look like complete shit so the fans will lose interest and then we can start Orton again! Then when Orton leads us to a 3-13 season, we can DRAFT LUCK!!!"

Fox: "Sounds good to me, I really didn't want to win any games, anyway. I want to lose the support of the fans and locker room and have my coaching status be questioned after my first season. Then I want to take a gamble on another rookie QB who might be the next Tom Brady or might be the next Jamarcus Russell - love the idea!"

I know I'm not supposed to make personal attacks and I'll ask one of the other mods to IP me and edit this, but you guys are ******* RETARDED!!!!!

again not sure if this is directed at me but if it is Im seriously disappointed in the reading skills around here... your the 10th person to attack me on a view that I dont have. I think your looking for skip and stu as it is their conspiracy theory not mine...

GEM
You make me want to be a Broncos fan.

That's the spirit! :D We offer bacon and boobs. :laugh:

Lancane
10-11-2011, 12:32 PM
GEM is such a team player! :love:

Lancane
10-11-2011, 12:33 PM
That's the spirit! :D We offer bacon and boobs. :laugh:

Must be the new Waffle House motto! :lol:

Post Script - Or Perkins...

Sorry but I detest Denny's and Ihop!

GEM

Damn skippy!!

Denver Native (Carol)

EXACTLY - This is what many people wanted, and then you get on here and find negative threads on here - Who gives a crap what Bayliss, or anyone else says in regards to negative comments?

Northman

:beer:

claymore
10-11-2011, 12:34 PM
yogurt.

Cugel
10-11-2011, 12:36 PM

I was going to try and inject some sanity into the discussion Rav, but you got it there first.

Obviously Elway doesn't think Tebow is the answer, but they aren't "hoping he fails." Why pay him a $6.2 million roster bonus and then "hope he fails."

What conceivable reason would they have for that? If they thought he was bound to fail then why not trade him last winter and let all the Tebowniacs go root for another team?

It's because they can't know for sure whether he was the long-term answer, but were sure that he wasn't ready to start yet that they kept him around and named Kyle Orton the starter.

WHen Orton failed miserably then they had no choice but to put in Tebow and see what he can do.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 12:36 PM
and clay Fox finally grew some balls and started TT so your sig now looks really silly... Im sure you can find a better quote from me that doesnt make you look like a bobo.

Lancane
10-11-2011, 12:37 PM
yogurt.

Eh? :confused:

Bacon and Boobs is far better! :laugh:

Krugan
10-11-2011, 12:37 PM
That sure trumps my attempt with buttered popcorn...

Gem for MPB(not going to explain that)

claymore
10-11-2011, 12:39 PM
and clay Fox finally grew some balls and started TT so your sig now looks really silly... Im sure you can find a better quote from me that doesnt make you look like a bobo.

Yours has looked ghey since Jan. So I figure I have till the end of the season to change it.

T.K.O.
10-11-2011, 12:39 PM
just thought I'd add something useful in this thread...

http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp137/hot-shouts_40698.jpg

while we're on the subject,
is there any way you could photoshop the hair off Cutler and the cat in your avy ?
that would make for some awesome Dr Evil:laugh:

Cugel
10-11-2011, 12:40 PM

THAT was the post of the year! :laugh: :beer:

I'm emailing this to my friends just to make them laugh! :laugh:

Northman
is there any way you could photoshop the hair off Cutler and the cat in your avy ?

I second that.

Lancane

That picture makes me want to become a soccer fan! :shocked:

Bullgator
Yours has looked ghey since Jan. So I figure I have till the end of the season to change it.

except that mine came true... and so did yours.. because yours is what I said would happen... so i dont get it are you mocking yourself lol?

MNPatsFan
10-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Go BRONCOS!!!

:laugh:As King said, you make me want to be a Broncos fan, can I have that shirt off your back :heh:

Lancane
10-11-2011, 12:43 PM
GEM's assets are bringing in a whole new generation of Bronco fans...maybe Bowlen should hire her as the PR Rep!

:lol:

GEM
As King said, you make me want to be a Broncos fan, can I have that shirt off your back :heh:

Sure. I have probably 50 other Broncos shirts to take it's place. :D :lol: It might look weird on you though, you don't have the assets to fill the deep scooped neckline.

Cugel
P.S. It's obvious those girls could never PLAY soccer wearing those outfits without suffering an immediate "wardrobe malfunction." :laugh:

GEM
GEM's assets are bringing in a whole new generation of Bronco fans...maybe Bowlen should hire her as the PR Rep!

Now your talkin!!!

Low cut Broncos shirts and threats to punch people in the nose if they don't get on board!

GEM
10-11-2011, 12:44 PM
P.S. It's obvious those girls could never PLAY soccer wearing those outfits without suffering an immediate "wardrobe malfunction." :laugh:

Eh why not.....there is a lingerie super bowl. :D

Wardrobe malfunctions and you fellas would be screaming GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLL!!! :D

Lancane
10-11-2011, 12:44 PM

And we would complain how or why? :D

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-11-2011, 12:46 PM
I haven't heard Elway state anything resembling a "lack in confidence" in Tebow. Only that he's raw, an excellent football player, and hopefully an excellent QB.

I DO think Elway supports Tebow.

Is John suppose to be giddy and light-hearted the day after a loss?

He said Tim provided a spark for the team. He said Tim was a playmaker. He said Tim needed to continue working on being a good QB from the pocket.

I've heard two interviews from yesterday with Elway, and I still haven't heard what Bayless and others are claiming.

Lancane
10-11-2011, 12:49 PM
I DO think Elway supports Tebow.

Is John suppose to be giddy and light-hearted the day after a loss?

He said Tim provided a spark for the team. He said Tim was a playmaker. He said Tim needed to continue working on being a good QB from the pocket.

I've heard two interviews from yesterday with Elway, and I still haven't heard what Bayless and others are claiming.

No matter what you'll have people who'll hate on others, especially if there is a chance that they can be proven wrong...it makes them giddy to start slandering more and more.

There are two options at this point, Tebow will either prove who is right and who is wrong, either way someone will be unhappy!

weazel
10-11-2011, 12:53 PM
again not sure if this is directed at me but if it is Im seriously disappointed in the reading skills around here... your the 10th person to attack me on a view that I dont have. I think your looking for skip and stu as it is their conspiracy theory not mine...

nah... people just dont read your posts anymore.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 12:53 PM
No matter what you'll have people who'll hate on others, especially if there is a chance that they can be proven wrong...it makes them giddy to start slandering more and more.

There are two options at this point, Tebow will either prove who is right and who is wrong, either way someone will be unhappy!

^^^ this... the haters see a small light at the end of the tunnel, but as Hetfield says that light is a freight train coming their way....

Jagsbch
10-11-2011, 12:55 PM
http://bloguin.com/thisgivensunday/images/stories/tim-tebow-billboard.jpg

This is why Tebow is starting, The fans took control of their team.

Lancane
10-11-2011, 12:56 PM
^^^ this... the haters see a small light at the end of the tunnel, but as Hetfield says that light is a freight train coming their way....

You do realize that there is a rather huge possibility that Tebow proves the Tebow-maniacs are clueless and that he isn't an NFL capable quarterback in the same sense, correct?

Just wondering...

Denver Native (Carol)
10-11-2011, 01:04 PM

Yeah - you are right - it had NOTHING to do with both Orton and Quinn's contracts running out at the end of the season, it had NOTHING to do with wanting to see what Tebow can do, to determine if the Broncos needed to draft a QB with their 1st round pick or go another direction

GEM
10-11-2011, 01:04 PM

You do know that is photoshopped, right? You do know that the billboard that did go up is approximately 25 miles from Broncos headquarters. You do know that most coaches and players live within a short distance of the headquarters. You do know that most likely the only way Fox saw the billboard was on the news right?

Oh yea...you aren't a Denver fan, so no you didn't know all of that.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-11-2011, 01:07 PM
You do know that is photoshopped, right?

Ah GEM - not nice - you just made jags cry

claymore
10-11-2011, 01:08 PM
except that mine came true... and so did yours.. because yours is what I said would happen... so i dont get it are you mocking yourself lol?

The sig is up there because it was the dumbest/gayest thing ive ever heard. I didnt place it there because I thought Tebow would ride pine forever.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 01:12 PM
You do realize that there is a rather huge possibility that Tebow proves the Tebow-maniacs are clueless and that he isn't an NFL capable quarterback in the same sense, correct?

Just wondering...

Listen... I know its annoying to face such a staunch supporter such as my self... I speak as if I cant be wrong... as if its not opine but fact... sure thats annoying...

But have I been wrong yet????? every week I predict what KO is going to do! either playing decent or shitting the bed... I predicted that we would run well on the chargers, I predicted that TT would start in miami... I predicted that somehow TT would lead a comeback in the charger game... in fact that one was wrong I all but guaranteed that if TT came in at half that we would win the game... I was 1 play short on that 1... Im leading the league pickems too! along with north that is...

Im a fanboi ok... but its time to accept the fact that I know my football too.

seperate the fact that im a TT nut hugger and try and see what Im saying...

this is one for you to remember in two weeks you will all see what Ive been talking about... TT will light up the fish and you will for the first time see the problem he presents for DC... and there is no preparing for it because the only answer is to stack the box and HOPE that TT cant throw.

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 01:14 PM

that is exactly what my first thought was. Even before opening the thread

slim
10-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Listen... I know its annoying to face such a staunch supporter such as my self... I speak as if I cant be wrong... as if its not opine but fact... sure thats annoying...

But have I been wrong yet????? every week I predict what KO is going to do! either playing decent or shitting the bed... I predicted that we would run well on the chargers, I predicted that TT would start in miami... I predicted that somehow TT would lead a comeback in the charger game... in fact that one was wrong I all but guaranteed that if TT came in at half that we would win the game... I was 1 play short on that 1... Im leading the league pickems too! along with north that is...

this is one for you to remember in two weeks you will all see what Ive been talking about... TT will light up the fish and you will for the first time see the problem he presents for DC... and there is no preparing for it because the only answer is to stack the box and HOPE that TT cant throw.

1-2 in three career starts.

Magnificent Seven
10-11-2011, 01:27 PM

I second!

vandammage13
10-11-2011, 01:31 PM

The naysayers will still have the "wait til teams get film on him" excuse going for them most of the year...

At some point they'll have to find another excuse.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-11-2011, 01:36 PM
The naysayers will still have the "wait til teams get film on him" excuse going for them most of the year...

Whether you or any one else realizes it, MOST of the Bronco fans do NOT want Tebow to fail - if he fails, more than likely the Broncos fail.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 01:36 PM

how do you get film on spazzing out in the backfeild and extending the play? lol

in an 11 on 11 game its essentially playing monkey in the middle and the O should ALWAYS have the advantage... over time anyway not every play but over time...

your option is to stack the box and make him throw... but what if he CAN beat you with his arm? then there is nothing they can do... you have to put a spy on TT and that in itself is a big disadvantage if the coaching staff is worth their salt.

schematically its a big advantage no matter how much tape there is.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-11-2011, 01:39 PM

It wasn't directed completely at you Bull, but anyone (a certain Tebow troll shall remain nameless) who actually believes there is some conspiracy afoot concerning the Broncos FO trying to sabotage Tebow so they can get Luck or out of jealousy or whatever has their head so far up their ass that they can taste their own tonsils.

I like that Skip Bayless has stuck by his guns and supported Tebow the whole time, but his insinuation about Lloyd intentionally dropping the 2 point conversion and now this "Elway and Fox are out to ruin Tebow" BS is just that... BS.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 01:41 PM
It wasn't directed completely at you Bull, but anyone (a certain Tebow troll shall remain nameless) who actually believes there is some conspiracy afoot concerning the Broncos FO trying to sabotage Tebow so they can get Luck or out of jealousy or whatever has their head so far up their ass that they can taste their own tonsils.

I like that Skip Bayless has stuck by his guns and supported Tebow the whole time, but his insinuation about Lloyd intentionally dropping the 2 point conversion and now this "Elway and Fox are out to ruin Tebow" BS is just that... BS.

I agree 100% which is why im befuddled at the negative remarks my way.

tebowfaninjax
10-11-2011, 01:48 PM
tebow has been the consummate teammate thru this entire process and in EVERY chance he has been. given in Denver has produced positive results and was the TOP fantasy point producer in EVERY game he has ever started. This despite having 80% of the world praying he fails miserably. I say give the man an even fighting chance, he at least deserves that much. He has not once risen(sunk) to the bait Angeles gotten negative.

GEM
10-11-2011, 01:50 PM
tebow has been the consummate teammate thru this entire process and in EVERY chance he has been. given in Denver has produced positive results and was the TOP fantasy point producer in EVERY game he has ever started. This despite having 80% of the world praying he fails miserably. I say give the man an even fighting chance, he at least deserves that much. He has not once risen(sunk) to the bait Angeles gotten negative.

Was that last line in Yodanese? :D

vandammage13
10-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Whether you or any one else realizes it, MOST of the Bronco fans do NOT want Tebow to fail - if he fails, more than likely the Broncos fail.

Uhhh...what about my post made you think that I thought most Bronco fans want Tebow to fail?

Just saying that will be what the naysayers will fall back on...By that I mostly meant national talking heads.

claymore
10-11-2011, 01:59 PM
the biggest myth surrounding Tebow is that people want him to fail. If you want Tebow to earn his shit, and prove himself at the NFL level, the crazies cant take it for what its worth.

Nomad
10-11-2011, 02:00 PM
the biggest myth surrounding Tebow is that people want him to fail. If you want Tebow to earn his shit, and prove himself at the NFL level, the crazies cant take it for what its worth.

No need to argue...just respond with "11 games"!

vandammage13
10-11-2011, 02:03 PM

I would't say it is a myth. A lot of media types have their reputations staked on his failure.

Mel Kiper, McShay, Hoge, Dilfer...You really think those guys want TT to succeed and prove them wrong? No one likes to be proven wrong, thats human nature.

Those guys won't lose their jobs or anything like that if TT proves them wrong, nor should they, but it does make them lose a certain amount of credibility.

GEM
10-11-2011, 02:05 PM
I would't say it is a myth. A lot of media types have their reputations staked on his failure.

Mel Kiper, McShay, Hoge, Dilfer...You really think those guys want TT to succeed and prove them wrong? No one likes to be proven wrong, thats human nature.

Those guys won't lose their jobs or anything like that if TT proves them wrong, but it does make them lose a certain amount of credibility.

Hoge never had any to begin with.

Leaf will be all world, Rodgers is trash.

:lol: What an idiot. I don't know who is the bigger idiot....him or the guys who pay him.

Merrill Hoge -

"I like Brian Brohm better than Aaron Rodgers at this point in his career!"

"Rodgers lacks anticipation and waits to see a route come open, Brohm throws it with anticipation, that's a big advantage"

Who the **** is Brian Brohm? :laugh:

Nomad
10-11-2011, 02:05 PM

Those guys won't lose their jobs or anything like that if TT proves them wrong, but it does make them lose a certain amount of credibility.

Some have already failed......right Brian Brohm!

jhildebrand
10-11-2011, 02:16 PM
I do find it interesting that they named him the starter. Any other coach and FO in the league would have made the opponent guess even if it wasn't much of a guess.

I also was the only person to suggest their playing Tebow extended time in PS week 1 against Dallas' starters was hoping he would fail and the fan outcry would die down.

The bottom line here is T2 needs to prove himself. Who cares what Fox and Elway say. As long as they give him every chance to succeed from a playcalling/playbook perspective is all that matters.

Itis now in T2's hands. I hope for the best and hope he can come out and prove himself.

Poet
10-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Ban Florida fan boys.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Ban Florida fan boys.

you seem really buthurt man... are you a bearcats fan? was it 487 passing yards and 5 TDs that has you so pissed off? or was it 6 TDs

Poet
10-11-2011, 02:40 PM
You idiot, I actually like Tebow.

There are plenty of people who don't post as much if it all because of theses stupid ass threads and posts from the Florida fan boys.

You make these boards less enjoyable for a lot of people.

claymore
10-11-2011, 02:42 PM
word /thread

HORSEPOWER 56
10-11-2011, 02:54 PM
I agree 100% which is why im befuddled at the negative remarks my way.

I can answer that. You are a big Tebow fan - I can respect that. You're only here because of Tebow, hence when you post threads/articles that show Tebow in a negative light with a "WTF" or post positive threads about him with a "that's my boy" it typically signifies that you agree or disagree for no other reason other than everything you do here revolves around Tebow.

When you start a thread and post a link to a ludicrous Tebow conspiracy theory story that is blatantly out there just to stir guys like you up and get ratings, it makes it seem as if you agree with it, being such a staunch defender of Tebow. If you read some of the garbage by some other posters (who will remain nameless) where "everyone is out to get Tebow and they hate him for XXX reason", you can see how stupid, childish, and tiresome it is.

90% of the folks here are excited about Tebow. Isn't that enough? Why can't we all just be happy that he gets his shot in Miami in 2 weeks? Do we really need every Tebow article printed in the past 24 hours rammed down our throats? Most of you Tebow-first fans don't understand that you're preaching to the damned choir here. Maybe if you guys would read what the majority here post you'd already know that most of us are interested, if not stoked, about him starting.

I live in Jacksonville, FL and everyone here is excited about Tebow getting the start. I've lived here since '05 so I've lived the Tebow saga from day one at UF, so I understand the absolutely ridiculous frenzy he creates among his fanbase. Those that don't, frankly don't give a shit and ramming it down their gullets in every thread and at every turn isn't going to change their minds. Nobody really cares how Tebow fans feel about Tebow. Go pat yourselves on the back somewhere else. Tebow will win the BRONCOS FANS over with his play, not because you and others keep telling everyone he's great...

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 03:20 PM
I can answer that. You are a big Tebow fan - I can respect that. You're only here because of Tebow, hence when you post threads/articles that show Tebow in a negative light with a "WTF" or post positive threads about him with a "that's my boy" it typically signifies that you agree or disagree for no other reason other than everything you do here revolves around Tebow.

When you start a thread and post a link to a ludicrous Tebow conspiracy theory story that is blatantly out there just to stir guys like you up and get ratings, it makes it seem as if you agree with it, being such a staunch defender of Tebow. If you read some of the garbage by some other posters (who will remain nameless) where "everyone is out to get Tebow and they hate him for XXX reason", you can see how stupid, childish, and tiresome it is.

90% of the folks here are excited about Tebow. Isn't that enough? Why can't we all just be happy that he gets his shot in Miami in 2 weeks? Do we really need every Tebow article printed in the past 24 hours rammed down our throats? Most of you Tebow-first fans don't understand that you're preaching to the damned choir here. Maybe if you guys would read what the majority here post you'd already know that most of us are interested, if not stoked, about him starting.

I live in Jacksonville, FL and everyone here is excited about Tebow getting the start. I've lived here since '05 so I've lived the Tebow saga from day one at UF, so I understand the absolutely ridiculous frenzy he creates among his fanbase. Those that don't, frankly don't give a shit and ramming it down their gullets in every thread and at every turn isn't going to change their minds. Nobody really cares how Tebow fans feel about Tebow. Go pat yourselves on the back somewhere else. Tebow will win the BRONCOS FANS over with his play, not because you and others keep telling everyone he's great...

First of all learn how to read... if you are too ignorant to ******* READ the OP where I CLEARLY stated I do not agree then that is on you. You gonna go on and type some long ass post accusing me of conspiracy theories when I clearly said I dont agree that make YOU the dummy.

Second no one is ramming SHIT down your throat. If you dont like the thread than DONT CLICK. leave it for the fan boys. THIS IS A FORUMS and so long as I am a member and Tebow is a bronco then THIS is where I will come and post whatever the **** I want regarding him or the broncos.

The fact that you think I have to live by some gay code and conform me to strictly being a bronco fan is ridiculous. I dont have to be shit for you or anyone else. there are KC fans, Bungle fans and every other kind of fan here I dont see you telling them what to post.

You want to force my hand? you want me to admit that Im not a DB fan? is that what you want? would that shut you up?

I dont give a shit what you like rammed down your throat what you do in your bedroom is your business, but for the most part I follow the rules(as much as anyone else around here) and Ill post what I like.

You dont care about me so why the **** should I care about what annoys you?

Ill strictly post ONLY about Tebow. and I dont feel the need to post about ANYTHING else bronco related. YOU NO LIKE YOU NO BAI!

how you like them apples? now what are you going to do about it? cry? you going to squirt some?

Poet
10-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Why do you enjoy ruining a forum?

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Why do you enjoy ruining a forum?

that is your opinion. in my opinion being vilified is something you guys do to have some excitement around here.

this thread is another classic case... I didnt come in here like jagsbch and claim some conspiracy... I linked some dumb shit that skip says and even said that I dont agree... and then proceeded to get attacked by 20 people who called me an idiot for believing in some dumb conspiracy.... WHICH I DONT... and so I get backed into a corner and vilified AGAIN for no better reason than Im a gator...

and so I dont bend over and talk some shit BACK... again I didnt come in here attacking Elway, the broncos or any member.. BUT WAS ATTACKED and reacted in kind as it is every time.

I wont back down king... not sure if your the kind of cat that can understand that.

jhildebrand
10-11-2011, 03:37 PM
IIRC, bullgator does have a thread giving credit to McGahee. I don't get the vitriol pointed at bull. :noidea: Hags deserves it but not bull. Bull has been here this whole time.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 03:41 PM
IIRC, bullgator does have a thread giving credit to McGahee. I don't get the vitriol pointed at bull. :noidea: Hags deserves it but not bull. Bull has been here this whole time.

Thank you Jhild... people just make up their mind... and they decided that I am Jagsbch... and they treat me like him.

I dont care really... so long as they have the thick skin that I have to have im fine with it. cuz im not going to lay down and be a doormat.

IDK if they hate reading what I post so much why dont they just put me on iggy. it wont hurt my feelings i promise.

BroncoStud
10-11-2011, 03:54 PM

It's hard to hear and watch Hoge and not think he WANTS Tebow to fail. The resentment is boiling from his douchebag face... Dilfer is not far off either.

He said the other day that Tebow needs to prove this week that he can run the FULL playbook... He never even mentioned or considered that the Broncos are likely going to change the playbook some to suit Tebow's style.

There are undeniably those in the media who wish to see Tebow fail. I don't even think it's debatable.

Canmore
10-11-2011, 04:01 PM
It's hard to hear and watch Hoge and not think he WANTS Tebow to fail. The resentment is boiling from his douchebag face... Dilfer is not far off either.

He said the other day that Tebow needs to prove this week that he can run the FULL playbook... He never even mentioned or considered that the Broncos are likely going to change the playbook some to suit Tebow's style.

There are undeniably those in the media who wish to see Tebow fail. I don't even think it's debatable.

It's not debatable. Hoge seems to have a personal stake in seeing Tebow fail. Something I don't understand. Dilfer seems to be in Hoge's camp. Where the resentment is coming from I don't get it. I can understand those that doubt Tebow's ability at this level but all the guy has done so far is produce touchdowns. :tsk:

OMorange&blue
10-11-2011, 04:17 PM
11 games.

jhildebrand
10-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Thank you Jhild... people just make up their mind... and they decided that I am Jagsbch... and they treat me like him.

Its just a sesnitive time. I took some SERIOUS heat for being amongst the first McDaniels critics/haters. I took some of the same for wanting T2 but not as much as you because I have been here for years (rap song comes to mind-LL Cool J).

Just let your posting record do the talking. I have seen plenty from you outside of T2. The pissing matches wont help you at all.

rcsodak
10-11-2011, 04:37 PM
True. But RGannon said today, you have an idea if they can be an nfl qb at 20gms.

It was good to see KO applauding the play of TT on Sunday.

TT should have a full/healthy roster come wk7. I would think that wiil give him a better chance.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

rcsodak
10-11-2011, 04:40 PM
BTW, when did anyone start giving a fuk what "Gator Nation" thinks.

Where were you nut swingers when Shanny gave us Jarvis Moss?
He got 2 sacks the other day!

Rex
10-11-2011, 04:41 PM
He got 2 sacks the other day!

We trolled him on Twitter last year. Beef got a reply

rcsodak
10-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Our fellow fans wont disagree you on that. Him showing that he knows the offense and being able to play do not necessarily go hand in hand. He has to be able to complete better than 40% of his passes.
Well, he was @ 50% last yr. ;') *48.9 now?*

Nomad
10-11-2011, 04:50 PM
True. But RGannon said today, you have an idea if they can be an nfl qb at 20gms.

It was good to see KO applauding the play of TT on Sunday.

TT should have a full/healthy roster come wk7. I would think that wiil give him a better chance.

Tebow doesn't have 20 to prove himself only 11. It's perhaps a little unfair to him but next year's draft is full of QB hype!

rcsodak
10-11-2011, 04:51 PM

Because he couldn't complete a pass is why he failed. Because he flubbed the snap (1 of many)is why he failed.

For someone that "worked all summer on the snap"....'didnt take ANY shotgun snaps all summer', he sure didn't improve.

BeefStew25
10-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Q6HtkgMcclg

Rex
10-11-2011, 04:53 PM
I wish those F15s would have dropped a bomb on this thread

rcsodak
10-11-2011, 05:05 PM

EXCELLENT POST! How about copying this into every TT thread. :laugh:

rcsodak
10-11-2011, 05:11 PM
We trolled him on Twitter last year. Beef got a replylol. Tell him to beak a leg? *oh wait....too late*

Denver Native (Carol)
10-11-2011, 05:12 PM
I do find it interesting that they named him the starter. Any other coach and FO in the league would have made the opponent guess even if it wasn't much of a guess.

I also was the only person to suggest their playing Tebow extended time in PS week 1 against Dallas' starters was hoping he would fail and the fan outcry would die down.

The bottom line here is T2 needs to prove himself. Who cares what Fox and Elway say. As long as they give him every chance to succeed from a playcalling/playbook perspective is all that matters.

Itis now in T2's hands. I hope for the best and hope he can come out and prove himself.

This morning, I was listening to Vic & Gary on the ticket, and they stated that Josina Anderson (x local FOX, now ESPN Chicago), just put on twitter that the Broncos just named TT the starter. When she was in Denver, she would receive information from different Bronco players, so with her putting it on twitter, what else could the FO do? There is no way that it would have been kept a secret until gameday with Miami.

rcsodak
10-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Tebow doesn't have 20 to prove himself only 11. It's perhaps a little unfair to him but next year's draft is full of QB hype!
True. He'll have 14....enough to see if he's a keeper or maybe trade bait. Just another reason to play him?

Cugel
10-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Its just a sesnitive time. I took some SERIOUS heat for being amongst the first McDaniels critics/haters. I took some of the same for wanting T2 but not as much as you because I have been here for years (rap song comes to mind-LL Cool J).

Just let your posting record do the talking. I have seen plenty from you outside of T2. The pissing matches wont help you at all.

I got banned from the Broncos official forum for arguing with all the "McDaniels is great! Orton is WAY better than cry-baby Cutler! Bye bye to that loser! We're 6-0 baby! Whoo! Hooo!" imbeciles. :coffee:

So, I can feel your pain.

As for Tebow the jury is still out on Tebow. People are right to be skeptical. NO NFL team wants to see the QB they are paying $8 million a year (this year) running around in space while Brian Urlacher or Ray Lewis or Clay Mathews lines up a kill shot on their QB.

Long term that just doesn't work. And NFL teams are not going to pay starting QB money to a guy who can't stay on the field. And if he runs around he WILL eventually get injured.

The NFL protects QBs who stay in the pocket. If you run out of the pocket a hammer shot from Troy Polomalu is perfectly legit. :coffee:

Npba900
10-11-2011, 05:28 PM

Here We Go! Now that the T2 fans were loudly protesting for him to play, setting up bill boards in protest, leaving games early, and threatening to stop coming to the games! Now that EFX have given you Tebow fans what you want.....and now the question comes forth.....does EFX want Tebow to fail!!! Incredible!

Remember, Tebow was drafted as a "Project". Then Tebow came into Training Camp.....so Raw and Fundamentally-Mechanically Un-sound in 2011, Tim showed EFX he was indeed a "Project"!!!

Now if you ask me, between the end of the 2010 season into the NFL strike in 2011, Tebow could have been working to improve his fundamentals and mechanics from the pocket to get ready for the 2011 season, and show EFX how far with improvements/strides he made! Instead Tebow spent much of his during the off-season and NFL strike making Jockey commercials and selling his book about his life! Yet EFX saw just the opposite. They saw a number 1 picke Project QB come into training camp and displayed how RAW and ill-prepared Tebow was. EFX came away with the conclusion that Tebow is not ready to be the starting QB in 2011.

However, the T2 fans see it all vastly differently. The are demanding TEBOW STARTS RIGHT NOW!

Well the T2 fans have gotten their wish....even if it rush's Tebow into the starting position too soon.....they're can be no excuses from Tebow nor his fans!!!! I hope Tebow has learned the playbook inside out! EFX will feel if the fans believe T2 gives the Broncos the best chance to win NOW! EFX should simply unveil the playbook and call plays like T2 is the Messiah!

EFX are going to call plays that forces Tebow to execute from the pocket! For all you fans who want EXCITEMENT from Tebow as the starter........! Tebow is going to be required to provide the excitement from the POCKET! As rookies Andy Dalton and Cam Newton have already done thus far.

EFX had hoped to ease Tebow in to the starting position by allowing him to come into games in the 2nd half and call plays T2 was comfortable with.

But the ravenous impatient-excitement-entertainment hungry Tebow fans came together like a perfect storm and said HELL NO! We want to see Tebow RIGHT NOW!!!

Okay T2! If its Tebow-Time! You had better show Tebow-Time from inside the pocket and provide EXCITEMENT and Entertainment by playing consistently in the pocket as well as throwing the ball accurately and consistently.

weazel
10-11-2011, 05:30 PM
http://blog.wfmu.org/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/11/jack_elam_2.jpg

spikerman
10-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Eh why not.....there is a lingerie super bowl. :D

At a great personal sacrifice of my time, I guess I'll go ahead and volunteer to officiate that game. I just hope there aren't any fumbles because I would hate to have to go digging into the pile to find the ball. **

** This post is invalid if these women resemble Rosie O'Donnell.

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 05:41 PM
I say no because they would want the Broncos to win games, and Tim would have to no fail for that to happen

broncobryce
10-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Here We Go! Now that the T2 fans were loudly protesting for him to play, setting up bill boards in protest, leaving games early, and threatening to stop coming to the games! Now that EFX have given you Tebow fans what you want.....and now the question comes forth.....does EFX want Tebow to fail!!! Incredible!

Remember, Tebow was drafted as a "Project". Then Tebow came into Training Camp.....so Raw and Fundamentally-Mechanically Un-sound in 2011, Tim showed EFX he was indeed a "Project"!!!

Now if you ask me, between the end of the 2010 season into the NFL strike in 2011, Tebow could have been working to improve his fundamentals and mechanics from the pocket to get ready for the 2011 season, and show EFX how far with improvements/strides he made! Instead Tebow spent much of his during the off-season and NFL strike making Jockey commercials and selling his book about his life! Yet EFX saw just the opposite. They saw a number 1 picke Project QB come into training camp and displayed how RAW and ill-prepared Tebow was. EFX came away with the conclusion that Tebow is not ready to be the starting QB in 2011.

However, the T2 fans see it all vastly differently. The are demanding TEBOW STARTS RIGHT NOW!

Well the T2 fans have gotten their wish....even if it rush's Tebow into the starting position too soon.....they're can be no excuses from Tebow nor his fans!!!! I hope Tebow has learned the playbook inside out! EFX will feel if the fans believe T2 gives the Broncos the best chance to win NOW! EFX should simply unveil the playbook and call plays like T2 is the Messiah!

EFX are going to call plays that forces Tebow to execute from the pocket! For all you fans who want EXCITEMENT from Tebow as the starter........! Tebow is going to be required to provide the excitement from the POCKET! As rookies Andy Dalton and Cam Newton have already done thus far.

EFX had hoped to ease Tebow in to the starting position by allowing him to come into games in the 2nd half and call plays T2 was comfortable with.

But the ravenous impatient-excitement-entertainment hungry Tebow fans came together like a perfect storm and said HELL NO! We want to see Tebow RIGHT NOW!!!

Okay T2! If its Tebow-Time! You had better show Tebow-Time from inside the pocket and provide EXCITEMENT and Entertainment by playing consistently in the pocket as well as throwing the ball accurately and consistently.

I dont know what we're yelling about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Npba900
10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Just emphasizing how the Tebow Fans were YELLING and PROTESTING for starting Tebow or they weren't coming to anymore games!

What only protesting Tebow fans are allowed to YELL!!!!:laugh:

HORSEPOWER 56
10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
First of all learn how to read... if you are too ignorant to ******* READ the OP where I CLEARLY stated I do not agree then that is on you. You gonna go on and type some long ass post accusing me of conspiracy theories when I clearly said I dont agree that make YOU the dummy.

Second no one is ramming SHIT down your throat. If you dont like the thread than DONT CLICK. leave it for the fan boys. THIS IS A FORUMS and so long as I am a member and Tebow is a bronco then THIS is where I will come and post whatever the **** I want regarding him or the broncos.

The fact that you think I have to live by some gay code and conform me to strictly being a bronco fan is ridiculous. I dont have to be shit for you or anyone else. there are KC fans, Bungle fans and every other kind of fan here I dont see you telling them what to post.

You want to force my hand? you want me to admit that Im not a DB fan? is that what you want? would that shut you up?

I dont give a shit what you like rammed down your throat what you do in your bedroom is your business, but for the most part I follow the rules(as much as anyone else around here) and Ill post what I like.

You dont care about me so why the **** should I care about what annoys you?

Ill strictly post ONLY about Tebow. and I dont feel the need to post about ANYTHING else bronco related. YOU NO LIKE YOU NO BAI!

how you like them apples? now what are you going to do about it? cry? you going to squirt some?

Unfortunately for you and sometimes me, I happen to be a MODERATOR, so I must peruse the threads, no matter how good or bad they are. I do quite a bit more reading than I do posting (kinda my responsibility). Like I stated in a post previous, it's not all about you, but you started a thread LOADED with high explosives and dog shit. When the bomb went off, shit went everywhere. You're smarter than that. You consistently start "controversial" threads about the SAME ******* GUY as if we didn't realize he was on the team and then sit back and act like you didn't do anything. You're like the dude that always farts in a crowded elevator and when someone calls you on it, you get defensive when 90% of the time you bring it on yourself!

STOP SHITTING IN MY ELEVATOR!

Poet
10-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Please ban him.

He's a cancer.

Npba900
10-11-2011, 06:12 PM
This is priceless!!!:beer:

Npba900
10-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Please ban him.

He's a cancer.

You can't ban Tebow Fans!!! What are you thinking????:confused:

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 06:18 PM

I don't they are the only coach staff that has made move like this that quick. I would guess they did it quickly because they didn't want deal with the distraction over entire break. I don't think it really matters when they announce it because Tebow still has to either sink or swim.

Tned
10-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Go BRONCOS!!!

Quoted, because... Well, I think it's obvious why! ;)

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 06:22 PM
I got banned from the Broncos official forum for arguing with all the "McDaniels is great! Orton is WAY better than cry-baby Cutler! Bye bye to that loser! We're 6-0 baby! Whoo! Hooo!" imbeciles. :coffee:

As for Tebow the jury is still out on Tebow. People are right to be skeptical. NO NFL team wants to see the QB they are paying $8 million a year (this year) running around in space while Brian Urlacher or Ray Lewis or Clay Mathews lines up a kill shot on their QB.

Long term that just doesn't work. And NFL teams are not going to pay starting QB money to a guy who can't stay on the field. And if he runs around he WILL eventually get injured.

The NFL protects QBs who stay in the pocket. If you run out of the pocket a hammer shot from Troy Polomalu is perfectly legit. :coffee:

Not if the quarterback gives himself up on scramble.

jhildebrand
10-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Go BRONCOS!!!

Bump Bump

er

Bump

Totally made my day!

Lancane
10-11-2011, 06:25 PM
I don't they are the only coach staff that has made move like this that quick. I would guess they did it quickly because they didn't want deal with the distraction over entire break. I don't think it really matters when they announce it because Tebow still has to either sink or swim.

Couldn't agree more...the problem now is that the hardcore Tebowites are starting to ramble on how Tebow doesn't need to improve, that he's better then the NFL and will revolutionize the game instead of saying that he needs to learn and improve which is just flat out ridiculous. And if you don't agree, then watch out, they'll soak their panties in ethanol and light them on fire while throwing them at you!

spikerman
10-11-2011, 06:27 PM
If it wasn't for Gem's, er, post - this thread would be a great candidate for the Black Hole, but now it has to be left for everybody to enjoy. :)

jhildebrand
10-11-2011, 06:29 PM

I remember a 14 year old poster (I think the age of the forum is generally younger) called me a Bitch and made a huge personal attack and it sat all while I got flamed, among other things, for pointing out Moreno's fumble problems BEFORE they were obvious.

Then I made this place my home. I have been back there a bit lately but can't tolerate it.

As for Tebow the jury is still out on Tebow. People are right to be skeptical.
Of course the jury is out on T2. We don't know enough about the kid at the pro level. For as much as this team has invested in him, we needed to find out. I would have preferred the first 5 games but I get the reasoning why he didn't get that.

NO NFL team wants to see the QB they are paying $8 million a year (this year) running around in space while Brian Urlacher or Ray Lewis or Clay Mathews lines up a kill shot on their QB.

Plays don't work out in the NFL as drawn up. Almost always the QB has to improvise to some degree. I don't want to see the kid running around and doing dumb ish like Vick. He has to make it as a passer when he can and be a smart runner when he can't.

I don't see his salary as a big deal. Especially when you consider so many around here want Luck. He will be guaranteed his entire contract which will be the same as T2 is making if not more.

Bullgator
10-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Please ban him.

He's a cancer.

Please ban King... hes a herpes

HORSEPOWER 56
10-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Thread Locked. There's just too much testosterone and estrogen flying around in here and everyone is turning into ********, including me. The only reason I'm leaving it and not sending it to the Black Hole is because GEM released the puppies and we can all appreciate that.