PDA

View Full Version : Least Beloved Former Bronco

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 09:21 AM
So, who is it and why? Lets focus some of our frustration on guys who have sucked in the past. You may vote for one

BroncoJoe
10-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Lyle Alzado.

Loved the dude - until he became a full-fledged Raiturd.

EDIT: didn't know there was going to be a poll...

claymore
10-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Jake Plummer. Loved him until he showed his anger issues, and lack of heart.

Krugan
10-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Jake the snake Plummer

He got little love, and much less respect for being a sandle wearing hippy.

Peace and love my arse....

(seriously though, the last time this team did anything he was the QB, still no love)

EDIT:::

Damn clay you beat me:/

So ill change this to Griese, that guy had a wicked backward pass, and once upon a time the crowd cheered his coming back into a game. Good times

BroncoNut
probably romo. just seems like a juiced up Pollack dick. Can't say I hate him though. If staff are included, I'd say Josh McDaniels.

BroncoNut

anger issues? like you never get pissed off?

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 09:27 AM
probably romo. just seems like a juiced up Pollack dick. Can't say I hate him though. If staff are included, I'd say Josh McDaniels.

If I included Coaches this would have looked like a Soviet ballot. Only one candidate needed, Comrades. All shall vote for selected candidate. I had to leave him off to keep this interesting

claymore
10-11-2011, 09:27 AM
anger issues? like you never get pissed off?

Ive never punched or kicked a woman at a club, kicked in a tail light at a red light, or flipped off 76,000 people.

I have thrown temper tantrums, but controlled ones.

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Ive never punched or kicked a woman at a club, kicked in a tail light at a red light, or flipped off 76,000 people.

I have thrown temper tantrums, but controlled ones.

I can see you flinging feces all over the place in a fit of rage.

I was unaware of him punching a woman at a club, but chances are, she probably deserved it.

BroncoStud
10-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Ive never punched or kicked a woman at a club

Sometimes women need to learn some R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Northman
10-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Nobody beats Dale Carter. Dude was scum from head to toe.

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 09:34 AM

My cursor hovered briefly over Plummer, because I truly had no use for him, but my cold hearted rational part said he was much more objectively successful and less of a mope than Kyle Orton. I give all credit to Shanahan for that though.

BroncoStud
10-11-2011, 09:34 AM
LMAO, just realized Roc Alexander is up there... Hahaha. Reviled in Denver, beloved in Indianapolis.

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 09:35 AM
people seemed to really hate Ashlie Lelie.. maybe you should have included him in the poll dread, or at least an option for "other"

BroncoStud
10-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Plummer is the only QB after Elway to actually win consistently. He is a million times the QB Orton is in both heart and talent.

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 09:39 AM
people seemed to really hate Ashlie Lelie.. maybe you should have included him in the poll dread, or at least an option for "other"

Thats a valid criticism, Nut. There are a few, like Lelie, Javon Walker, Marlon McRee, Matt Robinson (a disastrous 1980 FA signing - and I do mean DISASTROUS) etc. who deserve honorable mention

Northman
10-11-2011, 09:41 AM
That fact that Mo Clarett or Travis Henry didnt make your list was surprising.

BroncoJoe
Thats a valid criticism, Nut. There are a few, like Lelie, Javon Walker, Marlon McRee, Matt Robinson (a disastrous 1980 FA signing - and I do mean DISASTROUS) etc. who deserve honorable mention

Yes - you definitely didn't go back in years far enough. I'll stick with my choice for now.

BroncoNut

I didn't mean to be disrespectful Dread, kinda felt bad after I posted it. (I'm such a *****). Good thread :2thumbs:

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Yes - you definitely didn't go back in years far enough. I'll stick with my choice for now.

quit being a dick and show some respect

BroncoJoe
quit being a dick and show some respect

Go play with Rex.

Dreadnought

Clarett never played a down, so to me he's not actually a Bronco - just a 3rd round picked stiff who couldn't hack it. Henry would have been a valid option

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 09:43 AM

You guys, c'mon.

Travis Henry was a dang good talent though. I was thinking about him the other day. What happened to him. Also, whatever happened to Phil Donahue? Anyone know?

Northman
10-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Clarett never played a down, so to me he's not actually a Bronco -

True, i just really hated the pick. :lol:

GEM
10-11-2011, 09:46 AM
That Quitterson ass still pisses me off today. I think one of the reasons I loved Gold more than he deserved was this:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/nicole0702/Gold-1.jpg

Damn, I love that guy! :D

Northman
10-11-2011, 09:47 AM
You guys, c'mon.

Travis Henry was a dang good talent though. I was thinking about him the other day. What happened to him. Also, whatever happened to Phil Donahue? Anyone know?

Henry went to a life of crime, got busted bigtime and is probably serving time. Same with Clarett.

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 09:48 AM

We have a lot of young 'uns who don't go back as far as you and I Joe. Iwas trying to relate to today's youth...

Just as a History lesson, Matt Robinson was a high profile acquisition we made from the Jets in 1980 to replace the aging and immobile Craig Morton at QB. He had been a backup to Richard Todd, but was supposedly the next big thing.

He started 7 games, hit 48% of his passes for a feeble 5.8 YPA. He threw 2 TD's and 12 Ints, and had an amazing QB rating of 39.7. I know some guys don't like the QB rating system, but it did total justice to this chump.

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Henry went to a life of crime, got busted bigtime and is probably serving time. Same with Clarett.

that's what I though. what about Phil Donahue?

Northman
10-11-2011, 09:49 AM

He hosts a talk show. :laugh:

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 09:52 AM
He hosts a talk show. :laugh:

still? seriously? I saw a vid on him today and I had forgotten all about him.

Rex
10-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Dale Carter. Not even a second thought.

DenBronx
10-11-2011, 09:58 AM
I would have said Kennison but Ortons just a tool.

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 09:59 AM
I would have said Kennison but Ortons just a tool.

if what if hear about Orton is true, he does sound like somewhat of a stinker

Nomad
10-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Off that list.....Carter, Kennison, and Cutler are tied for first!

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Off that list.....Carter, Kennison, and Cutler are tied for first!

I liked Cutler, still do. I don't blame him for the McD thing. Maybe he's an ass at time, but he's tought and fun to watch

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 10:05 AM
I liked Cutler, still do. I don't blame him for the McD thing. Maybe he's an ass at time, but he's tought and fun to watch

I'm with you, but figured I had to include him out of some sense of fairness

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 10:06 AM

oh yeah, there are definitely those that do hate him. i think he will be a good/very good qb. might be already.

Northman
10-11-2011, 10:07 AM

Yea, i like Jay but his personality at times makes him hard to understand.

Northman
10-11-2011, 10:07 AM
oh yeah, there are definitely those that do hate him. i think he will be a good/very good qb. might be already.

He looked good last night considering.

Ravage!!!
10-11-2011, 10:10 AM
I don't think any player could completely leave his team in the cold like Quittison did. That guy is the lowest of the lows. That guy deserves every spit in the face that he could get.

Nomad
10-11-2011, 10:11 AM

Meh....it started with him being a whiny douche because he didn't get his way from a promising owner then quit on the team like Kennison and became an asshat like Carter because of it.

Never said he was not a good player!

Softskull
10-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Nobody beats Dale Carter. Dude was scum from head to toe.

He's got my vote. He actually falls into my least favorite human catagory. He's just below Stalin, but above Pol Pot.

SoCalImport
10-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Nate Webster Rapes teenage girls. Trumps everyone on the list.
http://www.topix.com/football-players/nate-webster/2011/07/former-linebacker-indicted-on-sex-crimes

Buff
10-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Benedict Arnold Kennison will forever be the most despised Bronco IMO. The guy quit on the team the weekend of a game, acted like he was retiring, and then went and signed with a divisional rival after he secured his release. Doesn't get any lower than that.

It puts him in a whole other ballpark from the guys who were merely horrible football players like Lowry and Webster.

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Nate Webster Rapes teenage girls. Trumps everyone on the list.
http://www.topix.com/football-players/nate-webster/2011/07/former-linebacker-indicted-on-sex-crimes

I had him on the list only because he sucked goat rump as a MLB - but if he is eventually convicted of this its a total gamechanger. I would have to redo the poll just to change my vote.

wayninja
10-11-2011, 11:36 AM
The announcement hasn't even been officially made about a QB change and already Orton is a former Bronco?

Nice.

Also, I can't believe Jake Plummer is on this poll and Romo is not. That just shakes my world view. Why not put Mecklenburg up then? He was an awesome player and a super nice guy. Seems appropriate.

No Parrish Cox? I know he didn't play long, but how many date rape convictions are tolerable before you make the list? Has this turned into Pittsburgh?

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 11:38 AM
For me it's still Kennison. He's still the epitome of what a turd is.

BigDaddyBronco
10-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Benedict Arnold Kennison will forever be the most despised Bronco IMO. The guy quit on the team the weekend of a game, acted like he was retiring, and then went and signed with a divisional rival after he secured his release. Doesn't get any lower than that.

It puts him in a whole other ballpark from the guys who were merely horrible football players like Lowry and Webster.

He is about the only guy I have ever wanted to see get hit and paralyzed on the field. Hate that mother ******.

Remember Dread, The lowest level of hell according to Dante is reserved for traitors.

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Meh....it started with him being a whiny douche because he didn't get his way from a promising owner then quit on the team like Kennison and became an asshat like Carter because of it.

Never said he was not a good player!

I didn't say that you said he was not a good player. I don't blame him for wanting and getting out of Denver either at the time, and even moreso in hindsight.

MOtorboat
10-11-2011, 11:47 AM
I'll give you one guess as to who I voted for.

Ravage!!!
10-11-2011, 11:54 AM
How the HELL is McDaniels not on this poll? I think its because he would win all the votes. Wouldn't even be a fair competition.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-11-2011, 11:58 AM
I really dislike orton right now, but he didn't quit on the Broncos and then join a division rival a week later. Eddie Quittison FTW. MOST DESPISED EVER...

I didn't think about McDaniels because he wasn't a player but he and Quittison are neck and neck.

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 12:00 PM
How the HELL is McDaniels not on this poll? I think its because he would win all the votes. Wouldn't even be a fair competition.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1393440&postcount=7

:D

Ravage!!!
10-11-2011, 12:02 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1393440&postcount=7

:D

Ahh.. missed that :salute: Good call. It would have been a one-dick show!

broncofaninfla
10-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Dale Carter, I hated him at KC and hated him more when Denver signed him. One of teh most over rated players in teh history of the game and total douche

weazel
10-11-2011, 12:08 PM

Clarett LMAO nothing wrong with mo... he's just gettin' his goose on!

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 12:08 PM
The announcement hasn't even been officially made about a QB change and already Orton is a former Bronco?

Nice.

Also, I can't believe Jake Plummer is on this poll and Romo is not. That just shakes my world view. Why not put Mecklenburg up then? He was an awesome player and a super nice guy. Seems appropriate.

No Parrish Cox? I know he didn't play long, but how many date rape convictions are tolerable before you make the list? Has this turned into Pittsburgh?

Basically, because I made the poll, I was restricted to ten entrants, and I could do this however I liked. Note that I said "least favorite Bronco", not "most awful person to ever play for the Broncos" or "worst player ever to play for the Broncos". Each voter may judge this call according to however they choose to. It is about the guy you least enjoyed seeing in a Bronco uniform, or whatever other criteria you went by. Not including Cutler would have been a travesty, and, in fairness, if you include Cutler you have to include Plummer. A great many of us (not all, not necessarily a majority) detested Plummer as a quitter and a lazy 3rd rate hack of a QB. A great many of us (not all, not necessarily a majority) detested Cutler for whatever reason they hate Cutler - something to do with blaming him for McDaniels giving him the shaft or something. I can't remember, it was a long time ago :D

Cugel
10-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Hey! You forgot Travis Henry! How many paternity suits do you need to get on the list? And then when his career was done he turned to drug pushing and got sentenced to prison.

Here are some of his low-lights. This poll should be amended to include Travis Henry and drop Brian Griese. He just wasn't very good and he followed John Elway. Not his fault. Summarized from Wikipedia:

Denver Broncos

2007: Henry led the NFL in rushing after the first four games of the 2007 season before season ending injuries. Tested positive for marijuana. Denied he toked and beat the rap in court.

"Henry stated the positive test result was due to second hand smoke." (Maybe he was sitting in Cheech & Chong's car.)

2008: Henry had previously stated, "I want to make it right to the Broncos, the fans and myself," he said. "I want to be a Bronco and make it all right. I don't want to be anywhere else. I owe those people something for all that happened last year. I want to clear my name there. I'm so hungry to do right there."

On June 2, 2008, Henry was released from the Denver Broncos just one year into his five year $22.5 million deal. "We did not feel his commitment to the Broncos was enough to warrant a spot on this football team," said head coach Mike Shanahan in a prepared statement. “He’s just too inconsistent as a person. I’m not going to get into details what he did do or didn’t do. If you don’t do the little things, obviously you can’t count on somebody. So that’s why he’s released.” Henry at the time was reported to be out of the country and had not yet participated in any Broncos off-season workouts.

2008: Henry once again tested positive for marijuana in May 2008, showing that he used marijuana only 5 months after winning his appeal claiming that he didn't use Marijuana.

Henry fathered at least eleven children by ten different women.Henry has had on-going problems making his child support payments to the mothers of nine of his children. He was arrested in Polk County, Florida in March 2009 and charged with failing to pay $16,600 in child support. His lawyer estimates that he is obligated to pay at least $170,000 per year in child support payments.

Plus, he complained when the attorney for one of the women he owed tens of thousands in back-due child support tried to attach his $160k in platinum and gold bling and a new Mercedes that he bought with his signing bonus check.

September 2008: Henry arrested by the DEA for involvement in a multi-kilogram cocaine transaction that occurred in Centennial, Colorado. "Henry, was portrayed by court documents "as the ruthless 'money guy' in a cocaine trafficking ring", faced 10 years to life on federal drug trafficking charges."

Plead guilty to a charge of conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to distribute. Henry was sentenced to three years in federal prison for financing a cocaine trafficking operation.

How could that guy not win an "all time worst Bronco" award? Eleven children by 10 different women, PLUS cocaine trafficing conspiracy charges? What more do you want people?

In the poll I voted for "Locker-room Cancer" Dale Carter, the second worst FA acquisition Shanahan ever made (and he made some doozies). Fans who don't remember Dale Carter don't know how bad he was and how he seemed to poison everything around him.

BigDaddyBronco
10-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Brian Griese is responsible for TD blowing up his knee. That and the driveway incident.

He did play half a game with a shoulder separation, that was ballsy.

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Hey! You forgot Travis Henry! How many paternity suits do you need to get on the list? And then when his career was done he turned to drug pushing and got sentenced to prison.

Here are some of his low-lights. This poll should be amended to include Travis Henry and drop Brian Griese. He just wasn't very good and he followed John Elway. Not his fault.

I voted for "Locker-room Cancer" Dale Carter, the worst FA acquisition Shanahan ever made (and he made some doozies). Fans who don't remember Dale Carter don't know how bad he was and how he seemed to poison everything around him.

I don't know why Brian Griese is on that list. He just wasn't very good. It wasn't his fault.

And how did

So far as Griese goes, its because there are some guys who really hate him. He gets tagged for ending TD's career and breaking Eddie Mac's leg. I think those are bogus complaints myself. I am not one of them, and in fact I may be the last remaining Brian Griese fan who is not his Mom. I wish he hadn't hurt his shoulder v. the Raiders.

In retrospect Travis Henry would have been a better choice than, say, Tommy Maddox.

Thnikkaman
10-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Kennison forever. I would punch him in the face if I ever met him in person.

T.K.O.
10-11-2011, 12:21 PM
Jerry Rice....he bitched out my son for asking for an autograph.
granted it was during the game and my son would'nt quit hollering to the bench BUT:laugh:j/k

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Jerry Rice....he bitched out my son for asking for an autograph.
granted it was during the game and my son would'nt quit hollering to the bench BUT:laugh:j/k

:lol: seriously?

Lancane
10-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Jagsbch! Oh wait, he's not a Bronco or a fan...then I will go with Kennison.

Cugel
10-11-2011, 12:56 PM
So far as Griese goes, its because there are some guys who really hate him. He gets tagged for ending TD's career and breaking Eddie Mac's leg. I think those are bogus complaints myself. I am not one of them, and in fact I may be the last remaining Brian Griese fan who is not his Mom. I wish he hadn't hurt his shoulder v. the Raiders.

In retrospect Travis Henry would have been a better choice than, say, Tommy Maddox.

OK, I can accept that. In fairness to Griese he lasted about 10 years in the NFL and you don't do that without some kind of talent. Coming after Elway and the Championship teams he just seemed like utter crap.

And it wasn't his fault that Griese threw an interception that ended Terrell Davis's career because that one knee injury didn't end it.

Davis had degenerative cartilage in both knees. The style of running he did just wore out both his knees from the constant pounding. Even if he'd never been hurt like that he still would have had to retire pretty much about the same time he did.

Fans remember the knee injury that kept him out for a year, but not that he serious knee problems in his OTHER knee that made BOTH knees flare up so badly he had to retire (even the "good knee" was worn out.)

True the 1999 Broncos would have won more than six games but without Elway or a good starting QB they weren't going anywhere anyway.

As for Griese throwing high to Eddie Mac, that happens. Mac tried to whip his legs around and got it broken instead of going with the impact and minimizing the blow. His own fault as he has admitted publicly.

CoachChaz
10-11-2011, 01:10 PM

Depending of the defeinition of "juice"...I probably resemble this remark

slim
10-11-2011, 01:15 PM

Coach, did you get on the juice to prepare for your big show down with Holy Diver? How did that cage match turn out?

CoachChaz
10-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Coach, did you get on the juice to prepare for your big show down with Holy Diver? How did that cage match turn out?

Never happened. His shoulders wouldn't hold up.

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 01:20 PM

oh shit. I forgot Chaz, . steroid riddled Pollack is what I meant.

slim
10-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Never happened. His shoulders wouldn't hold up.

Ahhh, the perils of being a semi-semi-pro saftey.

CoachChaz
10-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Ahhh, the perils of being a semi-semi-pro saftey.

No...he was a corner. Didnt quite have the size to play in the box

dogfish
10-11-2011, 02:15 PM
what, no michael dean perry?

:laugh:

mine will always be that little bitch kennison. . . plummer's probably second. . . .

vandammage13
10-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Travis Henry? Maurice Clarette? how did they not make the list?

Both shitty Broncos, and both shitty human beings.

xzn
10-11-2011, 03:07 PM
How is Daryl "IHOP" Gardner not an option???

He's a bigger turd than anyone on the list.

I also have a vile hatred for Dale Carter and Eddie "Quitterson":mad:

sneakers
10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Prolly Kennison, because unlike everyone else on the list, he didn't try his best to be a good bronco.

CrazyHorse
10-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Travis Henry, Nate Webster, and Maurice Clarette. The reason for me disliking them transcends football.

T.K.O.
10-11-2011, 04:41 PM
:lol: seriously?

yes, he told him to "sit down and shut up!"
it was a pre-season game ( i think the same one that the rookie from the 49's died after the game)
but yeah....to this day my son thinks rice is a dick:laugh:
i explained to him that the players are supposed to be paying attention to the game even when they are not ON the field....it was hilarious:beer:

I Eat Staples
10-11-2011, 05:17 PM
I said Kennison. I don't hate any of the others.

I have a feeling 5 years from now, Orton won't even be in the conversation. I don't see how he could be anyone's most hated Bronco, he didn't really cause that much harm.

Cugel
10-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Travis Henry? Maurice Clarette? how did they not make the list?

Both shitty Broncos, and both shitty human beings.

I already listed Travis Henry's stellar character attributes on the previous page.

As for Maurice Clarett, he was here for a cup of coffee and got cut in training camp. Just a wasted 3rd round pick in a long line of wasted Mike Shanahan draft choices.

(Not as bad as taking Paul Toviesi with the 2nd rounder and never having him play, or nearly as bad as trading a 1st and 3rd rounder to move up and grab . . . the inestimably great Jarvis Moss! The same draft as you take that stalwart of today's Broncos DL in the second round -- Tim Crowder. :coffee: (a 1st, a 2nd and a 3rd round pick for Moss & Crowder -- doesn't get any worse than that).

But those kind of guys no more belong on the list than Marcus Nash or Mike Croel the other great all time Broncos busts.

Bosco
10-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Without a doubt, Dale Carter. Bringing him in cost us Steve Atwater AND Darrien Gordon in a financial sense, and his criminal activities cost us the once promising Darrius Johnson. Carter was average at best in 1999 and an overall downgrade from Gordon and probably Johnson too. It took a solid two years to rid the locker room of his cancer. The fact that he's turned his life around and is trying to stop others from making his mistakes gives him a degree of redemption though.

Jay Cutler comes in a close second. Almost as much as a douche as Carter but without the legal issues. Acted like a bitch from day one. Highly overrated, and reckless with the football. His on field shouting match with Phillip Rivers as the Chargers were kicking the shit out of us was one of the most embarrassing moments in Broncos history. Used his popularity to try to divide the fanbase when he decided he didn't want to play in Denver anymore.

Kennison I can easily forgive, considering the circumstances. He should have handled it better, but it's in the past now.

Lowry, Webster and Alexander's worst transgressions were that they were below average football players. None of them had any significant off the field issues that I am aware of. Maddox was put in a no win situation when he was overdrafted by a coach who wanted to use him to replace Elway. Griese's 2000 season is far and away the best performance of any Denver QB post-Elway. Had he not destroyed his shoulder against the Raiders (and shown the heart to keep playing) it's likely he would have won a championship here. He will always be one of my favorite players.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Travis Henry will always be at the top of that list for me.

A man who does not take care of his own is possibly the lowest type of person.

OrangeHoof
10-11-2011, 08:57 PM

http://www.nndb.com/people/883/000023814/donahue60.jpg

http://images1.variety.com/graphics/photos/storypics/reel_raphael_sally_jessy.jpg

He had a sex change operation.

wayninja
10-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Basically, because I made the poll, I was restricted to ten entrants, and I could do this however I liked. Note that I said "least favorite Bronco", not "most awful person to ever play for the Broncos" or "worst player ever to play for the Broncos". Each voter may judge this call according to however they choose to. It is about the guy you least enjoyed seeing in a Bronco uniform, or whatever other criteria you went by. Not including Cutler would have been a travesty, and, in fairness, if you include Cutler you have to include Plummer. A great many of us (not all, not necessarily a majority) detested Plummer as a quitter and a lazy 3rd rate hack of a QB. A great many of us (not all, not necessarily a majority) detested Cutler for whatever reason they hate Cutler - something to do with blaming him for McDaniels giving him the shaft or something. I can't remember, it was a long time ago :D

Er... this isn't a conversation so you really don't need to have a great memory to delineate exactly what you said and "least favorite Bronco" wasn't part of it. You said least beloved, and I can't think of someone who garners less love than a date-rapist. But hey, different strokes for different folks... I guess.

Cutler is whiny crybaby who has cried and whined his whole career and chokes when push comes to shove. Plummer is a winner who decided after getting shafted that football wasn't something he needed to make him happy. Miles apart.

Nick
10-12-2011, 10:58 AM
I fine with everyone BUT McDaniels... While he is not a player... He is a former Bronco.

Biggest disappointment has to be Maurice Clarette. I thought he was going to do well. It sucks on the decisions he made and feel bad for the kid. I really think he had depression and was a form of a cry for help IMO.

I understand a relate to him the situation he was in and making things worse when it is going very well.

You factor in alcoholism with this... I felt sad for the guy.

He was released last year and sounds like is doing well.

BroncosfanInKC
10-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Eddie Kennison was a big quitter