PDA

View Full Version : I love the Denver Broncos

nj10
12-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Win, Lose, or Draw.

We're facing a game this Sunday that could end badly. We had a three game lead with three games left. We've effectively blown it and the playoffs start now. Alot of people around here (including me) have been pretty pessimistic about our chances Sunday. But the closer game day gets, the more I like our chances. This team has tons of heart but just as much inexperience. But one thing is for sure...I'll be cheering my butt off Sunday, and every sunday during football season as long as Broncos take the field. I'm usually all about seeing things as they are, but honestly folks, I think it's time for a little blind homer faith. Lets put on the orange tinted glasses and support this team til the end.

Win, lose, or draw, I'll be cheering for the Broncos. Next week, next year, next decade.

So if you agree...stand up and say it...

I love the Denver Broncos!

Broncogator
12-24-2008, 04:35 PM
At this point in my life it would be way too costly to jump ship, I've got way to much Broncos crap....:D Even if we go one and done in the playoffs it'll be worth it to watch Phylis cry like the bitch he his.

GO BRONCOS!!

Dortoh
12-24-2008, 04:37 PM
We hung what 39 on them the first go round? They have one of the worst secondarys in the NFL.

Personally I like our chances if Jay remains calm.

MileHighWrath
12-24-2008, 04:42 PM
I'll be in the stands screaming my lungs out ... win or lose. May even paint my face since it's a night game and I won't have anything to do but drink all day.

claymore
12-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Nice post NJ. I will say though I think our team lacks heart. There are maybe 10 players on our squad I want here in 5 years.

fcspikeit
12-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Win, Lose, or Draw.

We're facing a game this Sunday that could end badly. We had a three game lead with three games left. We've effectively blown it and the playoffs start now. Alot of people around here (including me) have been pretty pessimistic about our chances Sunday. But the closer game day gets, the more I like our chances. This team has tons of heart but just as much inexperience. But one thing is for sure...I'll be cheering my butt off Sunday, and every sunday during football season as long as Broncos take the field. I'm usually all about seeing things as they are, but honestly folks, I think it's time for a little blind homer faith. Lets put on the orange tinted glasses and support this team til the end.

Win, lose, or draw, I'll be cheering for the Broncos. Next week, next year, next decade.

So if you agree...stand up and say it...

I love the Denver Broncos!

Hell yeah! Now that's the spirit!!!

IMO, we all could use some orange and blue classes.. :beer:

broncophan
12-24-2008, 06:25 PM
We hung what 39 on them the first go round? They have one of the worst secondarys in the NFL.

Personally I like our chances if Jay remains calm.

I think we may need to score more than 39 to win this time.....

GO BRONCOS..........

roomemp
12-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Beautiful post. I think some Broncos fans just get too wrapped up in the hype and rhetoric. I also love the Broncos. No matter what

nj10
12-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Fire Slowik, sign defense in the offseason...blah blah blah. It's all true.

But regardless, we'll be back next year with a vengeance. I sand by it.

I LOVE THE DENVER BRONCOS!

Superchop 7
12-28-2008, 11:29 PM
52 points ?

SMOKED !!

Italianmobstr7
12-28-2008, 11:30 PM
I love the Denver Broncos regardless of tonights outcome. It sucked to see the season end the way it did. Here's to next year! :beer:

MasterShake
12-28-2008, 11:40 PM
I love the Denver Broncos regardless of tonights outcome. It sucked to see the season end the way it did. Here's to next year! :beer:

Yup. I just checked. I still love these ********. :beer:

Den21vsBal19
12-29-2008, 05:37 AM
I love the Broncos, but damn the last three weeks (and the Pansies game) were embarrasing :mad:

broncofaninfla
12-29-2008, 09:37 AM
I love the Broncos but I am starting to lose feelings with Slowick calling the shots on defense.

Tebow4Ever
12-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Once a broncos fan, Always a Broncos Fan..Win or Lose....Snow or Sun...Doesnt matter to me.