PDA

View Full Version : Don't help the Dolphins

Bronco_Fan_In_SD
10-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Why would coach Fox announce to the media on Tuesday who the starter will be? Isn't he clever enough to tell his team and keep Miami guessing? Sure, everyone knows the quarterback will be Tebow, but Miami will still have to prepare for Orton if Fox just stays quiet, or better yet, hints that Orton will start and then use Tebow.

BroncoWave
10-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Because by not announcing it, it will be a distraction to his own team.

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 07:39 PM
its gonna be all motha ****** tebow all the mouther ******* time you corn dawg just wait foxsy brown gotta plan that gonna wipe those turds off the rim, cold rizzy woo,,

Denver Native (Carol)
10-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Why would coach Fox announce to the media on Tuesday who the starter will be? Isn't he clever enough to tell his team and keep Miami guessing? Sure, everyone knows the quarterback will be Tebow, but Miami will still have to prepare for Orton if Fox just stays quiet, or better yet, hints that Orton will start and then use Tebow.

Do you really think that every player will keep it quiet, and not leak it out to someone in the media, who will immediately let the public know?

Dirk
10-10-2011, 07:40 PM
its gonna be all motha ****** tebow all the mouther ******* time you corn dawg just wait foxsy brown gotta plan that gonna wipe those turds off the rim, cold rizzy woo,,

:confused:

BroncoNut
10-10-2011, 07:41 PM
screw that. I love dolphins and will help them any way I can. They are nice creatures

Northman
10-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Who cares if Miami knows. Go out and beat them anyway. lol

lgenf
10-10-2011, 07:49 PM
It's gonna be a home game for the Broncos anyways

That Gator pepralley at half time killed the game for the fins

See UM also uses the stadium since the orange bowl got torn down

So all the UM fans that are also Fins fans are boycotting the game and those tix are being sold to more Gator/Broncos fans

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 07:50 PM
its tuna time in tebow town!! get the ice of yo chest, fins. looks like thers a new tebow in town lol ... BUT SERIOUSLY GET THE **** READY ********

Nomad
10-10-2011, 07:56 PM
screw that. I love dolphins and will help them any way I can. They are nice creatures

You still want to swim with the dolphins, nut?!?

BroncoNut
10-10-2011, 07:59 PM
You still want to swim with the dolphins, nut?!?

I don't know. Not really. Is that supposed to be a great experience or something?

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 08:01 PM

ea6yjT65wSQ

chazoe60
10-10-2011, 08:02 PM
It will be more than obvious who is starting by the way practice goes so not announcing it would just cause a distraction for no reason.

Nomad
10-10-2011, 08:03 PM
I don't know. Not really. Is that supposed to be a great experience or something?

We were conversing about dolphins in another thread and I thought you wanted to swim with the dolphins. Dolphins are good fish finders.....follow the dolphins and birds to find the bait fish.

BroncoNut
10-10-2011, 08:06 PM
We were conversing about dolphins in another thread and I thought you wanted to swim with the dolphins. Dolphins are good fish finders.....follow the dolphins and birds to find the bait fish.

I don't recall that thread Nomad. I've heard of swimming with them. I like them and all, but I like to limit the two way traffic on the cornbelt as much as possible if you know what I mean

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 08:12 PM
dolphins are filthy animals i cant wait until they are extinct. i had one in my trashcan once and they are foul and smelly i shot his ring tailed ass off with a 12 gauge.

gnomeflinger
10-10-2011, 08:42 PM
azEOeTX1LqM

Dzone
10-10-2011, 09:51 PM
We should be able to go down there and beat Miami.
Im a bit dismayed at the benching of Von Miller. Because he got his ass kicked on a couple long plays. Nobody seems to be talking about it.

sneakers
10-11-2011, 05:45 AM
I don't think it will come to the dolphins as any surprise.