PDA

View Full Version : Who is KOA's Mark Johnson, and is he a jerk?

scott.475
10-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Serious question guys. I was listening to one of the national sports shows this morning, not Mike and Mike, and I forget right now who it was. Anyway, he had Mark Johnson on, and man what a jerk he sounded like. He was saying things like "Well, the fans got what they wanted, even though their wishes are not based in reality", and on and on like that. I was thinking "Uh, thinking Orton sucks is not reality? Thinking we needed some kind of change is not reality?"

He came across as a total jerk, saying fans are too stupid to know what they are talking about. Is he like this all the time?

Lancane
10-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Serious question guys. I was listening to one of the national sports shows this morning, not Mike and Mike, and I forget right now who it was. Anyway, he had Mark Johnson on, and man what a jerk he sounded like. He was saying things like "Well, the fans got what they wanted, even though their wishes are not based in reality", and on and on like that. I was thinking "Uh, thinking Orton sucks is not reality? Thinking we needed some kind of change is not reality?"

He came across as a total jerk, saying fans are too stupid to know what they are talking about. Is he like this all the time?

Why is Johnson a jerk? Because he disagrees with your views? Scott, I disagree with many people's opinions, and I am not a jerk...I'm an ass****!

It's not hard to disagree with him, because from an outsiders opinion the fans pressed Orton with the booing and caused a change that could in reality screw two people career wise, Tebow will have eleven weeks now to prove he deserves a job and Orton will probably never see the field as a starter again in this league, and it's easy to believe that the change is due to the fans desire to see Tebow, instead of him realizing it was a desire to see Orton gone!

lgenf
10-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Orton has sucked all year and anyone commenting today on the broncos that has had no clue all season what's been going on, is an idiot

If you have been saying it all year like the rest of us, then you have knowledge, like skip bayless

scott.475
10-10-2011, 08:13 PM
I didn't say he IS a jerk, I said he sounded and came across like one, that is why I am asking. He sounded like he had total disdain for Bronco fans, his tone of voice bordered on contempt. But, I say that having only ever heard him once, and that was this morning. Maybe he isn't, I really don't know. I don't understand his statement that the fans were not based in reality in wanting to see a change, as if we are supposed to be happy being a perennial loser with out starter.

Anyway, this was an honest question Lancane, I know nothing about the guy. I have no problem with a respectable disagreement, but the guy's statements and tone just seemed to ooze hatred for he seems to be an ignorant and stupid fan base.

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 08:17 PM
:shocked::painkiller:looks like someone has some mommy issues :laugh::gotpics:

lets try to keep it on topic boys :mad::mad:

bring it home johnny ........

lgenf
10-10-2011, 08:18 PM
I didn't say he IS a jerk, I said he sounded and came across like one, that is why I am asking. He sounded like he had total disdain for Bronco fans, his tone of voice bordered on contempt. But, I say that having only ever heard him once, and that was this morning. Maybe he isn't, I really don't know. I don't understand his statement that the fans were not based in reality in wanting to see a change, as if we are supposed to be happy being a perennial loser with out starter.

Anyway, this was an honest question Lancane, I know nothing about the guy. I have no problem with a respectable disagreement, but the guy's statements and tone just seemed to ooze hatred for he seems to be an ignorant and stupid fan base.

There were a lot of those guys out there today and many sounded the exact same

They are all pissed off because they all said T2 can't play QB and he came in down by 14 or 17 and then brought us back to almost win so now they all look like asses and they are all pissed off today and will be all season long as T2 proves them all wrong